[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else at the point where they just don't give a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 39

File: 1499192607961.jpg (114KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499192607961.jpg
114KB, 1200x900px
Is anyone else at the point where they just don't give a fuck about being labeled as racist or nazi
It used to bother me when I heard people calling every right wing person a bigot a nazi etc. because I thought the left were sane people who could be convinced
Seeing the aftermath of this Charlottesville shit in the media and social media its obvious people don't give a fuck about anything except for pushing their own agenda. Nonwhites can do anything and it will blow over in a week, whites plan a demonstration against their history being erased and everyone is foaming at the mouth the have them lynched. Its pretty fucking shocking honestly, crime rates, rape gangs, rape, dozens of terror attacks, antifa violence, BLM murders all get swept under the rug and now the whole world is focused on the problem of nationalism.
>>
Overton window is shifting thanks to trump

Big things happening! Bigly
>>
>>137669093
>whites plan a demonstration against their history being erased and everyone is foaming at the mouth the have them lynched

one of them killed someone like 4 days ago idiot
>>
nazi is a cheap shot. a loaded term. like uncle tom or house nigger.
>>
>>137669093

Agreed. There's no talking to them - Nothing left to do but wait for the shooting to start.
>>
I see it this way, The normal left, not antifa or BLM or hardliners are even calling for out deaths and to silence us. So fuck them, they wanted a boogey man they got it. I no lover care who i offend or run out of my life because they hate me so bad just for my veiws. Fuck them
>>
>>137669093
I feel the same way. Its all so fucking exhausting. I don't even care about what happened in charlottesville, either.

I can feel this world going to shit before my very eyes and it will only get worse thanks to all of the corruption and incompetence taking place all over.
>>
>>137669343

Anyone remember when BLM massacred 5 cops at one of their rallies a year ago?

What about the Bernie bro using a republican politicians at a baseball game as target practice?

>fuck off faggot
>>
>>137669444
yes because "black slave" and "jew exterminator" are comparable
>>
>>137669093
If you arent participating in the trans gay nigger dick sucking olympics you are labeled a nazi. So i dont fucking care anymore and it has pushed me further right and I have no compassion anymore for wacko lefties.
>>
Nope. They thrive on you getting mad at those things or tripping yourself up defending yourself. The key is not to care.
>>
File: Selection_999(021).png (15KB, 1224x200px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_999(021).png
15KB, 1224x200px
>>137669093
>Is anyone else at the point where they just don't give a fuck about being labeled as racist or nazi
Yep I've been suspended from twitter twice in the last two days.
>>
>>137669750
>What about the Bernie bro using a republican politicians at a baseball game as target practice?

What about Dylan roof? what about x?

What about you coming up with a an actual argument to defend racism in america?
>>
File: 1502840196150.gif (676KB, 160x240px) Image search: [Google]
1502840196150.gif
676KB, 160x240px
>>137669093
Do not let them label you.

Declare your self as a traditionalist Orthodox Christian Serb.
>>
>>137670123
You started it retard. People are sick of being called racist and nazis for no reason. Congrats, you are turning good people into the things you claim to hate.
>>
File: this.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
this.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>137669904
>>
File: mob armed.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mob armed.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>137669343
>one of them killed someone like 4 days ago idiot
you mean this?
>>
>>137669750
Theres no point even responding, they don't care when its whites getting killed, it doesn't mean anything to them
>>
>>137670218
Now I understand why Serbs pretend Srebrenica never happened. To own it and show regret would create a massive weakness liberals and Jews would exploit to pacify you as they do with Germans and the Holocaust. My Croatian father is wrong you aren't cigani.
>>
>>137669093
>Is anyone else at the point where they just don't give a fuck about being labeled as racist

whenever i hear "racist" i think to myself "realist"
>>
>>137670283
>You started it retard. People are sick of being called racist and nazis for no reason. Congrats, you are turning good people into the things you claim to hate.
They really are retarded, they just can't see people aren't any of those things just because the hate freedom destroying assholes.
>>
>>137670123
Imagine committing so much harassment and actual outright murder against innocent people because they're "nazis" until you start creating actual unironic nazis out of unhinged outcasts.
>>
>>137670123

Sure.

