[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentle reminder that if you weren't born south of Virginia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1497678950373.gif (246KB, 250x153px) Image search: [Google]
1497678950373.gif
246KB, 250x153px
Gentle reminder that if you weren't born south of Virginia and east of Texas,
STAY THE FUCK OUT OF DIXIE
>>
>>137782257
Fuck you asshole I want out of Cuckfornia
>>
>>137782401
You'll just move to a city like the rest of you locusts, and our cities are megacucked too. We were full a long time ago so fuck off
>>
>>137782257
Alabama native, proud to be
>>
>>137782257
But, but how will I go on my hipster tour of native Southern cuisine? I want to try locally sourced jamabalaya :(
>>
>>137782797
Mississippi born and raised. Just moved to Texas and can't wait to get back to the heartland. Texas is fake south as fuck and full of Mexicans
>>
File: IMG_0572.png (139KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0572.png
139KB, 394x360px
>>137782949
I-it wasn't always that way... we are your future unless you stop them...
>>
>>137782949
My uncle moved to Mississippi, deep in the woods with his nice white family, has a ton of land and is big into hunting. Such a nice place, so peaceful and relaxing, I visit at least once a year during deer season.
>>
>>137782401
rural california is welcome
>>
>>137782257
Richmonds statues are about to come under scrutiny.
http://richmondvirginiamayor.blogspot.com/2017/08/mayor-levar-m-stoney-statement-on.html
>>
>>137782401
Come on down to Florida unless you're a nigger because we're full on niggers.
>>
>>137782937
I got an 8in organic sausage for your gullet!
>>
>>137782257
No problem. That's where the new black nation will be, anyway.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.