[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harvard is 25% Jewish. What the actual fuck. This is crazy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 37

File: 1051px-Harvard_Wreath_Logo_1.svg.png (327KB, 1051x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1051px-Harvard_Wreath_Logo_1.svg.png
327KB, 1051x1024px
Harvard is 25% Jewish. What the actual fuck. This is crazy. Jews are between 1% and 2% of the U.S. population but 1 in 4 student in the best university in the world is Jewish, how is this even possible?

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/The-most-heavily-Jewish-US-college-and-other-facts-about-Jews-at-American-colleges-437701
>>
>>137793450
Nepotism. The top scoring students are whites.
>>
>>137793450
Holy fuck. Yale: 27% Jewish
>>
>>137793450
>>137793722
What are you doing?
>>
>>137793450
>how is this even possible?

there are roughly as many jews in the united states as there are in israel. most of those have two passports.
>>
File: IMG_2119.jpg (123KB, 694x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2119.jpg
123KB, 694x544px
>>
>>137793719
Thats everywhere not just schools
t. 20/20 vision
>>
>>137793450
Extreme tribalism and nepotism
>>
>>137794069

Can't handle the superiority in his face and has to slam it. Try harder faggot.
>>
>>137793450
Nepotism under the guise of (((extracurricular activities)))

>oy vey! this applicant volunteered at at moshe ruddlestein foundation, put him on the short list!
>>
>>137793722
silly me. i thought you were samefaging
>>
>>137794444
israel average iq is 90
>>
>>137793450
Most of these """elite""" ivy league schools are just a circle jerk for rich people, if you want pure competence you should go to MIT, Caltech, stanford, georgia tech, ect...

There is notorious grade inflation at certain ivy league universities because they reject so many people, they will give you an A because you got in so obviously you're smart enough to deserve it

t. asshurt western canadian pleb tradesmen jealous he'll never be a part of the elite and did a bunch of research on them
>>
>>137795071
95 actually (#12 in the world), not bad with 20% Arabs
>>
>>137793450
it's reparations for the holocaust
>>
>>137795519
jews and arabs are two different races?
>>
>>137793450
America's Jews are about 1 SD smarter than whites on the IQ scale. I think also with rather thick distributional tails.

Of course stormfags will tell you college is a scam and IQ meaningless unless they talk about nogs.
>>
>>137795319
>analysis from a pleb tradesmen

in the future, please us your "genius" thoughts. you're a tradesmen for a reason, goy.

>>137793450
because jewish people are superior. we have a higher average IQ when compared to white people. our IQ is supposedly 1-2 deviations higher and that means our average IQ is 115, while white people are only 100. this means we are also over represented in any area that requires intelligence; so things like business, executive positions, academia, corporate creation, banking - are dominated by jewish people.

30% of all billionaires are jewish and that is because we have the intelligence to succeed. our limitations are only those that others impose on us because of this bigotry but even that can be overcome due to our superior values and intelligence.
>>
>>137793450
>>137793450
more jews than whites at harvard btw
>>
>>137796012

Even factoring a Jewish IQ advantage of 15... they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overrepresented.

Keep in mind, Jews are the ones who are most adamant that there is 'no such thing as IQ'

There is no, NO way to justify these numbers. It just doesn't add no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>137796192
there are more than half of the u.s. jewish population whites in the 98th percentile :^)
>>
>>137793450
Legacy Admissions, nepotism as other anon mentioned, political and (((press))) connections.
>>
>>137796698
This post is exactly my point. This doesn't make sense. Either Jews are far more intelligent than even the most advantageous IQ study suggest or there is something in Jewish intellectual education/culture far superior to any other culture.
>>
>>137796192

Nah, working hard and education is pushed onto Jews from an early age, it's all over the Tora
>>
>>137797319

Keep in mind, the admittance isn't limited to only SAT scores etc.

There are other factors that supposedly show somebody is a 'rounded person' Usually doing charity work or some resume padding bullshit.

Asians/whites with better raw academic records are rejected, so it doesn't have anything to do with any Jewish 'educational culture'

It's a club for elites to pass their elite status on to their children... fact is Jews are the elites now. They run the show, so their kids get to go to the top schools.

Has little to do with merit.
>>
>>137793450
Tax their endowment like the hedge funds they are. It's retarded that they get a pass.
>>
>>137796698
>Even factoring a Jewish IQ advantage of 15... they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overrepresented.

Actually no.

If a Jew has a SD of 2 above the mean he has 135 which is average for Harvard.

Whitey needs 3 SDs.

Check the normal distribution table.

z (2) = 0.9772
z (3) = 0.9987

So let's say there's 150m white's and 6m Jews.

150m*(1-0.9987) = 195'000
6m*(1-0.9772) = 136'800

So it should be 70% white and 30% Jew witch isn't so far off to parity.

Hope I didn't make any mistakes? It's late here
>>
>>137793450
Welcome to /pol/, dumbass. You good goys carry around a set of jewish holy scriptures, called the bible, that confers chosen person status upon the jews in exchange for the promise that they will go easy on you in the afterlife. This entitles them to work you over at every opportunity. What did you think was going to happen?
>>
>>137793450
This is why they practice affirmative action. If Harvard practiced blind admissions, it would be majority Asian (the demand from China alone is immense. Multiple literal busloads of Chinese tourists visit Harvard Yard daily just to see it). By taking race into account with admissions, they ensure that Asians are only addmitted in proportion to their share of the population.

t. Harvard Alum
>>
>>137799049
make harvard east asian again
>>
>>137798418
223m white, not 150
>>
>>137793450
Jewish nepotism. All the admissions officers and administrators are of the Tribe, same as in many other universities. There's a reason they don't publish their names, but you could probably get it with a Freedom of Information Act request. Actually, this could be a good idea. Also read The Myth of American Meritocracy.
>>
>>137793450

its like asking why so many jews work in Hollywood
>>
>>137799373
Does that include beaners?
>>
>>137799049
>t. Harvard Alum
Post proof or shut the fuck up. I hate when people are saying "I'm actually an authority on this subject, but you will have to believe me on that"
>>
>>137796192
This is an over-estimation of Jewish average IQ, and furthermore, many white groups have a similar average IQ I don't have the infographic. Jewish academic achievement at the highschool level has also been declining compared to Asains. This post is a Jewish lie.
>>
>>137799484
non-Hispanic white: 196m
>>
>>137798418
Math is a tool of the Jews to make us look dumb! You're a shill. I bet soros sent you! Reeee
>>
>>137799484
>>137799373
>>137799693

223 includes hispanic whites. 197 is the 2010 census estimate.

recalculate your estimate with the following conditions:

average jewish iq of 115
average white iq of 100

white american population of 197
>>
>>137793450
Jews and Asians are OBSESSED with high-status colleges. Most white kids don't give a shit and think the nearly flagship U is amazing.

Do you really think there's a conspiracy to admit Jewish kids by admissions departments at all these colleges? How do they know someone is Jewish? Not even half have Jewish surnames
>>
>>137799049
I could care less if Harvard is more Asian. Anything is better than Jewish nepotism.
>>
>>137799865
Fuck that, then you're just turning Harvard into UC.

What a big difference that'd make.
>>
>>137799802
Guess I'll admit I'm a Jew. Our networking is 90% of it. I moved state for medical school 2 years back and within a week knew 50 Jews. You don't even need a Jewish last name, if you're a part of the community you'll get recognized and helped.
>>
>>137799865
This anon has mathematically proven that this isn't nepotism: >>137798418
They are just intellectually superior to whites at such a degree that this happens at the end of the distribution
>>
>>137797319
it's called the jewish COMMUNITY
as in they help each other they're a family.
study groups etc
value on education heavy jobs over labor jobs
>>
>>137793450
There is nothing special about Harvard. Anyone can get a better education just surfing the web. Pity those jews who waste their time at harvard.
>>
>>137800292
Yup. This. As soon as I knew I wanted to do medicine I had 20 research positions offered and was told which admission committees my social network had pull in. Doesn't matter for the actual admission, though. I had to fight for the Jewish spots.
>>
>>137800361
>There is nothing special about Harvard
When people are so fucking clueless
>>
>>137799802
I don't think any reasonable person would say its a conspiracy but it is absolutely a result of how Jewish communities operate. They are insular and self-focused but decry the same traits when they appear in other cultures.

