[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magnetic Terrorizing Tech v1.0 / How the #DeepState F*cked M

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: CIA-NSA-SCUM.png (494KB, 570x566px) Image search: [Google]
CIA-NSA-SCUM.png
494KB, 570x566px
Magnetic Terrorizing Tech v1.0 / How the #DeepState F*cked Me:

https://pastebin.com/siY7cbPi
>>
VCs don't like people who are filled with ideas for businesses
>>
>>137699988
faggot
>>
This better end strongly
>>
Yeah. Me too. But they're just zapping me with fly overs.
>>
File: WAR FACE.jpg (129KB, 1291x965px) Image search: [Google]
WAR FACE.jpg
129KB, 1291x965px
>>137701317

Maybe with civil war.
>>
>>137703012
That some Truman Show shit right there but it is also basically what its like gor every person living in England
>>
File: 1489688126956.gif (213KB, 715x402px) Image search: [Google]
1489688126956.gif
213KB, 715x402px
>>137704750
It's real brother.
I'm kinda drunk and drugged on Twitter right now flipping out, but... no one will listen to me, basically. Like. These assholes are prolly using this click programming in schools, like 1st graders, start early, you know?

Only way to stop them is to bomb the shit out of them I think or something like that, or civil war. These people are monsters.
>>
>>137704933
Chill man, listen to the teachings of buddha and Jesus, the system exists to not only keep sheep following the crowd but also to let lions thrive. To sort the wheat from the chaff. The system created by man is a reflection of the universal system. You are breaking out of the matrix and seeing it for what it is, do not be angry at the creaters but marvel at its brilliance and give thanks for experiencing it, you are now on your free from the machine, it's now your choice to improve yourself and effect those around you, and depending on how large you choose to draw your circle maybe many others. If you haven't already read the Dhammapada, you will see that what yoh are experiencing is a rebirth, your choices now will raise you higher. http://www.buddhanet.net/pdf_file/scrndhamma.pdf
Peace man
>>
>>137699988
> I have some ADHD, this is common in people with “smarts”, heh, we like to think of a lot of stuff all the fucking time.

And you lost me.
>>
File: 1496163704460.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1496163704460.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>>137706607
Meh, I lose one of 3.5k or so from all the various sources. Read it or not. Believe it or not. It's up to you.

>>137706257
WTF are you talking about? they are still clicking at me, even today. No. They must all die, maybe deportation, but death is fine with me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.