[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/10 /heres-the-memo-that-ble

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 14

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/10/heres-the-memo-that-blew-up-the-nsc/

Anyone read this? What do you blockheads think?
>>
>>137807610
It's a little vindicating when top intelligence officials are worried about the same things you are despite the fact that the media and the unwashed masses insist you're crazy for thinking them. It's also worrying but not surprising that people were fired for bringing it to light.
>>
>>137807610

Thank you for posting this Romabro.
Today OP does not suck.
#seditiousconspiracy
>>
File: 1489880827658.png (279KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1489880827658.png
279KB, 500x354px
Wew, I thought they were torching a dog at first.
>>
>>137807610

>please login/register

haha fuck off
>>
>>137809048
>literally too retarded to stop loading the page before the paywall popup
>>
File: IMG_5012.jpg (208KB, 1300x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5012.jpg
208KB, 1300x745px
>>137808615
I prefer the term Bromanian. We're not "Roma" gypos. Gypos were our slaves for 500 years. Now we are stuck with them. Sounds familiar?
Anyway, yeah. Charlottesville seems to mark the beginning of something large. It's already used against Trump. The fire rises.
>>
>>137807610
bannon's a fat fuck and he's next to get the axe
>>
>>137809177
don't care, didn't read
>>
>>137808809
It's Romanian ritual sacrifice of pigs to Saint Ignatius. Every Christmas. The torching is to remove the hair so you can make clisă/slănină.

>>137809048
You don't have to login, you moron. Just close the pop-up that begs you to subscribe or register and you should be able to read it.
>>
>>137807610
It makes me think that the reason there is no decent moderate response from conservatives is because they think Trump is a threat and don't really care about the state of the country, just themselves.
>>137809048
>>137809177
You don't even have to stop loading, you can just click the message closed.
>>
File: threat the US security.png (359KB, 610x866px) Image search: [Google]
threat the US security.png
359KB, 610x866px
>>137809267
>I prefer the term Bromanian.
You got it!
>Sounds familiar?
Made me kek!

We have a common enemy. Pic related
>>
>>137809905
>>137810102
Turn the fucking memo into an image file or pdf
>>
tot ce vreau sa vad e cum se caftesc negroteii cu statuile confederate.
apoi republicanii se vor basica si unuia o sa-i creasca tensiunea si o sa-si bage pula. o sa apese pedala si o sa-i ia pe capota.
apoi negroteii vor tipa si mai tare.
si tot asa pana se ajunge la razboi civil.
sau poate ca tot spectacolul asta a fost ca sa mascheze ceva miscari cu privire la coreea de nord.
>>
>>137811377
Toate știrile din ultimele 2 săptămâni au fost despre Coreea de Nord. De la incidentul ăsta într-adevăr e cam liniște... Cine știe? Oricum, cine ar fi zis că în secolul ăsta o să ajungi să vezi comuniști și naziști omorându-se pe străzile Americii?
>>
>>137812217
la fel s-a intamplat si prin anii 70.
aceleasi scuturi, bate, zicale. atunci la ei era nebunia cu homosexualii, drepturile pentru negrotei si razboiul din Vietnam.
aveau si psihopati ca weather underground, in principal idiotic pe marijuana si bautura care se duceau ca sa faca scandal pe strazi.
>>
File: soros birthday.png (539KB, 957x970px) Image search: [Google]
soros birthday.png
539KB, 957x970px
As much as I hate this meme, Rich Higgins is /ourguy/.

This document is fantastic. Spread this far and wide.
>>
File: memo1.gif (85KB, 700x906px) Image search: [Google]
memo1.gif
85KB, 700x906px
>>137812365
konk
>>
>>137812879
Indeed, but back then everything was engineered or orchestrated by the Soviets through their PSYWAR dept. of the GRU and KGB. The GRU, for example, invested one billion dollars in kickstarting the hippie movement and protesting the war in Vietnam. The success of these operations amazed the Soviets. They were also involved in the African American civil rights movement. They sponsored it and at the same time infiltrated the KKK and created friction between whites and blacks in order to divide the American people. After MLK was shot, the KGB started disseminating more propaganda claiming that it was the US government which assassinated him. It's a very long story, but ideological subversion is very real and the Soviets did a hell of a good job in spreading Marxist-Leninist ideas in America. Comrade Yuri Andropov would not believe how successful his "active measures" turned out to be, if he'd still be alive today,
>>
>>137813998
atunci se zice ca erau instruiti in cuba.
acum vorba vine ca at fi finantati de chinezi/rusi.
eu personal cred ca e o vrajeala pusa la cale de bogatii americii care vor forta de munca ieftina si care arunca toate crimele alora care vin pe stafii sovietice, rusesti sau chineze.
singura speranta a europenilor din America este sa ceara secesiune si sa se mute intr-o zona stabilita cu celelalte rase si sa-si proclame alta tara.
>>
>>137807610

it's mostly paranoid retardation
>>
File: POTUS & POLITICAL WARFARE 1.png (81KB, 733x932px) Image search: [Google]
POTUS & POLITICAL WARFARE 1.png
81KB, 733x932px
>>137811079

incoming
>>
>>137807610
That memo needs to be required reading for /pol/.
>>
>>137814755
>Banu-i ochiu' dracului.
The so-called deep state, nwo nonsense, global elite, etc is simply the military industrial complex whose survival depends on the war economy.

