[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know a few left wing people in real life. A majority of these

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12

File: tolerant.skiers.jpg (127KB, 1120x722px) Image search: [Google]
tolerant.skiers.jpg
127KB, 1120x722px
I know a few left wing people in real life.
A majority of these people are not welfare queens and work.
Why is it that they are so out of touch with reality and truth and logic? (hard mode do not answer with muh feelings)
How can they believe the obvious bullshit that they spew?
Do they just not understand the severity of what is going on?
Is it that they just do not care?
Or is it something else?
I am really curious about this, is there any studies done on this?
>>
>>137743052
bump
plz answer k thx
>>
>>137743052
both sides of the conflict are funded by one guy
>>
>>137743692
I get that but I am talking about people I know in real life.
No matter what you tell them they always have some kind of bullshit to defend against it.
>>
File: 1491593677136.jpg (4MB, 2135x4273px) Image search: [Google]
1491593677136.jpg
4MB, 2135x4273px
>>137743052
Jews
>>
>>137743052
US education is shit, they learn what they are told to learn, and feel what they are told to feel. Naturally submissive people, they are only relevant now since society today is way different and forgiving than before.
>>
>>137743052
In my experience, they don't bother to look anything up for themselves. They just parrot what other people are saying or what the news is saying without any thought behind it.
>>
>>137743792
media is pretty good at brainwashing people. especially when you have thousands of idols to manipulate upon whom they look up to.

look at Sweden
>>
File: equalityFalseGod.jpg (251KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
equalityFalseGod.jpg
251KB, 640x960px
>>137743792
The new age dogma of egalitarianism.
>>
>>137743052
White leftists need cult deprogramming.
>>
>>137745015
Wouldn't it make more sense to deprogram them all?
>>
>>137743052
they do not speak english.
To them, words have different meanings.
You are watching people redefine your native language in front of you.
in their language, the words "white man" means "non believer".

The are zealots of the communist jew new world order.
You see blacks, you see whites, but you don't see anyone there who opposes the new world order, so it rings true no?
>>
>>137745131
No, shitskins should just be deported. They do not belong in white civilization.
>>
>>137743052
Just think of it as if they joined a cult. Then it makes a lot more sense.
>>
File: antifa.jpg (108KB, 944x794px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
108KB, 944x794px
>>137743052
they have cuckold fetishes. These people literally fantasize about blacks raping thier wives and daughters. They are mentally ill.
>>
>>137743692
Stop with this retarded fucking meme you utter and complete mongoloid retard.
>>
>>137743052

so what are they going to smash themselves or is the indian going to smash all of them
>>
The liberal left launched an infiltration campaign almost 50 years ago. It was not a secret and very much public information-sort of a call to arms for the left.
They've been quite successful in doing so and now completely own: universities, most forms of the media market, the entertainment industry, even public institutions such as museums and parks.

Take a look for yourself the next time you peruse any of the aforementioned. Do a quick political assessment of the people you meet and you will see many have become indoctrinated with the ideologies of the liberal left. It is through this "legitimate" relentless barrage of leftist principles and voluntary, if not ignorant, consumption of liberal ideology by way television and social media that many people have fallen victim to the reprogramming tactics of the liberal left traitors.

TLDR: the liberal left owns the flow of information.
>>
File: counties.png (2MB, 2550x1587px) Image search: [Google]
counties.png
2MB, 2550x1587px
>>137743052

Yes they have done studies on human behavior and group think, and yes they've found MOST people will follow the group think. They will answer things wrongly even when they think they might be wrong because the group says the wrong thing is right. Actual studies.
The cities are made or many people living in large groups. Outside the city, you have more isolated people.
What conclusions are you drawing? Look how smart you are!
>>
File: CNN and NBC Jews.jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px) Image search: [Google]
CNN and NBC Jews.jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
>>137743052
>How can they believe the obvious bullshit that they spew?

Our education system, and especially our (((media))) is designed to churn-out deracinated cucks when it comes to white people. A unified white race with nationalist interests is a major threat to the globalist cabal.

Pic related, virtually all leftist normies watch these channels, as well as (((Comedy Central))) and (((MTV))) which are anti-white, and owned by (((Viacom))) which is owned by the Jewish (((Redstone))) family.
>>
File: 1331198615730.png (450KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1331198615730.png
450KB, 704x396px
>be white parent in a loving wholesome white family
>raise a beautiful loving daughter
>be proud as she goes off to college
>comes back home with dreads, hairy legs, tattoos, and piercings
>talks about nothing but revolution, white privilege, feminism, identity politics, etc
>try your best to be understanding but everything she's saying is batshit insane
>once she realizes you won't join in sharing her ideologies, she says she hates you and leaves while calling you a fascist and a racist
>wonder what the fuck happened to the beautiful young woman that went off to college and never came back
>>
>>137746226
>A unified white race with nationalist interests is a major threat to the globalist cabal.
Replace "white race" with "country" and you will see the true threat to globalist traitors. >>137745891
>>
>>137743052
It's way more simple to live according to standards. If you have no opinion of your own, you go with the flow.

