[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J_ Ba-PG64U Wait a minute

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: AMpkNeD[1].png (176KB, 558x257px) Image search: [Google]
AMpkNeD[1].png
176KB, 558x257px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J_Ba-PG64U

Wait a minute /pol/..

at 0:22 the camera guy yells "THAT NAZI JUST DROVE INTO PEOPLE"..

BUT...
at 1:09 he says 'completely tinted windows, you cannot see who was in it'.

How the hell did he know it was a "Nazi" in the car? Wouldn't the first thought of a civilian have been "Muslim"?

Is this a false flag /pol/. Or am I missing something and there some Nazi identification on the the car of peace?
>>
>>137701778
because if you are not in antifa, you are a nazi? that is how simple they are
>>
>>137701962
this
>>
>>137701778
>How the hell did he know it was a "Nazi" in the car?
He drove a BLACK ASSAULT CAR
>>
>>137701962
I'm not buying it. If I saw a car hit people in a busy place the first thing I'd think is "it's another terrorist attack by a Muslim".

The guys fear is incredibly rehearsed, and he seems to say "Nazi FIRST.. then defaults to "racist"... How could he possibly know these things?

I think this whole thing was a setup, this guy was told what to say during filming.
>>
>>137701778
Why is it so hard to believe that a Jewish guy with schizophrenia would be a Nazi?
>>
Who is the dark skinned bitch with the black hat who was streaming? She seems like a plant too
>>
>>137702313
The question is whoever filmed this video immediately came to the conclusion of Nazis within seconds of the car hitting the pedestrians. Either; they knew of the car prior and someone told them it was a nazi car...

Or they knew of the car a LOT prior.. and they had rehearsed this whole thing.
>>
>>137701778
The whole thing is staged, obviously. Notice how calm he is commenting on the situation? Not breaking a sweat despite the chaos, except for some half-assed "holy shits". Instantly calling the driver and a nazi, not dropping his cam to see if he can help people n stuff. Car guy was a plant too, since cell phone cam guy knew what was going to happen.
>>
>>137702684
>Or they knew of the car a LOT prior.. and they had rehearsed this whole thing.

That were my first thoughts as well. Normally I don't believe in muh false flag shit and Sandy Hook never happened, that's conspiracy nonsense. But this thing looks extremely rehearsed.
>>
>>137701778
>How the hell did he know it was a "Nazi" in the car?

It's either false flag disinfo for media or cointelpro narc script.
Wasn't the first guy interviewed on TV also involved when occupy wallstreet was infiltrated and destroyed?
>>
>>137701778

He wasn't driving a Prius, therefore Nazi scum.
>>
>>137701778

gomments disabled
>>
File: 1487663198804.jpg (352KB, 1174x852px) Image search: [Google]
1487663198804.jpg
352KB, 1174x852px
>>137701778
A shitlib isn't going to drive a challenger with blacked out windows, and the shitlibs know that. That's why they were throwing shit at the car before any of the videos we have even begin, why they attacked it as he drove down the street (before he accelerated), and why they assume he's a nazi in the video you linked. He's going to be acquitted, big league.
>>
>>137701778
dude, they call EVERYONE a Nazi, its just how they talk
>>
Did anyone call the pleece, this looks like a terrible accident.
>>
>>137706919
We need to divide them, so that they start calling each others nazis.
>>
>>137706637
Every time.
You expect (them) to want to have to face differing opinions to (((the narrative)))?
>>
This whole thing is a huge mindfuck.
>>
>>137701778
You misheard, he called him a "not see" because he did not see the people in the way.
>>
>>137707567
>US color "purple" revolution

imagine how many of these are presently baking around the country
>>
>>137701778
>Silver Mustang
Oh come the fuck on
>>
Own a car
>nazi
Drive a car
>friend of a nazi
>nazi
Drive a bus
>employed by nazi
>nazi
Ride a bus
>support nazi
>nazi
It's pretty damn hard to not be a nazi
>>
>>137711338
Be white.
>nazi
>>
>>137701778
also his voice seemd staged like there was no real emotion behind it ike he vas reading a script or soething i dont know it seems somehow of to meee
>>
>>137701778

>everyone i dont like is a nazi

its getting pretty lame now
>>
File: 1502796133994.jpg (66KB, 615x767px) Image search: [Google]
1502796133994.jpg
66KB, 615x767px
>>137708917
fucking lol

Many keks were had by your post. Gotta visit you guys some day.
>>
nice try,donald drumpf
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.