[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions for individuals currently browsing /pol/. Please answer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 45

File: 1499594313330.png (1MB, 900x898px) Image search: [Google]
1499594313330.png
1MB, 900x898px
Questions for individuals currently browsing /pol/. Please answer honestly and sensibly.

1. Are you white and if yes are you a White-Nationalist?

2. Are you really racist or just role-playing online?

3. If you're actually racist what all races do you dislike?

4. Would you be friends with a black person in real life if they were nice to you?

5. What are you opinions do you have on interracial dating and which races+genders do you approve and or disapprove in interracial dating.

6. Would you be offended if a relative took part interracial dating?

7. Would you be offended if someone who you don't know, but it the same race as you took part interracial dating?
>>
>>137726562
1 and I'm ethnic nationalist. Colonial mongrels that got non-Euro shit on their DNA, Meds and Balkanshits, Turkranians, Romanians are not welcome
2 yes
3 see above + jews and everything outside of Europe bar Japan, Georgia and Lebanon
4 no
5 must be killed off to keep the honour killings going
>>
>>137726562
>Yes, yes
>racist
>I don't dislike any race, I believe we aren't equal and our differences should be respected and appreciated
>one of the coolest people I have ever met was a SA kuffar
>no thanks
>yes, very much so; probably shun them
>>
yes and no

no

every race

yes

dating any good Christian woman is fine.

no

no

/pol is not a monolith. Some people are here because the world is sick to it's very core. That is because everybody is sick to the core. Some are just a hell of a lot worse than others. Read about the Dutroux affair.
>>
>>137726562
Gas the kikes race war now
>>
Data collection thread, sage it
>>
>>137726562
>1. Are you white and if yes are you a White-Nationalist?
Greek, so, not white.
>2. Are you really racist or just role-playing online?
Greeks are racist from birth. It's in our DNA to hate other races and for good reason.
>3. If you're actually racist what all races do you dislike?
Those very black muslims like pakistanis are easily the worst ones.
>4. Would you be friends with a black person in real life if they were nice to you?
Yes, i have black friends.
>5. What are you opinions do you have on interracial dating and which races+genders do you approve and or disapprove in interracial dating.
The prettiest girl i have ever seen in my life is Half german and Half greek. Race mixing between Southern europeans, Nordics, Celtics, anglos, germanics and slavs is acceptable because they don't differ that much. Half black half white kids are not desirable, personally. Hapas are very hit or miss.
>6. Would you be offended if a relative took part interracial dating?
I can't imagine this happening. I would be very surprised but at the same time i would know that it won't last.
>7. Would you be offended if someone who you don't know, but it the same race as you took part interracial dating?
a bit.
>>
>>137726816
Interesting. You live in Slovenia, which is a Eastern European White Country. You have very little interaction with people of different races. So where does this ideology stem from.

>>137726866
Where do these opinions stem from?
>>
>>137726562
6 - yes and I would personally kill both
7 - no, but I wouldn't mind killing them at the time of lawlessness to come. Otherwise I don't consider them part of my race

You don't get it. Male and female trash of different ethnic and racial groups fucks whatever.

You can't get European man or woman. You literally can't """""cuck""""" or mix European Race. Any male or female of European racial extraction that has even a slight potential to miscegenate is a genetic trash we don't want in our high-trust well-off communities in the first place

Learn to think eugenically. More brown serf plebs and inferior bloodlines getting cancelled out benefits us greatly

Mongrels and shitskins will be gunned down near the gated communities we live in by militarized police/private contract firm like subhumans they are
>>
I'm not pure white, but yes, I'm white. I support what the current white nationalist groups, namely those from TRS, are doing for us as a people.
I dislike other races.
All but whites.
>4. Would you be friends with a black person in real life if they were nice to you?
I tried that before, it didn't work out.
>5. What are you opinions do you have on interracial dating and which races+genders do you approve and or disapprove in interracial dating.
I'm not gonna beat around the bush: Race-mixing is wrong, but people are driven by hormones and not logic when it comes to making babies
Yes, I'd consider them just as bad as their partner(s).
>7. Would you be offended if someone who you don't know, but it the same race as you took part interracial dating?
Yes, even moreso than someone I do know because that's all I know about them.
>>
>>137727201
I've lived in Cape Town, Mexico and Florida.

no niggers here, thank you. when they come, I move to a white country, plain and simple.
>>
>People responding to a data mining thread

I hate you faggots so much
>>
>>137727201
>So where does this ideology stem from.
Central European and + basic biology and desire not to see no nonwhites and shitskins ever in my life on my native land ever again
>>
File: donald-trump-shrug-1024x551.jpg (101KB, 1024x551px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-shrug-1024x551.jpg
101KB, 1024x551px
>>137726562
I just want everyone to suffer
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes. Moderately.
2. Moderately racist.
3. General distrust for Africans.
4. Yes, if I knew he was a decent fellow.
5. I find it disgusting. Would not advocate it but I would not go out of my way to stop it.
6. Depends on various factors.
7. No.
>>
>>137727313
Nigga just write lies.
>>
>>137726562
1. yes & yes
2. yes i hate shit skins
3. all of them
4. no
5. degeneracy
6. yes
7. yes
>>
>>137726562
I love /pol and I'm a Mexican with a big dick. Ur a faggot.
>>
>>137727509
You have to go back
>>
>>137726562
1 White, White-Nationalist
2 Racist
3 Dislike most niggers (most) dislike arabs (most) dislike Indians (somewhat) Islanders (mildly)
4 Yes, quality of character is important, race only changes the likelihood.
5 Everyone has the right to be with whoever they want, but nobody should be ashamed to want children for the sole purpose of good genetics.
6 no, only would want to know the reasons, if love. great. if hate of white race. mad.
7 no, they have freedom, just make an educated choice. not ignorant to racial realism. race does effect Iq and social standing.
>>
>>137726562
1. Nah

2. Slightly racist. I can't stand the fucking gangbanger wannabes and the actual fucking gangbangers. The whole thug culture just pisses me off in general, too much stupid shit going on.

3. Little bit of my own group, and mostly the bad batches of the other groups. I'm talking the insane fucking cartel members who seem to have inherited their Aztec violence or some shit.

4. Yeah, as long as they're not part of the street crew or whatever.

5. Interracial dating, I don't really care too much about that. What I DO care about is the heritage of a local area. For example, sweden.

I was planning on heading to Europe to experience "European Culture" / Swedish Culture. But with the influx of refugees and all the insanity over there, it looks like California caught some kind of bug, it mutated and somehow spread over there. So the whole place is just another melting pot, nothing really distinctive, etc.

6. Not really

7. Here's the thing- Don't shove it in my face, don't push it like an agenda, and I don't really care.
>>
File: 1498994550711.jpg (99KB, 640x443px) Image search: [Google]
1498994550711.jpg
99KB, 640x443px
>>137726562
Portugal isn't white you silly

I am actually racist

non-Iberians are subhuman to me, with the exception of some south americans who can be honorary Iberian

Yes, especially if he or she were Bahamian

Every time a Iberian man impregnates a non-white woman our conquistador ancestors smile

Only if it was a woman dating outside the race

Only if it was a woman dating outside the race
>>
>>137727122
Greeks are white...
>>
File: IQ-related-genes-by-race.png (24KB, 612x331px) Image search: [Google]
IQ-related-genes-by-race.png
24KB, 612x331px
>>137727575
>7
try impregnating an abo and tell us how smart your kid turns out then.
>>
>>137726562
Yes. No. maybe. And fuck off, wog.
Does that help?
I hope not
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes and yes
2. I am truly racist, based on most definitions of the term
3. I don't dislike all individuals of any race but I hate a lot of common traits of all races but white. Blacks are the worst but I hate Asians, too. I don't know why so many here like them. They're hideous, smell awful, and have no souls
4. Be cordial, yes. Be friends, no.
5. All awful. I've hated it my whole life, even when bluepilled and liberal. I even hate seeing white couples that don't match well for any reason-- I hate seeing people waste their genes
6. Yes.
7. Yes.
>>
>>137726562
I'm slavic, not white. However, I do not think minority majority countries are stable enough to hold together. To survive, the US must remain white.

Define racism. Depending on the definition, everyone is racist and thus racism isn't inherently evil.

I'm not friends with anyone.

Racemixing causes the same minority majority problem as immigration, but even more rapidly. Their offspring have no identity, and so will gravitate to whatever benefits them the most, which in this time of liars, is the minority parent. That is why, if my family is to remain slavic, they must not have sexual relaions with someone who cannot pass for slavic.
>>
>>137726562
1) yes, but I'm a Russian nationalist that is okay with traditional native to Russia ethnic minorities. No tolerance for jews, chinese or central asians
2) sort of, I don't want more foreigners bar some Central, Northern Europeans and Japs who historically settled in Russia
3) jews, gypsies, chinese, central asians, southeast asians, mediterraneans
4) maybe, but I don't really want blacks in my country
5) totally with Japs, Turks, Northern Caucasian, Georgians and Tatars fucking our women and our men sleeping with their
6), 7) My gf is 10/10 patriotic gun loving qtie and her having Jap and Turkish ex lovers is one the hottest things about her. Love licking her pussy while remembering how she fucked a nip and turks before. Love seeing Russian qties dating and mating with Japanese men, thanks god we live in Vladivostok and it's a common thing to happen. When my second cousin married a Japanese guy and gave birth to a hapa, I had creamed my trousers from a soft cock
>>
>>137726562
I am white, and might be nationalist to some degree. I do not connect the two. My nation is home to all races.

I do not consider myself racist.

I've had black friends.

Interracial dating is fine with me.
>>
>>137727805
you're better off fucking a nigger than a slav though
>>
>>137726562
1. depends if you consider Slavs huwito
2. I don't have any niggers or sandniggers around to be able to find out and I like it that way
3. I only care about my in-group (ethnicity+region)
4. sure but they'd have to be really smart and charming
5. big no-no, I want my child to resemble both parents and their grandparents, share ethnic and cultural identity with them, no mongrels allowed
6. no aliens here so not an issue
7. I don't give a fuck, in fact I want to kill the welfare state asap
>>
>>137726562

1) white & no
2) neither
3) ^
4) yes
5) don't really care, i personally wouldn't date black/brown chicks asians are fine
6) offended no, i wouldn't approve of it though
7) no fucks given
>>
>>137726562
not really although in big cities I pass, in the midwest I do not

I seek truth in all it's forms

assholes suck, so does immorality

this question is retarded as it assumes I answer yes to question 2

everybody has already been run over a thousand times, retarded thing to talk about although politically useful

if they were dating a waiter then yes, my relatives don't need any help being broke

depends on if they were a good match or not, I'm already offended their parents didn't arrange a marriage for them
>>
>>137726562
>Are you white and if yes are you a White-Nationalist?
No, and no, but I recognize homogenous communitites tend to prosper and be more socially healthy
>Are you really racist or just role-playing online?
No.
>If you're actually racist what all races do you dislike?
See 2. Although I recognize people of certain races have lower average/median incomes and education levels and are more likely to resort to committing crimes, but I judge everybody on an individual level.
>Would you be friends with a black person in real life if they were nice to you?
Yes
>What are you opinions do you have on interracial dating and which races+genders do you approve and or disapprove in interracial dating.
It is not wrong but I know people are naturally more attracted to people of their own race, any race/gender is fine if they love each other. Although I know many genders aren't exactly normal/healthy.
>Would you be offended if a relative took part interracial dating?
No
>Would you be offended if someone who you don't know, but it the same race as you took part interracial dating?
No
>>
>>137726562
Yes I'm white but no, I'm not a white nationalist, I'm a Swedish nationalist.
Yes, I really am racist
>If you're actually racist what all races do you dislike?
None of them, I just don't want them in my country.
If there's one group of people I despise though it's somalians because they stink and most of them commit crime.
>Would you be friends with a black person in real life if they were nice to you?
Sure, but I still don't want him to be in my country.
>What are you opinions do you have on interracial dating and which races+genders do you approve and or disapprove in interracial dating.
I'm against all racemixing, wether it's WMAF et.c
I'd be disappointed and disgusted.
>Would you be offended if someone who you don't know, but it the same race as you took part interracial
Same as above, but it weeds out the trash in most cases.
>>
>>137726562

Yes white, no not white nationalist

Not racist

N/A

being nice to me has nothing to do with me willing to be their friend, they have to be a nice person.