Cultural homogeneity leads to high trust , low crime societies.

Diversity breaks those societies down.

Western culture is founded on 800 years of British Common Law and property rights, along with Judaeo-Christian morals and values from Jerusalem and science and philosophy from Athens.

Anyone who is not with that program and willing to assimilate should be afraid to speak.

That's you.

We will make you afraid to speak.

This is what it feels like when you're about to be afraid to speak.
>>
>>137669093
I stopped giving a fuck 4-5 years ago...and I've been calling it as I see it ever since...
Got a little survey emailed to me from my bank, asked me on a scale of 0-10, how likely I was to recommend the bank to friends or family...
Earlier that day, I had been in the bank to see about new cheques...they want $55 plus HST and delivery for 50 cheques...
On the survey, I marked '0'...would not recommend...comment box opened, asking for comment, and I said that they were probably too jewy for jews...lol...
Fuckers tried to phone me 4 days in a row...Ima guessing they didn't like my comment...
Fuckem...
>>
When everyone's a racist Nazi no one's a racist Nazi. The left has been crying wolf for so long those words no longer have any meaning.
>>
>>137670441

Pure unadulterated premeditated murder. Open and shut case.

But seriously, this guy is going to burn because the pussies who run our "justice" system lack the testicular fortitude to do the right thing.
>>
>>137669093

Yep.
>>
>>137671180

Acres of room for reasonable doubt.

He will walk.

The Left will chimp out.
>>
File: 1486036926523.jpg (292KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1486036926523.jpg
292KB, 640x426px
>>137670515
>pretend
>>
File: HR department.png (1MB, 749x754px) Image search: [Google]
HR department.png
1MB, 749x754px
>>137669093
Now post this on your Twitter that contains your linkedin and other info
>>
>>137669093
You wouldn't post like this on /pol/ if you really meant what you said. You're just trying to use this board as your personal hugbox
>>
The fact that you had any respect for them when they labled you such an inflamatory title and tried to pass it as true, when its clearly false, is surprising, the moment I heard them call some random person a nazi and fight tooth an nail to keep up the narrative, I knew the times changed, lies became normal, deceit so blatantly in your face became mainstream. I'm not white, but seeing them make up BS excuses to try and make themselves look good and tear down monuments pisses me off. American history should not be removed.
>>
>>137669093
I used to care about being labeled as a rcist or nazi when i didn't understand Poe's Law, but now I just don't even comment on facebook because I don't want them looking up my parents in the phone book and doing harm which is a common theme among the left.
>>
>>137671025
This is why i still pop in here
>>
>>137671775
Always have three social media accounts.
One for friends and family, one for work or school, and one for shitposting. Use a fake name for the last one. Then you can type whatever the hell you want to.
>>
>>137669093
That's why we're doxing you and informing employers. You don't care if you're a nazi. They do.
>>
>>137669093

>whites plan a demonstration against their history being erased
>history

I'm white, and that's not history that I want attributed to me.
>>
It bothers me. Not because I'm personally offended or anything, but it bothers me just how utterly stupid that person is when they call me a nazi/racist.
>>
>>137672043

If you remove the historical record of injustice, it will repeat you dumb faggot.
>>
>>137669750
>republican politicians at a baseball game as target practice?
you don't here anything about this. down the memory hole it went.

last i heard that guy's pelvis was still all fucked up from the bullet and he can't piss and shit right.
>>
>>137669093
Yeah I got accused of being a racist unfairly by a group of friends at university in 2014 and I thought it was the worst injustice to have happened to me, I was terrified at the loss of status and the impact that would have in my standing with women.
Now I could give two shits: I actually openly say I am pro white nationalist and I don't even care what others think. I will fight and die for the cause if I must. They awoke a lion.
>>
File: 2102426-tasha_yar_1.jpg (77KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
2102426-tasha_yar_1.jpg
77KB, 694x530px
>>137669093

Did someone say "Rape Gangs"?!
>>
>>137672309
Every time a liberal brings this car nazi up it is your duty to bring up the Bernie shooter, emphasize that he shot a politician and did it first.
>>
>>137670913

>Cultural homogeneity leads to high trust , low crime societies.

