[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alt right-left are golems of accelerationism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

So recently I noticed a whole bunch of threads about the "alt-left". Clearly (((they're))) attempting to create another accelerationist golem.

What do? They're trying to tame both the right wing natsoc movement and the soros funded left wing subversion.
Clearly the goal is D&C and the establishment of a golem for more "jewish controlled fed" interests.
>>
>>137729372
Oh and I find it no surprise that both memes were pushed by Trump and Clinton respectively.

Both clearly have connections to each other through (((epsteins))) little black book.
Time to purge both?
>>
File: 1493079840461.jpg (71KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493079840461.jpg
71KB, 720x960px
So no one cares about this forced meme?
>>
>>137729372
The solution?
Just mock them, tell them how "alt-left" isn't applicable to them as "alt" would imply they're apart from the establishment, which is completely false, their ideals make up the entirety of the establishment, they're not protesting anything, they're not changing anything, they're just goons for the big corporations.
Say that and they lose their shit, they can't stand such truth.
Just like when they tried to "appropriate" the term "snowflake" and it backfired on them, this will also backfire on them
>>
>>137730225
I think people should spread this image whenever people start talking about the alt left and right.
Because people need to know they are artificial movements to control and possibly implement accelerationism.

Hitler was right about those fucking masons [ and of course the jews :^) ].
>>
The only thing progressives can accelerate into is a car.
Remember movement is relative.
*vroom vroom*
>>
File: merchant tricks.jpg (18KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
merchant tricks.jpg
18KB, 439x290px
>see right starting to flare up, get violent
>war about to begin
>start an opposing golem to hide within

Those semites are shifty.
>>
>>137731287
kek
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (35KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
35KB, 384x384px
>>137729848
No, this faggots always ignore this things until is too late.
I dont even try anymore.
>>
>>137731599
>I dont even try anymore
No wonder you're a commie then :^)

If I were a commie, I'd be pissed off at this just as much as the right is with "alt right".
They're trying to pacify both of us.
But at the same time, might be a trap to turn them into full blown commies.

If the veil isn't revealed :^)
>>
Bump because 3 threads stopped dead after I posted this image.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.