For example, I'm not Jewish but my first name is commonly Jewish, I have dark curly hair, and have been mistaken for a Jew on a few occasions in my career/undergrad. These people offer me opportunities that simply wouldn't be available if I wasn't perceived as Jewish in that moment and as soon as I say that I'm not these people's attitudes towards me change completely
>>
>>137800020
Here is my plan to reform US higher education:

1. Socially useless departments must be purged, like various forms of victim studies.

2. Ban affirmative action on the basis of race.

3. Prevent universities from spending more than a small percentage of their endowment on administration and non-academic activities.

4. In the event of non-compliance, threaten the removal of Federal grants, accreditation, and taxation of endowments.

5. Get the Federal government out of student loans.

>>137800256
The 115 is likely an over-estimation. Why are Jews so much more over-represented at Harvard compared to Caltech, which does not use race as a factor in admissions and is far meritocratic? Caltech undergrads are probably smarter than those at Harvard.
>>
>>137800731
I don't think that's a fair claim as someone on the inside. We have nothing wrong with that trait in any other community. Indians do it. Asians do it. Hispanics do it. WASPS do it. The only issue we ever have is when the group is congregating out of hate for the others, i.e a white nationalist rally.
>>
>>137800801
I forgot to add that the number of foreigners needs to be capped. Unqualified students from China or India, many of whom cheated on their application in the first place, are taking spots in state colleges and paying huge tuition costs to fund higher salaries for (((adminsitrators))).
>>
File: Welcome to (((Harvard))).jpg (224KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to (((Harvard))).jpg
224KB, 1280x850px
>>137793450
And the few actual whites they let in are literal faggots and malleable shiksas. A high I.Q. white man from rural America has no chance of getting into elite schools, the kikes will allow no competition with their tribe.
>>
>>137800991
In my medical school class there are 5 Jews, ~45 whites, ~20 Asians / Arabs, ~20 blacks, and 20 Hispanics. I think you're freaking out on an unfounded claim.
>>
>>137793450
>best university in the world
You mean "most famous" or "most likely to connect you to the culturally senile elite that Trump and /pol/ are consigning to history"
>>
File: 1491738152641s.jpg (3KB, 124x93px) Image search: [Google]
1491738152641s.jpg
3KB, 124x93px
>>137795319

The Ivy League being for rich WASPs hasn't been true in decades. It's a myth.

Jews run Harvard and its admissions.

NON JEWISH WHITES ARE A MINORITY AT HARVARD. Jews followed by various brown groups are the majority. Jews have done this on purpose.

Jews have lower test scores and grades than Whites coming in and do worse once they are accepted. But checking the JEW box on your Harvard app makes you FORTY TIMES MORE LIKELY TO BE ACCEPTED REGARDLESS OF OTHER FACTORS.

Kikes have stolen our universities and have given them to Jews and minorities and then teach them how to hate whitey.
>>
>>137800801
all higher education needs to do is act like a business and grow and compete. higher education right now is modeled after an old style of education that was more like a private club, like a gulf club. of course something like that will be expensive. The government should not subsidize this business model.
>>
>>137800256
http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/429846

>In contrast, the behavior of ultraorthodox religious Jews in Israel can be categorized as nepotism: they favor members of their own group while treating anonymous individuals in the same way as secular individuals.
This study suggests that Jews are more prone to nepotism than others.
>>
>>137793957
So there's six million Jews in America and six million in Israel?
>>
>>137800932
That is dishonest and you know it. Jews are constantly publicly shaming white people, in particular, for even identifying with their own culture and people. Jews insist on marrying within their communities but are some of the biggest advocates of interracial marriage and the destruction of ethnic communities in the media.

It's simple Jewish communities have one set of rules for themselves and another set of rules for others, It's literally in the Jewish religion itself
>>
>>137801291
That's ultra Orthodox Jews. They aren't anywhere near any college in the states, lol. They stay in their own communities. The Jews in academia are liberal reform Jews. The ones in Law, banking, and 50-50 in medicine are conservative.
>>
>>137801219
All for-profit schools are shit in the US. There was nothing wrong with these schools before the Jews. We just need to do something about Jewishness in Higher Education as I said in >>137800801
>>
>>137801331
And don't forget about the six million
>>
>>137801164
No, I mean best in the world by a margin so huge actually that even all the other Ivy together + Oxbridge aren't at its level. I'm not a Harvard fanboy but this is a fact.
>>
>>137799796

So 197m minus 6m Jews since they are counted as white i guess.

That's 191m.

Gives me 248'300 white people with at least an IQ of 135 in the total US population.

So it should be 35% Jewish and 65% white.

However it came to mind that the average age of Jews is probably higher than for whites so that means the percentage should slightly favor whites a bit more.
>>
>>137801401
You're looking at the liberal, outspoken Jews. They don't marry Jews and they are fucking annoying to other Jews. Most of us are quiet conservative types. We conservative ones are the ones marrying within the faith but it's not sinister. It's just extremely hard to make a marriage work when the culture is so intertwined. It ostracizes the partner noticeably. All my friends who married non-Jews had issues very quickly.
>>
>>137801528
>by a margin so huge
by what metric?
>>
>>137801142
Actually, admissions committees actively discriminate against people who participate in stereotypical "red state" extra-curriculars (at least in undergrad admissions, and med school admissions also value these, so a similar pattern ought to hold here too.) Read The Myth of American Meritocracy, this is all explained, but since Ron Unz is Jewish he isn't able to bring himself to just name Jewish nepotism.
>>
>>137801183
I wonder, if you just pretend to be Jewish, can you get Jewish affirmative action, or do (((they))) have ways of verifying? I can only imagine that since (((they))) all know each other they can verify that you're an actual Jew.
>>
>>137793450

I read a book about the Black Death recently and it had a chapter entirely devoted to discussing the Judt during that period. It was the first time in awhile that reading something honestly pissed me off with no exaggeration.

The Judt used their position in European society as money lenders to levy insanely high interest rates against non-Judt. If someone was unable to pay back said insane interest rates the Judt could amongst many other means of recouping the money could force the non-Judt's wife into prostitution.

They were allowed to levy these insane interest rates against anyone who wasn't a Judt. They abused their own religion and position in society to fuck over all of Europe when it was at its weakest.

And they fucking wonder why they're so fucking reviled and hated to this god damn day.

FUCKING JUDT!
>>
File: silverman2.jpg (268KB, 1234x1012px) Image search: [Google]
silverman2.jpg
268KB, 1234x1012px
>>137793450
Numbers mean nothing when you assiduity, sagacity and solidarity. The discrimination and segregation of the Jews throughout history, has--ironically--served to male then more resilient than their oppressors.

>PRESSURE MAKES DIAMONDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

Face facts -- THE JEWS ARE SMARTER THAN YOU AND MORE DESERVËD OF THEIR SOCIETAL STATIONS THAN THE GOYIM COULD EVERY HOPE TO BE.

"White supremacists" etc. vilifying Jews, stems from (i) jealousy and (ii) from an innate knowledge that they have been surpassed on the evolutionary ladder -- a desperate, death throes dirge of the damned damned.

BY WANTING JEWS 'GONE', YOU ARE EFFECTIVELY ADVOCATING THE VERY DEGENERATION AND RETARDATION OF THE SPECIES THAT YOU PROFESS TO STAND AGAINST.

