[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should we just go back to pushing for civic nationalism? It seems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: pepe_.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
Should we just go back to pushing for civic nationalism? It seems like everything went to shit after we dropped it.
>>
File: illust_60711564_20170816_090657.png (2MB, 1300x1820px) Image search: [Google]
illust_60711564_20170816_090657.png
2MB, 1300x1820px
>>137804694
A true man stands for what he believes.
We have made far too many compromises already. Do you want to continue walking this path?
>>
>>137804694
No. We go full leftist. They've gone full cuck and declared that the future we know is coming is what they want. Well, we can push for policies to bring it into reality sooner. We can make the mental gymnastics unbearable for whites to ignore.
>>
>>137804694
>Should we just go back

Yes.
>>
>>137804927
I believe in fucking 2B right in her 2booty.
>>
the msm and cuckservatives and shills seem to be telling us to do that so it seems like a good idea
>>
File: 1791e8d6cd095e4319cc8b200d98b94e.png (779KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1791e8d6cd095e4319cc8b200d98b94e.png
779KB, 960x1200px
>>137806078
Same desu senpai
>>
>>137805183
sounds good fampai
>>
>>137804694
I'm extremely black pilled on the whole "white nationalism" thing. The leftists won, congratulations. They're trying their damndest to make associating with white nationalism to be a death sentence, right now by just making people unemployable, and probably eventually by actually killing them. I'm not going to make myself a martyr.

It's just part of the human condition, I guess. History is a graveyard of dead peoples and dead ideas. Every war has a winner and loser.

>inb4 kike shill
>inb4 shareblue

Fuck off.
>>
>>137807575

Don't worry about it buddy. 4chan, especially /pol/, has a culture of calling someone "nihilistic" and such for pointing out inconvenient truths. Such as this:

>History is a graveyard of dead peoples and dead ideas. Every war has a winner and loser.

I'll add to that by saying that /pol/ is simply one edgy right-wing place among many, and the redpilling did not start in Trump's /pol/ era/ I learned about the jewish issue in 2009 on youtube and blogs. /pol/'s problem was that they did so many things, one after the other, that played right into the enemy's hands. /pol/ is full of hypocrites and often times I can't tell this board apart from any other leftist bastions, the arrogance and smug conviction and civilization-destroying decadent hypocrisy is just shameful.
>>
>>137807575
That's why you push for pro-white ideas under the guise of civic nationalism. To some extend civic nationalism is implicitly pro-white; it's a means to an end.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.