[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Germany is blamed until today for what they "did"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1489680336339.jpg (15KB, 540x428px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489680336339.jpg
15KB, 540x428px
Why Germany is blamed until today for what they "did" on WW2 (holohoax) and no one gives a fuck about what Murica did? (Hiroshima and Nagasaki)
>>
reverse bump
>>
>>137734573

Jews.
>>
>>137734573
the only genocide i ever learned about in school.
>>
File: 1412952925380.png (255KB, 432x426px) Image search: [Google]
1412952925380.png
255KB, 432x426px
>>137734573
Germans are ashamed of the holohoax
Americans are proud of our two big bangs, openly discuss it, and boldly threaten to do it again just for the fun of it.
>>
>>137737411
Burn in hell, scum.
>>
I give a fuck, it was amazing.

Nuke more slants.
>>
Very Simple, history is written by winners.
>>
>>137737851
Was that really necessary?
>>
>>137734573
The Holocaust was used to justify the suppression of political dissidents in Germany after the war (they executed the Nat Soc's for "war crimes").

I've heard rumors that the blasts in Japan were actually much smaller than reported.
>>
>>137738620
Not even true in this case since we all know what happened
>>
>>137738620
In this case the kikes. Even in the cold war the American media never pointed out the extent of the Soviet union's crimes
>>
>>137734573
reminder we also wholesale slaughtered 80 million native americans.
>>
>>137741888
Are you stupid enough to believe that?
>>
File: pure coincidence.png (1MB, 557x1488px) Image search: [Google]
pure coincidence.png
1MB, 557x1488px
>>137734573
I wonder why... It's probably just pure coincidence though.
>>
>>137741965
For the kids that don't know.

Your history is false. America was basically unpopulated because it takes a huge area to support hunter gatherers.

The Indians once provided with western food and products didn't need the vast amounts of land they did before and were herded into reservations.

We didn't really genocide anyone, we relocated them.

Disease also killed many, but that was the an inevitable byproduct of contact and made the US even more sparsely populated.

if you want to know more read John Locke second treatise in civil government chapter 3 and 4 to begin to understand the extent and pervasiveness of the lies you have been taught.
>>
>>137734573
Nuking japan gave the world anime
I say everyone gets a nuking
>>
File: atrocity_propaganda_2.jpg (984KB, 1308x1372px) Image search: [Google]
atrocity_propaganda_2.jpg
984KB, 1308x1372px
>>137734573

Atrocity propaganda was war propaganda by both western allies and soviets.
Then it became Zionist propaganda to justify the creation of nation of Israel and theft of land from Palestinians.
For that role atrocity propaganda is maintained still today by Zionist controlled western news and entertainment media.
>>
>>137741888
you mean eighty jazillion, yea?

lol. But in fairness, those slaughterings actually happened to a bigger extent
>>
>>137741888
you mean eighty jazillion, yea?

lol. But in fairness, those slaughterings actually happened to a bigger extent
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.