I couldn't give a fuck what people do with their own lives

I couldn't give a fuck what people do with their own lives, being a relative doesnt change this.

I couldn't give a fuck how many more times do I have to state it.
>>
>>137726562
how about you fuck off, proxy fbi faggot
>>
>>137726562
1. 100% cracker
2. Not racist
3. -
4. I am friends with a few black people
5. I don't give a shit who people are dating/ fucking, even faggots
6. I wouldn't give a shit
7. No

Honesty OP, you're going to get a mix of 99% people fucking with you on here. There are probably 1% on here that legitimately don't understand the memes and take them literally. This board made fun of Richard Spencer types relentlessly until we found out it outraged you progressives so much, it was more fun to larp and rustle your jimmies.

Don't be such a stupid faggot, nigger.
>>
File: 524670.gif (252KB, 550x563px) Image search: [Google]
524670.gif
252KB, 550x563px
>>137726562
>being attracted to a women's most primal features
>>
I just h8 NigNogs
>>
>>137727699
they'll turn out most likely dumb as shit, I know that. My point is I'd only be okay with their choice to have a degraded genetic lineage if they themselves knew the facts.
If they believe all races where equal I'd tell them they're fucking retards.
>>
>>137727122
>Yes, i have black friends.
>Race mixing between Southern europeans, Nordics, Celtics, anglos, germanics and slavs
Southern Europeans are mongrel filth with nigger, arab, gypsy or turkic DNA. Sometimes ALL OF IT

Fuck off pro-racemixing, Greek mongrel subhuman.

I reckon how we was sitting at a family gathering and my father's friend was complaining about his son dating a Swiss French girl, the next guy told "at least she's not Greek" and everyone burst into laughter.

GO BACK HOME
>>
Is 4chan pass not working?
>>
File: 1497231069072.jpg (24KB, 356x357px) Image search: [Google]
1497231069072.jpg
24KB, 356x357px
>>137726562
1. No, I'm a slav
2. No, I'm not racist
3. None
4. Yes
5. I don't care
6. No
7. No

At least half of /pol/ is the same way, they just don't want to admit this because of either trolling or straight up larping.
>>
>>137726562
No

4chan is a mostly role playing site and only a complete fool or a false flagger looking for material to push their shit agenda will take anything said on this website seriously. It's all fiction.

See question 2.

Obviously. We judge people individually by their merits.

Only a liberal cares about interracial bullshit because they don't see people as people, instead they see them as a bag of skittles or something.

Normal people like myself don't get offended by retarded shit like that, only the left.

Again, only the left cares about this stupid shit. Everyone else has their own lives to live.
>>
File: KKKKKK.jpg (15KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
KKKKKK.jpg
15KB, 226x223px
>>137726562
1. Yes and no
2. Racist
3. Congoids and Hybrids
4. No
5. Interracial is satan.
6. Yes
7. Yes
>>
>>137726562
Yes
Really racist
Only black DNA, the more brown and ugly a person is the more I dislike them
No
I hate coalburners as much as I hate blacks
Yes
Yes
>>
>>137726562
white but i wouldnt exactly categorize myself as a white nationalist
i'm anti immigration, i don't give a damn about other races if they don't fuck shit up here
morrocans,turks are cancer
why not, act like a proper human being and i don't really care however the fuck you look like
it's not up to me to decide what others should and shouldn't do
depends, as i've mentioned before morrocans and turks are on avarage awful persons so simply by the law of averages it's safe to assume that your relative is dating a shithead when his/her boy/girlfriend comes from those ethnicities
it's not up to me to decide what others should and shouldn't do
>>
I am white and nationalist but not a white nationalist.

I default to being slightly racist but I am happy to be proved wrong.

I have black, white non-euro, asian and oriental friends.
>>
>>137726562
1. no, no
2. no
3. no
4. am friends with one
5. don't care, they can do what they want to
6. don't care
7. don't care
>>
>>137726562
1 Yes, no because white nationalism is stupid. However I share many beleifs of white nationalists because who the fuck doesn't
2 Im extremely racist
3 Black, central american and middle eastern
4 Yes, if they acted like a fucking human being
5 We should go back to when miscgenation was illegal
6 Yes
7 Yes
>>
File: doom.jpg (63KB, 490x497px) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
63KB, 490x497px
>>137726562
1. I'm a Slav.
2. I'm a Slav.
3. I'm a Slav.
4. I'm a Slav.
5. I'm a Slav.
6. I'm a Slav.
7. I'm a Slav.

https://spectator.sme.sk/c/20231189/slovak-hotel-refused-to-accommodate-turks-ambassador-sees-racism.html

http://www.fyeg.org/news/neo-nazis-enter-slovakias-parliament-help-racist-social-democrats

http://www.reuters.com/article/slovakia-racism-idUSL5N1FV2V4

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1720673/england-fear-racist-attacks-after-slovakia-stadium-closed-following-sick-fans-behaviour/
>>
>>137726562
1 yes
2 yes duh
3 yes - I wouldn't say "dislike" races tho, but most niggers, and Jews I do dislike, but they have to put themselves in that camp, their race doesn't autoput them there. I'm racist because I don't believe races are equal and that the differences are significant.
4 yes and I am, he married my best friends sister and I was the only non-family member invited to the wedding, by said black man himself.
5 heterosexual or bust. Highly prefer white. Might consider Chinese or Jewess but would require ideology shift. I can do that, but the political climate keeps pushing me back (lefties reinvigorate my naziism regularly)
6 my brothers dating a mixed meat special of white, Chinese, and aboriginal, and it makes me uncomfortable a bit, I'm trying not to get involved though. He's his own man anyways.
7 I saw a white girl approach a nigger warmly and hug him a few months ago (not common sight round here) and I got pretty triggered. And a dude told me how he thinks it's so great to "get away from it all" and go to phillipines to score a wife, I was kinda disgusted and judged him for it. Strangely those two instances bothered me much more than my best friends sister marrying a black man.
>>
File: 1493939956486.jpg (104KB, 564x820px) Image search: [Google]
1493939956486.jpg
104KB, 564x820px
Question for you Bahamian bro: why are only white countries expected and compelled to dilute themselves? Every other race on the planet has a right to nationalism and to choose the makeup and constituents of their countries.

Being a Floridian, objectively, 80-90% of blacks suck. It's not that they're all mean or racist, but they just don't belong here. They usually have the worst manners, they're usually dumb as rocks, and financially they're a net loss to the country.

I don't hate anybody. But if I could push a button, 80% would have to go. The 20% I'm speaking of are the minority who are well-spoken, appreciative and cognizant of the fact that they live in a first world country, and have family values.

Just to shoot you a quick statistic: 75% of blacks are born out of wedlock, all to be subsidized by big daddy government. And you expect redpilled whites who do their research not to get tired of this?
>>
>>137728230
>Spy1
>>
>>137726562
1. mixed and seen first hand the issues race mixing brings about
2. racist on my terms, but not a sperg
3. not a sperg, also write more clearly, faggot
4. yes
5. dating is fine, but not for everyone
6. no, and I wouldn't lecture them on race specifically
but their gf/bf would still be put up to scrutiny
7. no
>>
not 100% but I support nationalism

I'm racist legitimately racist.

I dislike uneducated blacks and Mexicans usually between the ages 14-26

mostlikely if he wasn't a degenerate child
remeber theres a difference between a black male and a nigger

Im not a fan but because im a product of race I belive my opinion is null

Mostlikely

Im mot responsible for the actions of others
>>
>>137727201
>Interesting. You live in Slovenia, which is a Eastern European White Country. You have very little interaction with people of different races.
>>>137726866
>Where do these opinions stem from?

MUDLSIME INVASIONS, LEARN YOUR HISTORY NIGGER.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 863x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 863x576px
>>137726562

1 I'm white and I believe in the ethnostate. I think everyone is entitled their own. Europe and America are ours.

2,3,4 I'm a race realist. I judge individuals as they come, but if I have to expel every black, arab, and from my homeland to make my homeland safe and prosperous for my people then that is an action I'm prepared to take.

5, 6, 7 I suppose I can tolerate some mixing with some Asians. Other pairings are less desirable and will be treated as such.
>>
File: lol.jpg (1MB, 3904x1788px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
1MB, 3904x1788px
>>
>>137726562
1. I look white but my grandparents aren't, so according to /pol/ I'm not white. Not white nationalist.

2. I'm racist, but not in the discriminatory sense. I acknowledge predominantly white civilizations are superior and I recognize that majority black areas are always full of crime and violence. I'm more weary of black people, but believe that if a black person would be raised in decent areas instead of being surrounded by nigger hood rats, he can be someone decent.

3. I hate the Dominicans ruining my country, but I don't have anything against their nationality itself or their race since they're mestizo just like a lot of Puerto Ricans.

4. Yes, I have black friends.

5. /pol/ and /r9k/ shitposters trying to push the WMAF meme really got on my nerves, so I can't help but get ticked off when I see such a thing in real life, but you can date whoever you want. Not my problem if you don't care about your offspring. Since you mentioned gender, I'll go ahead and add that LGBT is degenerate and dating/marriage should only be between a man and a woman.

6. No

7. No
>>
File: 1501690395137s.jpg (8KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1501690395137s.jpg
8KB, 250x187px
im not actually racist unless im a pretty laid back guy nice to everyone if you give me a reason to dislike you i will not stand there and let that situation escalate i will just walk away and never talk to you again or intentionaly come around you, one person does not determine the entire race. Because i have met really nice black people mexican people and even muslim people, i have met the most getto version of those people as well. I HATE THE JEWS THOUGH THEY CONTROL THE MEDIA TO BRAINWASH PEOPLE INTO DOING THERE BIDDING, ALSO UNFAIRLY LABLED A FUHRER FOR STANDING UP TO THE JEWS
>>
>>137726562
1 yes,no
2 satire
4 yes
5 against, preserve heritage
6 not offended
7 no, i don't know them
>>
1. yes. haha WN is a joke, dance for me boy.
2. nah. although i do despise the downfall I see in Europe with the mudslimes.
3. my neighborhood used to be safe to walk alone at night, now it's not. i dislike any person that threatens safety.
4. i have black friends. i have muslim friends. race doesn't play a part if you're cool to hang with.
5. i believe one should marry and have babies within their own race. dating is different.
6. i wouldn't care.
7. same.
>>
>>137726562
>yes/my ideology incorporates tenets from white nationalism
>same
>whichever race causes trouble
>yes
>fuck off, interracial dating is a big no
>yes, one relative actually is
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes. No
2. No. No
3. N/A
4. Yes
5. No opinion. Date who you like.
6. No
7. No
>>
>>137727821
What kind of a nationalist is that you literal cuck
>>
File: Hate.jpg (72KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
Hate.jpg
72KB, 1200x750px
>>137726562
yes & yes
really racist, I "role-play" as a libertarian IRL so I don't get ostracized
I hate cucked whites more than anyone else. I usually dislike jews and nigs.
>pic related
4. Would you be friends with a black person in real life if they were nice to you?
Yeah, I have black friends. i'd still deport them all if we could though.
5. What are you opinions do you have on interracial dating and which races+genders do you approve and or disapprove in interracial dating.
It's bad, nobody should.
I disapprove of whites + anyone, don't really care what the nonwhites do with eachother tho.
Yes
7. Would you be offended if someone who you don't know, but it the same race as you took part interracial dating?
No, but i wouldn't want to associate with them.
>>
1. jews control Washington.
2. jews control Washington.
3. jews control Washington.
4. jews control Washington.
5. jews control Washington.
6. jews control Washington.
7. jews control Washington.
>>
>>137728737
t. Saupreiß Ömgur Jurinovic
>>
File: 1502715840424.jpg (58KB, 720x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502715840424.jpg
58KB, 720x300px
>>137726562
Yes and yes.
Yes I'm racist.
Jews. I don't like Jews. Other than that I don't dislike many races. I just think I'm a more advanced human being than them. Due to all the social, technical, scientific, and philosophical advancements. Meanwhile no one else did shit. This technically makes me racist.
Yea I'm not going to treat someone like shit just because of their skin color.
I don't approve of interracial dating. In that I don't think it should ever be encouraged, in fact slightly discouraged. I also don't want to harass or bother mixed race couples or look down on them. I'd just prefer it be rare is all.
> 6. Would you be offended if a relative took part interracial dating?
It would bother me but I'd keep it entirely to myself. Unless it was my children. Then I'd blow the hell up. Maybe that's not fair. Oh well.
> 7. Would you be offended if someone who you don't know, but it the same race as you took part interracial dating?
Yea it bothers me. Offend is too strong a word but bothered yea. Only because my race is being destroyed and we need more of us right now.
>>
>>137726562
Fuck you and your intel gathering.
>>
File: 1498994300897.png (124KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
1498994300897.png
124KB, 500x533px
>>137726562
Are you white and if yes are you a White-Nationalist?
>No&No
>Racist.
>Niggers
>They'd have not to be niggers.
>Anything but niggers
>Yes
>Yes
>>
File: 5-min.jpg (32KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
5-min.jpg
32KB, 800x800px
>>137726562
>>137726562
1.) Yes and No
2.)N/A
3.)N/A
4.)I have always had at least one friend who was black or of other races.
5.) My opinion on interracial dating is that race should never have anything to do with dating , sex and marriage. Same with genders - I just don't care , it doesn't scare me.
6.) Not at all
7.)What business is it of mine and no.
>>
>>137728612
>there's a difference between a black male and a nigger
Yes, that's right it's just very common for them. And you don't have to be black to be a nigger either.
My brother on the other hand, thinks that nigger is just synonymous with black though, and it's simply the name of their race, and doesn't even think of it as derogatory unless used in that context
>>
1. I am East Asian, not a white-nationalist.
2. I'm somewhat racist.
3. I dislike many Indians, you just can't reason with them.
4. Only if they are intelligent enough.
5. I would not like to mix with other non-East Asians.
6. No, not really. They can do whatever they want.
>>
File: IMG_0612.jpg (212KB, 677x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0612.jpg
212KB, 677x1024px
>>137729175
Found the cuck
>>
File: Africa Shrimp-pill.jpg (770KB, 900x1998px) Image search: [Google]
Africa Shrimp-pill.jpg
770KB, 900x1998px
>>137726562
Yes, No