Source?
>>
>>137669093
Agreed
>>
File: 1497608429614.jpg (21KB, 293x288px) Image search: [Google]
1497608429614.jpg
21KB, 293x288px
>>137669093
Yeah pretty much.

I just look at the (((news))) and social media and shit and see NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST RACIST ETC and just roll my eyes, like yeah call them that again and maybe it'll work this time.
>>
>>137669343
fuck off you nigger lovin kike, your days are numbered, we have had enough
gas for kikes
ropes for niggers
bullets for traitors
>>
>>137669093
shut up you pedophile, nazi, faggot, bitch, cunt commie neocon fascist
>>
>>137669093
Passed that point about three years ago.
>>
>>137669750
you slimy worthless turd
YT has had enough, go back to africa or Israel while you still can
>>
>>137669455
This is the next step,and I think we're just about at that point. The larping bull shit is over with.

I honestly don't want it to happen.....but it's going to whether we want it or not
>>
>>137670886
Soon we will all see
>>
>>137669904
agreed
Ive had enough
gas them all, i dont fucking care anymore, no more compassion, Im not interested in a "discussion" fuck them

its not like they listen to reason or logic, so whats the fucking point
>>
>>137669093
lmao you were late in realizing that you newfag
>>
File: stklstystul.png (195KB, 481x478px) Image search: [Google]
stklstystul.png
195KB, 481x478px
>>137673146
>>
>>137669093
I say whatever I want, whenever I see my liberal friends I always say "what's up my niggas" just to see how they react. They are starting to find it funny now. When a discussion comes up and you have to bring up the "n-word", like "x called y an n-word", I just say nigger instead. Hell over the weekend we were having a cookout and one of the girls called me a he in front of them and I said "did you just assume my gender, shitlord?" Silence for a few seconds, I thought they were pissed, then they busted up laughing. They were a bit upset when I told them I voted for trump but they haven't given me any shit.
But then again my liberal friends aren't progressives and aren't entirely politically correct either.
>>
>>137672539
Europe vs Non- European countries (Most noteably latin America)

America doesn't count because it is still technically a white country and our burden of you invaders hasn't been paid yet (23 Trillion) but come hard times you will realize how much of a hostile shithole this place will be.
>>
>>137671439
Truly our greatest ally. Sorry we got all jewed up and bombed you.
>>
File: 13290175-essay.jpg (118KB, 980x660px) Image search: [Google]
13290175-essay.jpg
118KB, 980x660px
>>137669093
welcome into the club bro
>>
the confederates lost get over it. history is written by winners.
>>
>>137671998
Silly faggot, before long nobody will care anymore...

>Spend years calling white people Nazis

Have fun with the results
>>
>>137671998
Thats why your a fucking coward.
Thats why are family business, that refuses to hire niggers or jews, has also stopped hiring slimy lefty faggots like yourself. We dont need you.
>>
White people should not band together

Diversity is strength
>>
File: 1479089887997.png (467KB, 814x883px) Image search: [Google]
1479089887997.png
467KB, 814x883px
>>137673555
>come hard times you will realize how much of a hostile shithole this place will be.

I love it when you talk dirty, Anon.
>>
>>137669093
That's how you know we're CURRENTLY living under an authoritarian regime. Add to this affirmative action in school, diversity hires at work, the white/black tax payments versus benefits imbalances, all of it.

