[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I didn't follow it too closely, but I just saw one of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: slut.jpg (126KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
slut.jpg
126KB, 1280x1920px
So, I didn't follow it too closely, but I just saw one of those little videos on Facebook, and from their summary, the DJ sued Taylor Swift saying she caused him to lose his job. Then she sued him for assault and battery (actually he grabbed her ass, which is really neither) The judge threw out the DJ's case because he couldn't prove that Taylor Swift is the reason he lost his job. So, I assume that means Taylor Swift was able to prove that he groped her?
>>
File: 1499972627083.jpg (1MB, 2281x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1499972627083.jpg
1MB, 2281x3000px
>>137832870
this is in the press because the DJ sued Taylor Swift
Swift only had to prove that she didn't lie and get the DJ fired
it's a civil suit so no charges on the DJ even though the jury believed that what's technically a sexual assault occurred
Swift doesn't need the money, and the DJ was hoping she'd settle and not be bothered with a court appearance
Swift asking for $1 in damages was actually a good move because the fine could easily have been too low for molesting a famous pop singer, or too high as people might think that millions of dollars for an ass grab is silly
>>
The transcript is funny. Its just her saying ass a hundred times.
>>
>>137833570
But I mean, she had to prove it happened, right? What was her evidence?
>>
>>137833767
Photograph and eye witnesses.
>>
File: taytay booty grab.jpg (84KB, 718x559px) Image search: [Google]
taytay booty grab.jpg
84KB, 718x559px
>>137833767
the photo from the photo-op where her ass was grabbed
the court transcript had an interesting cross-examination where the DJ's lawyer tried to say that her ass wasn't being grabbed
also asked about why Swift didn't immediately freak out, and waited until the photo op was over to report it
>>
>>137834104
She reportedly said that she told everyone afterwards and had a witness.
>>
>>137832870
>actually he grabbed her ass, which is really neither
Do you even know the definition of sexual assault?
>>
Can we also please discuss why small itty bitty titties are the best? It's half the reason Taylor Swift is so fucking hot.

Want to suck on them.
>>
>>137834386
I know it technically is, but she can technically say, "I was sexually assaulted," and while it's technically true, it just seems wrong that such a minor thing is the same crime as something far worse.

>>137834104
Kek. I guess I'd pay the $1 if my other option was admitting I was hoverhanding.
>>
>>137832870
Do you think taylor has a nasty roast beef pussy?
>>
>>137832870
>Kanye couldn't but T.Swift
>a random noname DJ thinks he can
lad...
>>
>>137834104
We cant see anything tho. For all we know the arm is currently moving up towards her hip or not even touching.
>>
>>137834862
>but
beat
>>
>>137834646
>"technically it was sexual assault but technically I don't consider it sexual assault because muh meninism, technically"

Please kill yourself and/or remove fedora
>>
>>137834878
I think what it came down to was the posture
Swift she moved as far away from him as possible after he grabbed her "bare ass cheek" but he still held on
I don't know, she looks kind of stiff and her hip is up against the woman while there's a lot of space between her and the dude
>>
>>137834862
Kanyes an ugly retarded nigger
>>
is her home video that's online real or photoshopped?And 'she' is actually a 'she', right, lady parts and features right? that picture in the green shorts looks like a womans butt and legs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.