As such, troglodyte, tribal 'tard goyim. For it's what you've effectively been doing for centuries, anyway!
>>
>>137801427
Did you even read the article?
>and Israeli (religious versus secular)
>>
>>137801704
I'm on the admissions committee for my school. We don't really look at hobbies or extracurricular until after we interview them. It's scores, research, gpa, and essay to get interviewed. Then the other stuff comes into play. And by then you've got roughly a 1:5 chance. Most of my circle of friends are redneck hicks. We drive out to hunt whenever we finish exams.
>>
>>137801183
I think all the intelligent and competent white men migrated to the tech industry, and now that the tech industry has so much power they've become a rival to the NE Jewish establishment, which is why they're pushing the diversity in tech shit so hard
>>
>>137801683
Quality of education, quality of faculty, research output, per capita performance, reputation, highly cited researchers, endowment, citation impact...
>>
>>137793450
IQ
>IQ
IQ
>IQ
IQ
>IQ
IQ
>IQ
IQ
>IQ
IQ
>IQ
IQ
>IQ
IQ
>IQ
IQ
>IQ
IQ
>IQ
>>
>>137801859
You could try. My friend did it to get a free Birthright trip. Nobody is gonna call you out, but if you fuck up it's gonna be awkward. I could probably tell really quick.
>>
File: 1495746254349.png (196KB, 544x404px) Image search: [Google]
1495746254349.png
196KB, 544x404px
>>137793450
>what is (((nepotism)))
>>
File: Sad_Jew_frog.png (94KB, 329x361px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Jew_frog.png
94KB, 329x361px
>>137793450

Apparently we are smart, or so I'm told. If we're so smart, though, why does it suck so much to be Jewish?
>>
>>137793450
It's sad to see a used-to-be Christian University become an overly liberal kike center.
>>
Maybe the Jews are the master race instead
>>
>>137793450

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
>>
>>137801962
Is this for med school or undergrad? Also, you admitted you're Jewish, so forgive me for being a bit skeptical.

>>137802085
I'm out of undergrad anyway, it's not a big deal. I'm surprised more people haven't done it, is all. There was that one Indian guy who pretended to be black, so why not pretend to be jewish?
>>
>>137796192
>>137799796
>>137796192
>average Jewish IQ is 115
No it isn't

The average Ashkenazi IQ is 115 (With an extremely tiny sample size)
You can't just compare a select niche group of people vs the entire white race

Average Israeli IQ: 95
Average British IQ: 100
>>
>>137802099

You're not, Jewish IQ is a dumb hoax. The average IQ in Israel is 95.
>>
>>137801528
It's actually kind of funny because being a Harvard graduate holds kind of a stigma among employers in the Boston/Cambridge area; Harvard has a bit of a reputation of not providing graduates with tangible skills useful for doing actual job things. They say the degree holds more value the farther away from Cambridge you get.
>>
File: whyNazis.jpg (556KB, 2004x1713px) Image search: [Google]
whyNazis.jpg
556KB, 2004x1713px
>>137801922
Jews are hated all over the world because they are sneaky, lying, hateful, trash.
>>
File: 1495238738979.jpg (69KB, 706x673px) Image search: [Google]
1495238738979.jpg
69KB, 706x673px
>>137802035
>what is a normal distribution
Even if we're generous and say kike iq is 115 and iq cutoff is 130 for elite schools, white Gentiles should outnumber them 4:1. Goys are getting completely gaslit by these people.
>>
>>137793450
Jews get lower SAT and grade scores than whites and east asians btw.

There is actually no evidence they have a higher IQ on average. I challenge anyone to post a paper with an n over 100.
>>
>>137802099
Overprotective mothers?
>>
>>137798418
>If a Jew has a SD of 2 above the mean he has 135 which is average for Harvard.

No one has ever found a difference that extreme. Extrapolations of IQ based on other metrics of performance have generally indicated that the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews averages somewhere between 105 and 115. Richard Lynn, who has studied the issue most explicitly, puts the measured range at 107-111.

The average non-Jewish white IQ is 101-103. This difference alone is nowhere near enough to explain why 1/5 Jewish college students are enrolled in Ivy League colleges, whereas the number for non-Jewish white college students is 1/1,000. To explain a gap of that magnitude on intelligence alone, you would need an IQ gap of three standard deviations, or 45 points.

It's pretty clear that Ashkenazi Jews from some backgrounds are advantaged in the college admissions process at Ivy League schools, which is not surprising given how heavily weighted they are among the faculty and administration as well.
>>
>>137801541
Only Ashkenazi Jews have a higher IQ than the average white.
>>
Jews are aggressive and pushy and obsessed with high-status credentials, high-status jobs (doctor, banker, lawyer), and money. They always try to move to the premier school district and will pay for tutors, prep courses, play all the angles

Most white kids are soft, sorta lazy, not at all obsessed with high-status colleges. To a typical upper middle class white kid, going to the nearby flagship public U is a pretty big accomplishment. White kids are soft, Jews are abrasive and will knife a peer to get what they want

I don't blame the Jew. I blame white parents for their shitty "happy / best friend" parenting style
>>
>>137795519
#12 among about 20 number 12s
>>
>>137802089

Stormfags can't even get the German plural right. It's die Juden
>>
>>137802239
Med school. My undergrad was more liberal, but still a red state. You wouldn't want to select Jewish and not be because now you're competing for those Jew spots without the connections the others applying for that spot have. The black spots are more plentiful and an average score puts you top tier for black applicants. I didn't indicate Jewish for my app, but the friend we had on the committee knew of me.
>>
File: saruman.jpg (576KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
saruman.jpg
576KB, 1920x800px
>>137793450
>>137796012
>>137796698
>>137797517
>>137799796
>>137800148

I'm sorry for asking but are /POL/acks admitting that Jews are more intelligent and superior?

My God, allot has happened in a few days!
>>
>>137799756
>Math is a tool of the Jews to make us look dumb! You're a shill. I bet soros sent you! Reeee
>>137800148
>Guess I'll admit I'm a Jew. Our networking is 90% of it. I moved state for medical school 2 years back and within a week knew 50 Jews. You don't even need a Jewish last name, if you're a part of the community you'll get recognized and helped.
>>137800932
>I don't think that's a fair claim as someone on the inside. We have nothing wrong with that trait in any other community. Indians do it. Asians do it. Hispanics do it. WASPS do it. The only issue we ever have is when the group is congregating out of hate for the others, i.e a white nationalist rally.
>>137801142
>n my medical school class there are 5 Jews, ~45 whites, ~20 Asians / Arabs, ~20 blacks, and 20 Hispanics. I think you're freaking out on an unfounded claim.
>>137801427
>That's ultra Orthodox Jews. They aren't anywhere near any college in the states, lol. They stay in their own communities. The Jews in academia are liberal reform Jews. The ones in Law, banking, and 50-50 in medicine are conservative.
>>137801658
>You're looking at the liberal, outspoken Jews. They don't marry Jews and they are fucking annoying to other Jews. Most of us are quiet conservative types. We conservative ones are the ones marrying within the faith but it's not sinister. It's just extremely hard to make a marriage work when the culture is so intertwined. It ostracizes the partner noticeably. All my friends who married non-Jews had issues very quickly.
>>137801962
>I'm on the admissions committee for my school. We don't really look at hobbies or extracurricular until after we interview them. It's scores, research, gpa, and essay to get interviewed. Then the other stuff comes into play. And by then you've got roughly a 1:5 chance. Most of my circle of friends are redneck hicks. We drive out to hunt whenever we finish exams.
>>
>>137802301
With 20% Arabs. We have 8% of Arabs in France, but with 20% of Arabs the average IQ would fall behind 95.
>>
>>137802564
Right, but if you're white you obviously can't pretend to be black very easily. I wouldn't even care about Jewish nepotism as much if not for the other shit that the Tribe does.
>>
File: jews.png (311KB, 1054x738px) Image search: [Google]
jews.png
311KB, 1054x738px
Take a look, dumbass. There is a high percentage of jews in the area. Wow.