See Pic related

asians are OK, Africans seem to be less capable of being civil

yup
>5. What *are you opinions do you have* on interracial dating and which races+genders do you approve and or disapprove in interracial dating.
muh asian-hwite master race
merging the asian and white races would bump us up a few IQ points, and the asians are generally fantastic people
(jokes aside, I don't care as long as it's natural, and not forced by racemixing propaganda)

nah

nah
>>
>>137726562
I am white; not white nationalist. Nor am I globalist, liberal, socialist, or anything the like.

The question is leading and irrational - there is assumption of racism without evidence. And yes, people of all races, regardless of having privileges (whatever the measure is for that) are being racist. Evidence abounds.
As for myself; I see no value in my life separating folks by race.

This question is invalid as I do not see the value in separating people by race.

Yes. Skin color and some other genetic attributes do not come into play.

Human is human. Doesn't matter.

Not at all. So long as they are of good character, I approve.

My opinion is invalid in this situation. They are responsible for their own lives and does not affect mine so long as they do not create problems for me.
>>
>>137726562
Not white

I think this deserves an explanation - I say lots of racist things about a lot of races, make antisemitic, misogynistic and anti-black comments, but the jokes themselves are different from my feelings towards them; I think people in the west have become way too sensitive and should be able to take a joke. The only race that I actually don't like are niggers.

As mentioned above, don't like blacks because of subhuman intelligence for the most part.

It's not about niceness(cf. point 2 - I can take what I dish out), but about intelligence. Would definitely be friends with black people who are smart.

I approve of some, but the problem isn't race mixing to me so much as that when people from races with a lot of differences have children, there are genetic problems. Forgetting about children, I've no problem with people of different races dating/having a relationship.

No, cf point 5.

Again, no.
>>
File: 1493674652602.jpg (108KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
1493674652602.jpg
108KB, 624x434px
>>137726562
Yes and I guess so, if thinking every people should have their own country without being invaded by another
No, I don't think whites are particularly superior
I dislike the behaviour of some races in societies that they are clearly not adapted to live in, but it's not their fault
I've had a couple of black friends in the past, and currently one of my bests friends is half arab
I do not approve. For me the purpose of dating is to find someone to marry and have kids with, and I don't think mixed kids are a good thing
yes
yes
>>
>>137728469
Chuckled, good stuff.
>>
>>137726562

I have a general hatred for everything.
>>
File: 1490678175881.png (11KB, 899x598px) Image search: [Google]
1490678175881.png
11KB, 899x598px
>>137726562

I'm a White/European Identitarian, Europe should have the Demographics of Estonia while America, Canada, New Zealand and Australia should be 80%+ white.

I'm genuinely racist and there's nothing wrong with it, It's a natural construct of a human being to be racist and whites should have right to express their thoughts.

I prefer nonwhites to stay in their homelands and make there's better. We mostly had blacks up until 1965 when we were flooded with nonwhites thanks to Emmanuel Celler and the 1965 immigration act. I hope America can return to migration laws from 1964 and before where we'd mostly get Europeans and Anglos coming here.

I knew one guy who was a constant drunk, his friends hated whites but he really didn't he just loved to drink booze and fuck black chicks. He died of Alcohol poisoning.

I disapprove of it, All it does is make America even less white and more brown. These mutts will end up hating whites when they grow up like most of our nonwhites do.

I'd probably either cut contact from him/her or convince them not to have any children with their partner.

Of course, they would be filling America with more nonwhites who will grow up to despise whites. I think White Americans should either have white children or no children at all. It's probably better to be Anti-Natalist then create another useless mongrel who will hate you.
>>
>>137728737
Canada is subverted in the same way as America, good parts and bad parts, it is meme tier to say we are like Sweden. The only reason it looks bad is the minority in Ontario is loud as fuck and we have speech laws stopping us from effectively shouting back.
>>
>>137729573
>I respect people of the sun like Persians
>I am acquainted with quite some negroid people
>I like Spain
It's clear you are a non-Germanic diaspora subhuman or a total cuck. Persians are negroid btw 2-3% to be exact
>>
>>137726562
I know that you are some leftist doing some kind of study about the "ebil white supremacists", but I'll take the bait
1-Yes and kinda. It's not the core of my beliefs.
2-If you mean recognizing the natural differences in everything, including behavior, among races, yes. If you mean thinking some kind of geographical separation is desirable, yes. If you mean wanting X people dead as antifa paint it, no.

3- If I can call from experience, gypsies(although not most indians) for the terror they try to impose and blacks, to a lesser extent

4-Yes, and I have a few black "friends"

5- Quite negative, not as a moral concept, but as the consequence of its frequency, which is effectively clamping down our numbers. I hold as much against white women bearing mixed kids as white men working for mixed kids. The greater the difference, the worse.

6-Up to a point, yes. Nothing I couldn't get over

7-As much as the former. It's not a matter of personal pride as much as a demographic concern
>>
>>137726562

I'm white but not a white nationalist, more of a white advocate but none the less grateful for what white nationalists do to promote identity.

There are biological differences between races, not to say that there isn't overlap between the two populations. I don't think that's racist but apparently it is.

I don't really dislike other races, I wish them the best though I think we would all be better off in our own self segregated docirties.

Yes, you find the odd black person occasionally isn't a sheboon or worse, a leftist pet.

I think it would be best for people to be with there own as the purpose of a relationship is to produce children. Mixed race children often have identity issues and cultural differences between parents often lead to divorce, which is a tragedy for the children.

For the reasons above, yes.

For the same reasons above, yes.
>>
>>137726562
>1.Yes and yes
>2.Racist
>3.All other races
>4.No
>5.Race traitors should be publicly executed
>6.I would be extremely offended
>7.See answer 6
Here's a sage you dirty nigger
>>
>>137726562
i can't tell if that's a shiela or a nigger
>>
Yes, no
I think there's something to racial racism but believe IQs and integration can improve over the course of generations given proper parenting.
I guess I'll be an acquaintance but there's more to a friendship than sharing some beers.
Dating has degenerated so far that a woman/man who'd only date their own race at least has one principle more than most people.
No
No
>>
File: 1499569790878.jpg (125KB, 600x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499569790878.jpg
125KB, 600x768px
>>137726562
1. Yes and I guess so

2. Not actually racist but I don't alter jokes/language to appear more PC I think it's stupid

3. I don't dislike any race but I think on average whites are superior intellectually and culturally to Asians and Asians are superior to blacks, but that doesn't mean that there aren't some blacks and Asians that are superior to some whites

4.Yes I have good friends and coworkers that are a variety of races

5. I don't care about interracial dating but I think interracial marriage is degenerate because of the loss of culture, I come from an Italian father and a Finnish mother and I even see the loss of culture in myself because both of them had to compromise in teaching me their language/traditions

6. Dating no, marriage yes

7. Dating no, marriage yes
>>
File: file.png (452KB, 1887x907px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
452KB, 1887x907px
>>137726562
newfags don't sage and hide datamining threads

go do your research somewhere else nigger
>>
>>137730212
This
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes, white. Not white nationalist.
2. Not racist at all.
3. n/a
4. Am friends with black people.
5. Approve of anyone dating anyone, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, etc.
6. Relatives have taken part in interracial dating, perfectly OK with me.
7. Interracial dating OK.
>>
>>137730354
You sound pretty cucked bro
>>
>>137730212
<3 Anon
>>
File: martin_luther_king_jr_quote_3.jpg (67KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
martin_luther_king_jr_quote_3.jpg
67KB, 500x300px
>>137729502
I have never been a "cuck" - that is a word used by ignorant little children who only see the world through their testicles.
>>
>>137726562
1. white as fuck
2. I hate everyone
3. any ethnicity that isn't Australian
4. probably. if educated .
5. who cares
6. dad married gook. don't care.
7. don't care
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes I am white and a patriot.
2. I couldn't care less about race.
3. I don't feel racist.
4. Of course. And especially if they are also nice to everybody else.
5. I don't feel attracted to other races. My wife is white and all the women I've ever been with were white. I don't care what others do but to be honest, if my daughter wanted to be with a muslim, I'd be rather cautious which is due to my personal experience with that religion. My aunt was threatened to be killed by her ex husband and his family because she wanted divorce as he was abusive towards her. They were quite traditional turks. I've had a few turkish friends in the past but that doesn't change the fact that it bugs me. As a father you have these feelings.
6. It depends more on the person than the color of their skin. But I'd always be cautious.
7. No, I think think every black girl deserves an asian man.
>>
>>137729819
Well you aren't too insightful then because I don't hate at all. Why should I? I am not jealous of others , nor am I afraid of them. You only trust someone who makes statements like they hate everything because you are equally paranoid and ignorant.
>>
File: photo.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
>>137726562
1.It depends if you consider meds white or not and no i'm not a white nationalist
2.I have always been slightly racist IRL even before finding 4chan
3.I have a slight distaste for blacks, elitist jews, and individuals such as pic related also although not a race I have a deep hatred for muslims
4.probably yes but i've never been friends with a black person before
5.I oppose race mixing
6.I would not see him/her with good eyes, probably I would try to ignore the situation
>>
File: 1466871191394.png (16KB, 958x660px) Image search: [Google]
1466871191394.png
16KB, 958x660px
>>137726562
1. Yes and not necessarily, I believe white nationalism would be good in the US not in yurop where we have separate cultures and separate white European nations

2. A mix of both, I don't hate niggers with a fiery passion but I'd be considered for my actual opinions by most today probably, IE. wanting a nationalist state with strong ethnic 'tones' for the sake of homogeneity

3. Don't like Anglos

4. Sure and have, just don't want any considerable amount of them in my country, maybe 1-5% and not more

5. Interracial relationships and breeding will happen but I don't believe the "browning" of the world is an inevitability nor something that should be welcomed

6. If I had children and they did it probably because I'd want kids who looked like me and would have no question of their heritage

7. If it happend on a large scale here I'd consider it a problem, not necessarily because of itself taken on its own but what would have driven the increase, namely a break down of the in-group mentality of the nation and other ideological factors that would be hard to enumerate concisely
>>
File: 1502769694462.jpg (114KB, 1024x679px) Image search: [Google]
1502769694462.jpg
114KB, 1024x679px
>>137727122
are you the fucking cunt who keeps making "greeks are superior" threads? get a job and stop living of my taxes u lazy greek fuck
>>
>>137730565
>dad married gook
Kek
>>
>>137726984
>>137726984
/thread
>>
>>137730899
Australia is going to become an Asian colony like how we are going to become majority spic if we don't get our shit together and start fixing our demographics.
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes and I want a white ethno state
2. Not larping.
3. Niggers, Mudslimes, Poo's, and Abo's. Dont wish for their destruction though
4. Yes, and I am.
5. I dont approve of any race mixing as it is (((their))) will
6. Yes
7. Yes, but not as much as above
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes and Yes

2. I really hate alot of different races.

3. I hate blacks, all manners of muslims and middle easterners and most latinos.

4.I am friends with one black guy, we lift together and he is constantly ranting about how much he hates niggers and how they are all animals. Says most blacks need to just shoot themselves and save us all the trouble.

