[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You weren't loved enough by this world. As you were growing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 580-christ[1].jpg (316KB, 580x299px)
580-christ[1].jpg
316KB, 580x299px
You weren't loved enough by this world.

As you were growing up, you got frustrated and disappointed with life. You felt as though your emotions and feelings were invalid, so you got angry. And that's how you came to find /pol/.

You just need a big hug, not punches.

The healing of America begins now. Come and be accepted.
>>
Love is fine and all but some cancers can only be killed with fire. America will never thrive if it cant solve the (((problem)))
>>
Warm reading is a performance tool used by professional mentalists and psychic scam artists. While hot reading is the use of foreknowledge and cold reading works on reacting to the subject's responses, warm reading refers to the judicious use of Barnum effect statements.
>>
The Barnum effect, also called the Forer effect, is a common psychological phenomenon whereby individuals will give high accuracy ratings to descriptions of their personality that supposedly are tailored specifically to them but that are, in fact, vague and general enough to apply to a wide range of people.
>>
>>137740909
lol
antifa is made up entirely of skinny boys who were raped by their dads and fat girls that wish they'd been
>>
>>137742088
Astrology.
Anyone worth talking to already understands vague mantras don't carry substance.
>>
File: 1502220803779.png (88KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502220803779.png
88KB, 250x250px
>>137740909
Stopped reading when I saw the reddit spacing.
Sage
>>
eliminate all muslims jews and whites and this world starts to heal
>>
>>137740909
That's true but even Jesus himself was punked by this world, at least for a time.
>>
>>137742483
God *CREATED* the world and has eternal dominion over it. Nothing happens outside His Will except sin, and sin is only allowed by His Will.
Furthermore, sin has no power over God whatsoever - it's only a disappointment to Him that humans choose to sin.
>>
>>137740909
If that were so it would be proof there's no such thing as jesus.
>>
Heyzoos felt it necessary to flip some tables over and beat the people involved, no?
>>
>>137740909
I first came to /pol/ cause I was bored.

Go suck a dick you retarded faggot.
>>
>>137740909
>You weren't loved enough by this world.
Doubt it, I grew up in a very caring and loving big family, spent countless days with my friends having fun.
>As you were growing up, you got frustrated and disappointed with life.
Not at all, I possibly couldn't ask for a better life, maybe be a little richer? I honestly can't complain or find flaws in my life
>You felt as though your emotions and feelings were invalid, so you got angry. And that's how you came to find /pol/.
Not really, you know the reason why i came here?
First out of curiosity, that's how i first came here, but why did i keep coming?
Because i love my way of life, i love my family and friends, i love my country and my culture and also love my own race.
Leftists want to indermine all that, they wouldn't let me and my people (family, friends, and race) live peacefully alone, they want to destroy our identity, which i love to death, hence why i come here and hate leftists, they want to destroy what i love.
they just couldn't let me live alone with the things i love, they just HAD to fuck it up, now it's too late for them to repent.
Fuck leftists
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.