[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When this man is convicted of attempted murder: >protesters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (504KB, 1000x510px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
504KB, 1000x510px
When this man is convicted of attempted murder:

>protesters can now block off any road they want
>if you attempt to do anything other than sit and wait, you will be legally classified as a murderer
>if you attempt to do anything other than sit and wait as they take weapons to your car and destroy your property, you will be legally classified as a murderer

Enjoy all power being handed over to Antifa, through the courts, via shoddy media reporting and sensationalism
>>
Maybe he shouldn't have traveled to a cucked state. Mine has a law specifically allowing drivers to splatter protestors in the road.
>>
File: fbi feds cia friends 2.png (131KB, 658x507px) Image search: [Google]
fbi feds cia friends 2.png
131KB, 658x507px
>>137807815
He's an idiot and deserves it. Fuck him for following CIA into battle.

Fuck CIA Spencer

Fuck Duke

Fuck all of your for false flagging your race by becoming the white ANTIFA and cheering white lives matter.

Idiots

We were winning the culture war through redpills
>>
>>137807815

but Antifa has a history of hijacking cars and pulling drivers out to beat them. antifa has almost killed many people.

someone is supposed to just sit there and let Antifa drag them out? what if its a mom on her way home from buying milk for her kids? she just has to sit there and Antifa gets to do what they want to her?

how is that legal?????????
>>
File: IMG_6140.gif (2MB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6140.gif
2MB, 500x253px
Wasn't he already let off? Involuntary manslaughter. People were hitting his car with bats. He couldn't see the car in front of him. Sorry antifags.
>>
File: エルリーブはユダヤ人.jpg (59KB, 936x533px) Image search: [Google]
エルリーブはユダヤ人.jpg
59KB, 936x533px
>>
>>137808101

Occupy Wallstreet was taken over and controlled opposition too. Democrat operatives who tried to make trouble at Trump rallies were behind shilling Occupy Wallstreet. There's video evidence. Look it up.
>>
>>137808412
I dont if he has yet but he will unless he gets a cucked jury
>>
Problem: Heather died of a heart attack. They say the person applying the heart pumps did it wrong. It was probably one of the crisis actors wearing a medic vest as a prop. There is video of them doing this wrong. Funny they had all these actors in medic uniforms? They must have KNOWN something was going to happen.
>>
>>137808101
Take your meds schizo.
>>
>>137808629
Post video.
>>
has he been charged yet
>>
>>137808629
A leaf
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.