[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love being the white minority in the part of town I live in.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: t_iStock_000005455737Medium.png (324KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
t_iStock_000005455737Medium.png
324KB, 550x367px
I love being the white minority in the part of town I live in. Blacks, Whites, and Browns are all family oriented. Always looking out for each other. Having car problems? Go next door, "hey man, my car is fucked up and I can't get to work." Either help fix the problem, or just straight up take you to and from work without issue.

The only problem around here is kids being kids, and doing dumb kid shit.

Explain to me why I should hate them?
>>
>Blacks
>families

LOL, things that just don't happen.
>>
>>137770741
shut up, faggot, and leave.
>>
>>137770741
>The only problem around here is kids being kids, and doing dumb kid shit.
translation : the nigger "youths" rob my numale white ass but I'm okay with it they're just youths

kys you shit eating cuck
>>
First off,
>>137770946
fpbp
>>137770741
You've had a good experience with them, congratulations. Many have not had a good experience with them being robbed, killed, or assaulted. Most people on /pol/ don't hate blacks, they just like their race and realize that blacks are usually the ones that are killing and robbing their race.

>Inb4 "Muh statstic says whtie people do moar"
What a shocker that 60% does more than 11%
>>
>>137770741
>dumb shit
Is that what we are calling rape, murder, robbery, assault, etc. now?
>>
>>137771283

I'll keep that in mind while the kids are hopped up on sugar at the park, screaming like banshees.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>137770741
>Really really wonder who's behind this.
>>
>>137770741
Name the city and district you're in with all of these "family oriented blacks." I've been looking for a new place to move to once I sell my unicorn farm.
>>
>>137771822

As a Jew, I don't care. Everyone is chill and just live their lives without causing strife for others.
>>
>>137772065
100% slide thread abort abort. SAGE at once!
>>
File: averagetrumpcuck.jpg (23KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
averagetrumpcuck.jpg
23KB, 434x428px
>>137770741

Because you don't live in a gated community like the average trumpcuck here.
>>
>>137772193
sadly, calling people out as jews now is actually a jew tactic to divert the topic of a post, bascially reverse opposition

of course you'd know, but I give up even arguing here now
>>
>>137772306
So what you're saying is niggers are too poor to get into a gated community or too dumb to know how to open the gate?
>>
File: pepezoom.jpg (4KB, 161x163px) Image search: [Google]
pepezoom.jpg
4KB, 161x163px
>>137770741
>proud of being the most likely to have crime conducted upon you.

Saged
>>
>>137772432
The Jew cries out in pain as he whips your back.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.