[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All right /pol/. After lurking for some time I've finally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: matrix.jpg (383KB, 1536x826px) Image search: [Google]
matrix.jpg
383KB, 1536x826px
All right /pol/. After lurking for some time I've finally decided to consider the idea that the jews are architects of big world domination conspiracy.

But it doesn't seen very plausible to me yet. Shit of this proportion requires big logistics, structure and some kind of organization. I really can't believe that the kikes do it naturally in a decentralized manner.

Do you have any clue on the details on how this operation is conducted? Who's the jew master (there's got to be one, and it probably is not Soros cause everyone knows about him now) . How do they communicate orders to each other? Is there any sort of hierarchy? Are each and single jew of this planet assigned to a hole in this conspiracy? Are there non jews involved too (I mean actively involved, not just puppets)???

Throw your best red pills and lets hope for the best
>>
File: B-Ko (((THEM))).png (197KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
B-Ko (((THEM))).png
197KB, 500x333px
>>137772598
Read the Protocols, anon. That's all you need. The Protocols.
>>
>>137772598

Extremely strong in group preferences, nepotism and high intelligence.
>>
5 million freemasons worldwide is your answer. Freemasonry is Judaism for goyim.
>>
A lot of mayors, police chiefs and judges are Freemasons. That pretty much controls the city.
>>
>>137772794
>high intelligence
I'd argue that point. the average Jew is not all that smart. It's mostly the lack of morals that allows them to pull shit most goyim would never dare to. Plus I imagine growing up among other Jews teaches them useful rhetoric (see pilpul) to help them appear smart to unsuspecting goyim.
>>
>>137772598
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion
>>
File: 1463870937512.jpg (235KB, 1200x1619px) Image search: [Google]
1463870937512.jpg
235KB, 1200x1619px
>>137772598
>Do you have any clue on the details on how this operation is conducted?
Like any wealthy people influencing politics happens, have you ever seen a show with politcal intrigue?

>Who's the jew master?
Who knows, probably the Rothschilds.

>How do they communicate orders to each other?
Presumably in secret societies, and other groups where the ultra rich meet in privacy with large numbers of leaders/influential people.

>Is there any sort of hierarchy?
Duh, how could there not be?

>Are each and single jew of this planet assigned to a hole in this conspiracy?
Most Jews are average retards like every other normie you see out in the world. Most can't name the first president. They are all good with money though.

>Are there non jews involved too
Involved in what? Using money to influence governments? Yeah

Its just mostly Jews because they have so much old money due to money lending. Their is certainly a push towards world government, leftism, breakdown of the family, and sexual degeneracy. The media pushing this is mostly Jewish owned. Only the media heads need to know of an actual conspiracy. Brave New World was written as a satire of what the most powerful in the world then in the '30's were saying they wanted to turn the world into. It is very similar, and those same families are still in power NOW!
>>
>>137774433
Maybe a quicker way to say this is: the rich control governments/media, the rich are mostly Jews because old monies, there is a concerted effort to change the social landscape and with of the media/political parties of the world.

There doesn't need to be a strict plan or some elaborate conspiracy to have this happen. It just takes enough social and political influence to make it happen.
>>
>>137772598
>Who's the jew master
>there's got to be one,
No, there really doesn't. Sure, most places you will find rabbis as a local authority, but those are more like counsellors and advisors to the kikes on the left side of the Bell curve. They are mostly on the same note due to shared culture and genetics.
>>
File: 3d2.png (551KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
3d2.png
551KB, 600x515px
>>137772598
>Do you have any clue on the details on how this operation is conducted?
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Americans of every race, creed and religion are ganging up to wipe white Supremacists and Nazis from the internet and irl. At least you got to wave your swastikas around for a day. Pretty edgy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.