[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You fucking Burgers understand that more retarded nazi LARP rallies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: stabhorse.jpg (356KB, 1200x1041px) Image search: [Google]
stabhorse.jpg
356KB, 1200x1041px
You fucking Burgers understand that more retarded nazi LARP rallies will only hand all the cultural ground we've scratched and clawed for right back to the left right? These events only serve to validate their favorite smears of the right and validate the autistic screeching of the antifaggots in the minds of normies.

You've already ruined any chance of saving the confederate monuments, they're tearing them down just to spite you and normies that oppose it will be terrified to speak up because they don't want to be lumped in with swastika toting dumbfucks calling for the genocide of everyone else while trying to gain sympathy about white genocide (which must normies don't even believe in).

If you're involved in any of this kind of shit, take a step back and look at (((who))) the UTR rally united and whose causes it benefited, because it wasn't the right and it wasn't the white man's.

Please don't be retarded Burgers, our culture is very downstream from yours, you fuck up the culture war by intentionally being as unpalatable to the voting public as possible and you fuck over us Aussie shitposters as well.
>>
>>137710343
This is only the 40th time I've seen this spammed.
>>
>>137710402
I just ust wrote this out myself dickhead, post an archive link and prove me wrong faggot
>>
>>137710402

It also happens to be true. Any new rallies I consider to be colluding with the neocon/neolib scum, intentionally or unintentionally.
>>
>>137710629
>I consider to be colluding with the neocon/neolib scum, intentionally or unintentionally.
This sums up what I'm trying to say pretty well
>>
>>137710343
You fucking retard. Think about it for 5 seconds; there are 300 mil+ people in the states and there is always going to be fuck ups from both political camps. The left commit 1000x the horrendous shit compared to the right, yet it won't hit the mainstream. The media control the narrative and utilise herd mentality. Comprehend the situation numb nuts the west is fucked
>>
>>137710343
>anglos really still think they have a chance to save their cesspool countries
LMFAO you will get niggerfied and jewdified to death. And you retards fucking deserve. There is nothign you can do about this fuckheads.
>>
>>137710343
The horse deserved it, racist-ass motherfucckerrr
>>
>>137711655
>The left commit 1000x the horrendous shit compared to the right, yet it won't hit the mainstream. The media control the narrative and utilise herd mentality.
Exactly why you can't make it so fucking easy for them. They had run the nazi slur into the ground and sounded retarded calling us it all the time, now you fucks have come along and reminded the entire country why it's their favorite go to smear.

We've been winning because of how retarded, cringey and out of touch with reality leftists are becoming, particularly antifaggots, now normies are sympathetic to the antifaggots. Anyone clashing with "liteeral nazis", especially after the car attack, will be percieved as the good guys. You retards do not want the antifaggots to be seen as the good guys.
>>
>>137710402
he is right. No matter how many times this idea is posted, it is correct. /POL always talks about revealing power levels. We always say not to do it. There are more subtle ways than carrying a Nazi flag you fucking retards. The real world does not operate the same way /POL does. Red pills must be dropped, but not while holding a Nazi flag. Wake up your hurting us.
>>
>>137716253
I fear Spencer and his merry band of edgy retard saboteurs are going to continue to crash the right wing resurgence we've mustered up right into the rocks in the coming months, fucking depressing.
>>
>>137710629
`That's because you're a fat neckbear living in his moms basement. The fear cripples you and leads you to believe that there are no actual people willing to stand up for white nationalism. There are and when the inevitable civil/race war begins you will find yourself dumbfounded by the sheer cowardice you have displayed instead of supporting what you believe in with anything other than shitposting.
>>
>>137710343
>You fucking Burgers understand that more retarded nazi LARP rallies will only hand all the cultural ground we've scratched and clawed for right back to the

you are an appeaser coward thinking you are in a popularity contest
>>
>>137717277
Fuck of saboteur, you cunts have already helped erase enough white history with all the confederate statues you got torn down. In one weekend you nazi LARPing retards did more to make the right look bad and turn the normies against us than anything the left has said/done in the past year, you fuckheads are going to ruin everything.
>>
>>137717542
>popularity contest
We're in an all out culture war. You seem to think we're in the opposite of a popularity contest, you're competting with the antifaggots to see who can be percieved as the most violent, unhinged and retarded.
>>
File: Soros.jpg (36KB, 600x356px) Image search: [Google]
Soros.jpg
36KB, 600x356px
>>137710343
>>137710590
It's OK, Aussanon. Everyone is waking up to who's behind all this. It took them long enough, but it would seem even Trump know's what's happening.

>>137710629
This. People are seeing what's happening as contrived; not a culture war, but a faux political "movement" by both sides that have 0 affiliation with actual voters that put Trump into office.

Sure, maybe a few Trump supporters are supremacists, and got tricked into joining the Unite the Right march, but folks are starting to see that the actions of a few do not represent the whole.
>>
>>137717850
you are not a mind reader, and you have thus assumed incorrectly
>>
>>137718406
Neither are you, it's not about appeasment. It's about not shooting yourself in the foot like a fuckwit. It's about having the littlest bit of strategic thinking and not fucking everything up because you're too edgy to be subtle and effective.
>>
>>137710402
>I hate when people spread factual statements
>>
>>137710343

We're not fucking up the culture war, we're fighting it.

Somehow Nazis are trying to take over our movement, which the media is pushing hard at the moment because they're easy to beat if they come out on top (who doesn't get on board with "fuck nazis"?).

We're literally battling the KKK, Antifa, Mass Gov't Propaganda and all the useful idiots that come along.

I'm not even sure the KKK isn't still heavily controlled by democrats to push democrat agendas.

And all this because DWS is on fire and trying to crash land in a place that isn't prison.
>>
>>137720341
It's such an obvious attempt at a take over too, all they ever do is try to turn us against right wing figures that are actually helping our causes and then go and fuck over our causes.
>>
When will you fucking get it, there is no movement based on /pol/.
Just forget about CV already for fucks sake and move on with new shit.
>>
>CURRENT LIST OF RETARDED RIGHT WING STRATEGIES

1. Become the very thing that 50 years of propaganda has told people to fear, while your enemies control all aspects of the propaganda process.

2. Just make babies, lol. Don't worry about comparative population rates. Don't worry about the education system and contemporary thought that has some effect on whether or not people will end up having babies.

3. It's about SCALE, dad. If we have tiny communities we can just ignore the coming Somalia on our doorstep. I really love my gated Iraqi Greenzone simulation of 1950s America.

4. We need to become worthy. Envision tens of thousands of Churchill larpers on the beach of the meme wars, my learned elf, dwarf, and hobbit companions. Here is 60k words on why we should do this while the world burns, and how we will succeed in an even more cathedralized environment.

5. We should become like monks in monk communities, see (3) but without walls and guns. I'm also a rootless Christian that loves modern society and craft beer.

6. The solution to all our problems is nuclear armed city states, Google AI and cyberpunk. I literally don't understand precision guided munitions, the concept of strategic depth and completely ignored how non-nuclear strategies worked in the Cold War.

7. We just accelerate the collapse of society and go innawoods with our guns. Approximately 30 dumbasses from /k/ can save an entire state.

8. If we meme things they'll come true. We need aesthetic memes. Have you read Kant or Holder? How about Schelling? I literally don't understand how cultural evolution works, and my explanatory process for things is from folk psychology imageboards garbage, and post-Kantian aesthetic German philosophy.

9. Jews are good. They'll never screw us. We should keep doing what neocons tell us to do. This is good. Failed states everywhere is good policy. we should also invite those people who we bombed here.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.