[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This image is huge on Facebook. Can we somehow meme it into being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1502860006510.jpg (18KB, 480x337px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502860006510.jpg
18KB, 480x337px
This image is huge on Facebook. Can we somehow meme it into being cultural appropriation of the Native Americans?
>>
Wow these people are so brave for denouncing nazis that really takes courage
>>
remind them that they aren't fighting nazis, they're fighting americans
>>
>>137686095
Nazis watch out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKFX0I7CqRk
>>
you want to "meme" a Quentin Tarantino movie into being cultural appropriation? Tarantino already did that for you. That's one of the main things he does in his movies. The Basterds used Apache imagery even though most of them were just Jews
>>
they might cite Edward Cornwallis the governor of Halifax who ordered scalps of the local Injuns.
This was in response to their people getting scalped.
And the British maybe recorded 1 scalp.
And the French paid another injun tribe for British scalps. (never heard anyone talk of this)
But they still trying to tear down his statue as if he was some sort of Confederate warhero.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Cornwallis
>>
>>137686436
>white people in a town niggers lovingly refer to as "Chiraq" scared of white people wanting to get rid of the niggers
wew
We just need to establish our own countries and let the retards get fed to the niggers and spics
>>
>>137686095
What's there to meme? Just point out that their grandparents didn't storm the beaches of Normandy so doctors could turn little boys into little girls
>>
File: 1502781728818.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1502781728818.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>137686095
Just call them roadkill and post gore.
>>
>>137689418
Rest in Pies
>>
File: moldylocks5.jpg (129KB, 928x513px) Image search: [Google]
moldylocks5.jpg
129KB, 928x513px
>>137686095
>>
File: 1502681831222.jpg (103KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
1502681831222.jpg
103KB, 500x440px
>>137686095
It's a direct consequence of man children and odd women viewing themselves as if their lives were a literal movie
As a recently defected left wing faggot, can confirm these people refer to and conceive of, just about everything in terms of their favourite fictional narrative whilst simultaneously dreaming of one day being Seth Rogen somehow
>>
>>137686095
These people where always like this. The Alght =-right was never popular in public but our numbers grow mark my words. They have been calling us Nazis since the Election.
>>
File: 0_p_0.jpg (100KB, 510x781px) Image search: [Google]
0_p_0.jpg
100KB, 510x781px
Zuckenberger knows his audience.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.