[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you aren't a millennial with the attention span of 5

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: untitled.jpg (26KB, 710x477px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
26KB, 710x477px
If you aren't a millennial with the attention span of 5 seconds, watch this. It really drives home what exactly is happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaNxfftD_CM
>>
>>137710097
>A literal jew
>>
Fuck that guy.
>>
>>137710202
Why are you LARPing as a mod?
>>
>>137710315
Why?
>>
His style is hyperbolic sarcasm.
>>
>>137710315
kys faggot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_LIR5ExIU&ytbChannel=Rob%20Carmel
>>
Summarise or gtfo. Making people watch shit is jehovah's witness tier
>>
Why are Jews so ugly? Lack of physical labour?
>>
I love the Godfather. Good man.
>>
I thought Saad was about 10 years older than he is (born in 1964).
>>
you make fun of lazy millennials and yet you are too lazy to summarize what he said. pathetic
>>
File: 1502502499424.png (275KB, 428x528px)
1502502499424.png
275KB, 428x528px
>>137710097
>intentionally watching Jewish videos
>>
>evolutionary psychologist
>talks about natural difference between male and female brains
>talks about the lefts control over academia
>talks about the lefts irrational hysteria
>talks about the decline of the west and how its the lefts fault
>redpilled as fuck about Islam
>can destroy lefties with identity tactics but just stating he was a Jew in Lebanon

And pol will still turn on him. Literally the perfect person for shitting on lefties and pol sperges out because his a Jew. Also his actually an authentic Semite not some European Ashkenazim Jew.
>>
He's saying the left's anti white propaganda is inherently wrong
>>
>>137712322
>pol
I think you mean Stormfags on /pol/. Just because they make a lot of noise doesn't mean they are /pol/. Are you a Stormfag? If not, how are you allowed to post on /pol/?
>>
File: 1502828541720s.jpg (6KB, 250x230px)
1502828541720s.jpg
6KB, 250x230px
GAD IS GOOD
>>
>>137712322
This is the main problem with the right atm. We're so paranoid about the Jews that we would willingly dismiss a man that can be a great asset to our cause.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.