[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
I'm not a white nationalist (I am a race realist though), but everything I've heard from mainstream pundits, youtubers, and public figures about Charlottesville has been a lie, a misrepresentation, or just plain ignorance. It seems clear to me that the protesters were set up the local government and forced into contact with Antifa. The "alt-right" defended themselves, and they are now being condemned for it. I'm confused when I see people I respect, most of whom are usually objective and reasonable, believe the propaganda. I sympathize with you people (I know not everyone on /pol/ is alt-right, but it's a sizable portion. Why do you think it's being misrepresented by almost everyone? Also, the car was an obvious false flag.
>>
thanks random person on the internet that has confirmed by bias.

I will take your word as law because it suits me better.
>>
all on all sides need to know 1 thing.

media has tried to shill us into 3 war scenarios
in the past year.

if we're going to fight.
let's kick the shit out of the media.
>>
File: 1484601895529.jpg (51KB, 741x649px) Image search: [Google]
1484601895529.jpg
51KB, 741x649px
>>137835435
>I'm not a white nationalist
Stopped reading there.

Enjoy your daughter conforming to peer pressure and getting blacked while your local businesses are robbed by degenerate niggers and spics.

What kind of (((white))) "man" would want niggers or shitskins in their community?
>>
>>137837370
Holy fuck how about we stick to the subject Nazi spaz
>>
File: Losers.png (68KB, 519x459px) Image search: [Google]
Losers.png
68KB, 519x459px
>>
>>137835435
The rally was over, someone from the nazi white nationalist side plowed into a crowd of non-antifa. Wtf is so hard to understand
>>
>>137835435
jesus wasnt fucking around when he said its better to turn the other cheek. how are you going to condemn people that dont retaliate in situations like this. the media would just have to shut the fuck up if they cant set up the narrative. and then people would wonder why they arent reporting the violence anymore. serious be a fucking man and take a hit. these faggots couldnt knock out a poodle. take a hit and stand there. make sure its video taped. let the media go ape shit about nasty violent white people for a few days. just a few now you dont want people to forget what you are talking about and drop the video. this is how you win a culture war. take the high road. look like a pussy. but in the eyes of the world you will look like the good guy even if you are a white person. please this is no time to fight. we dont live in a world where you will be murdered for being passive. we need new protests. we need the christian right. how the fuck are you going to be able to justify violence against these people.
>>
>>137835435
>alt-right
This is a made up term to create identity politics...and group everyone who disagrees into said box. That term pretty much created this mess.

Therefore it is IMPERATIVE that we meme the alt-left into existence.
>>
>>137835435
the jews are terrified of being uncovered by the normies. they shill as hard as they can from all fronts. the media, corporations, and the government. This rally scared the shit out of them.
>>
>>137836376
For now this desu.
We just need a way to get the left to start attacking them, the problem is that they just want their 15minutes of fame. One way would be to infiltrate antifa or pose as them like BJCUMBIE did not too long ago and make them look like dipshits.

We just need someone that has the eloquence of Spency that is good at stringing them on for a ride.
>>
>>137839199
it was set up. the whole think is a set up. please turn the other cheek. jesus is wise beyone your comprehension. it makes sense to be nonviolent right now and always. not saying let them murder you or your friends. just take a hit. on a personal level this doesnt work to well but as a community it is the absolute best way to prove you are better than the oposition. its worked for a 1000 plus years already. america is about to eat shit in only 250 years because we have lost faith. I hear God damned at least 4-5 times in most tv shows I have watched per episode. this is like drawing the profit for Muslims. they are directly attacking Christians on all fronts and normalizing blasphemy. you arent allowed to even call someone a jew on tv per fcc regulations. think about that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.