[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there still gonna be a white nationalist rally in Boston

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1388.jpg (70KB, 894x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1388.jpg
70KB, 894x456px
Is there still gonna be a white nationalist rally in Boston on Saturday?
>>
>>137731611
I gotta know why you queers continue to hold your rallies in the whites most liberal areas where you know the police will come to your rescue

If you wanted to make a point why not go to strongholds in the South

Or if you had balls you'd go to minority neighborhoods and try and put the people you hate so much in their place

You guys are terrorist cowards
>>
what are the odds Spencer gets offed?

They are whipping up a major hatefest against him, and Richard seems tone def to it all. He's a bit too unfased by it all.

I hope he invests in good security.
>>
>>137733355
please, he's absolutely begging to be a martyr

some braindead lefty is going to do it too and then shit will really kick off

it's what he wants
>>
>>137731611
No, it's a civic nationalist/Reddit rally. Someone will probably end up dying and becoming a martyr for our cause.
>>
It already was revoked
>>
>>137731839
Pot calling the kettle black
>>
>>137731839

lmao stfu pussy
>>
white nationalism is a meme
>>
>>137733641
Id forgive him for being such an annoying faggot if he got assassinated and made the left look like the bad guys.
>>
>>137731611
Spencer is like a cariacture of himself. Wish he would shut up
>>
It's a free speech rally retard, all the alt-lites that avoided Charlottesville will be there in Boston.
>>
>>137733355
checked goddamn.
>>
>>137731839
Are you really confused as to why? Boring things don't get on the news.
>>
>>137734953
Like who?
>>
>>137734864
You know youre lying about the 'good' girl getting killed on purpose, you silly commie. You are right about one thing though, minorities never come to these events on either side so they're just white people fighting other white people over the theoretical status of minorities.
>>
>>137731839
White people are the minority's now
>>
>>137734819
He's making the left look bad. Riling up niggers doesn't do anything as everyone expects them to nig. He gets whites mad and they act like retards. We all know Jews pull the strings and niggers are to be used for pity, but it's white people who make it happen.
>>
>>137731611
Jews control Boston. They have done false flags there before. The lying media covers for them. The men in blue work for the Jew.
>>
>>137734864
The real enemy are affluent white college kids. Without them Jews wouldn't have any way to mobilize their message aside from talking heads.
>>
>>137734864
Take off your memeflag cuck. You are probably a fucking turk, fuck you roach.
>>
>>137734916
a CIA caricature
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.