Furthermore, Jewish culture puts a LOT of stress on education. They are called the people of the book. Let's not project your own inadequacy onto an entire race.
>>
File: Handing over the world.png (507KB, 588x617px) Image search: [Google]
Handing over the world.png
507KB, 588x617px
>>137801142
First of all, Europeans are still 60% of the population, and make up only 40% of your class.
Second, ~45 whites and 5 Jews is simply unheard of, are you in Idaho or something?
>>
>>137802666
America is 48% non white and it barely skews the average IQ by a few points.
Not an argument.
>>
>>137802255
Most american Jews are Ashkenazim

Bibi has a US citizenship afaik
>>
>>137802613
We aren't. Our culture is just ruthless and forces us to succeed or be ostracized. The smart Jews aren't Israeli Jews. They're asheknazi refugees from the Holocaust. Somehow our inbreeding selected for intelligence. The Sephardic Jews selected for hairiness it seems.

>>137802630
You

>>137802773
I mean I wish half the shit on here were true. I feel super left out of the secret council meetings.
>>
File: Harvard_goes_full_meme.jpg (37KB, 1088x292px) Image search: [Google]
Harvard_goes_full_meme.jpg
37KB, 1088x292px
>>137802028
>quality of education
top lel. It's mostly SJW brainwashing see pic related

>quality of faculty
Nothing special. More SJWs, blueblood dummies and a few high profile guys poached from other universities AFTER they did all their important work

>research output
Says who?

>reputation
If by this you mean "most obsessed over by Jews and Asians" then yes

>highly cited researchers
Well yes they buy big names after they did their good work and also you can't go wrong citing Harvard in the sycophantic world of modern academia

Lots of what you say is basically just memes without you realizing it.

It's the best social networking club in the world, I'll give you that IF you are already from a rich family. AND these elites are totally out of touch now and getting BTFO by us.

Stop sucking elite duck and get with the program.
>>
>>137794444
quads of truth
>>
>>137802826
I'm in the Midwest. And nah man that's pretty average now. Out in Cali it's not but anywhere here is pretty similar to my school.
>>
>>137802613
>allot
die
>>
>>137802557
>what is bait
>>
>>137802900
It's not really a conspiracy, this is basically the point of Culture of Critique. It's just what Jews do. Not all Jews are engaged in harmful behavior, but enough are that it eventually becomes a problem.
>>
>>137802879
Because Hispanics and Asians have higher IQ than Arabs
>>
>>137803083
Opkankeren (((Bram)))
>>
>>137795962
Ashkenazi jews are pretty european and Isreal is pretty Ashkenazi.
>>
>>137803154
I mean obviously it's just my word on the matter but it's hardly specific to Jews. Every culture does it, I think we just had a head start in the formation of the actual network. You are right it's what we do though. Our entire culture is based on promoting the family and community as a cohesive unit.
>>
>>137793450
Nepotism. Jew high IQ is a myth. Look at the Jews that post here, one of the dumbest people around.
>>
>>137801463
Ah yes, and six million in the ground in Poland.
>>
>>137802515
Most US Jews are Ashkenazi, I think it's like 90-95%.

>>137802513
Thanks! I'll look into this more after a good night's sleep. Needs to be recalculated.

>>137802481
>no one ... 115
The 115 is included in your own words, however I admit it's the high estimate.

Also 45 points is BS, I don't even need to look at a normal dist. table for that. 15 points might be enough and is gigantic for means.
>>
>>137803483
Hey man, that's hurtful :(
>>
>>137793450
So that means that whites are less than 25% of Harvard.

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>137799614
The bathrooms in the science building are open 24/7
>>
>>137802928
>t. Someone without a college education
>>
>>137793450
>the best university in the world
it's not Oxford or Yale, Harvard was always faggots and the best people always dropped out of that shit hole
>>
File: 1499533188256.png (441KB, 916x928px) Image search: [Google]
1499533188256.png
441KB, 916x928px
>>137803406
>Our entire culture is based on promoting the family and community as a cohesive unit.
And suppressing the cohesion of rival tribes.
>>
>>137801427
Yah I'm a secular Jew and we really aren't fond of the orthodox. The orthodox are honestly a scourge on the Jewish community.
>>
>>137803733
Nope, STEM masters who uses it professionally and someone who knows more about the subject than you.
>>
>>137803687
This isn't a proof. Post a pic or something.
>>
>>137793450
Pondering if 1/4th of /pol/ is jewish.
>>
>>137803774
Oh wow you found an outspoken liberal Jewish blogger. Surely this random fuck I never met speaks for me as a Jew, too! Talk to any Jew over 40 and they're a racist who hates anyone that isn't white. (Some do hate Germans too but meh, understandable). In my age bracket it's like 50-50 liberal to conservative
>>
>>137802513
>Thanks for writing up the obvious explanation, best post in the thread.
>The only error is that 3 SDs (or 2 SDs for the jews with mean=115) would be 145, not 135, but everything else seems correct.

Why delete?
>>
>>137802481
Every group does this to an extent, but other groups worldwide are more clan-oriented than northwest Europeans, which eventually leads to problems.

>>137802481
>Richard Lynn, who has studied the issue most explicitly, puts the measured range at 107-111.
this, other religious groups in the US that are predominantly white measure higher, too. There's basically no way to explain Jewish over-representation at Ivy League schools but Jewish nepotism and race-based affirmative action. really, all you have to do is look at Caltech.
>>
>>137803978
Honestly, probably like 5%. Which is for sure saying something. Most of my friends came long ago because we were sick of social justice crap and wanted a right of center forum to shitpost on.
>>
>>137794158
What does vision have to do with anything?
>>
>>137803367
That means that jews are european/semitic breed
>>
>>137803340
>average IQ north africa: 83
>average IQ for Hispanics: 84

You're forgetting that Asians are a miniscule population in the USA? you forget how many low IQ blacks live in the USA too yes? (15% of the population)

Therefore not an argument
>>
File: 1543646345689456.jpg (59KB, 800x300px) Image search: [Google]
1543646345689456.jpg
59KB, 800x300px
>>137803899
We've got ourselves a STEM major. They're always sane and never crazy.
>>
File: we_will_not_meet_again.jpg (14KB, 300x132px) Image search: [Google]
we_will_not_meet_again.jpg
14KB, 300x132px
>>137802328
>hates
- Envy is the poor man's wages.
- Fools build houses -- wise men live in them.
- It is easy to despise what one cannot have.
- Everything seems oppressive when viewed from a lowly vantage...

>sneaky
If out-numbered to the extent Jews are / have been, would you not avail whatever means at your disposal by which to further your bent?

Have /pol/lution pismires (et al.) not been using the "out-numbered" / "under threat" excuse for that inbred dullard's vehicular of pieces "white pride" display in the south the other day...?

Apropos, visa-à-vis, ergo... YOU SIMPLY LACK THE INTELLIGENCE TO EVEN GRASP THE REAL (((3.14-D))) CHESS AT PLAY HERE. Much less have the grey matter wherewithal to combat it.
>not a criticism -- an objective, empirical observation
>>
>>137796192

> superior intelligence
> doesn't know whether 115 is 1 SD or 2 SD from mean

I'm 50% Jewish and I know you're 100% full of shit
>>
>>137802328
stfu trash
>>
File: loans.png (8KB, 348x189px) Image search: [Google]
loans.png
8KB, 348x189px
>>137803900
>>
>>137804333
>average IQ for Hispanics: 84
The average IQ for Mexicans is 88
>>
>>137803626
>Also 45 points is BS, I don't even need to look at a normal dist. table for that. 15 points might be enough and is gigantic for means.