5.All manners of miscegenation are gross and should be avoided. Give me a good redhead and christian wife.

6. Yes, but my family is to pure to be a bunch of coalburning degenerates.

7. Everytime I see an attractive white woman with some nigger a little bit of hope dies. Same when a white guy is with a negress.
>>
>>137726562
Questions for individuals currently browsing /pol/. Please answer honestly and sensibly.

Yes. No, although I'm not opposed to white identity politics if every other group is doing it and if white people are being slandered and having violence against them normalised.

I have some sense of loyalty to the Germanic peoples, the West and then white people in general (including Slavs). I think that there are races and important differences between them that can explain and predict things in the world that are otherwise mysterious or, more usually, involve blaming a self-flagilating West/White people. But I don't think white people are blameless in how things are either.

Well, I'd probably fit most definitions of racist (however silly and uninformed those definitions are), but I don't hate any groups except for people who lie (more often it's selectively represent, but sometimes it's direct lying) to undermine men and white people. I don't like dishonesty.

Yes.

I'm not particularly opposed to it. I just don't want white people unfairly vilified, and I can accept why people might not like their ancestors genetic lineage being destroyed (the genetic lineage that matches their land and culture).

No.

No.
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes .. No
2. No
3. None
4. Yes - Observations regarding a group cannot be applied to the individual FYI
5. Every man and woman is free to pursue their own free life. Gotta love those snow white qt's though world would be sad place without them.
6. No
7. No

Few points to clear up. MSM wants you to believe that this is racism and that people on the right are racists. First, the term racism was invented by (((them))) during the Bolshevik communism as a method to brow beat people holding varying opinions, so sage that shit. Second, this is a cultural war not a racial war, most normies cant grasp that. If some poor brown green or yellow family needs help we should help them, if they want refuge for genuine reasons we should give them shelter. But not if they are going to pop up a mosque and tell you to fuck yourself when it comes to integrating and cultural differences. You are here >>X in the culture war.
>>
>>137726562
1.yes & yes
2.i'm not racist
3.but i do dislike arabs and savage niggers
4.i have got a black friend, actually just realized now that he's black and that all my other friends are white
5.interracial dating is degenerate, but people are free to be as degenerate as they want.
6.yes
7.probably, yes
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes, and yes.
2. I am racist irl, yeah.
3. I hate niggers and jews. Asians, spics etc are fine.
4. Maybe, depends if they're a complete nog or not.
5. I generally disapprove, but it's really none of my business.
6. See above.
7. See above.
>>
>>137726562
>Questions for individuals currently browsing /pol/. Please answer honestly and sensibly.
Not white nationalist, just nationalist. White nationalism is not valid concept in non-mongrelized parts of the Europe.
Only if they come to my lands in large numbers. If everyone sticks to their lands and people, it is all good.
I am. I served in multicultural environment. If anything, it enforced my views on race.
I'm not even gonna use this gender shit. It's fake and stupid. Everyone who intermixes is a worthless fuck who should be ostracized as much as possible.
Yes.
Yes.
>>
>>137726562
Stop data mining

Sage
>>
File: 1502812962588.png (23KB, 1235x650px) Image search: [Google]
1502812962588.png
23KB, 1235x650px
>>137726562
1. yes no
2. yes and no / yes and no
3. i just see races as being different, i recognize race
4. i do have a black friend.
5. you cannot control who people love, leave control of procreation alone and let people choose. don't PUSH racemixing as a ((solution)) either.
>>
>>137726562
I want to fuck that black girl.
>5. What are you opinions do you have on interracial dating an which races+genders do you approve and or disapprove in interracial dating.
>>
>>137726562
Common sense answer for everything there.

People should be judged and assessed based on actions and merit, not race. With that said, it's a fact that niggers are generally less competent than whites.

The one area where /pol/ is consistently stupid is their unconditional hatred for the jews. Yes, history shows a lot of problems caused by jewish people, but problems have been caused by every race/religion. Today there are retarded jews and there are good jews, but that won't stop the edgy kids on /pol/ who worship Eric Cartman from unconditionally hating them.
>>
File: 1452511665198.jpg (4MB, 2800x1785px) Image search: [Google]
1452511665198.jpg
4MB, 2800x1785px
>>137726562
I'm about as scandinavian as you can get, blue eyes, blond hair, pale and quite tall.
Yes, i don't like other types
Asians, Blacks, Jews... you get the idea.
No, they should get out of my country.
There are too few of us for it to continue.
Yes.
In a way, yes, though more like a sense of disgust, than offense.
>>

> White and White-nationalist

> Other races are not necessarily inferior from a moral standpoint; we may be separated by evolution, but we're all still subspecies of humanity and deserve some basic respect and dignity. I reserve the right to judge individuals based on their actions, and groups based on their culture.

> I've had some negative experiences with blacks in regard to crime. I've learned to be careful around blacks.

>Absolutely. I have several black friends.

> Diversity is a bad idea. My family is from Slovenia. They got to see diversity up close and personal 20 yards ago. Its best to stick to your own race, and even your own ethnicity/ nationality.

>I would be concerned. Again, diversity is a bad idea for everyone.

>Again, diversity is a bad idea. It creates conflicts and damages society. If others are damaging the society in which I live, then yes, I am at least somewhat bothered.
>>
>>137726562
I'm married to a black woman with a PhD and an intact and supportive family.
>>
>>137726562
1.Yes and yes.
2.I am racist, I ain't hiding it.
3.Gypsies.
4.I am prejudiced but if you prove me you are a good person, why not?
5.Race mixing ain't that much of a deal if it's not with subhumans. I only approve White - Asian, don't care about the genders.
6.Would have to denounce him/her if it's not White - Asian.
7.Offended? No. If he is with untermensch I will just be dissapointed.
>>
>>137726562

1 yes
2 really racist, according to your standards
3 those that cause my nation problems
4 sure
5 meh
6 nah
7 nah
>>
>>137726562
>1.
Yes, yes
>2.
Real.
>3.
Anything non-european in differing degrees, Japanese get a pass.
>4.
Perhaps, I hate niggers as a whole but that doesn't mean there are some positive outliers. Would take a while to earn my trust though.
>5.
Just no, it produces nothing but mongrels that belong nowhere and develop identity issues later on in life.
>6.
Yes, and there would be repercussions.
>7.
Yes, it's incredibly short-sighted to just throw your entire heritage down the drain like that.
>>
>>137726562
>Questions for individuals currently browsing /pol/. Please answer honestly and sensibly.
Yes and yes.
Yes, if you count race realism.
Non-whites, Japanese are okay.
Depends.
Whites should date whites.
Men should date women.
Yes.
Not really, I know that it happens in the millions.
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes, No
2. No, not even roleplaying
3. ...
4. I am friends with many black people
5. Dont mind it, just hate it being pushed
6. Not sure, depends on the reasons
7. No
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes and no,not really but I wish the UK was more like asian countries and only had a small number of immigrants who can't claim any government help.

2. I don't hate anyone because of their race but I think there are certain realities about races that exist.

3. n/a

4. Yes

5. I don't really care

6. no

7. no
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 128x128px
Are you white and if yes are you a White-Nationalist?

-i am bing bong

-Am bing bong

-the one who no pay for shirt

-If pay shirt yes

-no wedding in store, only shirt and bing bong

-all relative bing bong

-if pay for shirt..no

Bing bong
>>
>>137732538
Oh hi, Korea.
>>
>>137726562

White-ish, not a white nationalist

I believe in an uneven distribution of phenotypes, to include intelligence, physical ability, and the like. I don't believe in the inherent superiority of one race.

Ooh, good one. I hate ghetto black culture. Also fucking leafs.

Sure.

I'm a dirty race-mixer, so I'm not one to speak on this. But, I'm fine with it. Shouldn't be shoved down our throats, though.

No.

No.
>>
>>137726562
according to new world mutts and /pol/ standards yes.
all men are racists. To what extent is what matters. I am pretty racist according to modern day standards.
to general. I do not "dislike" more like distrust and are vary of people who look vastly different than what I am used to. Call it common sense if you like.
Why not?
What people want to do dating wise is not really my problem. However as a general trend I find diverse societies to be plagued by mistrust and violence. I do not wish to see Denmark turn into Brazil or the US. So in that regard I disapprove of interracial dating in large scale numbers. A few here and there? Does not really matter.
Feel offense? no. I would find it weird and strange but luckily for me it is highly unlike to happen.
No. Again if many Danes did it on a scale that would lead to problems with identity and new groups forming then I would find it problematic. However what some random German guy does it not really anything I give two shits about.
>>
Non-white

I'm definitely a racist.

Muslims, Hispanics, Blacks, Jews

It's difficult, you have to find the right one that is educated and able to listen to your views regardless if they accept it or not. The vast majority are incapable of that level of comprehension.

Not in favor.
The offspring is what concerns me.

Annoyed.

That's their fucking problem.
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes and I'm becoming one with all that's going on
2. I'm becoming very racist but I accept that everyone is racist to some extent, it's just that only whites get called out for it, which drives me to be more genuinely racist
3. Obviously there are exceptions (like Thomas sowell or Larry elder) but I hate niggers. I'm also not a fan of pakis and gypsies
4. Of course, I judge people by the content of their character and am friends with quite a few non-whites
5. Interracial dating should be discouraged but not illegal, don't care who it is. There are only 2 genders and the same applies to both
6. No, but I'd see it as a waste
7. No, but I'd see it as a waste
>>
File: 1502680942639.jpg (338KB, 864x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1502680942639.jpg
338KB, 864x1216px
>>137726562

yes

both

every one of them, mine included.

I am.

Never found any girl of other races that shared the same values and morals as myself. In relationships, I get along better with other whites. You can date whoever you want, I date whoever I like.. but... I will only procreate or marry with whites.

distant relatives? couldn't care less. My son or daughter? if they don't have mixed children, they can do whatever they want to ruin their lives... after they have more than 21 and/or leave my house.

people are free to ruin their lives in anyway they want.
>>
>>137726562
1. No, Arab background.
2. To a degree, not as much as many of the people here, whether they genuine or RP.
3. Indians, Pakis (the worst 'humans' ever to walk this earth), Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Southern Arabs (saudi arabia et al), muslims (yeah I know they're not a race but you get me).
4. I have nothing against black people.
5. I find it a bit disgusting, but cannot justify being against it. It's a natural evolution of our species.
6. Yes very much so, but I think I'll eventually get over it.
7. I find it low class, as opposed to being offended.
>>
>>137726562

>>137726562

1. No.

2. Yes, but exaggerating it here because of the freedom

3. Muslims, though they're not actually a race.

4. Absolutely.

5. I disapprove of women dating muslim men due to the whole demographic replacement issue

6. Only if it were a female dating a muslim man. But offended? Not really. Wouldn't approve.

7. See above.
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes and Yes
2. I'm not racist but a race-realist
3. I don't dislike any race I just realize the differences between the races. I'd rather judge someone on their character. This is also why I believe that not all blacks are out right niggers.
4. Of course.
5. I don't personally care what others do with their lives, interracial relationships are rare enough that it's more of a bogeyman than a real threat to white existence.
6. No, my cousin is black and i don't think my aunt should be demonised for falling in love with a Cuban man.
7. No I shouldn't meddle in the affairs of others.
>>
Portuguese ain't white amigo but I'm an ethno nationalist and believe European country should keep their native identity

no and I don't larp online

not racist but arabs

yeah, I'd still want them to go back to Angola doe

every Portuguese man living outside Europe should race mix to keep the tradition alive

if it was a chick I would be kinda mad but as long as they did it outside Europe I wouldn't care

no, but again, not in Europe
>>
>>137726562
1. yes, no
2.B
3.Bullshit question
4.No because I don't do friends
5.don't care about it but there are fundamentally 2 genders
6.only if the person they're dating is stupid or an asshole
7. no, i wouldn't give a shit
>>
>>137726562

Yes to both.

