[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ please explain to me why its so bad if jews rule the country.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-1348622448.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-1348622448.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
/pol/ please explain to me why its so bad if jews rule the country. The way i see it, they just have superior intelligence and a culture that emphasizes education and that enables many of them to be successful. Most of them dont even care much about their ethnic background and are mostly just focused in their families and careers. Why is it such a big deal if they are successful? Why are you so upset with them?
>>
>>137735472
Kill yourself.
>>
>>137735472
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1502778414663.png (37KB, 696x629px) Image search: [Google]
1502778414663.png
37KB, 696x629px
>>137735472
>Why are you so upset with them?
Because they need someone to blame for their own shortcomings, because self improvement is too hard.
>>
>>137735535
At least give a response, otherwise i'll have to assume you dont even think about these things. Ive looked at posts here and ive never seen anyone explain this
>>
>>137735472
Kill yourself
>>
>>137735472
>culture that emphasizes education

The intellectuals are the first to gulag. Then the productive ones. Then everyone else.
>>
>>137735472
Is that dominos? Good taste
>>
>>137735856
For them it is not enough that they should succeed, but all others must fail and fall into a status of chattel slavery.

See Hispanics and inner city blacks.
>>
>>137735472
CUT THAT FUCKING PIZZA
>>
>>137735472
>HURR DURR DICK CHOPPING IS INTELLIGENT AND SCIENTIFIC
>>
>>137735472
>/pol/ please explain to me why its so bad if jews rule the country.
They see every other race as inferior playthings for them to use and discard. No exceptions. Since you're a braindead monkey I'll explain it in a way liberals can understand. Jews are like the Celestial Dragons from One Piece or they want to be like them. Absolute power, have the entire military force at their beck and call, able to kill anyone they want with no consequences, able to kidnap and rape anyone to satisfy their sadistic evil degenerate impulses.
>>
>>137735472
U wot m8?

>>137735472
>>
>>137735472
>Most of them dont even care much about their ethnic background
t. "I know nothing about Israel"
>>
>>137736558

Where do you even get these ridiculous ideas?
>>
>>137735472
Is that from the place where they, like, don't cut the pizza and then, uh, pass the savings on to you?
>>
>>137736558
I know you guys think this but cant you give some infographics or some shit that demonstrate this moral thing. Im not even disagreeing with you but all im seeing here are "bruh dont u know jews are evil" like cant you provide anything to support this. All your doing now is making claims with absolutely no evidence or explaination. Also its papa johns and they forgot to cut it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.