[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this? https://twitter.com/JulianAssange

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: OVERDRIVE.png (63KB, 578x331px) Image search: [Google]
OVERDRIVE.png
63KB, 578x331px
What did he mean by this?

https://twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/897808386758250496
>>
Assange is red pilled, he knows the kikes control both sides.
>>
Anybody who has seen the news today cannot with a straight face say that this is all real and unfeigned. I have never seen such naked deep state bullshit in all my life. Old faggots, leftist idiots, and wimpy alt righters are flipping their shit. The nazis never had the guts and the faggot lefties are emboldened by having the deep state behind them. It is a shitshow. Trump is being sacrificed. He literally did nothing wrong. I have heard more racist shit from commie friends than from Trump.

Assange if you have something juicy, I suggest dumping it now. We need it.
>>
File: file.png (38KB, 600x413px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
38KB, 600x413px
>>137795826
>>137795826
not sure my calculator is advanced enough for this
>>
>>137796190
This. Republicans and democrats are two sides of the same coin.
>>
File: IMG_8037.jpg (184KB, 749x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8037.jpg
184KB, 749x650px
The kkk and blm are tiny and insignificant.
Statues don't really cause massive butthurt to all people of color.
The protesters and anti protesters in Charlottesville were paid
Ask pic related, he knows...
>>
>>137796190
He's not red pilled he was talking shit about the "nazi's" with the rest of the leftists

>>137797813
Vast majority of black people support stuff like BLM retard
>>
File: 1381968942654.png (174KB, 854x546px) Image search: [Google]
1381968942654.png
174KB, 854x546px
>>137797044
>44
groovy palindromic digits
>>
>>137795826
>What did he mean by this?
pamela won't suck my dick and i need attention
>>
Muh revolution

Assange manages to be a good hearted extremely intelligent manand a naive fool all at once. I think he provides a valuable service but I wouldn't listen to his political opinions.
>>
Woah dude I actually agree with that.
Based Ass-ange.
>>
File: cia pepe.png (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cia pepe.png
48KB, 500x500px
>>137799048
We know you hate Assange CIA faggot but we're not becoming your NeoNazi version of ANTIFA to false flag and riot for the (((MSM))).

Have your color revolution some place else!
>>
>>137795826
He's saying that both the modern left and right are being characterised by their extremists to discredit them.
>>
File: INVOKE.png (61KB, 592x291px) Image search: [Google]
INVOKE.png
61KB, 592x291px
>>137796719
He did say DC was in OVERDRIVE over this one.
I think I know why!
>>
>>137799758
Yes.
Which as the MSM, Steve Colbert, and Twitter have shown, is not true of the left. They really are antifa all the time.
>>
File: 17AGENCIES.png (17KB, 269x166px) Image search: [Google]
17AGENCIES.png
17KB, 269x166px
>>137800436
[Almond Activation Intensifies]
>>
>>137798017
Nazis deserve to be shittalked. That's why half of you larp as them. To rustle jimmies.

The issue here, as Assange has pointed out, is Media is conflating the MASSIVE group of people who voted trump to defy the DNC / establishment with the alt right, either purposefully or full retardedly.
>>
>>137796872
>xfce user
>>
Setting up the ultimate "us vs them" by linguistically obliterating the nuance of viewpoints that make up a populace dissatisfied enough to elect literally hitler.
>>
>>137799428
I don't think you understand what I said at all.
>>
He's saying that most people are centrists and the media (Neo-cons like McCain, Romney) and neo-liberals (Maxine Waters, entire democratic party) are purposely using fringe groups for a political purpose.
>>
>>137800436
ALSO this, this is textbook pussygate 2.0 play. Create enough feign outrage that it gives a cover for the gop establishment to stab Trump in the back. The GOP establishment old heads all came out with a coordinated attack JUST like pussygate. They want Pence pronto, that's why Trump is rallying his base Tuesday in Arizona. He has to keep reminding the GOP establishment that Trump has the people's support.
>>
>>137795826
He is saying currently there is a massive anti washington DC sentiment from both the left and right against establishment politicians. He is also saying that the MSM is trying to say that if your against the establishment it means you are in the nazi or commie camp.

In other words: Most Americans hate nazis, commies, and DC establishment.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.