15 IQ points is a difference of one order of magnitude. The actual enrollment gap is 20 times that.
>>
>>137804531
who is the guy on the left? I only know ted and lubos
>>
File: 1482469263945.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482469263945.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>137804019
You must be new here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEv25Ly7TPI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdKqJYR_EVU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiByfiwqXR4
>>
>>137804575
Still not a proof. I'm getting tired can't you just post a pic of something IRL?
>>
>>137804706
andrew schlafly
ask him about complex numbers and relativity sometime
>>
>>137803899
Yeah, sure you are.
Im sure you are a regular jimmy neutron and not some 17 year old edge lord.
Shut the fuck up and pay attention in school.
>>
>>137804674
>thinks the normal distribution is a linear function
>>
>>137804889
Oh, the Conservapedia idiot. What an embarrassment.
>>
What is the distribution of jewish iq? Supposedly whites have some of the smartest and the dumbest while asians are clustered around the average. Do jews have a higher average because so many retards were killed during ww2? Or are they lying like the Chinese?
>>
>>137805017
Jews would never lie.
>>
File: 1499126821755.png (50KB, 593x552px) Image search: [Google]
1499126821755.png
50KB, 593x552px
>>137793450
>>
>>137793450

They're much smarter than whites and they actually care about being successful rather than LARPing. Now go back to your trade job Kyle and pretend you're manly because you fix toilets or run cable...I'm sure some Jews will invent another multi-billion dollar company and use all those profits to destroy whites while you save up for a new jet-ski.
>>
>>137796192
>we
>democrat
Come out you commie, this gentile will show you to the helicopter.
>>
>>137804591
Mexico white population: 47%
>>
>>137793450
>Harvard is 25% Jewish. What the actual fuck
Many Jews simply write the "Harvard Number" on a check and their spawn are admitted.
>>
>>137804843
there's literally no way to provide proof while staying anonymous anon
>>
>>137793450

>OP thinks the that Harvard "best university in the world"
> "Harvard is 25% Jewish"

top fucking kek brainlet
>>
>>137805365
White Hispanics this is my point
>>
>>137805473
>>137805365
White?
>>
>>137795071
sephardic jews are ethnically arabic and it is shown that they have a mean iq almost 25 points lower than the average ashkenazi. Unfortunately I was born half jewish, but the iq meme is real.
>>
>>137802900
>Our culture is just ruthless and forces us to succeed or be ostracized
This. An Israeli friend once explained it to me: "A Jewish child is given two choices to stay in the tribe: either be smart, or be rich."
>>
>>137805385
Harvard is the best university. My dad went there

>barely any reading
>dope parties with rich guys
>students literally get drunk as fuck in class

It's like animal house 24/7 or at least in the 80s. Best university probably.
>>
>>137805380
Don't you have any paper (diploma, letter...) from Harvard? Don't you have a phone to take a picture? Can't you hide your name with your finger?
>>
File: 1496002862881.png (218KB, 2568x1804px) Image search: [Google]
1496002862881.png
218KB, 2568x1804px
>>137802613
>>
>>137801164
same thing
>>
>>137805473
That's your point?
No, that's not the point.
My point is you can't compare a niche group of people vs an entire race and say "w-well haha look here's a 15 IQ point difference! Jews really are masterrace after all!"

Let's just ignore the extremely small sample size of Ashkenazi Jews when Entine ran the study, but you do understand how retarded it is?
If you're gonna compare an entire race of something, make sure you compare it to another race.
Not a very niche, cherry picked ethnicity.
>>
>>137804807
Ya, I'm not gonna watch your stupid ass YouTube videos using incorrect assumptions or whatever garbage they use to make their claims. Thanks for stopping by though.
>>
>>137805365
>tfw mexico is literally whiter than america
>>
File: JewishExpulsions.png (43KB, 627x458px) Image search: [Google]
JewishExpulsions.png
43KB, 627x458px
>>137805973
I do recommend that you watch the videos, they are not long and very educational. They will help you to understand why Jews will be expelled from this country very shortly.
>>
>>137805955
>w-well haha look here's a 15 IQ point difference! Jews really are masterrace after all!
What the fuck are you even talking about you tard.

>Let's just ignore the extremely small sample size of Ashkenazi Jews when Entine ran the study, but you do understand how retarded it is?
Are you seriously don't understanding statistical analysis this simple? this is high school level shit in France
>>
>>137796012
>>137796192
>>137796698
>>137797319
>>137798251
>>137798418
>>137799373
>>137799614
>i-its muh intelligence!
Any of you boys care to explain why it's mostly whites who actually graduate?
>>
>>137799802
>>137800148
>ITT
>retards who don't realize Harvard's nickname was "Jew U" since the fridge 50's.
>>
>>137806355
How about you provide an actual argument without resorting to personal attacks?
It's almost like you have no explanations :^)
>>
>>137800710
anrt like 6 of the supreme court justices graduates from harvard law?
>>
>>137802255
israel is about 30 percent arabic, and 50 percent sephardic jewish, the rest is ashkenazi. if there is supposedly a 20 point iq difference between sephardics and ashkenazis then the fact that israel has a 95 iq is pretty good. Also yes im half jewish before I get called a kike.
>>
>>137805779
My diploma's at my parent's house and the only letters they send me are ones asking for money so I have those sent there too. Honestly it was a very stressful and mostly a negative experience for me, so I don't keep memorabilia lying around.
>>
>>137806552
How about you don't show how uneducated about statistics you are by talking about "small sample size"? :^)
>>
>>137806792
And you expect people to believe you? Getting into Harvard is so hard you are more likely a LARPing neckbeard
>>
>>137806680
Ashkenazi IQ is a hoax.
They lack the spatial awareness that whites do.

High vocal IQ though.
>>137806820
Are you implying that sample size doesn't matter in a study?
>>
>>137806313
Ya, that's nice. Thank you again.
>>
>>137807116
Well it was for grad school, they don't publish the acceptance rates but they're signifigantly higher than for undergrad
>>
>>137804544
Except we have no problem with jews being the elites providing they are good elites but if they use their power to mock non-jews and say how stupid and worthless they are then they we won't like jews.
>>
>>137807116
would you prefer your chances at harvard or caltech
>>
>>137807411
Snag yourself a satellite school girl while you're there, man. Totally worth it. The rich Harvard kids sure know how to party.
>>
>>137807503
I don't mock you, Bruh. Why you think I'm trying to be a nice Jewish doctor? I'm gonna go save me some lives. (White patients are 100x easier than Indian or Arab ones, and holy shit don't get me started on Asian patients "oh yes me take many suprements, ancient leaf cure everyting!!"
>>
>>137807328
Even if Ashkenazis are missing out on a certain iq, it doesnt matter because jews dont have a working class and are actually evolutionarily evolved to lead and give orders. Jews dont need a spatial iq, they only need to know how to lead.
>>
>>137808048
>evolutionarily evolved to lead and give orders. Jews dont need a spatial iq, they only need to know how to lead.
Yeah no.
Jews natural instinct is more of a parasitic relationship.
Just look at the hundreds of places they've been expelled from throughout history.
Don't toot your own horn you greasy little kike lmfao.
>>
>be me
>3.92 UWGPA
>33 ACT
>1390 SAT
>4 years varsity football
>ran 3 businesses in high school
>paid for my own private high school education with said businesses
>key club chairman
>I LITERALLY HAVE AN APP IN THR APP STORE

now the fun begins

>denied from MIT
>denied from Harvard
>denied from duke
>denied from Vanderbilt
>denied from cal tech
>denied from wake forest
>denied from Georgia tech
>denied from UCLA
>denied from USC
>denied from cal berkeley

>will start at Florida State in a week

meanwhile

>nigger classmate can run a football
>full ride
>only reason his gpa was above a 2.0 is because I did his homework for service hours

This is why affirmative action needs to die.
>>
File: jewish-genetics-60-638.jpg (92KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
jewish-genetics-60-638.jpg
92KB, 638x359px
>>137804674

This sums it up pretty well. Assumption that the SD is the same is critical.
>>
>>137807802
Well then I fully support you. You are doing a great service, you will save many great Jewish and Gentile lives. I am Sicilian i don't know if thats white in Jewish eyes but either way you are a doctor who wants to save lives so you deserve my respect either way.
>>
>>137808347
We got kicked out for geopolitical reasons coupled with cultural xenophobia. Not for leaching on a society. I know that's your cute little scapegoat reason, but look a bit deeper than /pol/ talking points.
>>
File: 1498089337498.gif (867KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1498089337498.gif
867KB, 480x336px
>>137808364
School is a scam. Skip it. You'll do fine.
>>
1. What is the percentage of white people (european descent and non jewish) in top universities ?

