[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's it. This is the last straw. I'm done with the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot (63).png (123KB, 1884x666px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (63).png
123KB, 1884x666px
That's it. This is the last straw. I'm done with the Drudge Report.

This kind of sensationalist crap is not the most important news story. It doesn't need to be in red font, let along the top story. This is shit belongs on HuffingPaint and clearly is pushing the Rino/Dem/MSM agenda.

When did Drudge get turned?
>>
>>137813770
He's a jew. You shouldn't expect anything from him.
>>
>>137813770
which "reputable" outlet hasn't been turned?
>>
>>137813770
seriously.

Every fucking public figure gets death threats, and that fox news bitch is a blowhard cunt who belongs on a show like The View or something.
>>
I feel sad because my dad used to talk about Drudge constantly, but by the time I am redpill and ready to check it out, it is a bunch of cuckery and fucking nothing like everything
>>
>>137813770
There's those (((death threats))) again.
>>
>>137813999

This is what I'd like to know. Breitbart was turned last spring, now Drudge has been going down the shitter ever since Trump got elected.
>>
hey rabbi, who ya callin?
>>
>>137813901
fpbp
>>
>>137815404
What happened to Breitbart?
>>
He's either been threatened or his jew side is scared of trump

Either way I'm dropping him too
>>
>>137813770
OP has point. Something is going on with MD.
>>
>>137813770
Hahahaha he trusted a jew.
>>
>>137816582

let the MSM railroad milo instead of calling them out on their BS tactics of trying to make him a pedo apologist, which he clearly isn't. the MSM did the same thing to milo they are doing to Trump and his press conference yesterday. They are strawmanning and misunderstanding and lying about what he said, but since they are louder and more numerous they control the narrative.

Fuck Brietbart for giving into their lies and BS.
>>
>>137816988
I agree with the Milo thing, but I still think Breitbart is one of the best, and it doesn't seem to me like they've turned their back on Trump at all.
>>
>>137817791

Yeah. But I hate seeing sites like Breitbart or Drudge start to do the same thing as the MSM which you can rely on being fake or wrong 100% of the time now. Purely agenda driven, ALL OF IT.
>>
He's a Jew. All media is Jew. Murdoch is shit too. All globalists and all jews
>>
>>137816582
Very pro Jew
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.