[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paypal Paypal wants to block racists from his service After

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3129.jpg (27KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3129.jpg
27KB, 263x192px
Paypal Paypal wants to block racists from his service

After riots in Charlottesville, Paypal wants to adapt its systems to keep racist organizations out of its payment service.

"This concerns organizations that advocate racist views, the Ku Klux Klan, white racist groups or Nazi groups." Paypal responded to the weekend riots in Charlottesville (US state of Virginia). In the racist attacks, a 32-year-old counter-terrorist had been captured and killed by a car, 19 people were injured. The driver apparently acted deliberately. According to media reports, the racists and nationalists had used the pay service to organize the march in Charlottesville.

http://diepresse.com/home/wirtschaft/economist/5269554/Bezahldienst-Paypal-will-Rassisten-von-seinem-Dienst-aussperren?xtor=CS1-15
>>
File: 1500978845530.png (371KB, 832x868px) Image search: [Google]
1500978845530.png
371KB, 832x868px
>>137736307
WHAT THE FUCK ?
Private fucking company BLOCKS people THEY DONT LIKE ?
Is this fucking real ?
>>
>>137736307
All big companies and start ups are controlled by jews and liberal morons.
>>
So pretty much anyone on the right as usual. I'm so over this virtue signalling bullshit.
>>
>>137736307
good, another step to losing their monopoly.
>>
>32 counter terrorist
>counter terrorist
Based dishonest media
>>
>>137736307
Private company, they can do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
b-bake that cake...!
>>
File: 1502895293999[1].png (66KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
1502895293999[1].png
66KB, 547x402px
>>137736307
>like if we need their Gaypal in the first place
They can never get their hands on crypto

Soros and the Jews sponsor feminazis and antifa, why are we worse?

Here's the idea: right-wing crowdfunding.

1. Someone takes the risk to spread propaganda and perform protests among normies to further push red-pilled values

2. Conscious, red-pilled people fund his efforts (safely circumventing the Jewish financial system by using cryptocurrencies)

Thoughts?
>>
>>137736307
The Norway bot is dead apparently and you stupid faggots are too retarded to do it yourself so I got your back, OP.

http://archive.is/uZXAB
>>
>>137737039

I hope the electrical utility company cuts your supply because of muh... feels.
>>
>>137737180
Then I will switch to another one, wow, so awful.
>>
>>137736307
Good. Donate via BTC instead
>>
Why do companies insist on virtue signaling? Its straight up bad business.Only in this lunatic timeline could people be so eager to willingly lose money..
>>
File: Jewish loyalty.jpg (97KB, 580x322px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish loyalty.jpg
97KB, 580x322px
>>137736307

What's that? Another kike owned entity using their leverage to help Jewish agendas succeed.
>>
>>137736527
It's Commiefornia. In real America they'd be sued for discrimination in public service.

They do not charge a membership fee, so there is no way it can be considered to be engaged in anything less than a fee-based public service.

Of course, laws are a joke now that actual judges are fucking illeterate.
>>
File: 1489375422100.jpg (56KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1489375422100.jpg
56KB, 800x804px
>>137740969
>hey'd be sued for discrimination in public service
L M A O, subrural retards strike again

Discrimination on political grounds is 100% legal and fall under the "right to refuse service". The Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits public accommodations from refusing service to customers because of skin color, race, religion, sex, nationality, or any physical conditions a customer can’t prevent. That's it.

Enjoy not being able to order pizzas anymore racists.
>>
>>137737498

>another one

Yeah, that will work...
>>
>>137736991
protip
>they wont
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.