2. If white people are kept out of these unis, is it that much of a problem ? Can it change the ethnic composition of American elites ?
>>
>>137806792
Why do Mizrahim Jews have 10 times the noble prizes PER CAPITA than Ashkenazi Jews in Israel?
>>
>>137808364

If you're good at business why even study ? Or do you want to pursue an academic career?
>>
>>137808684
Because us ashekanzim aren't dumb enough to live in Israel. That place is a shithole full of chasids
>>
>>137808711
Because you need a degree to get a good job.
>>
>>137808551
>Not for leaching on a society.
Oh yeah the Romans totally didn't expell you for usury, nor did Christ expell you for the same reason during the historical "Cleansing of the Temple".
It's because "muh xenophobia! Its all your fault we've been expelled from nearly every great civilization at one point in history!"
>>
>>137796698
Money and networking is a big part of it.

Around 45% of Jews make over 100k salary.
>>
>>137808869
Go back to your kebab stand, faggot.
>>
>>137808364
>1390 SAT
must have moved back to a 1600 point scale
still too low for a good school
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 443x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 443x359px
>>137808406
Ashkenazi are degenerate high IQ. Why? Because their high intelligence is within the real of verbal tasks. That's good for writing, diplomacy, lawyering, etc. but not for real progressive things like engineering, building, inventing, etc.
>>
File: slide_28.jpg (56KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide_28.jpg
56KB, 960x720px
>>137808684

Sample is too small and you got lucky :D
>>
File: the_goyim's_goebbles.jpg (84KB, 616x534px) Image search: [Google]
the_goyim's_goebbles.jpg
84KB, 616x534px
>>137807503
>Jews tease me -- WHAAAAAAMBULANCE

Are you serious, groveling goy faggot? THAT'S your qualification for vilification -- that you're being teased...?

...And you expect the wider world to sympathise with THAT base level of autism??
>>
>>137807606
Maybe its like that in undergrad, in my grad program everyone was too busy working to party much, maybe one good party a semester. The women in my program basically became asexual and neglected basic hygeine due to excessive stress lol. Different programs do vary wildly though
>>
>>137808869

>Jesus expelled Jews

Nigger, what??
>>
>>137808364
>3.92 UWGPA
And you expected to be enrolled in Harvard, MIT or Berkeley?
This is ridiculous.
>>
>>137809032
>wahh wahhh no one is taking me seriously wahh wahhh

Please leave.
>>
>>137793719
Bingo right here. Jews control the schools and only let in other Jews. It's why we should adopt tactics like the Mormons and start our own schools and practice nepotism.
>>
>>137808999
>engineering
>building
>inventing
>progressive
LOL
>>
>>137808960
Yeah real great counter argument you havd there, jewish "master race".
>>137808999
This
"Jews as a group inherit higherverbalandmathematical intelligencewith somewhat lower spikes inspatial intelligencethan other ethnic groups, on the basis of inherited diseases and the peculiar economic situation ofJews in the Middle Ages."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
>>137809204
Go look up the cleansing of the Temple, then you'll see why the Jews hate Jesus
>>137809263
Glad to see you stopped replying to my post when I utterly dismantled your argument.
Done embarrassing yourself?
>>
>>137808657
Answer to these questions pls, that's something I really want to know

I feel like there aren't whites in American elites. Where are the sons of these rich protestants that built America ?
>>
>>137808614
>>137808711
Compsci degree. Business is okay, but YouTube networks and dropshipping and building Wordpress websites might pay for private high school on scholarship with my parents helping pay for housing/regular childcare shit like food and such, but that will all change in literally a week when I'll start paying for everything.

Also, going to FSU on the SMART scholarship. It's ROTC for nerds, essentially.
>>
>>137793450
facts are racist bigot. you say this because HWITE PRIV-ELLE-LEDGE
>>
>>137809429
>Go look up the cleansing of the Temple, then you'll see why the Jews hate Jesus

What? No. Jesus kicked money-lenders out of the Temple for fucking with poor Jews.

Jesus was a Jew.
>>
>>137809429
>proposed by Henry Harpending

THIS GUY HAHAHAHAH

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/henry-harpending
>>
File: 43623468343486.jpg (16KB, 255x244px) Image search: [Google]
43623468343486.jpg
16KB, 255x244px
>>137808999
just think what this demon would have achieved if he hadn't been jewish and thus had a good grasp of geometry
>>
>>137809429
>Glad to see you stopped replying to my post when I utterly dismantled your argument.
Because you don't understand basic statistics don't mean you "dismantled" my argument boy
>>
>>137808999
>>137809429

Don't see how spatial intelligence is too important unless you do surgery, architecture or engineering.
>>
>>137809263
UW=unweighted

3.92/4.0 is hard as fuck to get. Equivalent of 1 B and one A- throughout all of high school
>>
>>137810015
This was a joke mate.
>>
>>137808657
Even Swedish Jews go to Harvard to study narrative journalism at the niemaninstitute. It's like a big globalist agent recruitment centre.
>>
>>137793450

Tribal nepotism. Jews run the elite universities and use that power to funnel in young jews from all over the country. It's a big club and you and I ain't in it.
>>
>>137810015
1390 with or without sat classes

what was your weighted gpa
getting a 3.92 with a no APs isn't the same thing as getting a 3.75 with 9 APs
>>
>>137798418
That doesnt even remotly come close to justifying a 25% population rate for 2% of the population.
>>
>>137809679
>fucking with poor Jews
No, he banished the launderers and smugglers from using his temple as a criminal den (they were all Jews, oddly enough)

>Jesus was a Jew
Yeah but he's in no way related to the Jews of today.
He's related to the true Jews, the ancient Palestinians.
The Jews of today are fake Jews.
Revelations 2:9, 3:9 explain this very well.

You're very misinformed, but being a Jew you're probably being purposefully misleading spreading such disinfo.
JEWS OF TODAY HATE JESUS AND WISH TO DEFACE HIM IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE
>>137809740
Not an argument, just because you think he's a racist doesn't discredit his work whatsoever.
>>137809802
When the IQ tests if the Ashkenazi Jews were conducted, the sample size was LAUGHABLY miniscule.
Need I teach you why this is bad?
"Samples should not be either too big or too small since both have limitations that can compromise the conclusions drawn from the studies"
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4296634/
>>
>>137810210
Let's take MIT for example. If I had to tell what's the best uni in the world, I'll go with it or ENS.

What's the percentage of whites ? 30% ? I bet there are as many asians. Wtf is that shit ?

At least, it's not the case in top european unis.
>>
>>137799796
In the Bell Curve they gave the white American average IQ as 103.

The Jews have race-mixed with us so much that likely many of the Ashkenazim are mixed and the intelligence factor is diluted. The 20th century was an era of immense intellectual success by American Jewry, but that may be at an end. Let's say 110 - it's nearly +0.5 SD from the white mean, but lower than the normally quoted average of 112.

