[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is "kek" and "kekistani" the worst thing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1466368652634.jpg (28KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
1466368652634.jpg
28KB, 638x638px
Is "kek" and "kekistani" the worst thing to happen to this board? I see people everywhere with usernames like "Kekistani_Nationalist" or "Preacher of Kek" and it really shows up /pol/ for the fucking entry-level board it's become.

I remember seeing kek threads pop up which were literally just /b/ threads where everyone spammed to try for a GET so they could be part of the next big /pol/ screencap (which are rapidly becoming like /v/ screencaps were the reactions matter more than the content.)

Then when people said "can you fuck off with all this kekistani frogposting shite" they were called shills/shareblue/liberals/kikes/boogeyman of the week and the circlejerk continued.

I miss when faggoty HAPPENING spam was the worst thing to plague this board, before the cuck meme started and before all these faggot phoneposters and babbies first election niggers showed up.

I bet that about 80% of the people here probably posted something anti-/pol/ somewhere else on the website prior to Brexit/Trump, and just came along once this place was nice and accessible now that it too was just a cycle of forced memes and stale content.

This thread will be pruned and I'll probably be ((()))'d out of it, but I want all you barely faggot ass kekistani shits to know that you definitely aren't as welcome as you think.
Fuck off.
>>
Phoneposters was the worst thing.
>>
>typed a long post and naturally started to try and paragraph
>forget this creates reddit spacing

Well, RIP thread I guess.
>>
just filter it
>>
>>137756462
SHADILAY
>>
>>137756604
You can't filter something which infests every single thread.

Faggy /pol/ tier content is already leaking into /his/. People don't realise the danger of having an accepted set of opinions and content on a site because the second it becomes something they don't like, they're fucked.

Kek should be filtered into new.
Kekistani should be filtered into summer.
>>
All this board is now is conservatives social climbing their fake internet friend clique and shitting on other right wingers who are perceived to be lower on some imaginary internet conservative pecking order. I wouldn't have guessed it was possible years ago, but now I know conservatives can be bigger gossipy social approval-desperate girly bitch faggots than liberals.
>>
File: 1495655201972.png (568KB, 1186x958px) Image search: [Google]
1495655201972.png
568KB, 1186x958px
>>137758586
>perceived to be lower on some imaginary internet conservative pecking order
go away faggot
>>
>>137756462
Praise KeK infidel!!!
Kekbaru Kekbar!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: chinese takeout.jpg (105KB, 800x893px) Image search: [Google]
chinese takeout.jpg
105KB, 800x893px
It's practically fucking Chanology 2: Electric Boogaloo. There are faggots reading this right now with Reddit open in another tab and they don't see anything wrong with that.
>>
>>137756462
This kekshit is worse than the bronyshit that happened several years ago. Similar type of autism and lack of selfawareness
>>
>>137760243
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.