[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /pol/, I have never seen anything like this in my life.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: alt-right.jpg (295KB, 1180x664px) Image search: [Google]
alt-right.jpg
295KB, 1180x664px
Dear /pol/,

I have never seen anything like this in my life. The total collusion of the media & hollywood & democrats & many so-called republicans against freedom of thought, freedom of speech, and freedom of expression. They want to label every person who doesn't fit within their narrative a bigot, a trader, a racist, a neo-nazi white supremacist who just wants to live peacefully in a country where they don't have to worry about the oppression of their children, families and friends. If you're antifa, a black nationalist, a racist black/asian/hispanic person, an extremist muslim, a pedophile, a lgbtq nutcase, or just hate white people they celebrate you. Even if you're black and kill white people they just ignore your crimes, trying to play it down, and you won't even make mainstream news. If you're a republican, a christian, have morals/ethics, or you're white & proud, or you're white and use self-defence against another race they despise you to the point they want you to die.

I feel only things are going to get worse. Many of us feel as if we have to lie and be quiet about who we are and how we feel. We're afraid to express our viewpoints because someone will get triggered and make us out to be a racist neo-nazi homophobic white supremacist who needs mental help. What the fuck is happening /pol/!

I'm white yet I look at men of other races as being my brothers if they hold the same morals/ethics that I do. We all need to stick together during these trying times regardless of race/ethnicity and not allow the left to corrupt our message of wholeness.
>>
Is this this end of western civilization? Will we fight back?
>>
>>137704578
Wow politically correct gang
>>
>>137704578
finally you realize this should be hell.

Thats why the jews masterminds have no moral nor ethics and just wanna see how many enjoyment they can get of it.
>>
File: 1502693439988.jpg (133KB, 760x787px) Image search: [Google]
1502693439988.jpg
133KB, 760x787px
The future is in your hands. Do you do nothing as you are slowly turned into a second class citizen or do you take this moment, this happening, to the your stand for freedom?
>>
>>137704578
>The total collusion of the media & hollywood & democrats & many so-called republicans against freedom of thought, freedom of speech, and freedom of expression.
That's one of the many redpills /pol/ has to offer to you normies. They won't be shoved down your throat, unlike the bluepills the enemies of mankind has been shoving down yours since childhood. To take the redpill is a choice. All you have to do is reach for them and take them. There are other redpills you can take too to broaden your understanding of what's really going on and to see the grain of truth in a sea of lies. The redpill on the Jewish Question/Problem, blacks and race realism and more. It would be painful, but nothing valuable like the truth comes free, effortless and painless.

Good luck on your journey to true enlightenment.
>>
>>137704578

Multiracial societies do not work. It's not a matter of ideology, culture, or beliefs, it's a matter of biology. Competition between alien tribal groups is one of the most basic, fundamental, and healthy aspects of our species. The founders understood this on an elementary level and intended for this country to remain racially homogenous, made up of primarily northern-european whites; the original 1790 naturalization laws limited citizenship 100% only to whites. Every single man who signed the constitution, knowing it would be the most important thing he ever did in his public life and knowing that it would echo through the ages, did so under the agreement that the only role for Africans in this country was as 3/5ths of a persons. And it remained 90% white for almost 200 years after independence until the left succeeded in passing the Immigrarion and Naturalization Act of 1965, opening the floodgates to demographic invasion.

There is a significant degree of biodiversity among all primate population which affect cognition, physical traits, and behavior. When you talk about different "races", you are taking about different subspecies of hominids: pure homo-sapien, homo-sapien/neanderthal hybrids, even those mixed with Denisovan Human like Australian Aboriginal, all at a minimum 40,000 years separates from their last common ancestor. These are fundamentally different organism with average IQs ranging from the 60s to the low hundreds.

When you drop a bunch of different human subspecies together in one country in some sort of radical, unprecedented science experiment and say "okay you're a People now", you get a plastic imitation of a nation where civic trust, social cohesion, and shares values spiral down the drain.

There is no ethnic cooperation that can make Brazil stop being Brazil; there is no culture that can make South Africa not be South Africa. As whites becomes 50% of the US, then 40%. then 30%, this hill only leads to one place.
>>
>>137706517

>multiracial societies do not work

It makes sense. The Old Testament talks about the Tower of Babel and how people had come together under one tower but became too obsessed with worshipping themselves and God's creation. So he struck the tower down and divided people by tongues so they couldn't understand one another and they went their separate ways with those they could understand.. to create their own countries/societies/religions.

There we have biblical proof that the God of this section of the OT prefers division and divided us for a reason. He doesn't want us to come together as "one" and "live peacefully" in our own delusions like a lot of false preachers teach these days.
>>
>>137708274

never thought of it that way, interesting
>>
>>137704578
d-did you just figure this all out?
wtf happened to lurking maor?
>>
File: american history x.jpg (41KB, 660x351px) Image search: [Google]
american history x.jpg
41KB, 660x351px
>>137704578
You wanted victim status, you dreamt up white genocide while living comfy lives with no oppression to speak of.
You saw a world in which people get acknowledgement for being minorities and you hated it, because you are the status quo. So you isolated yourself and convinced yourself that every single other demographic is out to get you.

Now you are self full filling this prophecy. You have punished your amygdala, the constant consumption of frightening propaganda has driven you into a chronic fight or flight mode.
You are isolated, you don't trust anyone or anyhthing but distrust itself.

You are wearing a tough guise mask, you pretend to hate people so all the pains and fears you have bottled up feel justified. You are building an ego based on fear instead of interests or love.
Instead of looking inwards to find yourself, you look outwards.

But recently this mask has started falling off, recently you become aware of it on others. You can see how programmed and predictable your peers in isolation are. So you hold on tighter than ever before. You ARE a nazi, white power, alt whatever, and you ARE proud of it! Damn it!

But you are all to familiar with the sour stomach feeling this gives you... you identify it more easily now... you realise this might just be a phase... it might be a gut thing more than a heart thing.

But you won't tell your peers, you won't go outside it's narrow mindset. Because you're have started to forget who you were, ego death is too daunting.
>>
>>137706517
Rome, the british empire, the American boiling pot, the Tang dynassty, all relied on outsiders in their armies, cities and trade system.
The rennesance was triggered by a multicultural venice aquiring eastern knowledge.

If you want a little bit of info on the fall of certain empires however:

https://youtu.be/WqCCx4wj79o
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.