6mm Jews
IQ 115: 2.22mm (+0.33 SD, 63rd %ile)
IQ 130: 0.54mm (+1.33 SD, 91st %ile)
IQ 145: 60,000 (+2.33 SD, 99th %ile)
IQ 160: 2,400 (+3.33 SD, 99.96th %ile)

197mm white Americans
IQ 115: 39mm (+0.8σ, 79th %ile)
IQ 130: 7.9mm (+1.8σ, 96th %ile)
IQ 145: 5.9mm (+2.8σ, 99.7th %ile)
IQ 160: 14,000 (+3.8σ, 99.997th %ile)

At an IQ of 160, or +4σ, we still outnumber them about six to one.
>>
File: 1498080654480.jpg (102KB, 854x687px) Image search: [Google]
1498080654480.jpg
102KB, 854x687px
>>137809785
No joke. They cannot grasp God the Geometer. If they could, they might see the errors of their ways.
>>
>>137801973
That's not terribly far from the truth, though it's less conscious decision making and more desperately moving to places where merit can still earn you an upper-middle class life.
>>
File: Kramskoi_Christ_dans_le_désert.jpg (222KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Kramskoi_Christ_dans_le_désert.jpg
222KB, 1134x1001px
>>137810727

I don't hate Jesus at all, I'd say I'm leaning towards Christianity in my spiritual beliefs.

But it's factually untrue what you say. Jesus banished launderers and smugglers who were Jews from the Jewish Temple so the other Jews could worship there.

The idea that this was some sort of antisemitic act is fucking retarded, it was literally an internal dispute among Jews.

As for the ethnicity well most Jews nowadays are descended from Slavs but there's still some old Jewish blood in there too.
>>
>>137810191
couldn't tell, my b
>>137810327
SAT classes? I went to an SAT tutor for a year(my uncle, thank god otherwise I wouldn't have been able to afford it, shit is crazy expensive), but no classes at my school taught SAT-based curriculums or had sections dedicated to teaching to the test.

To your second question, I took quite a few APs(16 I think? Most online as my school didn't offer a lot of them). Almost all 4s, four 5s, and a 3(fuck chem)
>>
>>137810788
Dude, Yale and Harvard are objectivily the best.
>>
>>137793450
>1 in 4 student in the best university in the world
>best university in the world
It's no longer 1880.

Harvard is where (((students))) meet their future cronies.
>>
>>137811312
I don't know, that's just how I see it.
>>
File: 469384603496.jpg (39KB, 309x350px) Image search: [Google]
469384603496.jpg
39KB, 309x350px
>>137811312
Harvard is just where you stop off to bang rich chicks.
>>
File: 1493255298620.gif (466KB, 279x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493255298620.gif
466KB, 279x281px
>>137811122
Clearest proof that Harvard operates on the "good ol' boys" social influence model. It should be shut down.
>>
>>137809383
>only let in other Jews
>25% is jews
Which part of 25% did you miss you fucking retard
>>
>>137811444
>>137811312

Would actually agree with the frenchie, but that's because I'm a STEM major. MIT would be better for STEM, Harvard and Yale for just about everything else. That said, does it make much of a difference?
>>
>>137793450
Wow Harvards seal or logo or whatever is fucking shitty
>>
>>137811641
>does it make a difference
Dude, people who graduate from Harvard and Yale become RICH
>>
>>137810788
>At least, it's not the case in top european unis.
ENS is also 1/4 Jewish and it's arguably the best university in France, same with HEC the best business school, I don't know about Polytechnique but they have a fuck load of people in the pro-Israel group so my guess is the same percentage.
>>
>>137811175
"He [Demas] made attacks upon the rich, but was good to the poor…And he set his hand to robbing the multitude of the Jews, and stole the law itself in Jerusalem, … And to Caiaphas and the multitude of the Jews it was not a Passover, but it was a great mourning to them, on account ofthe plundering of the sanctuaryby the robber … Judas says to the Jews: Come, let us hold a council; for perhaps it was not the robber that stole the law,but Jesus himself, and I accuse him."

"Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: "We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles." Acts 13:46

>So other jews could worship there
No.
>internal dispute among Jews
Yet again... No.
>>
File: ModernSeal.jpg (71KB, 333x336px) Image search: [Google]
ModernSeal.jpg
71KB, 333x336px
>>137811726
The actually seal used since at least 1650 (it's on the charter)
>>
>>137811826
Yeah but the rest is white. When you look at photos of Polytechnique, you can maybe see an arab dude or a black dude, but that's it. If 25% is Jewish, then 70% is white, or at least 60%.
>>
>>137812185
the actual*
>>
File: arv.gif (114KB, 891x707px) Image search: [Google]
arv.gif
114KB, 891x707px
>>137809954
That's because you're a moron.
>>
>>137794444
Wrong. Jews are nepotistic as fuck. If the applicants were anonymous then the jewish percentage would go down.
>>
>>137811122
>>137811563
Additionally:

There are 8.5mm Koreans, Japanese, or Chinese in the US. Average IQ 106, +0.4σ.

IQ 115: 2.33mm 73%ile
IQ 130: 0.47mm 94.5%ile
IQ 145: 40,000 99.5%ile
IQ 160: 1,400 99.98%ile
>>
>>137812252
Lol the jew frenchie pied me again, what's the matter little man? Your ego bruised?
Must be embarrassing being put in your metaphorical place like that huh?
>>
>>137808364
Having an app in the app store isn't impressive.
Of course you won't get into a good college with a 1390 SAT.
>>
>>137812185
They had to get rid of the Christ part because it was triggering Jews.
>>
>>137811122
Great post. Saved.
>>
>>137805257
Much smarter than whites based on a few studies done by kikes. Charles Murry also believes that ashkenazi jews are literally descended from Moses and Noah and Adam as per the literal interpretation of the bible. Why would we believe any of this shit? This is like 6,000,000 jews bullshit

"Insofar as I am suggesting that the Jews may have had some degree of unusual verbal skills going back to the time of Moses, I am naked before the evolutionary psychologists′ ultimate challenge. Why should one particular tribe at the time of Moses, living in the same environment as other nomadic and agricultural peoples of the Middle East, have already evolved elevated intelligence when the others did not? At this point, I take sanctuary in my remaining hypothesis, uniquely parsimonious and happily irrefutable. The Jews are God's chosen people."

-Charles Murray,
>>
>>137812513
Please Mohamed learn statistics.
>>
File: 3490346904386.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3490346904386.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>137811128
their grasp of geometry is so bad just being near them bent this one white guy
>>
>>137812489
The same 2 o 3 charts have been going around for years claiming the super jew intelligence. When are we going to get some new studies not conducted by kikes for political purposes?
>>
>>137811250
16 aps? you're fucking larping or you got horribly screwed. the fact that you don't know your weighted GPA by heart is also suspicious. I've seen your stats posted before, so you're either someone pretending to be a student every time colllege threads come up or simply really angered over this which is understandable if youre telling the truth. 16 AP classes with a 3.92 means you should've had a weighted GPA close to a 4.95 or 5.0, if you took 5-6 AP classes EVERY year since sophomore year, something you're not even allowed to do at many public schools mine included(and i went to a good public school, 60 percent asian for reference), AP doesn't allow freshmen to take their classes either. i have friends who got into UCLA and other universities(at least ones better than florida state) having taken only 6 APs.by the end of their junior year. im calling bullshit or else you're one of the unluckiest applicants in the country and should've appealed the decision for at least fucking georgia tech
>>
>>137794444
Give us some new studies not conducted by kikes for political purposes. I've seen the same 2 or 3 studies used as evidence for the last 15 years.
>>
>>137812839
Considering how bad I just schooled You, I should be your teacher.
>>
>>137808999
Spatial iq is a meme, you can get a robot or an asian to do that work. Would you rather be an engineer or the leader of the free world?
>>
>>137793450

And Asians who now exceed their diversity quota are penalized with minus 100 points in SAT scores when they apply to colleges and universities.
Yet Jews are allowed to exceed their diversity quota of 2% without penalties with outrageous racist nepotism.