Yes, racists actually exist anon, not everyone is a pretender like you.

Everything but niggers, and the swarthy indians, they are hotheaded and nasty. No brown, no reason to frown basically.

Have done, ditched them though because i went into white nationalism. It's easy to make friends when you don't take a stand or have an opinion, on anything.

Orientals i don't mind, shitskins though are a nono, it's just laughable.

No just wash my hands with them.

No i would just laugh, they don't know what they are doing, and think that race doesn't matter. They don't have a clue to the effect of it long term.
>>
1. Yes; yes

2. Not outright racist, but I'm gently prejudiced.

3. Blacks/Arabs

4. Yup--and am with more than one

5. It's a bit odd, but I don't disagree with it

6. If it affected me, yes

7. What the fuck do I care
>>

I'm a hu'white advocate
>>
>>137729632
Thanks Frodo.

:))
>>
>>137726562
1. White and see answer 2
2. Racism is a natural constant that all have, anyone who denies it has something wrong with their own brain
3. See answer 2
4. As long as they do not start conflict with me and keep to themselves
5. It hurts the offspring due to censure from their peers of their own expected decorum. This leads them down a dark path to seek acceptance in some other way.
6. Disappointed because they will only facilitate the censure (See answer 5)
7. See answers 5 and 6
>>
>Start going to /pol/
>See all the racist threads
>Start hating black culture and race betrayal
>Can't stop noticing interracial couples in the streets and feel contempt
>It eventually completely takes over my mind all day, developing into sexually arousing thoughts
>Feel compelled to watch nude black girls
>Now have years of black porn in my browser history

What the fuck went wrong with me?
>>
>>137727699
genes that have negative correlation with IQ: why, natural selection, why?
>>
all these new fucking idiots responding to this CIA honeypot...

gas.jpg
>>
>yes and yes
>I believe every culture should stay their own, mixing cultures muddies both
>Probably, I can't get over their speech. They've found a way to put a B between every syllable
>see answer 2
>Not offended
>No, wouldn't approve
>>
>>137726562
1. Sure
2. Neither by my definition of "racist", which may or may not be similar to yours
3. None
4. Already am
5. It is not preferable in any case, but some asian girls are just too damn cute (I'm white). Regardless, you must marry and have children with a member of your own ethnicity, and be as specific as possible. Even people of the same ethnicity from different regions evolved to adapt to different environments.
6. No
7. No
>>
>>137726562
That is one of the hottest black bodies I've seen in some time, but as always the face and hair is a turn off, what a shame...
>>
>>137726562
That is one of the hottest black bodies I've seen in some time, but as always the face and hair is a turn off, what a shame ....
>>
>>137731990
Was she a study abroad student from Nigeria
>>
>>137734555
I just don't care though , come get me CIA
>>
>>137734555
let them have their data.. its not like they wouldn't mine it one way or another anyway...
>>
just a libtard passing through. with all this white supremacist shit you guys are getting more attention.
1. yes, no
2. i think everyone's a little racist
3. this is the question with the most hilarious answers here. i think you can only dislike individuals, not entire races
4. yeah
5. idgaf
6. no
7. no

jesus, whoever wrote these questions seemed to have a thing against interracial dating. look, if you really want to go back to the days when people lived in racially isolated communities, then i'm fucking sorry, that's not the way history played out. maybe there will be some disaster that forces us back to that, but protip we are living in america. It's already a racially diverse place. Want to travel somewhere less diverse? Here's a page I was thinking about using to get ideas, but sorry, I'm not going to bother sifting through it all. Knock yourselves out though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_ranked_by_ethnic_and_cultural_diversity_level
>>
Yes, yes
I'm a race realist, so, I guess I'm pretty racist.
Semites, other north africans, sub saharan africans, Australian aborigenies, Caucasus peoples (georgian, chechen etc.), Pacific ocean island peoples; also, not a race, but muslims and Indians
Probably
I won't condemn anyone who would do it out of sheer love, but I really dislike how it' being pushed on everyone by the media and government. Personally, I wouldn't do it.
No. It's their life and their choice who they date.
Literally not my problem
>>
1) I'm half white/korean, I believe white people have been targeted the cultural Marxists for removal
2) I try and give every individual person I meet a fair shake, but I'm pretty racist towards groups, because groups act differently than individuals
3) niggers, chinks, spics, white trash
4) yes
5) I'm a product of an interracial marriage. I strongly disapprove. It's terrible for the children. I'm 30 yo and still struggling with identity issues
6) my family disowned me, see number 5
7) I don't care
>>
>>137726562
>Yes, no
>what's it to you?
>Racists, can just objectively look at the facts of races
>I don't make friends
>everyones going to fuck who they want
>>
File: 1492143727556.jpg (148KB, 750x716px) Image search: [Google]
1492143727556.jpg
148KB, 750x716px
>>137726562
1. Yes, I'm an ethno nationalist in the sense that all races should have the right to their own nation
2. yes
3. I don't dislike any race, I dislike people of other races who are on my ancestral land
4. If they were not trying to infiltrate and impose on my society, sure
5. disapprove
6. not offended. I would be disappointed though
7. again, just disappointed
>>
>>137735342

Forgot about muslims, they're the worst
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes i am white. Yes.
2. Racist? Yes i guess i am, but not in a hateful way, just don't trust the coloreds
3. Negros
4. yes of course.
5. Once you're a mudshark you're worthless
6. No
7. no
>>
>>137726562
1, Yes and I think a white ethno-nation is a dandy idea but I'm not currently a member of any militia or political action groups dedicated to those causes so I don't know if I qualify as a true white nationalist, not an active one for sure, a passive white nationalist ya could say
2, I'm really racist but exaggerating it online
3, I don't dislike any races. I respect them, and I think respect starts where our commonalities stop.
4, Yes and I've had plenty of blacks acquaintances and coworkers
5, I think (((they))) are encouraging it to genocide whites, I respect an individuals choice to mate with whomever they'd like for whatever reasons they want, but, I think that those who intentionally create biracial kids whom don't pass fully as one race or the other aren't doing so with the best welfare of the child in mind and the child would be far better off being fully white, and that they've effectively ended there line after 100,000s of years of evolution, and that that's dishonorable and shows a lack of commitment to duty on their part, but again, I'm not going to force that opinion on someone. I think gender is a flexible concept but think there are only two sexes and hermaphas.
6, No, a few have already. I'm the first born son of the first born son of the first born son so I'm the only one who really has to preserve the line.
7, No.
>>
File: 1487780362349.jpg (447KB, 982x808px) Image search: [Google]
1487780362349.jpg
447KB, 982x808px
>>137728230

>Slavs
>White

Kek
>>
>>137726562
Yes & Yes

Yes

All of them

No but I won't go out of my way to be a dick.

Kill all guilty of this crime

Extremely

Yes
>>
1. Yes, no, just a regular nationalist
2. I'm not racist, I just prefer white people, also fuck T*rks
3. N/A
4. Sure, if they were a cool dude, like me :)
5. I don't really mind either way, I don't like this cultural push towards multicultural pale-brown people but I dislike it more on an ideological "people shouldn't be so quick to obey programming and governments shouldn't be so complicit in programming their people" basis rather than the actual results of race mixing.
6. No
7. No
>>
>Yes. Not for America, but I support white nationalism in Europe.

>Role playing online

>N/A

>My best friend is black (from Nigeria, not America. African Americans are fucked for the most part)

>My wife is Chinese

>No

>Depends on the race and where they live. America, I don't give a fuck. Europe, yes. Stop that shit right now.
>>
>>137726562
Are you really against Scientology?
Are you really a agent of Xenu?
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes. No.

2. Roleplaying

3.N/A

4. Yes

5. Don't really care but kinda grossed out by black man/white woman

6. No

7. Nope
>>
>>137726562
1. I'm white, but not a 'white nationalist'. I'm an ethnic nationalist. The reason for this is that I've seen the permanent harm that having other 'white' ethnicities migrate en masse can do in the long run (I'm Scottish).
2. I am 'racist'. I don't like being around foreigners, and it's plain that certain races are utterly hopeless.
3. Blacks, Somalis, Pakis, Jews. Basically the same ones that everyone here hates.
4. Probably not.
5. All interracial dating is bad.
6. Yes, extremely.
7. Yes.
>>
File: 1378900067601.jpg (13KB, 276x206px) Image search: [Google]
1378900067601.jpg
13KB, 276x206px

No and no

Mostly role playing. I do prefer white women and don't relax around blacks

Africans and Arabs

One of my only friends is black actually. He's autistic as fuck and an alcoholic like me

BMWW, it just seems really trashy. Other than that I don't really care

No, we mostly date white people

>7. Would you be offended if someone who you don't know, but it the same race as you took part interracial dating

I don't care about others much
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 1127x685px
>>137726562
>1
yes I am white, yes I am white nationalist
>2
I am racist but I do not hate other races per say, I just do not see them as in the same level as us or want them to go back to their own countries for the smarter ones. You don't hate a monkey because it is not as smart as a human, but you still don't want to live among them
>3
The ones I most hate are Hispanics and blacks, due to those being the current ones shitting up my area of the country, if Jews count as a race, them too.
>4
Sure, if he's not some "raised on the street" thug
>5
I'd prefer races stick to themselves, but I'm not too strict on this other than for people below 100 iq
>6
No, but my opinion of them would go down
>7
No, but again, if think less of them
>>
>>137726562
1. mulatto
2. Mostly in jest, in reality I judge people individually. I think racial humor is how you end racism- by making people laugh it off.
3. n/a
4. I'm half-black so yes, and I'd be friends with anyone if they're good people
5. Being mixed, any girl I date is considered an interracial relationship
6. Not at all, my brother married a girl from China
7. Nope
>>
File: IMG_6863.jpg (71KB, 571x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6863.jpg
71KB, 571x500px
>>137726562
1. Yes. No.

2. Roleplaying

3.N/A

4. Yes

6. No

7. Not really
>>
>>137726562

This is fucking 4chan.

People come here to troll vulnerable targets, since lefties because of their cognitive dissonance, they became an easy pick.

If you had visited the board, it went from left to right in the last decade.
>>
>>137735687
Switzerland is 70% negroid. One drop rule
>>
File: 1486718076262.jpg (48KB, 960x570px) Image search: [Google]
1486718076262.jpg
48KB, 960x570px
>>137726562
Yes and no (sorta).

Not racist, just hate Niggers, Wetbacks, fake Asian gangster types and pretty much every shitty part of every race.

See above

I am

Dated a Mexican for four years

As long as it's not a nigger, or any black person really. My cousin is a mudshark and I have little respect for her.

If a white girl is with a black guy, I generally have an issue with it.
>>
>>137726562
1) Yes, and sort of. I think whites who want to live in a white society should have that option.
2) Yes
3) Don't dislike any of them, just think they're different in important ways
4) Yes
5) Not personally interested. Interracial dating is not really why the white race is dwindling compared to others
6) Might feel differently about my kids when I have them but atm no
7) Again, no
>>
>>137726562
Wow the gorilla zoo enclosures have pools nowadays. That's nice.
>>
1. I am white, not a white nationalist, but I do recognize white genocide is real and being actively promoted by the globalist leadership and should be resisted with the utmost strength
2. No, most of my friends as well as most of the women I have dated are non-white
3. The only group I dislike is black men, they're more primitive, dumb, and violent on average. The few good ones don't justify the 95% or so that are worthless niggers.
4. I have several black friends (the proverbial "good ones" mentioned above)
5. I don't mind interracial dating and tend to date outside my race myself. For me it's more about particular ethnicities I like. I love indian women, dominican women, greek, italian... the only things I avoid are blondes, redheads and east asians. I don't find asian women attractive. I'm a tall blue eyed muscular chad guy.
6. no
7. no. but I don't like how it's being artificially pushed by the media. The globalist oligarchs are pushing it based on their "create the problem, sell the solution" principle. For instance in europe, they're flooding the place with migrants who will bring diseases they can then profit off of. Hence you have that depiction of the black roman guy the BBC did, it's all part of the agenda.
>>
File: IMG_6684.jpg (302KB, 794x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6684.jpg
302KB, 794x820px
>>137726562
1. Yes. No.

