[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm afraid the media, chanting lies is going to work on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1502830156939.jpg (80KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
1502830156939.jpg
80KB, 692x577px
I'm afraid the media, chanting lies is going to work on destroying Trump. EVERY ONE of my friends is calling him a KKK sympathising hitler. To be fair they all hated him to begin with.

Norimes aren't fact checking on the internet. Normies believe CNN. I'm terrified of the massive left wing backlash in 2020. They VASTLY outnumber us and they are vastly more organized. You can larp about some right wing uprising but if there was one there would be MAYBE 10-20k people on the right actually willing to do it vs EASILY hundreds of thousands.

Saying "very fine people on both sides" was fucking stupid though
>>
File: icetrotsky.png (109KB, 1197x1400px) Image search: [Google]
icetrotsky.png
109KB, 1197x1400px
>>137730543
I think you are overestimating the number of dedicated leftists.
>>
File: 1502848536134.jpg (72KB, 674x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502848536134.jpg
72KB, 674x1024px
>>137730543
lucky for us commies are poor as shit
>>
His own words will destroy him, Magog.
>>
>>137730543
Bump
>>
>Norimes aren't fact checking on the internet. Normies believe CNN.
how much viewership does CNN receive? the world is changing anon. they boast of a few million as a ratings score, yet dumb shit like Alex Jones getting stoned on JRE gets millions of views within a week.

point is, the (((media))) is not anywhere near as powerful as it used to be. thing is, 99% of right-wing people still aren't vocal, and especially aren't really "activists." they don't have the same tendencies as the left does to take to the streets, or the more brazen minority among the right.
>>
File: 508.jpg (72KB, 717x473px) Image search: [Google]
508.jpg
72KB, 717x473px
>>137730543
Solid post OP. I felt the same way this morning. It's not even that the normies don't fact check. Which they don't. It's all just superficial.

>"Tee hee XD I'm not racist you shouldn't be either! Please like my post for how fucking courageous I am!"

The same people that condemn for not being so stunning and brave by publicly denouncing racism don't realize that posting so low-teir meme on facebook isn't actually doing anything either. The normies just want the most praise and affection for the least amount of work. It's undeserved and it makes me sick.
>>
>>137730740
I don't think I am. From Facebook analytics they outnumber us AT LEAST 2 to 1. Every Antifa rally is made up of hundreds of them and maybe a few dozen of us. The Charlottesville thing was the only time the right had a prsense and most of them were KKK dips hits

IF there was a real war the right would win miserably.
>>
>>137732386
*lose
Fuck I'm tired. Point is, KKK and supremisists make the right look bad so there's no way in fuck we're gonna be able to recruit anyone into believing things like "all races deserve a homeland"
>>
>>137731974
>how much viewership does CNN receive?
Tens of millions?
>>
File: nETvIke[1].jpg (140KB, 993x705px) Image search: [Google]
nETvIke[1].jpg
140KB, 993x705px
>/pol/tard complaining that other people aren't fact checking
>>
>>137731340
You can't bump you own thread concern shill.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. TENS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DO NOT WATCH CNN

SAGE
>>
>>137732825
[citation needed]
>>
>>137730543
>They VASTLY outnumber us
Wrong, voter id laws and ICE changed that
and they are vastly more organized.
Wrong
You can larp about some right wing uprising but if there was one there would be MAYBE 10-20k people on the right actually willing to do it vs EASILY hundreds of thousands
Wrong again
>>
>>137730543
Is it really any different form last week?
>>
>>137730543
Social media gives the illusion that their numbers are greater. It's a giant echo chamber. Look at the county map of the election. Where are the votes going to come from for them to win in 2020? The media blew its wad with the Russia thing and they have lost almost all credibility with anyone not in the social media bubble. I got rid of my Facebook before the election and the panic is not as real as it seems
>>
>>137732555
Society is like a woman. You need to gently prod her into submission. You can't just go "hurr Durr ethnostate nao" and expect a mostly post-racial society
>>
They did the same thing during the election and they lost. This is their last stand, if they lose now then the "You Racist", the ultimate weapon becomes a butter knife. Make sure that they lose!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.