How about the faculty hirings per ethnicity when racist nepotistic Jews are controlling Harvard?
>>
>>137799402
Jews gave Ph D's like candy to each other after WW II. Jews also went after the global press to make sure no one criticized Jews.
>>
>>137802481
Richard Lynn actually put Ashkenazi IQ at 103 and Sephradic at 92.
He also puts ethnic Germans at 105.
>>
>>137813359
engineer
making things is far more interesting than leading retards
>>
>>137813331
Mohamed, the only person you schooled was your wife's son about the Koran.
>>
>>137804019
Ah yes, we all know how rare it is to find a Jew who promotes his own race and denies whites should do the same!
>>
>>137813359
And again
>jews
>leaders
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Oh yes, I sure am glad for all of those Jewish army officers, those Jewish generals, veterans etc.
Obvious sarcasm is obvious.
>>
Was there just an ugly nazi jew posting nudes in another thread or am I high on my own gas chamber?
>>
>>137805973
This has got to be the laziest ADL shitposting I've ever seen here.
>>
>>137793450
When you control admissions and have people in the right places, anything is possible
>>
>>137813698
Aww, are you trying to hit on me? Come on frog legs
>>
>>137811250
Knowledgeable people claim that SAT tutoring doesn't improve results that much. The SAT is basically an IQ test, and you aren't going to improve your score by more than a few dozen points with tutoring, if at all.
Sounds like you're really conscientious and hard-working, but not super-smart. And really good colleges want super-smart students.
>>
>>137813609
Sauce on 103? That doesnt make any sense as jews basically own germany.
>>
>>137793450
>how is this even possible?
Because they tend to be quite intelligent, fairly obvious answer, why did you even post this ? can't you figure these things out for yourself ?
>>
>>137813881
Its in the jewish bible that jews are to lead from behind the scenes rather than by being the frontman.
>>
>>137808364
Sounds like you don't need the education anyhow, though I agree with your sentiment. I got three semesters in at Cal Tech and dropped out to work at a startup. Currently working in Austin with a few friends on another startup. Not having a degree was never an issue for me.
>>
>>137796192
>>jewish are superior

>>all men are equal therefore facism is wrong

>>Hitler killed the 6 gorrillion, remember the Holocaust goy!
>>
>>137802481
It's nepotism. Always has been. Asians and Indians do the same thing. Jews have just been here longer. Niggers and spics are too stupid to network.
>>
>>137793450
https://thezog.wordpress.com/

You will find this link informative. Post summary on bottom of each sidebar link.
>>
>>137797319
It's nepotism dumbass, you're overthinking it
>>
>>137804531
I'll take that as a compliment. Kaczynski's analysis of the modern world was pretty good and everyone should read it. He nails Leftists brilliantly. All it needed was a bit more Shlomo and a bit less "let's burn it all down".

>>137804925
Never said I was a Jimmy Neutron. My day to day isn't exactly an action movie either. Still, you're dumb if you subscribe to the idea that all the best people are at the Ivy League and Harvard. A huge % of Harvard's intake is legacy kids and people like the daughter of the Chinese President... they're not there 'cause they're bright, they're there cuz they rich nigga.
>>
>>137793450

Legacy program.
>>
>>137814106
Or they just let more of there's in.
>>
>>137814000
except you can literally improve IQ scores by studying for an IQ test . Obviously getting a higher score on an IQ test doesn't actually improve your innate intelligence, and is thusly sort of vain and deluded. but no, studying for the SAT is going to help and thats verifiable by anyone who's studied for it or knows people who have. people reliably go up 200 points after studying, that's like a standard deviation if converted into IQ. study any standardized exactly for enough time and you will perform better
>>
it's because freemasonry is Judaism for goy
>>
>>137814106
Do you assume that any field dominated by whites to be a result of superior merit as well?
>>
>>137814798
brb checking demographics of sewage workers
>>
>>137805906
Yeah, well I would argue there are better rides to get on. It's like desperately admiring and kissing up to the old school Brit landed aristocrats in the early 80s as Thatcher and Murdoch were taking over
>>
>>137793450
Anyone here believe tales of the Holocaust? That six million Jews were gassed and cremated?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170817-025836.jpg (57KB, 1440x426px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170817-025836.jpg
57KB, 1440x426px
>>137814023
>That doesnt make any sense as jews basically own germany.
It's called being ganged up on by your white brothers with the hopes of "wealth" and "prosperity"
Anyway here's your source
http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/2006%20PAID%20bk%20rev.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence_(test_data)

Richard Lynn conducted the study
>>137814158
"Jewish bible"
Which one? Talmud? Torah? You have no idea what you're talking about, do You?
>>
>>137814946
>Jihadist
>In Muslim countries, the street is the sewer
>>
jews do not teach their kids pseudo science like they do to goy. thats what freemasonry for goy does it teaches goy the truth about science and signs.
>>
>>137793719
yes exactly. then they give pet shitskins degrees to pacify the credentialism jews are obsessed with.

this nigger went to haaavadd!!! he can't be told anything!!

this jew went to haaaavaad he must be brilliant!!!...

it's all bs just to keep whites out

jews are gross jealous creatures
>>
>>137793450

Because while you are here on this website 24/7 spewing hate, we are working our asses off studying and working.

Unlike whites, we jews are not lazy.
>>
like goy was taught you are spinning on a ball 1063 mph, rotating 67K mph and flying 67,000,000 mph. that shit is for goy, the jews and masons know they are spinning on a ball.
>>
*are not spinning
>>
>>137813005
Stephen Hawking the vegetable that Jews roll out and do his talking with a keyboard to push agendas.
>>
>>137808364
Your numbers are slightly below average for those schools. Despite what the pseuds on this board say, you must be highly intelligent to get into an Ivy caliber school.
>>
File: 4326436843289.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
4326436843289.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>137815385
This fine African gentleman and financial prodigy is a deserving graduate of Harvard University.
>>
>>137793450

Oy vey, that sounds anti-semitic anon!
>>
>>137815655
What are doing here hasbarat?
>>
>>137808364
>Florida State
Just rush ΠΚΑ and fuck hot bitches, you'll be fine
>>
>>137815681
>>137815879
This is the reason you're not in Harvard.
>>
>>137815150
>in israel

Actual ashkenazi jews hate israelis. Israel is a shithole so it would make sense that the ashkenazis living there are not of the highest genetic stock, also that is counting the orthodox jews who have 16 kids a family as ashkenazi.
Id estimate the average british or german jewish iq to be around 115.
>>
File: 3957349865435.jpg (12KB, 242x258px) Image search: [Google]
3957349865435.jpg
12KB, 242x258px
>>137815655
yes lots of hard work
>>
>>137816599
>anecdotal evidence
Ashkenazi is Ashkenazi despite the country.
Not an argument.
>>
>>137816599
>>137815150

Thats also observable with Irish and Portuguese whites in america, where they are 2 of the highest performing white ethnicities in america iq and wealth wise, but their ethnic homeland has an iq slightly lower than their developed neighboring countries like britain and spain.,
>>
>>137817004
Source on this claim?
>>
>>137793450
Every entrance official is a kike, end of story.
>>
>>137817004
perchance capital, immigration barriers, and assortative mating
>>
>>137809263
Berkeley is not that hard to get into... Im from the Bay Area... if you are a minority like me you have a good chance of getting in... Also, there is a thing called a TAP (Transfer Agreement Program) which certain Junior colleges have... Skyline College where I went had one.. you can be literally retarded and get into a Junior/Community college.. Anyway, all you have to do is enroll into the TAP while at Skyline or any other participating college and after 2 years and maintaining a 3.5 GPA.. which isn't hard.. you are given a spot at Berkeley... That's how that worked. for me. i was accepted into Berkeley and UC Davis
>>
>>137817336
sup bro what'd you major in
>>
>>137817089
to be honest ive heard it a while ago it would take me a while to find a sauce. You can probably figure it out just using common sense, there is a brain drain with less developed european nations into more developed larger nations like britain and germany.
>>
>>137810327
its funny to me when people with no athletic ability struggle to get into college buy athletes can be 2.0 retards and begged to come... hilarious. .
>>
>>137817295
Intelligence is inheritable, and jews have selected for it moreso than whites. On the bright side if you kill every white with a sub 90 iq youll be on the same level as us.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.