[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Multiculturalism is ruining everything, also possible imminent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: palio.png (116KB, 287x175px) Image search: [Google]
palio.png
116KB, 287x175px
My small town is well known for its typical horse race that takes place twice a year, it is a fun event in an otherwise boring place. This year things will be different...no children will be allowed to see the race, and the number of people in the square (where the horse race takes place) is limited to 15k, these measures (and many Others that I didn't list) have been decided in order to limit the casualties in a possible terrorist attack by the religion of peace. So much for the enrichment ...the horse race takes place in a few hours let s hope for the best.

http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/palio-siena-non-ci-saranno-pi-15-mila-spettatori-1411444.html
>>
File: untilted.jpg (466KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
untilted.jpg
466KB, 1920x1080px
>>137702911
>mfw some foreign bitch brings her foreign horde to wipe our muh superior race
Which one is /ourguy/?
>>
>>137702911
same in my city. pretty much nothing but one yearly event happens here - and now they had to completely stop doing it because they just can't afford the required security measurements like having trucks block every road and so on.

sure loving this diversity that is totally enriching my country. what would I do without all that drug trade, rape, violence and terror.
>>
>>137702911
wow man that really sucks. I just came back from visiting your town with my girlfriend a few weeks ago. Absolutely loved it, atleast you still have supreme Italian culture to look back on too.
>>
File: 1485602225540.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485602225540.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>137702911
Please no happenings, I'm going on holiday to Vatican city in September.
>>
>>137702911
Horse races are a moral wrong doing. Subjecting horses to that kind of treatment is utterly abhorrent.
>>
>>137703800
Woah what a fucking christcuck you are mate. How about spending your money on some culturally enriching destinations like China or Indonesia. Fucking tea-sipping faggot.
>>
>>137703332
same here. once a year our town held a fair. got stopped 7 years ago after niggers started swarming the event. town was left with literally 5cm of glass shards from beer bottles covering the whole town center and surrounds.
>>
>>137703800
>>137703800
>going to the vatican

your pretty damn dumb, cancel and go somewhere else.
>>
>>137702911
> limit the casualties in a possible terrorist attack
Not even trying anymore. At least years ago we had measures to AVOID terrorist attack.
>>
File: myep.jpg (57KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
myep.jpg
57KB, 600x400px
>>137702911
so 15k people packed is limiting an attack?
>>
You pasta cucks actually had the chance to elect IL DUCE''s purty hawt granddaughter... but no no no mamma mia! So, obviously... you must first eradicate ALL KIKEJEWS with extreme prejudice... and the Jewsuit Poop..err pope... and have a do over!
>>
>>137706560
We have a community of 5,000 jews in our country, most of them are normal people that don't like the horde of muslim coming with the specific idea of having their head on a pike. Problem in Italy are self loathing leftist, they are literally parasites. I don't care if they are atheist ''christians'' or kikes. When they reach the horizon of degeneracy in which they want their country overrun by the horde they deserve to bite a bullet, and end of the story.
>>
>>137703611
It was the wealthies place in Italy till the left took over the Monte dei Paschi, (world oldest bank) and driven it to failure (using also the money of the bank to pay their shitty political party) man, I hate leftist, they make life impossible.
>>
>>137708751
>It was the wealthies place in Italy
Siena? I thought the wealthiest places where Bolzano and Veneto.

> till the left took over the Monte dei Paschi
>survive Plague
>didn't survive PD
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.