That is why I am no longer a libertarian. Our rights are already gone and it's time we retrieve them, since we can still do it democratically. 20 more years and we are at their mercy.
>>
>>137672043
Then pack your fucking bags and go back to africa
you slimy nigger fucker
>>
>>137674047
>That is why I am no longer a libertarian.
We can go back to being libertarians when everyone is white. It only works with white societies.
>>
>>137669093
>Is anyone else at the point where they just don't give a fuck about being labeled as racist or nazi
Yes. I'm right and I know it, so their loaded labels don't bother me at all.
>>
>>137672309
>>137672521
You guys are stupid. It's not a tit for tat, and that guy wasn't marching in a protest about white people n stuff. There was no real purpose for the unite the right, no policy point, no real action. Nothing about worker's rights, nothing about income disparity, or the disappearing middle class. Just some anti-American assholes waving Nazi flags and traitors.
>>
>>137669093
https://youtu.be/gWS5EP-9qg0

Another Shoah!
>>
>>137672043
Destroying all evidence it happened doesn't make it any less of history.

My family owned slaves back in the old times all affluent families did. This is how things were.

When the war was over and slavery was abolished do you know how many ex-slaves left?

Zero

They all stayed and worked the same jobs they had before. History isn't always as it's portrayed in leftist Hollywood cuck movies making every slave owner out to be the devil incarnate.

>Or maybe that's how you want it after all, destroy all evidence of what really happened so you can tell the tale that fits your narrative
>>
File: 1u1sao.jpg (90KB, 594x372px) Image search: [Google]
1u1sao.jpg
90KB, 594x372px
>>
>>137674321
there was like, 1 nazi flag. who was probably FBI or some autist nobody even wants to be around.
>>
>>137674529
There were several. It is known that there's always been white supremacists in law enforcement, so to say that maybe FBI, while may be true, doesn't negate the point.
>>
>>137673704
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>137672539

Humans are ego and self.
Self implies an animal, an animal that identifies to a group. Blue birds do not fly with the red birds.
Here is what I mean by self is an animal.
If you look at the statistics, people who didn't have parents around tend to have kids earlier in their lives, it's a survival reflex. It can be observed on a large scale in post war scenarios. It's above what you can comprehend but it partly dictates what you do beyond your thoughts.
Multiculturalism is a form of genocide and it will lead to conflict as soon as we enter what we call in psychology a conflict of realist group.
>>
Most people under 21 don't know anyone who was alive during WW2. The word "Nazi" is becoming a general insult or a joke...like the "soup nazi". As for racist, well everything that some SJW does not like is "racist".
>>
File: successful-hunting-trip[1].jpg (137KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
successful-hunting-trip[1].jpg
137KB, 728x546px
>>137669093
I have been that way for years, and it is liberating. Eventually you will find other nazis just like you. You will begin to hunt and fish more often with others. Your kids will play sports together. Your lawn will have clover, but its ok because you will own it in a few short years. The markets are up, and you think about moving and making 40% profit. Hell, I even quit drinking.

It is delightful.

If that is a nazi, than count me in.
>>
>>137675217
>There were several.
so what, like 5? it's bad optics, yes. but nobody is really truly a member of the NSDAP. it doesn't exist anymore. they died out in 1945.
>>
I have a friend who is super lib, got a DUI and spent one night in jail with savages.

Gets out of there and refers to blacks as having "CNS" - crazy nigger syndrome.

Red pilled.
>>
File: 1497060711087.jpg (168KB, 640x743px) Image search: [Google]
1497060711087.jpg
168KB, 640x743px
>>137669750
I mention this almost daily.
I'm sick of these fags that think they are right all the time.
If they want to call me a Nazi, so be it.
>>
>>137670992
Lol, that's a good one.
I think I'll do the same.
I have one life to live on this planet, might as well say what I want.
>>
>>137669904
Good god this, Shit has been shoved in my face so fucking hard that I dont fucking care anymore about any cause or movement and I'm just outright hateful now. Trans, blacks, faggots, liberal 20 something dipshits, feminists.

