[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have one chance at life >be born American Out of all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1164.jpg (80KB, 750x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1164.jpg
80KB, 750x721px
>have one chance at life
>be born American

Out of all the chances I had in life, I had to be born here. I can't take the pain make my suffering end.

I could of been born European or Japanese, respected and with culture and heritage and a foreskin, but I JUST HAD TO BE BORN HERE

I CANT TAKE THE PAIN JUST NUKE AND END MY SUFFERING!!
>>
Kys then faggot.
>>
File: 23.png (195KB, 395x394px) Image search: [Google]
23.png
195KB, 395x394px
>>137745083
>>
File: 153165.jpg (56KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
153165.jpg
56KB, 850x400px
>>137745083
>tfwydtf

:)
>>
>born in a first world country
>access to higher living standards than most of the world
>passport that will never get rejected anywhere
>despite everything, still a free country
>not as cucked as europe
>complains
SORT
YOURSELF
OUT
>>
>>137745083

What an incredible fucking faggot.
>>
>>137745083
that's what you get for enshrining nationalistic ideals before you fully understand your place in the world
sorry about your foreskin though, that genuinely sucks
>>
File: ローラ.jpg (69KB, 750x589px) Image search: [Google]
ローラ.jpg
69KB, 750x589px
Just immigrate to East Asia.
>>
>>137745083
Dude! You're luckier than you realise. I was born in the UK & it sucks here. It's so small & crowded. Nothing to do here. At all.
You're in the freaking states man! If life is as shit there as you say, I'd head into one of your giant forests & live off the grid. Or go explore some of the crazy places in your giant country, like that superstition valley or whatever it's called... I hear there's gold in them there hills! Or id try & find the hidden caves in grand canyon
>>
>>137745083
Americans
>>
>>137748273
Ha, maybe like a hundred years ago when he actually said that.
Now it's GreyLand. Home of the rich. Land of the poor.
>>
You sound like a whiny little bitch with no motives to be one. You need to shift your skewed perspective and come to realize how great and awesome your country truly is. Otherwise, if you can't get around doing that, you're always welcome here in Europe as long as you're Caucasian. I guarantee you'll appreciate your homeland a lot more once you travel around.
>>
>>137745083
>and a foreskin
kek
>>
its to good in germany, thats why i became to weak ...
>>
>>137745083
>I could of been born European or Japanese, respected and with culture and heritage

Europe is no better than USA these days, things like white identity and race realism actually exists more in the USA than in France for exemple

things like alt right rally, free speech rally, none of that exists in France or germany

and what culture are you talking about ?? Most of us have been brainwashed by leftist media, teachers and learned only the same culture as you, wich is american tv shows, movies and music
>>
File: Bobby_Fischer_1960_in_Leipzig.jpg (40KB, 345x304px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby_Fischer_1960_in_Leipzig.jpg
40KB, 345x304px
>>137750161
>"The United States is supposed to be a government of laws, not people. But that's a lot of shit. The United States is totally controlled by dirty Jews. And these are ruthless, lawless, criminal people. They've been mutilating their kids for thousands of years, cutting off a piece of their penis. That's illegal too, but that never stopped the dirty Jews."

t. Bobby Fischer
>>
yeah it's horrible, my life is so hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eJ0iGZ7Ms8
>>
File: 1501026558014.jpg (56KB, 876x872px) Image search: [Google]
1501026558014.jpg
56KB, 876x872px
>>137745083
You could at least be a little happier at the fact you weren't born in some complete nigger shithole in the middle of Africa.
>>
>>137745083

Implying its any different here in europe.

Culrural marxism is deployed all over the planet btw.
It was their defined goal fron the beginning : global communism.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.