Cultural Marxism and everything it encompasses is perhaps only a remnant of the Soviets' active measures during the Cold War.

All this crap that's going on is just context that is being created for distracting the masses and keeping them busy while they engineer wars to thrive on,

My guess is that the military industrial complex was counting on warhawk Hilldog to be elected because she was actually gonna start a conflict with Russia.

Trump winning the election messed up all their plans and caused them to lose a lot of money. Now they're trying to get rid of him, and he's tying to poke North Korea probably as a compromise,
>>
File: POTUS & POLITICAL WARFARE 2.png (91KB, 733x937px) Image search: [Google]
POTUS & POLITICAL WARFARE 2.png
91KB, 733x937px
page 2

Thank you Rich Higgins! You're a patriot and a scholar.
>>
>>137815872
rusia e o putere nucleara. slabe sanse de razboi.
>>
File: POTUS & POLITICAL WARFARE 3.png (84KB, 733x929px) Image search: [Google]
POTUS & POLITICAL WARFARE 3.png
84KB, 733x929px
page 3
>>
>>137816241
Proxy wars. Russia is unbeatable and any direct attack would probably lead to nuclear holocaust. The Russians have thousands more nukes than the USA plus their electronic war tech is light years ahead. They have the technology to disable most weapon systems used by the Americans. Remember how they burned the AEGIS system of the USS Donald Cook în Marea Neagră.
>>
File: POTUS & POLITICAL WARFARE 4.png (83KB, 733x930px) Image search: [Google]
POTUS & POLITICAL WARFARE 4.png
83KB, 733x930px
page 4
>>
>>137815152
>>137815999
>>137816647
>>137817766
everything we have been experiencing, as it had come to light to us around 2012, has been nothing more, as this document explains, than a subversive attempt at destroying the United States and its founded ideals through what people refer to as "leftism", "liberalism", "RINOs", "antifa", etc.

this is the biggest, most important event in the history of America. will we prevail?
>>
File: POTUS & POLITICAL WARFARE 5.png (72KB, 733x936px) Image search: [Google]
POTUS & POLITICAL WARFARE 5.png
72KB, 733x936px
page 5
>>
File: POTUS & POLITICAL WARFARE 6.png (78KB, 735x936px) Image search: [Google]
POTUS & POLITICAL WARFARE 6.png
78KB, 735x936px
Right before our eyes ...
That post-modern (diversity/multiculturalism) narratives seeks to implement cultural Marxist objectives can be demonstrated by reference to founding Frankfurt School theorist Herbert Marcuse’s repurposing of the term tolerance. In a 1965 paper, Marcuse defined tolerance as intolerance; said it can be implemented through undemocratic means to stop chauvinism (xenophobia), racism, discrimination; and should be extended to the left while denied to the right.
>>
File: POTUS & POLITICAL WARFARE 7.png (37KB, 733x934px) Image search: [Google]
POTUS & POLITICAL WARFARE 7.png
37KB, 733x934px
>>
>>137818350
This isn't a question of destruction but one of control. The Soviet Union is long gone and the leftover left is mostly irrelevant. They are only used to further the globalist agenda. I doubt those people have any real political affiliation. Perhaps in 10-20 years there'll be a shift and they'll start pumping money into the right wing. It's all back and forth, only to create distractions for their schemes.
>>
>>137817384
episodul din marea neagră pare vrăjeală.
o mișcare SF din partea rușilor ar fi să dea jos sateliții militari americani folosind arme nucleare ascunse deja în spațiu.
apoi să-i atace pe americani în timp ce sunt orbiți.
>>
>>137807610

Interesting. They use the term "cultural marxism" in the memo, yet wikipedia refuses to acknowledge that it exists while rationalwiki calls it a conspiracy theory. Intelligence officials are right-wing conspiracy theorists? Interesting.
>>
>>137820780
SF va și rămâne. The entire situation will be normalized either way, with or without Trump. This isn't about destroying America. It's about power. Trump could be the next Kennedy though. It wouldn't surprise me.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.