At this point I wish for Sharia law just to get the legal grounds to start killing motherfuckers.
>>
>>137676554
Neo-Nazi's are real bro. Why bring that flag to "preserve white history?" I'm all for free speech, but that shit is straight stupid. These assholes waving the confederate flag and the swastika claiming to be patriotic. Fucking worthless pieces of shit with nothing to do but whine.
>>
>>137670886
I'm black and yet I'm fully down for nazism at this point because ppl just cant seem to leave me the fuck alone. Whether they're on my side or against, all everyone talks about these days is socio-political horseshit. You can only force me to care so much. I knew I was right when I assumed letting this trans faggot lifestyle take root was gonna open the floodgates.
>>
>>137669093
I've been there pal. I've had people call me nazi before I even met them because I'm Dutch. I don't really give s fuck what you call me, now when you start to threaten my personal safety that's when I get mad. My family moved here after WW2 so I don't have ties to the South like some Confederate boys but I've lived here my whole life so I know what side I'll be fighting for when the day comes.
>>
>>137677589
yes i agree it doesn't help. but just because a few dorks are larping with nazi memorabilia doesn't mean everyone in the movement are dorks larping as nazis. also, i don't know where you're from (probably not the south), but the confederate flag is 100% patriotism. maybe you don't understand, but i do (i'm from texas).
>>
File: 1497060620514.png (277KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1497060620514.png
277KB, 2000x1333px
>>137677589
You do realize it was a State Flag... Before fags got uppity.
>>
the only people trump pissed off are the people who hate him anyway, nothing lost, nothing gained
>>
>>137669093
I yam what I yam.
>>
>>137669093
Hey /pol/ can we make him the new symbol of the alt right?
>>
>>137678010
>>137678079
I'm from the south. The secessionists are traitors by definition. It might be heritage, it's definitely part of the history, but I don't think IMHO that they're worth venerating in our public spaces. Put them in museums and whatnot, not Emancipation Park FFS.
>>
>>137678650
>The secessionists are traitors by definition.
treason is betrayal or aiding an enemy. leaving a political union is neither.
>>
>>137670123
I'm telling you this now...people are only going to be pushed so far before they snap. This crap has been going on for years and people are starting to get tired of being called Nazis because they don't bend over for big daddy government or capitulate to communist terrorists or black supremacists who are openly supported by the left. When the dam breaks liberals will be shot in the streets and the police will be overwhelmed. Don't think it can't happen because it will.
>>
>>137671485
>Hugbox
>Lives in Western Europe.
>>
>>137678811
So naming yourself an enemy of the government isn't treasonous? I don't buy that. Anyway, there's a middle road to walk here, not centrist, but there's no need to flock with mob mentality destroying the monuments. Have them taken down safely as has been the plan in many states for months.
>>
>>137679193
Of course rhis will happen. The natural conclusion to years of liberal identity politics against whites.
Decades. It is happening already. Dodge but. Antifa and blm would love to kill normal right wingers if can.
It is a soft civil war now.
Cold civil war.
>>
>>137679585
OR not have them taken down unless voted by the majority.
Period.
>>
>>137677976
Nobody listened...
>>
>>137672043
T. I feel white guilt because of movies and Jewish fictional media.
>>
>>137679831
They've already had those votes it the state houses and Senate. Nobody seems to raise a stink until it's too late.
>>
File: Lil-Wayne-Superbowl-Ad.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lil-Wayne-Superbowl-Ad.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>137680042
>>137680042
I listened anon.
Much love to you

Sans gay
>>
>>137669093
The Alt-Right wants you to be angry and show your true colors.
>>
>>137669904
Also do not forget if you do not like fat females you are a horrible person and usually they side with Trannies and other Liberal nonsense. HAES is a mistake.
>>
>>137680222
A fucking ballot vote man.
The people not the scum.
>>
>>137669683
They do, just show it. That's what they want.
>>
File: 1501891512126.jpg (79KB, 640x713px) Image search: [Google]
1501891512126.jpg
79KB, 640x713px
>>137677976
you are going to get deported back to sierra leona or segregated with all the evil niggers on day one if a real,actual nazi takes control of your goverment.
You should read more tyrone damarcus,nazism isnt just cool symbols and flags and lots of jobs and ebin world wars
>>
>>137670913
>Cultural homogeneity leads to high trust , low crime societies.
The Japanese police are bored. I am pissed to find out these outrageous crime rates aren't necessary, it's bullshit and it's embarrassing.
>>
>>137680632
Welcome to the wonderful idiosyncratic nature of a "representative democracy." The people voted for the people who are responsible for these public spaces. If you don't like it, vote them out of office.
>>
>>137679193
it will too, way too many people hate the left and the preachy self righteous joke they have become.
>>
>>137681153
Special vote.
Next.
>>
File: maga.jpg (26KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
26KB, 600x402px
>>137680546
>>
>call for the extermination of subhuman scum
>someone actually does
>why is everyone calling us nazis? that's so unfair :(

