[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh Nazis >how can you be a nazi and claim to be a patriot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0947.jpg (84KB, 841x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0947.jpg
84KB, 841x1024px
>muh Nazis
>how can you be a nazi and claim to be a patriot
>I cant wait to punch some Nazis!
What the hell is going on? Maybe it's just me being biased but I swear, the amount of outrage over charlottesville is on another level. I dunno how many times I've read or heard the word nazi in the past few days but its really getting to me. Why is it that rightwing killings harbor a larger outrage whereas leftist murderers evoke more saddness? Someone please help me understand what is happening
>>
Good, nazi larper shills are cancer to the movement. The events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that they're not welcome. They're counter-productive to our Trump movement. They cause nothing but problems.
>>
>>137737331
jews
>>
Imagine you spent your whole life being programmed by Hollywood and Madison Avenue to hate yourself, hate your race, hate your ancestors, and most of all to hate Hitler.
Then imagine one day you found out you were fine, the white race was magnificent, your ancestors were the greatest men who ever lived, and Hitler did nothing wrong.
Would you go back to hating Hitler just because the same people who lied to you your whole life disapprove ?
Yeah me too bro.
Jews are fucking BASED.
Sign me up for a fake vagina and AIDs, fellow homosexuals.
>>
your beliefs are vile and people think you're pieces of shit. i mean, what don't you get? what leftist killings do you have in mind?
someone who came out to defend civil rights and diversity was run over by a guy who drove 8 hours to stand around with racists wielding flames and menacing faces, screaming nazi slogans supposedly all because of a statue of a loser confederate general but we all know that was just the excuse to LARP irl.
>>
>>137738077
>commie flag
>our trump movement

jew detected
>>
File: nazi or stage.jpg (81KB, 2169x495px) Image search: [Google]
nazi or stage.jpg
81KB, 2169x495px
>>137740571
people have been run over and killed at least once since then by extremists, in fact it's a common occurance these days, yet there is no outrage. If it wasn't so common, this event might make sense, but everyone is so eager to hate white people they jump on it. very few people here are real nazis, though real ones are here I'm sure; and most threads are generated by bots
>>
File: IMG_0227.jpg (80KB, 268x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0227.jpg
80KB, 268x400px
>>137737331
I leave this shit here George ..
>>
File: IMG_0228.jpg (49KB, 436x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0228.jpg
49KB, 436x347px
>>137742836
And this
>>
>>137742881
1K have a day stupid illiterate fuck
>>
THESE ARE NOT ISOLATED INCIDENTS AND SHIT IS REACHING A BREAKING POINT OF PEOPLE GETTING SICK OF YOUR EDGELORD IDEOLOGY

PLS STOP BEFORE CIVIL WAR BREAKS OUT AND WE GET BTFO BY CHINA AND RUSSIA
>>
File: IMG_0138.jpg (45KB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0138.jpg
45KB, 400x304px
>>137743040
Oups
>>
>>137737331
They are just pitiful frustrated souls, strugling to get around in life without feeling entitled to more than they get, they obviously need someone to blame for their imaginary misfortune, to let off some steam. Blind ideologues, thinking they see easy solutions to anything.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.