2. Roleplaying

3.N/A

4. Yes

6. No

7. No not really
>>
>>137735654
>3, I don't dislike any races. I respect them, and I think respect starts where our commonalities stop.
Sorry. Forgot the Jews. Dislike them very much.
>>
my boss is a jamaican with indian heritage but identifies as black, and has kids with a black ex-boyfriend but is married to a jew and is super proud of her interracial cuck relationship

I think she does have one kid, her youngest, with the jew

her oldest daughter is an artist and she (my boss) once pushed her to create a school project with interracial relationships as the topic

one night we were drinking after hours and she asked if I was attracted to brown girls, and she called me a racist when I said no.. then she tried to convince me to move to jamaica or the DR to grow weed and I could help her family make money and fuck all the brown pussy I want

I'm not really against interracial dating but I'm against hyping it up to be some beautiful thing which must be propagated. I feel bad for people like her who are helping push a genocidal agenda, apparently just for the fuck of it. I really don't like black girls at all and by some definition that probably makes me racist, but that's actually quite ok with me. I could probably date other races but I like white girls the best.

Also I had a black friend but he stole $20 from me so I haven't seen him in years
>>
>data mining thread from god knows who
>idiots actually responding

fucking newfag morons the lot of you
>>
>>137726562
1. Half Anglo / half Mexican and Lebanese
2. Yea, pretty much
3. Mostly niggers and Jews
4. I have been
5. I don't love interracial dating, but I am a product of it so I wouldn't know.
6. My sister dated a French dude.
7. Not really
>>
>>137726562
Why are black people so obsessed with race mixing? Do they really hate their own kind that much?
>>
1. I'm white. Not a white nationalist, more anti-immigration minded.

2. I want to keep white countries majority white, but don't harbor any animosity towards non-whites.

3. See above.

4. I've had black friends, don't see why not.

5. I would only date white, but other people can do what they want.

6. Might wonder why, but again it's their choice.

7. See above answer.
>>
>>137736531
you can mine my data, it's not a big deal
>>
>>137726984
This; first rule about pol . . . .
>>
>>137736667
they really do. i can't tell you how often i've come across niggers on here arguing in favour of race-mixing. poor bastards.
>>
>>137736121
>Switzerland is 70% negroid. One drop rule
if you believe in the one drop rule then you are not white as slavs have mongoloid backgroud
>>
Yeah. Make it easier for MSM and "social scientists" to show the "dangerous places" like 4chan to the ignorant public. They'll close it as a terrorist site and then what.
>>
>>137726562
White and im a Polish nationalist
Im not racist perse but i want Poland to be 100% polish and all races have their pros and cons, nobody is equal but differences shouldn't be hated.
I dislike Jewish efforts to destabilise the world with war and refugees to help their own agenda.
Yes
In Poland it should be Polish with polish, in other countries i don't care that much.
Only if relative is female.
Only disappointed.

I would race mix btw
>>
>>137726562

Yes, nordic.altright.com. I'm national socialist

I don't believe in the word.

I don't like semites or negroids.

Not sure, I don't like their appearance, presence nor smell.

Northern Europeans with slavs.

Distant relative have, it'seems disgusting. I'might not personally offended .As they didn't know better. I'm a bit offended at the act.

Yes, but depends on their information and choices.
>>
>>137726562
Yes, no.
Role-playing.
N/A
I know many black people, though I prefer recent [west] African immigrants to native blacks in the US.
I do not approve of interracial dating. I think Japanese women are hot but Japanese men make Japanese women. Forbidden fruit.
It's not like they did it to attack me personally so I don't think "offended" is the right word. But I guess so if I understand the question.
Again, "offended" is the wrong word but I guess so if I understand the question.
>>
>>137727201
>So where does this ideology stem from.
Poor white trash has to feel superior to somebody.
>>
>>137727271
>not pure white
Then you're not white.
>>
>>137726562
1. none of your business
2. none of your business
3. none of your business
4. none of your business
5. none of your business
6. none of your business
7. none of your business
stay the fuck out of my business
>>
1. yes and yes

2. is it racist to want to continue to exist and have our own countries? i don't hate anyone.

3. see above

4. no, i try not to associate them if at all possible, they belong in their own nations.

5. all interracial dating is a travesty.

6. they would no longer be my relative.

7. it's disgusting, they should be expelled from the country, but i don't get personally offended, i have better things to worry about.
>>
>>137737106
Only Ukrainians, Romanians and Bulgarians, negro
>>
>>137726562
1. Nope, im AA
2. Yes, i fucking hate niggers. They all make me look bad and it's infuriating to the fucking bone when people think im a typical nig nog only to find out im the complete opposite. then they call me an oreo, yadda yadda
3. Niggers, that's about it
4. I have black friend's, but kindness alone wont make you my friend.
5. Nothing wrong, kinda dont give a fuck
6. No
7. No
>>
>>137736798

go shitpost on normiebook then, zuckerberg will be obliged
>>
>>137726562
Yes great goy put this down in your database as well
>>
>>137726562
>>137726562
Yes and yes but not nearly as hardcore as some people here

Yes

Indians drive me nuts, Arabs and Blacks

Yes, I'm not blankety opposed to these races and I make exceptions. I have had a couple of cool black friends one guy was Russian and he was my best friend till I moved away, but if they ever uttered BLM or the slave trade I would ditch.

I disapprove of races I don't like dating Caucasians.

I don't get involved but I know my siblings do date other races.

I wouldn't be offended but I wouldn't want to associate with them.
>>
Arabs.

Arabs are objectively the worst people on earth

The only arabs I like are Assad and Gaddafi for annihilating their filthy population. God bless based Assad, who is an honorary white.

Assad hu Akbar.
>>
>>137726562
No unfortunately not. I'm 100% Aboriginal Australian.

I'm really racist. I hate niggers and sand niggers.

All non-Whites really.

No.

Disgusting.

Yes if that person was White. I don't want White people to ruin their genetics.

Same as above.
>>
>>137737553
>Only Ukrainians, Romanians and Bulgarians
>Being this delusional
you are not white turkish cum dumpster
>>
>>137726562
1 yes, no
2 neither
3-7 is obvious at this point, I think.
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes

2. I just hate niggers and arabs. I dislike South East asians because they are niggers of Asia.

3. See previous answer.

4. No. There is no benefit for me to be friends with a nigger.

5. White male black female, White male white Female, White male Asian Female, White male Arab Female are okay.

Black man on non black is not okay.
Asian man on white girl is not okay.
Arab man on Asian girl is not okay.

6. Yes.

7. Not offended but I would despise the person.
>>
>>137735972

>No, we mostly date white people
Yeah no shit people don't mind race mixing when they're improving their own lot. Don't have enough empathy to care that they are dragging the person they love down to their level.
>>
1.yes but I wouldn't say I'm a white nationalist because it's not real nationalism, I'm a British nationalist
2. Depends what you'd call racist, I don't hate someone purely because of their race if that's what you mean
3. I haven't met many coloureds so I can't tell you, I've met some good ones and some bad ones, that doesn't mean I want them all in my country
4. One of the few blacks I know is a good friend of mine
5. I'd rather it not be pushed apon people by the media but I wouldn't be butt hurt if I saw a interracial couple on the street
6. I'd feel quite uncomfortable especially if it was my sister or something but it's not my place to judge
7. No but I'd rather they didn't
>>
>>137726562
1. yes/no
2. i do not roleplay, i don't think i'm particulary racist either
3. i don't dislike a race. some albanians are yuck tho
4. i guess so, idk i never met a black person
5. young people fuck and old people get grumpy about it. that's how it's always been
6. no. i have a cousin that works on a cruiser line and is dating a black dude. idk why i even remembered that.
7. i don't get offended easily
>>
>>137726562
data mining thread, sage
>>
>>137726562
Half-slav.
Nope
I don't see a lot of black people.
100% neutral untill it goes to full leftiest circlejerk.
Probably nope.
Nope
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes. No
2. Really racist. I think true racism is non-violent and healthy.
3. Mexicans and blacks. But only degenerate ones.
4. I do have black friends, and I don't want them to die or get hurt.
5. I'm not fully against it, but it should be avoided as much as possible to keep peace.
6 Yes, but I wouldn't show it.
7. Yes, but I wouldn't show it.
>>
File: tiki.png (652KB, 896x508px) Image search: [Google]
tiki.png
652KB, 896x508px
yes yes
racist
black hispanic arab paki
yes
Don't like it. I think as long as a white guy doesn't get a non white girl pregnant it's ok sometimes but white girls race mixing is unacceptable.
yes
yes
>>
>>137726562
1. Eh sort of but I'm going to say no anyway.
2. Yes. Race matters even if we try to avoid collective judgments. While it's not exactly fair, it's effective especially when things denigrate and we got to play by prison rules wherein people have to group together based on shared backgrounds.
3. Jews mostly but I don't like the never ending influx of Mexicans either and am aware blacks got problems
4. I am but he's African. Black and white are retarded identities made by Jews anyway.
5. I don't give a shit about miscegenation. It's a bunch of shit that is made up by the one-drop rule in which inbred nobility and people fresh from Europe could lord it over the rest of us.
6. Only if it was a nigger or a Jew. Niggers because most of the time you burn the coal, you pay the toll. Jews because they actively ruin America.
7. No as long as it doesn't wipe out an entire race within the space of two generations. I don't think we're at that point yet.
>>
>>137726562
1. I'm white (native Dutch) and not a white nationalist.
2. I'm not a racist and don't pretend to be one online.
3. I don't dislike any races.
4. Yes and I am.
5. I wouldn't exclude any races completely, but certain races are usually less attractive to me.
6. No.
7. No.

I don't fit in on /pol/, but I want to understand everyone's point of view. I disagree with nearly every popular opinion on /pol/, but I do respect your opinions. You're still a bunch of mental midgets who use racial identity as a substitute for your lack of personal achievements, though.
>>
>>137726562
1. I am white. Define white nationalism.
2. Define racism.
3. See 2.
4. Yes.
5. I disapprove interracial dating.
6. Yes.
7. Yes. Let me add that I disapprove interracial couples even if they don't involve white people.
>>
>>137726562

I'm white and I'm not a white nationalist
depends what you call racist
I'm just racist towards niggers, other races don't bother me
yep, I already have been
I have a Chinese gf right now
it really depends on the individual, if my sister dates smdy like Thomas Sowell, I guess I won't find anything wrong with that. But if she dates the average nigger, I think I'll cut ties
seeing a beautiful white girl with a nigger sometimes triggers me
>>
yes i am white and yes i love my country
no i am not racist nor do i play one on the internet
greyhound races are kind of inhumane i suppose
some black people i know are smart enough to be above the race baiting shit so sure
date who you want idgaf. but don't demonize people who prefer their own race.
no i mind my own business
who the fuck actually cares live your own life and leave me alone
>>
>>137738165
Slovenians were never under the Ottoman occupation
>>
File: 1380415264317.png (640KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
1380415264317.png
640KB, 1024x685px
>>137738304
Well, we're hispanic but my sister and her Mexican husband can honestly pass for white people if it wasn't for their accents. My other sister is pretty brown, kinda Indian looking, and I'm somewhere in between. We are all a clusterfuck of races like most Mexicans tend to be.
>>
>>137738988
>Sand niggers don't bother me
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes, depends of what does "white nationalist" mean. If it means being white and wanting to preserve the white race in white countries, yes.
2. Depends on the type of discrimination. But yes.
3. I just analyse evidences and consider that blacks have been uncivilized since the dawn of the mankind.
4. Yes
5. I don't approve. I want to preserve the diversity on the planet. Race mixing is also bad genetically and biologically.
6. I would be disappointed.
7. Same.
>>
>>137726562