stop being actual literal nazis and maybe you might have a point
>>
>>137669093
Dox yourself then.
>>
>>137669262
Yuge.
>>
>>137669093
I honestly can't stand Neo-Nazis, but at this point, I really don't care to be labeled one.
>>
>>137681349
Actual nazis like rounding up jews for hitler?
Wtf are you faggots even going on about.

Stop being GAY.>>137681368
>>
the last twenty years

> captcha identify the helicopter there was no helicopter what did it mean by this?
>>
>>137681022
west africa isnt exactly a hotbed of diversity and its a rotting aids ridden sewer of crime
>>
File: 1485240278871.jpg (192KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485240278871.jpg
192KB, 1280x720px
>>137669093
>whites plan a demonstration

its a demonstration which has associations to hitler, WW2, mass destruction, discrimination and genocide (and fat social outcast men, still living with their moms, with mental health problems that include attempts at mass murder)

it's not a fucking "let's grow pot legally" rally

get a clue, you imbecile
>>
>>137669093
>Is anyone else at the point where they just don't give a fuck about being labeled as racist

I've never given a fuck about it. I'm nice to who I have to be nice to and avoid like the plague the rest.

I'm damn near 40 and a nigger only got the best of me once back in 2001. I enjoyed watching him fall from grace slowly afterwards. In the end I won by not being a fucking retard about it and letting him get culled.
>>
>>137681548
Well see we're starting to get somewhere. What do both where I live (sanctuary city shithole ny) and West Africa have in common that's missing from Japan...
>>
>>137670441
I have never seen this clip of all the assholes going nuts at his car till now. I wonder why...
>>
The kike media shot their Nazi load way too early into the political debate. Trump just let it run off him like water. Teflon Don. He made sure to side the Spec Ops led Bibi Israeli bad ass fighting Jews against the pajama boy cuckold faggot kike leftist Jew media in the U.S.

The left call a desire for a strong secure border racism.
They call saluting and respecting our nations flag "fascism".
They call our President literally Hitler and also a KKK member.
They call me, a white male Trump voter a Nazi.

The more they called me a Nazi, the more I actually read about Hitler and the National Socialists. I learned that much of our tech and accomplishments come from German Nazis.Wernher Von Braun was a Nazi who led our nation to walk upon the surface of the moon with advanced Nazi rocket tech.

Nazis invented radar, the fucking jet engine, night vision optics, the assault rifle, they ended drug addiction degeneracy, they ended smoking tobacco addiction, they had the largest public welfare program in our species history to help their down trodden, they cared about their fellow citizens and wanted the Jews to unite with them, but the Jews stabbed the Germans in the back on the night of long knives.

I learned that Hitler was a leftist faggot pussy artist hippy who only wanted to do paintings, but he learned the truth about the communist jew attempting to destroy Europe and gave up his cuckoldry and took up arms and fought honorably in WW1. He earned the iron fucking cross for pulling an officer out of a heavy volume of fire in no mans land back to the trenches.

Hitler gave up everything for his blood and soil. He believed all races had the right to self determination. He knew that the white race had the greatest intelligence genetics, most likely from sheer lottery luck of mother nature tossing out mutations, but our advanced intelligence could not be allowed to have the kike commies extinguish our flame.
>>
>>137681735
What did you vile faggots say about tea party rallys?
Same thing.
The only way to beat u is to erase u
>>
File: IMG_0832.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0832.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>137671474
I cannot believe that these people exist.
God Almighty.
>>
>>137674415
>defending muh slavery
>2017

