[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to music? Why is rap music getting worse and worse?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

File: Screenshot_2017-08-16-21-10-36-1.png (219KB, 1437x1905px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-16-21-10-36-1.png
219KB, 1437x1905px
What happened to music?
Why is rap music getting worse and worse? Is it a sign of the times?

Also, yes, that is the entire song's lyrics. It is 4 minutes long.
>>
Postmodernism.

Find the neoclassical composer guy and give up needing lyrics in your music.
>>
>>137808617
Shit 2 lyrics were leaked:
Nigga you shit shit shit
Yeah - shit shit shit
Nigga you shit shit shit
Yeah - shit shit shit
Nigga you shit shit shit
Yeah - shit shit shit
Nigga you shit shit shit
Yeah - shit shit shit
Nigga you shit shit shit
Yeah - shit shit shit
Nigga you shit shit shit
Yeah - shit shit shit
Nigga you shit shit shit
Yeah - shit shit shit
Nigga you shit shit shit
Yeah - shit shit shit
Nigga you shit shit shit
Yeah - shit shit shit
Nigga you shit shit shit
Yeah - shit shit shit
Nigga you shit shit shit
Yeah - shit shit shit
Yeah nigga you shit (x20)
>>
This is a beautiful song about the struggle African Americans face dealing with their white oppressor. How can you be so culturally ignorant, OP?
>>
>>137808617

((()))
>>
File: 1502913819542.png (752KB, 1142x626px) Image search: [Google]
1502913819542.png
752KB, 1142x626px
>>137808617
>what happened to music
>>
Here is something I have been trying to share but nobody is trying it.
Listen to the first song here and tell me this isn't rap.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld3GUvXSL_E
>>
First name nigga
Finga on the trigga
Swaggah down town
Niggalicious crown
Hear the sound a hater
Pop him a lil later
First fuck his bitch I'll sate her
Then I'll come around
With a big glock two
Dust down the bitches door wit my big ass shoe
Stroll up inside, and put the gun to his head
Say 'bitch', this is what happens in the cuckold's homestead
>>
>>137808617

You cant get worse if you were never good to begin with. Go worship black music else where.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBZ5SLJmfdw
>>
>>137809502
>>137808617
>>137809232
>>137809387
>>137809783

dont call it music
>>
>>137810647
That's kind of the troll that is postmodernism, they want you to say "it's not music" so some brainwashed half wit can fly in and "well ashcktullay yoo can't say that because professor Schoenberg said any sound called art is music and telling you this totally makes me a better person than you and that makes me the good guy even if I'm wrong."

It's postmodernism, let's not commit any obvious mistakes
>postmodernism is legitimate despite its deliberately low standards
>we must not try to argue that this isn't music or attempt to delegitimise it
>the tactic is actually to imply we're beyond postmodernism and that still being postmodern is regressive
Doing so signals to artists that either they're behind the times, a cardinal sin for artists, or wrong and deliberately making shit music. In either case postmodernism will start collapsing.
>>
File: jew_rap.jpg (1MB, 2607x2684px) Image search: [Google]
jew_rap.jpg
1MB, 2607x2684px
>>137808617
>>
>Future
>Sh!t

How fitting.
>>
>>137811460
>"well ashcktullay yoo can't say that because professor Schoenberg said any sound called art is music and telling you this totally makes me a better person than you and that makes me the good guy even if I'm wrong."

which is easy as pie to annihilate as far as arguments go

>It's postmodernism, let's not commit any obvious mistakes

careful not to be a coward when that instead can venture into "dont make them too angry" territory
>>
>>137811589
ah yes i remember that one
very good
>>
>>137811589
Yeppers
>>
File: IMG_0916.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0916.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
Miss me yet?
>>
>1993

It's always been full of garbage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijf8nE12AX0
>>
I wish imaginative songs about imaginative things that makes you think and fantasize were more popular. Not trivial shit about love or money or niggershit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVXy1OhaERY
>>
>>137809387
ikr!!! how can OP be such a bigot??
>>
>Percocet
>Molly Percocet
>>
Future is the whackest rapper out there,
i don't understand his fame
>>
Its not recent but I love this song
youtube.com/watch?v=TuJqUvBj4rE
>>
I can't believe it's been 30 years since rap first gained popularity, and they still can't stop rapping about how cool they are. There's a couple rappers who've found their niche appealing to the pitchfork crowd - Kanye, Kendrick Lamar, etc - And they're constantly brought out by nigger loving retards to show how rap has progressed into an art form. But at the end of the day, all people really want to hear is a nigger mumbling about how cool he is.

Wow, the top 1% of niggers have discovered you can make money off of white people by talking about your feelings and being self-effacing. And people call it 'groundbreaking', despite the fact that it's been done to death in literally every other form of music.