1. no, so no
2. no
3. all of them
4. I don't think it's possible for me to have a friend
5. I don't care
6. I don't care
7. I don't care
>>
>>137739290
> chinese gf
>>
>>137739368

for the last two I didn't read the question the answers should be "no"
>>
1. Yes I'm white and a white nationalist.
2. I dislike other races as a whole but there are individuals in other races I do respect.
3. I rarely have positive experiences with black people. Mexicans tend to like welfare too much but most I know are hardworking. I commonly deal with Indians at work and they smell like shit, always think they can negotiate my prices, always call me out of normal business hours, and do this weird thing where they bobble their head when they talk.
4. I live near a black family I respect. The father owns a business and is a great father to his children. They are the exception.
5. As a whole I believe people should stick to their own race. My wife is a quarter Hispanic yet has pale white skin and nuke the entire continent of Africa given the opportunity. I would never date some one that isn't white.
6. I don't see my extended family enough to care.
7. No. I care about culture more than anything.
>>
File: 1443392572215.jpg (39KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443392572215.jpg
39KB, 724x720px
>>137739351
>1. Yes
>>
>>137738884
Btw my girlfriend is Greek with blonde hair and blue eyes, don't know if that counts as interracial dating.
>>
>>137726562
1. Gas the kikes.
2. Race War now.
3. Gas the kikes.
4. Race War now.
5. Gas the kikes.
6. Race War now.
7. Gas the kikes.
>>
>>137726562
1. No
2. Would it help you sleep at night?
3. Nogs
4. Maybe
5. Can't be bothered to answer this
6. Of course
7. Of course
>>
>>137726562
1: Greek / Latin
2: not racist I hate all people equally
3: refer to answer 2
4: yes, I base friendship on individual not race.
5: look down upon white woman dating black men. Becuase wasting valuable genetic material.
6: No, I would wonder what the fuck is wrong with them that then can't get a better man.
7: again no. I would just feel bad for their parents as they wasted all those years protecting, raising, nurturing their child just to see them waste it on an individual that has lesser genes, and won't elevate the future generations.
>>
>>137726562

1. WHITE. If white nationalist means Preserve Western Civilization then yes

2. Not racist

3. NA

4. Yes

5. Don't care

6. Nope

7. Nope

I am just here to fight marxists. They are coming for the west. The brown people have souls and they are just as much tools as we have been.
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes and yes>>137726562
2. See 3
3. I wouldn't dislike races if they didn't negatively affect my country and myself.
4. No
5.disapprove completely
6. I have been offended and voiced these concerns.
7. Yes
>>
>>137726562

Yes and yes

I prefer the term race realist

>3. If you're actually racist what all races do you dislike

I don't hate any race, I just understand all human races and cultures have their pros and cons

Sure, I guess, but that's kind of an oxymoron, since blacks pretty much ubiquitously hate white people, or at the very least are bitter and resentful

>5. What opinions do you have on interracial dating and which races+genders do you approve and/or disapprove in interracial dating

I don't approve of any of it, desu. But only because children born from a union between to races fucks them up. They have identity crises, can't get blood transfusions or organ donations from either parents (or non mixed race people, for that matter), so I just feel it harms more than it helps. Plus the culture shock usually upsets the relationship and dooms it

>6. Would you be offended if a relative took part in interracial dating?

I don't give a fuck, I hate most of my family. but still, it goes back to question 5: I wouldn't be offended, just concerned

7. Would you be offended if someone who you don't know, but is the same race as you took part in interracial dating?

Again I don't give a fuck but it's retarded that they mix race
>>
>>137726562
Mixed master race
That would technically be self loathing
The kind I lose? I'm fast, but long distances are my bane
Yeah, I'm friends with anyone that's nice to me
I think interracial is the future, but people can pick and choose based on looks. Can't fault people for finding certain features unappealing.
I'm the result of such a blessed union, so no
Again, no
>>
>>137726562
Wow look at the nonexistent frontal lobe on her
>>
>>137726562
14/88 HH!!!
>>
1 yes and yes
2 just because i'm proud of my ethnicity does not mean i'm racist
3 i'm not racist
4 i have black friends
5 i'm married to an asian
6 nope
7 nope
>>
>>137726562
neger
>>
>>137726562
Black Goddess. Wow. I hate that we Nazis aren't allowed to racemix sometimes.
>>
>>137726562
I identify as an Pigmey transrracial Asian. My political affiliation is to despotic monarchy, under king Joffrey from GoT
There are no races, just Lords and Serfs
Having said that, I've never met a Dothraki who wasn't a filthy scumbag
I can never be friends with nice people
Gender is a social construct
As long as I'm not involved yeah
As long as i'm not involved yeah
>>
>>137726562
>1.
No

>2.
I mostly kid around, international bantz and whatnot. I personally believe your social class and money has a much greater impact in your life, IQ, behavior, development, moral code and overall quality of life than the mere color of yor skin

>3.
Non applicant

>4.
Sure

>6.
Well gene diversity is the way the living species have progressed and evolved, then again we're beyond being animals. I believe everyone should date, marry and have family with whoever they feel it's right, and will bring them happiness.

>6.
No, if they're good people

>7.
No
>>
>>137726562
1. I am white, but not a white nationalist
2. I am not racist
3. N/A
4. I have many black friends
5. I don't care. I've dated white, black and Indian girls. I'd like to try some Asians. ;)
6. No.
7. No.
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes I'm white. No, I'm not a nationalist. Yes I have pride in being white. No, that's not the same as white-supremacy.

2. I lived around blacks, illegal mexicans and muslims for nearly 10 years. I'm super racist.

3. Truth be told I don't even like most white people. There's plenty of white niggers. But to answer the question, I'm not really keen on anyone who isn't white. There are exceptions to the rule. Anyone who isn't an asshole and doesn't totally play into the stereotypes of their race is cool with me.

4. Yeah, have done it before. We got along just fine.

5. I don't give a fuck if people want to date interracially. But on the opposite side of the coin, people have no right to give a fuck when people want to date exclusively within their race. It's a personal choice for everyone.

6. No.

7. No.
>>
File: 48032090.jpg (175KB, 1300x1191px) Image search: [Google]
48032090.jpg
175KB, 1300x1191px
>>137739120
a considerable part of slovenia was under ottoman ocupation, also if you have ancestry form another balkan nation, chances are you have mongoloid genes so by your logic of the one drop rule you are not white
>>
>>137726562
I am white, white nationalism is cucked
I'm not racist, no.
Of course, why wouldn't I be?
People can date whoever they want to date, personally I'd date anyone as long as they were attractive both inside and out and Catholic
No
>Would you be offended if someone who you don't know, but it the same race as you took part interracial dating?
No.

Also not copy+pasting the questions before you answer them is a mortal sin.
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes and yes
2. Race realist
3. I dont dislike any race i just prefer people of my race
4. Probably not friends, but I'd always be polite/not a cunt
5. I only date white women
6. No
7. No
>>
>>137726562
1. yes and yes

2. yes

3. none, I just want a homeland where I can preserve my culture, my values and my heritage

4. yes

5. bad for both races involved, but especially for whites, since white population is dwindling worldwide. personally, I try to date within my specific european heritage. for instance, let's say I'm from north italy. I try not to date people from very different white backgrounds, like russians, brittons, irish

6. absolutely

7. already do it since I was a little kid

p.s. what's the point of posting fit non-white woman pictures? there are a lot of fit people in the world. we're not fat basement-dwellers drooling at the first sight of a female as some people seem to assume
>>
>>137726562
1 yes, no
2 rp
4 if he's a decent person
5 each person's business
6 not really
7 no
>>
>>137726562
There is no worse crime than interracial breeding.
>>
>>137726816
>Meds not welcome
Please, slav.
>>
>>137726562
1 Yes, Yes
2 Yes I am racist
3 Jews, Blacks, Gypsies, arabs and also charentais, especially the islander ones.
4 No it'll be not possible.
5 degeneracy
6 yes
7 yes
>>
>>137742536
Croats, Slovenians and Austrians only seen turks in battles and have 100% European DNA on average
>>137739602
Oh a pale mongrel. Totally never seen before. Greeks are negro-gypsy mongrels. You are a blood traitor
>>137737413
t. monolingual part negro subhuman retard that never left his state
The average Slovenian has one of the highest medical services education, savings and buying power in Europe.

"As of 2007, 92% of the population between the age of 25 and 64 spoke at least one foreign language and around 71.8% of them spoke at least two foreign languages, which was the highest percentage in the European Union. According to the Eurobarometer survey, as of 2005 the majority of Slovenes could speak perfect Croatian (61%) and English (56%).

A reported 42% of Slovenes could speak German, which was one of the highest percentages outside German-speaking countries"
>>
>>137726562
1. flag
2. idgaf
3. gypsies are an actual dead-end as a race; everything Islam touches also dies, or at least withers
4. yes
5. I was fucking a black girl from Sweden on erasmus back in the day.
6. idgaf
7. idgaf
>>
>>137743077
Where is it a crime?
>>
File: hitlerthumbsup.jpg (19KB, 300x428px) Image search: [Google]
hitlerthumbsup.jpg
19KB, 300x428px
>>137726562

1. Yes, and I am a WN.
2. I am a racialist.
3. I dislike no races. All races should have their right to self determination in their ethnic homeland.
4. Of course I would be friends with a black person.
5. I disapprove of interracial dating because I believe the best way to maintain a harmonious world is by keeping the races separate.
6. I would be offended if a relative of mine dated somebody of another race.
7. I would also be offended if a stranger dated somebody of another race.
>>
>>137743221
Wogshit typed it in Germanic language. Let's take the richest Med shithole like Italy and compare. Slovenia is a clean, tidy, openly racist, safe (for the natives) homogenous nation full of fascists in and outside of the police/government, and murderers with war experience. Italians in Slovenia are treated like gypsies for both are shitskins. Italy is a dirty enriched by niggers and arabs cuck shithole where feminists and niggers are treated like the sacred cows
>>
>>137743347
>black girl from Sweden
>from Sweden
lipka tatar imbeciles
>>
>>137727483
Now this is roleplaying
>>
>>137726562
1 yes and yes
2 racist AF
3 all of them
4 no
5 degenerate AF
6 yes
7 yes
>>
>>137726562

1. Yes, and I don't think I am.

2. I'm sure some would label me that, but my own definition, no.

3. None, really. Although I dislike plenty of people from all races.

4. I have.

5. Don't care.

6. No

7. It's none of my fucking business.
>>
>>137726562
Yes; No.

Not a white nationalist in the first place

I am

So long as the white women stick around im fine

It would be bizarre, but no,

lol no
>>
>>137726562
rare flag
1.Yes and yes to a pretty good degree.
2.Not racist, I just think in order to preserve each race they can't be in a same place where they'll breed and become one, shittier race.
3.Gypsies and aboriginals genuinly make me think they are subhumans, and blacks seem annoying in general, tho they have a plenty of "redeeming qualities".
4.Yes
5.I overall wouldn't do it and would be fairly mad if someone in my family did it, but I don't think it should be banned or anything.
6.As I said in 5., yes
7.As I said in 5., wouldn't aprove of it, but it's their lfie.
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes I'm white. No, I'm not a white nationalist.
2. Only dislike some jews. Cool with other races.
3.n/a
4. I'm friends with multiple black people
5. Indifferent to interracial dating
6. Only if it's my little sister
7. No
>>
1. Yes and kinda not really
2. Pretty racist
3. Any that constantly play the victim this includes most white women as well.
4. Yeah Idc
5. Idc that much just don't procreate
6. Yes
7. I'd laugh because that relationship aint gonna last but do whatever you want
>>
>>137726562

Yes

Yes.

All non-whites in the USA.

No.

Race mixing is the ultimate fuck you to your parents. You're throwing away thousands of years of genetic lineage. Society is better off when there's one dominant ethnicity.

Yes.

Yes.
>>
>>137728230
beardless slav with mongolian blood detected

everyone with 95%+ indo-european blood is white, it doesn't matter if born in armenia or finland

you divisive idiot pleb
>>
>>137726562
1. yes and yes.
2. I believe that race is real and it effects your culture and personality.
3. Depends if you consider my above statement makes me a "racist"
4.i am friends with some black guys, because we agree on things both culturally and politically.
5. i think race mixing is weird and will ruin the ethnic culture of nations.
6.Offended no, but i wouldn't approve either.
7.offended no, but i wouldn't approve either.
>>
>>137726562
4/5 of this board is spam, bots, state department, shills, and shareblue now. make a note in your study
>>
>>137726562

Yes and yes

I do think that some races are--on average--more intelligent than others (with statistical outliers throughout), but colloquially "racist" denotes a sense of violence that I don't advocate for.

It's not a matter of "dislike," as I stated above.

Forming countries from homogenous, ethnic groups is better for social cohesion.

