[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't think I've ever seen the left this triggered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Trump Train.png (377KB, 532x392px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Train.png
377KB, 532x392px
I don't think I've ever seen the left this triggered

they are getting desperate, they know their days are numbered

that news conference was a fucking masterpiece
>>
You did something stupid and they're calling you stupid. I don't know how much winning that is.
>>
>>137718943

Trump was right, he told the truth, the left has gone off the fucking rails. Jefferson and Washington owned slaves. shall we rename Washington DC? Washington state? and the thousands of other cities, counties, and buildings in this country?

he was absolutely right about bigots and hatred and violence on both sides too. we have video evidence, fucking moron, all you have are slander and lies
>>
>>137718753
>that news conference was a fucking masterpiece
I dunno what to tell you, boyo, but the Muller Investigation just intensified.
>>
>>137719327

unrelated
>>
>drumpf looks like a dumbass

>"we are winning!"

lol what
>>
>>137719323
I'll make it simpler for you.
>islamists are murderers, they drive vehicles into innocents!
>muslims should speak out against the violent members of their community!

And now the whole thing is reversed and the ball is in your court. That's the noise you hear in recent days.
>>
File: melly.jpg (107KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
melly.jpg
107KB, 500x740px
>>137718753
I haven't seen Trump "telling it like it is" that strong in a long time.
Absolutely made my day!

>MSM "right wing terrorists" Charlottesville narrative BTFO
>>
>>137719432

>t. increasingly nervous man

>drumpf is finished! can you say Madame President?

yah yah yah we've heard this bullshit before. like I said, all you got are slander and lies

get fucked
>>
>>137719622

Trump did speak out strongly against the driver

he also spoke out against the violent bigots on the left

game, set, and match.
>>
>>137719622
Trump specifically condemned white nationalists, nazis, and called the car driver a disgraceful murderer. Did you even watch the press conference?
>>
>>137719660
It's not election time any more. Now Trumpists must answer to reality.
>>
>>137718753
Reminder that one of the greatest democrats, JFK, was the 2nd wealthiest president after Trump.

I don't think the dems will ever come back.
>>
>>137719622
Yeah but we usually don't like it when innocent westerners are killed (manchester degenerates were a bit of an exception).

But when a communist antifaggot is killed? This is good!
>>
>>137719646
If you look hard enough Mel Gibson is actually satan.
Look at him.
>>
>>137719646

made mine too. here's a link to the entire news conference; Q/A starts at ~6:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MygDhClxKrY
>>
File: 1449361855035.png (29KB, 826x392px) Image search: [Google]
1449361855035.png
29KB, 826x392px
>>137719622
I'll make it even simpler for you: Islam is incompatible with Western Liberal Democratic values. Trump was talking about that years ago.

>If you get deep down into the values and the principles that are promoted from within the political doctrine in Islam, and put them next to our Western political ideas you get to a place of zero-sum gains. Either it's this or it's that, it's incompatible, no society can be both. And the contemporary Western mind is taught to collaborate, to cooperate, to compromise, pluralism, tolerance, all to me fantastic ideas, a fantastic attitude to run the world, but sometimes you get to a place where it is impossible to compromise and I think deep down the contemporary western mind just, it's not that we don't get it, it's that if we get it then what?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg
>>
>>137719763

the reality is there are bigots and violence on both sides. we are answering to it. the left is in lala land

>>137719782

Republicans have a near monopoly on federal power. just 1 more seat on the Supreme Court and it's fucking over. btw, the 3 oldest Supreme Court members are all liberals.
>>
>>137719865
No he's not.
Mel is Jesus.
>>
>>137719622
>innocents
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>137720430
Jesus wouldn't do mad max.
>>
>>137718753

>that news conference was a fucking masterpiece

It was fucking GLORIOUS.

The hysterical tone in their voices was like silk on my soul.
>>
>>137720122
The USA has had other parties in it's 2 party system. This isn't the first time this sort of thing as happened.

I believe the future will be ancaps v nazies, because I can't see the left doing anything but kill itself.
>>
File: 1502865465323.jpg (780KB, 1024x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1502865465323.jpg
780KB, 1024x1012px
>>137718753
GAS YOURSELF
>>
>>137720951

once they get another Supreme Court justice (and with it, control of the court system), Republicans would have a monopoly until at least 2019, when midterm congressmen get seated, and there's no guarantee Democrats will pick up seats then.
>>
File: brialllant.jpg (56KB, 795x595px) Image search: [Google]
brialllant.jpg
56KB, 795x595px
>>137719960
>>137719646
Made my day, he was really getting into it.

>>137719763
>Now Trumpists will enjoy reality.
ftfy
>>
>>137721324
Which is why we choose to stop feeding trump now when he attacks his own base.
Because how dare he have the nerve to not support his base.
>>
>>137720995

>anybody who disagrees with me is a Nazi

you sound like a Nazi, actually, bigot!
>>
>>137718943
>You did something stupid and they're calling you stupid. I don't know how much winning that is.

The media are pretending that leftist organised violence doesnt exist but Trump supporters know it does.

Media exposed as liars again.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.