>>137746038
+1
>>
>>137743052
Former ARA/Anarchist here, I used to demonstrate for a few reason. Not going to lie, the pussy was great and plentiful, but the main reason why I did sit in's and went to marches is because my friends are punks from every walk of life. Blacks, White, Mexicans, Japs, Chinese, native american and even an underground Mestizo ska band would come up and kick it with us.
With all these friends it was easy to be against something like skins. We would have Skins show up, get drunk, and bash a fag or a mexican at our shows. Shit got old. Usually they were driving around $90k sedans that their rich parents let them drive. So rich, white dicks showing up and being violent.
Why not stand against that?

The "thing" though was they did not speak about what they stood for, we were always against something, but not for anything. Enter SJWs, Communists, ect. People who had agendas. Once they showed up I split.
>>
>>137743052
They spend too much time on Facebook and probably watch too much MSM. Therefore they do not think for themselves they'll probably also tell you that they get all their news from Facebook
>>
>>137743052
Whites are the Kulak's in this form of Marxism. You should feel guilty goy.
>>
>>137744074
>This
My sister and her husband are this way, all they do is watch sensationalist media and the daily show/jon Oliver. They just believe and parrot back what they see on these shows, the only reason its acceptable is because it's a mainstream belief system.
>>
File: beforeandaftercollegeBR.jpg (1MB, 2768x1756px) Image search: [Google]
beforeandaftercollegeBR.jpg
1MB, 2768x1756px
>>137746850
>>
>>137747493
You sound like a pathetic faggot.

Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1467911071252.png (198KB, 499x427px) Image search: [Google]
1467911071252.png
198KB, 499x427px
>>137748194
I'm largely apathetic but sometimes I realize I'm pretty soft at heart. Looking at stuff like this hurts in a way I can't really describe. I can't even imagine what their parents feel. Most of them are young enough to hopefully grow out of it.
>>
>>137743052
Virtue signalling. They think that showing their support for the undesirables makes them a good person.
>>
>>137748490
Naw, I'm good. Care to add anything of substance to the thread?
>>
>>137748194
whos the cutey on the top right?
>>
>>137743052
they are low iq and were instructed by their parents, teachers, and the electric jew that they were supposed to be leftists to be good people.
>>
File: tumblr_nxnsidYy8b1tl5x3io1_1280.jpg (136KB, 726x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxnsidYy8b1tl5x3io1_1280.jpg
136KB, 726x960px
>>137743052
A system that the left and the right still persist on feeding. One takes while another supports, and the right continues to uphold these values. Right and left are conflicting and will eat each other over time. It's only imminent. While the change that needs to happen will happen, the real solution must make the left and right obsolete.
>>
>>137743792
i have a theory, that most people feel the need to defend popular belief because that's the only perspective they have ever hear in their life. Specially women for a women to be in fringe obscure politics is to denounce more than half of potential mates its bad for your matting ratio so women are biologically made to follow the winning side,the most popular. Most people that are this way are the tv watcher, youtube normies some call them "lemmings" there home, water, safety ext are all provided by the government they must protect it at all cost. They get bombarded with the constant messages that the narrative is correct and right it becomes what they must protect because is popular belief most of the time popular belief is not 100% percent correct. Even if some normies agree with you they won't speak up because of fear of being in the thought minority. That one theory, but there is other factors that play.
>>
>>137745892
this here OP
>>
>>137743052
It's simple really. Quiet leftist have AD. Loud ones have ADHD.
>>
>>137746038
plus if you see that southern part of texas is no giant city is more than 70% mexicans, the only people increasing gibs and promoting more immigrants and no borders are liberals
>>
It's because they're still living in predominantly white cultures where others are still minority groups or tokens. They feel therefore that they are in the position of power and can afford to virtue signal. They're not smart enough to realize that the numbers game is changing and they will be the minority. When they do realize, shit will get real fast. Rumbling had already started
>>
>>137743052
Why is it that they are so out of touch with reality and truth and logic? (hard mode do not answer with muh feelings)
Mental Illness
How can they believe the obvious bullshit that they spew?
Brainwashed through media
Do they just not understand the severity of what is going on?
No
Is it that they just do not care?
No empathy, care only about themselves
Or is it something else?
Mental Illness
I am really curious about this, is there any studies done on this?
Academia would never study their own and publish
>>
File: trucks_welcome.jpg (388KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
trucks_welcome.jpg
388KB, 1200x794px
>>137743052
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDauFgdPehY
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.