Yes

I don't have the authority to stop people from dating whomever they choose.

I simply choose *not* to engage in inter-racial dating, and would prefer to live in a community of like-minded individuals.

No, but I also wouldn't let them live in my hypothetical community (assuming I would have community-backing).

No, see my answer to #5
>>
1- Yes and yes
2- It depends on the situation. If i see a jew or a negro walking down the street i'm not going to kick him in the head for no good reason, but if the negro tries to rob or the jew tries to fool me and get money out of me, i'll call him a racial slur and affirm that this behaviour is typical for people of their racial group.
3- Race realist, but i do dislike some races more than others, based on their behavior. Mixed latin americans and negroes are the ones i dislike the most.
4- Yes.
5- Interracial dating is wrong. I get why some men go for asian women, for example, but it is still wrong.
6- Not offended, but i would be a wee bit angry/disgusted
7- Not offended, but i would be a wee bit angry/disgusted 2
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes I am white, and no I am not a white nationalist, though I technically am a white supremacist.
2. I'm really racist but not as bad as most of /pol/. I think there can be intelligent people of any race excluding abbos, and I view east asians as equals to whites. Furthermore, I believe arabs have potential which has been squandered by Islam.
>I don't blanket dislike any race in its entirety, but generally I'm suspicious of blacks, indians, and south americans. They clearly are less intelligent than whites/asians in general
4. Yeah. I've got black friends, many of them are smarter and contribute more to society than i do. again, i think black people *tend* to be less intelligent but it isn't always the case
5. I would prefer that white people and asians do not race mix with the races which are demonstrably less intelligent, because without the higher iqs of those two races, this planet will be hopeless. however, i believe people are free to do what they want, no matter how unfortunate their decisions may be for the future of humanity
6. not really, so long as they choose someone who can compete with whites intellectually
7. not really

im fucked because im not racist enough for /pol/ and too racist for everywhere else.
>>
>>137726562
Yes and yes

Some might call me racist but I like to call myself a race realist

I don't hate any races but I do acknowledge that races have different strengths and weaknesses in their own respects; white people being best suited to maintain and western civilization. All races deserve to exist in their own ethnohomogenous homeland

I have a lot of minority friends including Blacks, Mexicans, Arabs; you'd be surprised they think exactly like me. If you're asking if I would be friends with a gangbanging drug-slinging nigger? No, I don't think we'd get along; regardless of skin color

Race mixing is degenerate

Offended? Nothing offends me
Disgusted? Absolutely

See #6
>>
1. I am Nationalist, not White-Nationalisr

2. I am really racist, just as I am really sexist. I recognize there are differences between different races and sexes and I am not offended by this. I also tend to believe whites have more advantageous advantages than other races and that males are superior to females in most skills.

3. I do not go as far as dislike. I have disdain for idiots. In my local experience, blacks tend to prove themselves to be the idiots I abhore more than other races, but they are not exclusive. When it comes to dislike/hatred I am more an elitist than racist.

4. I am friends with 2 black people. My idiot grandbaby-daddy knows I have a bullet waiting for his ass to chimp out.

5. My wife is white but I don't give a shit what you do.

6. Disappointed. I've done everything I can to raise her self esteem. She knows I have a bullet waiting for his ass to chimp out as well.

7. See #5
>>
> 1. Are you white and if yes are you a White-Nationalist?

yes, Yes

I dont consider myself a racist.

I dont dislike any races. I just dont want certain near me and my home.

Yes.

Interracial dating is fine. Government propaganda promoting it is not. It is always White female, black male. Makes you think..

Depends. Ghetto blacks yes. Some honorable asian not so much.

No. But in some cases I pity the fools.

I stand up for the cause, but I love to see exotic women.
>>
>>137726984
indeed, fucking hell you retards
>>
Not racist

Yes
Approve
No
No
>>
File: fritzl.jpg (8KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
fritzl.jpg
8KB, 192x263px
itt morons with giant egos that must be represented on 4skin
>>
I'm white, and think white people are being misjudged
I'm not racist, I'm a race realist
I don't hate anyone based on skin color alone
Yes, I have a few black friends
I personally don't like interracial dating because I want my kids to look like me, but if other people are cool with their kids being mongrels that's on them.
Only if it was my sibling, anyone past immediate family doesn't matter that much
Answered above
>>
>>137744299
>everyone with 95%+ indo-european blood is white
What a good mongrel
>armenia
Literal kurd roaches that never cluster with racial Europeans. Kill yourself, glendal dwelling tigran
>>
>>137726562
>DATA
>MINING
>THREAD
>S A G E
>>
>>137726562
to hell with you niggers
>>
>>137726562

Jew. No.

Neither

Humans

Yes

You all look the same to me.

No.

Who cares?
>>
>>137726562
niger
niggr
igger
nigger
nigger
niger
nigger

fuck off with your market research
>>
>>137745933
Exactly why I answered. A colleague wished to purchase a firearm secondhand so as not to be put on a government list. I told him fuck off LET THEM KNOW.
>>
File: 1502615865389.png (631KB, 827x959px) Image search: [Google]
1502615865389.png
631KB, 827x959px
>>137726562
I shall endulge your curiosity.

1. Yes

2.Yes

3.I do not hate, just acknowledge the more than obvious differences.

4.I have no friends. People are animals. They will either fuck you or eat you. I have family and accuaintances.

5. I do not approve on casual dating for the benefit of sexual entertainment. I see it as promiscuity. Interracial dating is destroying the established subspecies of Homo Sapiens; causing tensions on a sociological platform and identity crysis on an individual level.

6.Why would I be offended? If a family member chooses to bring forth someone as their significant other I am by de facto obliged to accept them. But certain norms and values must still be upheld.

7.What kind of question is that? Would you be offended if I shit in my bed halfway around the world?
>>
> 1. Are you white and if yes are you a White-Nationalist?

Never thought of myself as a "White Nationalist" but do not believe in this forced change to the racial make-up of my country. So I suppose yes I am a "white nationalist" now.

> 2. Are you really racist or just role-playing online?

Not a racist just believe the country should maintain a white majority. That was what it was supposed to be and is necessary for continued social cohesion.

> 3. If you're actually racist what all races do you dislike?

I dislike being made to feel like a stranger in my own community. I do not hate anyone.

> 4. Would you be friends with a black person in real life if they were nice to you?

Yes and have black friends.

> 5. What are you opinions do you have on interracial dating and which races+genders do you approve and or disapprove in interracial dating.

I am against interracial dating and believe it should stop being over the top promoted as a virtue every white woman should achieve as being promoted by Hollywood. It is so obvious it is intended for the purpose of the genocide of whites through outbreeding over the course of the next 100 years.

> 6. Would you be offended if a relative took part interracial dating?

Disappointed that after a 1000 years of white family line they decided to end the bloodline because the TV Jews told them that is something they should aspire to. I do not hate Jews as individuals and have many friends that are Jews that against this. I mention Jews because clearly something is up with the media and Hollywood type Jews that are promoting this agenda.

> 7. Would you be offended if someone who you don't know, but it the same race as you took part interracial dating?

No. I just do not agree with their decision. Whites are outnumbered in this world. Once they are fully mixed in the west it will be the end of a race and culture.
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes, yes.
2. I am racist.
3. I dislike any race that is a threat to me. Ive nothing against a race looking after their own and doing their own thing, but I expect to be able to do the same.
I view niggers as animals in a way. I dont hate tigers or fish, but I dont think they should be members of white human society either.
I think pajeets and asians and arabs and eskimos can do what they please, but if it begins to harm my group then that must be corrected.
4. Yes and no. I would be polite and nice to them, but I couldnt consider them a real friend.
5. I think all race mixing is detrimental, but mixing between say a spic and a white is okayish, spics are already partially white themselves. Niggers are never fit to mix with for any race, nor mulattos. Very dominant genes and more like animals than people. Abbos I group in with niggers.
6. Yes, it tells me much more about them than just the fact they have an x race partner. It also ruins their children.
7. Yes, see above.
>>
>>137726562
1. Yes I'm white, I'm not a white nationalist though.
2. I'm not racist, nor do I roleplay as one online.
3. I judge individuals, not races.
4. Yeah, I have a couple of black friends and acquaintances.
5. I don't care, people can do what they want. I'm not going to date outside of my race, but that's mostly because I'm not attracted to features from other races.
6. Nope, if that's what they want to do, go for it.
7. No, do whatever you want.
>>
>>137726562

No.

Roleplay

N/a

All.

No.

No.
>>
No, I am Asian

Mostly just role-playing online

I'm kinda scared of blacks and they all look the same to me, but that's it. I also think Indians are funny

Sure, I guess. Might be a bit more careful at first.

I believe that dating preference is something that is up to each individual. I personally only date lighter skinned girls, but preferably Asian

No, it's their choice
>>
1. Yes and no.
2. I'm not racist, I'm just joking.
3. N/A
4. If he isn't a Marxist.
5. I'm married to a black FtM and I'm a white MtF (both done young) so yes.
6. No
7. No
>>
File: 62d40aa5f8279329aedaa2f2f157d22b.jpg (546KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
62d40aa5f8279329aedaa2f2f157d22b.jpg
546KB, 800x1130px
>>137726562

Slav, not white. Not a full-blown nazi, but I do sympathize with some of their positions.

I do LARP sometimes for bantz
I don't dislike races, but cultures. Sadly, almost always culture is inseparable from the race. I don't care if some pajeets poo in loo, or pashtuns fuck goats, but if some race is being violent or overrepresented in crime you can't ignore it for long. You don't dislike these people for their skin color, you dislike them for their savagery behavior, which for me is mostly blacks in america, arabs in europe and caucasians
well, if he is FUCKING BASED
It's quite obvious that interracial couples are going to be more unstable than the same-race ones. They are more likely to fall apart and the child is going to have serious identity issues, but technically successful interracial couples/families may still exist. Just don't fetishise it and make sure that you're dating a decent person
>tfw no amazonian gf
My relative once dated a Tatar girl, fucking degenerate
I don't think I would be offended, but it depends on what kind of "dating" are we talking about. If it's some white slut "dating" 10 Tyrones in a row, I don't think that anyone would approve such relationships, otherwise it doesn't really bother me
>>
>>137726562
Yes & Yes
Yes
Hispanics and Blacks
If they were a decent person and shared same interests maybe.
Not a fan but if the two people actually care about each other then it's fine. I would like to see an end to the propaganda pushing race mixing. If it's organic that two people fall for each other that's one thing. If they are doing it to reduce privilege points they should get gassed.
Offended no, disgusted yes.
See answer to 5
>>
>>137726562
I am white and a nationalist but not a "white nationalist" as you infer

I am not racist

I hate everyone equally, you can take that out of me, no separation, no segregation, just me and my world of enemies.

I already am

I think people should date their own race simply to ensure the continuation of the races and by extension the cultures.

I would not be offended. I would just think they're an idiot.

See #6
>>
I am a white Canadian. I am sick and tired of muslims taking over everything in Mississauga and Chinese taking over everything in Toronto and Vancouver.

I am sick of walking into a washroom and seeing a lineup of muslims washing their feet.

I am sick of going to the park with my kid on Sunday to see it constantly being over run by muslim parties only to return on Monday to see the mess they made hasnt been cleaned. I am sick of Chinese people who have no patience to form a simple que.

I am sick of brown people getting into accidents and fucking over the insurance industry.

I am sick of gypsies using their children to ask for change. I am sick of Indian people who let there kids piss in plain view at the park.

I am sick of you people of color. I am sick of supporting you with my tax dollars. I am sick of hearing about how much suffering you have endured in your shit tier country back home only to get handouts and then say how amazing egypt, lebanon, africa etc is. Go home if your homeland is so beautiul. Otherwise shut the fuck up and assimilate.
>>
>>137726562
1. White and proud. Cal that whatever you want.
2. I recognize races are different. I think amd act accordingly.
3. I dislike JEWS, blacks, armenians, mexicans, french, and pretty much every other race to some degree. In that order.
4. I would be friendly but never relax.
5. I think there are 7 billion people and if you can't marry one of your own kind you're an idiot and a loser.
6. Yes. I would think less of them.
7. Yes.
>>
>>137726562
1. White and yes
2. Racist
3. i dont dislike other races. but i believe in ethnically homogenous Nation states.
4. yes
5. i dissaprove of interracial dating.
6. yes
7. yes
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.