[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop - I repeat - STOP posting your ideas and plans on 4chan.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 8 (1).jpg (37KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
8 (1).jpg
37KB, 852x480px
Stop - I repeat - STOP posting your ideas and plans on 4chan.

People started to pay attention to this swarm-intelligence phenomeon. Pol is a giant pool full of arguments, your enemies are preparing RIGHT NOW to destroy those arguments in giant paid thinktanks.

Stop it, meet in reallife. White survival will be only possible by not telling your enemie your ideas you fucking douchebags.
>>
100% agree

You see, this is nature at its finest. Whites will be may wiped away because they aren't the master race.
>>
>pol
>white

When will they learn
>>
File: hitlertea.gif (635KB, 243x274px) Image search: [Google]
hitlertea.gif
635KB, 243x274px
blow it out your ass.
>>
>>137827393
MY enemies can't do anything. They will destroy themselves regardless of anything I type, say, think or do.
>>
You just meme at break neck speeds, while taking into account that you are watched.
>>
Cool.

We shall play red herring then.

I'm only really worried about Iranians and/of North Koreans at the moment. The Marxists are losing hard, they haven't even realised what's happening, they're being betrayed by people who've realised the alt media is more (anarcho)communist than the mainstream media is, this is even coming from within the mainstream media.

But if I talk about Doklam, then I'm warning people who'd have Australians and Americans killed.
>>
>>137828052
If I were being watched correctly, my enemies would alter their behaviors. Their observation means nothing. They will eliminate themselves.
>>
File: meme war.png (213KB, 851x876px) Image search: [Google]
meme war.png
213KB, 851x876px
>>137828381
pic related
>>
>>137828370
Think about silicon valley and the power of digitalization. YouTube is turning into a shithole.
>>
File: 4398754857348967y92.jpg (213KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4398754857348967y92.jpg
213KB, 1920x1080px
>>137827393
>thinking the time of arguments is still at hand
anon... i
>>
>>137827393
We know, Thanks.
>>
>>137827393
>Pol

Get out of here Reddit
>>
>>137827393
You cannot destroy an argument that is right and correct.. you can only attack th charecter of the person telling it... this is what the COMMIE SCUM have resorted to. if anything we should post MORE PLANS here just to give them more to waste energy on... that's how its worked so far. wave after wave of stupid socilaist monkey thrown and smashed against the unbeatable foundation of logic and reason our movement is based on.
>>
>>137828628
Then we'll move to vid.me.

At the moment, anyone on the lower rungs of the mainstream media is deliberately making shit content or deliberately making their narratives easily questionable, when you're a brainwashed Marxist you won't realise this so there's no harm in talking about it. In fact, knowing what I know would simply make you turncoat.

But anything about current military activity? Yeah, let's not for exactly the reasons you mentioned. People die when you reveal strategies and act like an opposing think tank.
>>
>>137829839
Its all about shaping mainstream-opinions, emotions are working better than pure logic. And this anti-propaganda plans could be destroyed.
>>
The top strategem is not shared here, only the need-to-know stuff for the masses. This has been standard practice for eternity, don't you worreh your x head.

The trickle downs through various chans are another buffer. It's secure.
>>
File: 1484341451539.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484341451539.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>137827393
>/pol
>good ideas
>>
File: 1502852412621.jpg (85KB, 573x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502852412621.jpg
85KB, 573x400px
>>
File: Benis.gif (936KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Benis.gif
936KB, 500x281px
>>137827393
Stop, I can only become so erect. You are making me feel like I am not only a kingmaker, I am also the reason why the world turns. Thanks faggot, I can say someone made me feel like a god today.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.