[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

c*lumbus finally and unequivocably proved to be a murderous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: adam-promo-new-1.75p.jpg (47KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
adam-promo-new-1.75p.jpg
47KB, 540x303px
c*lumbus finally and unequivocably proved to be a murderous rapist piece of shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MJoKhO9G1g
>>
>>137750645
proven*
>>
>>137750645
The victors have the divine right to impose whatever conditions they want upon the dispossessed.

Your false morality is stupid values dissonance does not work here
>>
>>137750645

He was also a swarthy Iberian negroid
>>
>>137750645
>Columbus didn't discover America because he never even set foot in America

Everybody who's not retarded knows that America in this context means the Americas or the New World. Also, you have to love that point about "Whoa, why do we learn about this guy if he wasn't nice???" How does that even relate to what is or isn't important in a historical discussion. I guess we'd better ignore Genghis Khan ever existed.
>>
and he's the only reason you exist
>>
>>137750645
I also find it funny that these leftist egocentric retards think columbus was a nobody until some american author made a biography of him
He was already respected and celebrated in several countries in europe but I guess that if americans didn't care he was a """nobody"""
>>
>>137750645
Everyone already knows Christopher Columbus was flawed; I learned that in grade school. I'm surprised this didn't go into his fourth voyage.
>>
File: reyes-catolicos.jpg (41KB, 487x345px) Image search: [Google]
reyes-catolicos.jpg
41KB, 487x345px
this is what the catholic kings actually looked like, not the brown inbred niggerspics they depict in the video

they also show columbus and italians as dark brown, poo-tier people, why do americans do this?
>>
>>137750645
This is the same guy that said walls don't keep people out, which is why we have them around our houses and prisons and restricted areas at government installations.
>>
>>137752458
>they also show columbus and italians as dark brown, poo-tier people, why do americans do this?

Look in the mirror and find out why
>>
>>137752629
>look guise I said it again
fuck off mongol rapebaby, you asiatic snowniggers aren't white either
>>
File: 1461897485750.png (11KB, 274x290px) Image search: [Google]
1461897485750.png
11KB, 274x290px
>>137750645
>Was Columbus secretly a Jew?
http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/20/opinion/garcia-columbus-jewish/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.