[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok. This is important to me because Trump was the first politician

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Trump.jpg (64KB, 885x516px)
Trump.jpg
64KB, 885x516px
Ok.

This is important to me because Trump was the first politician I trusted for a long time.

But then I ask myself (and many of my friends are in the same situation): has Trump gone too far?
>>
He hasn't gone far enough.
>>
File: 1501723581418.png (108KB, 194x192px) Image search: [Google]
1501723581418.png
108KB, 194x192px
>>137720712
>He hasn't gone far enough.

Right he should make an even bigger joke of himself and this nation.
>>
>>137720648
Wipe that elephant of your flag.

What trump said yesterday was the most level headed thing I have EVER heard a politician say in my lifetime. Trump emvodied tolerance and understanding yesterday. He showed himself to be knowledgeable in the situation and discerning in his judgement. All anger is manufactured bullshit or pure idiocy.
>>
>>137720806
I feel sorry for you sane guys over there.
>>
>>137721009
>that awkward moment when you get roped on your day of the rope
Yesterday was the turning point.
He would have been able to accumulate the vast majority of americans behind him if he acknowledged that larping with tikki-torches, sieg heil salutes and screaming 'death to jews' is not only unamerican, but a disgrace to your beautiful country.
He opted for catering to his base instead and this will get you numb minions purged once the sleeping giant america awakes to get rid of you traitors.
>>
File: antifa.jpg (96KB, 702x691px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
96KB, 702x691px
>>137720806

NAHHHHTZEEE

REEEEEE
>>
File: 1499991832966.jpg (97KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499991832966.jpg
97KB, 692x960px
>>
>>137721475
Your country could use some Nazis again, at least they'd have the balls to take your land back from the shithole it's turning into.
>>
File: haha.jpg (337KB, 1918x959px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
337KB, 1918x959px
>>137721009

WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE STILL EXIST???

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>137720648
Literally alienated a substantial amount of his voter base probably following Jewish directions to Balkanize America ideologically at least. Like seriously who are non far right and people who don't like the Democraps or scummy Republicans going to look up to now? Coupled with the huge surge in cia/stormshills on here after that statement trying to drive out as many people from /pol/ as they can. We're witnessing the attempt to break up counter mainstream politics. All led by the global insurrectionist of course. It all plays conveniently into their meme narratives they've been trying to push for so long also.
>>
>>137721599
Can you imagine how much he was bullied to become antifa?
>>
>>137721756
Look its a shill and five niggers
>>
>>137721475
>denounces all extremist violence
>CNN claims he didn't
Want to know how I know you're a faggot?
>>
>>137722522
Remember anon he is German anything that even remotely looks like nationalist support gets typed on his machine and they will fine him and throw his ass in jail for extremist behavior
>>
File: wat.jpg (54KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
54KB, 728x546px
>>137720648
Yes, he has gone too far and now you must depart to Kenya.
>>
>>137720648
>has Trump gone too far?

No, I'm not even close to being tired of winning.
>>
>>137721042
i feel sorry for your women over there hans
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.