[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should this statue of Napoleon in Cherbourg Canada be demolished?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: Napoleon_statue_cherbourg.jpg (1MB, 1936x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Napoleon_statue_cherbourg.jpg
1MB, 1936x1296px
Should this statue of Napoleon in Cherbourg Canada be demolished?
I mean he did reinstate slavery, before abolishing it again lmao
>>
>>137775302
Well, cut him in half. Keep half the statue.
>>
Yes but for the wrong reason - he emancipated the Jews and brought over Egyptian, Portuguese, Italian and North African subhuman to France
>>
File: taking down Columbus statue..jpg (120KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
taking down Columbus statue..jpg
120KB, 600x400px
>>137775302
To late we already started.
>>
>>137775640
Reeeeeeeee
>>
>>137775302
Honestly it's there for tourism purposes. Any relation to historical significance is kinda lost. Taking it down would just mean more Liberal Art students can make some obscure abstract sculpture to place their instead.
>>
File: juana azurduy.jpg (453KB, 1230x1600px) Image search: [Google]
juana azurduy.jpg
453KB, 1230x1600px
And it was replaced with a monument to this
guerrilla general.

The lady Juana Azurduy.
>>
How would the left go about destroying this statue? Would they just fill the holes
>>
>>137775302
i like the aesthetic aura the horse gives. hope they don't demolish it.
>>
File: azurduy.jpg (191KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
azurduy.jpg
191KB, 768x1024px
>>137776306
We are repairing history.

Tumbling the patriarchy out of their high horses.
>>
>>137776679
Who's that guy?
>>
Great people protect the monuments and preserve the pride of even lesser people.

Lesser people take pleasure and comfort in vandalizing and destroying the remnants of great people.
>>
File: terryfox.jpg (155KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
terryfox.jpg
155KB, 768x1024px
BRING DOWN TERRY

HE IS SHAMING THE DISABLED BY CULTURALLY APPROPRIATING FROM THE ABLED or some shit
>>
File: 220px-Lima_Pizarro_08231501.jpg (19KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Lima_Pizarro_08231501.jpg
19KB, 220x293px
For fuck's sake, there is a statue of Pizarro in Lima. The guy who conquered and brought down the Inca empire, and nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>137775302
Confederates didn't own slaves after the Civil War either. Neither did their ancestors or any European who immigrated to this country after Slavery was long abolished.

And yet having light skin is original sin in the first world.
>>
>>137777079
i think he got a bit too much credit. we now know that prosthetic legs are easier to run with.
>>
was the battle of waterloo redpilled?
>>
File: azurduy2.jpg (8KB, 170x243px) Image search: [Google]
azurduy2.jpg
8KB, 170x243px
>>137776812
Juana Azurduy, did you just assumed her gender?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.