Fucking nigger babble. That's all rap is. All of it. Without exception.
>>
>>137813726

It's about the beats and the "sound", not the lyrics. And I say this as a racist white person who makes rap beats and has done mixtape tracks for bigger named hood niggers. They're all a bunch of fucking idiots but when jigaboo throws me a couple grand to make a drum loop and a melody with the Juno 106, I ain't complaining.

Never done anything with future though, but niggas talk shit about him and call him a faggot. Heard that myself from some of ATL's bigger nigger names.

>hint: one says burr a lot
>>
>>137808617
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>
>>137812887
nope
>>
>>137811589
does music even work that way? I've loved Hip Hop since I was a wee lad and I never turned into a degenerate wigger fornicator
>>
File: 1501024724281.jpg (123KB, 460x730px) Image search: [Google]
1501024724281.jpg
123KB, 460x730px
sage.
>>
>>137813726
because the realest and best rapper in the game, gucci mane, brought him up. future would be irrellevant if it weren't for gucci
>>
>>137814970
>gucky mane
>>
Contemporary classical music is also degenerate.
>>
>>137808617

I use to listen to Rap a lot, can't stand it after Trump won.
It's either badly political or...

*boom*
Nigga doin shit yo
(Shit yo!)
*boooom*
Nigga doin shit yo
(Shit yo! What! Braaap)
*booom*
Now my nigga's doin shit, yo
(Shit shit! Yo! Brap!)
*boom*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm1YFszJWbQ
>>
>>137808617
This demographic is the only one remaining who buys CD's from retail stores and listens to the radio/watches MTV.
I bought the new Ohgr album, directly from him, no middle man, same (for the most part) for Behemoth and even got a vinyl.
>>
>>137815292
gucci mane is based and is like a 12th grader compared to all these 1st grade rappers who cry about BLM
>>
>>137808617
I'm the Plug- Future
[Future:]
I got all exotic bitches you gon' think I'm racist
I just called a gang of bitches out of immigration
You gon' think we printing money cause the way we make it
I got all these fucking whips and ain't got no payments

Pink slips sitting in the dash fuck with me
Got a gang of broads riding and they on drugs with me
Got a gang of cash on me like I brought the plug with me
Niggas for looking for the plug nigga I the plug really

Really I'm the plug, really I'm the plug
I dropped a few whoopty whoops in my cup
Put it on my tab put her on my tab
Franchise tag on me Bron Bron
Steph Curry wrists nigga Oakland
Percies for the bitches Bishop magic Don Juan
Standing ovation and an encore
And I keep the check Nike concord
>>
>>137808617
>that is the entire song's lyrics
No it's not. Anyway, it sounds great.
>>
File: my sides.jpg (77KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
my sides.jpg
77KB, 460x276px
>>137815502
Rap? You mean Jungle noises
>>
>>137815614
Listening now, he actually raps so that's good.
I don't even think most of this new "rap" or "hiphop" is even hiphop.

They all fucking talk lazy too, it's like their asleep

The smith kid had potential, at least he's not a giant faggot anymore. But he still does that low energy mumble like he's too cool to talk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAO5DuqUgLc
>>
>>137810296
rap < Metal
>>
>>137816252
every rapper raps good when they first start. it's all about how they are like 10 years down the line. compare early gucci to late gucci

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjE-zD62Czs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAxdgyuAUKc
>>
>>137810296

I dunno, rap used to be political and angry, for the most part.

Metal always seemed kinda sad, and usually talks about stupid bullshit or it's self loathing. There isn't a lot of political metal, and it's usually left leaning. I used to like Fear Factory because of their political messaging (and it was a fantastic soundtrack for Mechwarrior 4 back in the day)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flzimbVxOHI
((Also, back in the day when the left fought against corporate America, and not for them))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ODNxy3YOPU
>>
All music made by niggers is shit
>>
>>137816551
Yeah, he does that same lazy talk shit. It's like he's too cool to open his fucking mouth.

I usually like Hopsin, he's got some good stuff (and some bad stuff). But he even does that shitty slow line repeating bullshit at a point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5RHxmq0pw0
>>
lyrics aren't a deciding factor in music being good, especially hip hop music
>>
>>137817412
>hopsin

and the leaf's opinion is immediately nullified!
>>
File: 1502822074531.jpg (616KB, 1006x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1502822074531.jpg
616KB, 1006x1204px
>>137808617

>Rap

What the FUCK are you talking about?

You call THAT music?

Only old fags know GOOD music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvLDRL-o8Sc
>>
>>137817818
Why do we hate Hopsin again?
I know everyone hates him, not sure why.
>>
File: 0e3.png (187KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
0e3.png
187KB, 600x339px
>>137808617
as a critical take on current rap song cliches, these lyrics are spot on
>>
>>137808617
not on ken lamar's watch
>>
>>137814970
>realest
>best rapper
>rar
>gucci mane

>/pol/

haha, comedy!
>>
>>137818544
No street cred because he isn't a black ethnonationalist
>>
>>137813228
based blackmore
based dio
>>
>>137808617
kikes
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.