Let me guess, you didn't graduate college
>>
>>137682029
Have you been under a rock?
>>
>>137681735
>and fat social outcast men, still living with their moms, with mental health problems that include attempts at mass murder
If you dickholes can't stop that shit right fucking there, a lot more of you are going to understand Karma doesn't have patience with hypocrisy and in spite of what the average progressive thinks, is not a leftist phenomenon, with all that fake fuckin namaste bullshit. What the fuck..
>>
>>137682287
On the bright side they probably disapprove of your life choices as well.
>>
>>137682444
I smell a nigger
>>
>>137682536
I meant on news sources. It's always the same clip of the car backing up, but no one attacking it.
>>
>>137669093
The words racist and nazi mean nothing anoymore. The boy who cried nazi has done it too many times. Anyone who disagrees with them is racist even if the topic isn't about race.
>>
>>137671025
fact
>>
>>137682536
I only saw it for the first time today, it needs more visibility.
>>137682029
Download it and upload it to twitter. Then come back and tell /pol/ if you were suspended...
>>
>>137677589

Yeah dude everybody knows you can't be a Nazi and love American values lol XD
>>
>>137682684
I am a white male, but that probably doesn't fit your narrative
>>
>>137681349

>1 causality

Oy vey it's anudda shoah
>>
>>137672521
This. And the boys in blue that BLM cucks gunned down
>>
>>137682806
My bad, do you still love me anon, I said I was sorry. I won't hit you again. Don't leave me babe.

Even fox News is shilling the left agenda. It's sickening to watch this shit. One fatty commie died boo hoo. How many died in Chi-town this weekend? Media never brings that up either.
>>
Not giving a fuck is what they fear the most.

For decades, calling you a "racist" and "Nazi" has been their words to shame white people who want to improve their own lives in any way.

"Racist" is pretty much dead.
"Nazi" will be a dead insult very soon as well.

Eventually white people will get fed up and collectively stop giving a fuck about what mentally ill people think of them. Then it will be a magical time filled with helicopter rides.
>>
>>137677589
Yeah, make the people who will really crush your skulls in, mad, while forcing them to remove the thing that you claim identifies the danger. That is really quite brilliant. Some kind of weird reverse psychology I'm not aware of?
>>
>>137683241
Why was my grandfather deployed to Europe in 1943? To hear him tell it, it was to fight against fascism, authoritarianism and especially nazis.
>>
>>137683254
No. It fits it just fine. You are a nigger
>>
I'm not willing to be open about my beliefs on social media because I don't want that shit going back to my family. Seems like doxxing and dragging relatives through the dirt is all the rage.

Honestly, the other reason is that my only retort in debates is anecdotal evidence. I want to be able to back up what I say without having only my experiences.
>>
>>137669093
I'm not even going to write out a long post explaining my "justification" or whatever because that's actually how little I care about being a Nazi or racist
>>
>>137683914
Kind of like bringing guns to a peaceful gathering just reeks of the antithetical. Thank you for feeding that point. Everything these white nationalist and supremacist cucks is false. Unite the right, please, more like the wrong.
>>
>>137684207
>I'm not willing to be open about my beliefs on social media
Having social media, other than a troll account. SHAME
>>
>>137684526
You are a special kind of cuck.
>>
>>137684171
I'm sure you aren't college educated either, which perfectly fits my narrative for a racist.

Prove me wrong tho?
>>
>>137684526
I watched this whole thing and I want to know who bussed those counter protesters in.
>>
File: 1502419243555.jpg (6KB, 250x175px) Image search: [Google]
1502419243555.jpg
6KB, 250x175px
>>137672788
>ropes for niggers
>bullets for traitors
you have that backwards, traitors deserve a long painful death (plus the curse connected from hanging from a tree) niggers can't help being niggers, so a quick merciful death is in order.

let us not turn into savages, friend.
>>
If the Ferguson and Baltimore riots didn't immediately redpill you and make you not give a fuck about being called racist, then there is no hope for you.
>>
>>137684893
No, I've not been brain washed by the leftist robot makers in the "higher education" system. But I'm wealthy as fuck and don't have a 9-5. Eat a dick with your college meme you kike. While your in your cubicle tomorrow I'll be in my comfy chair...Wait no I have a dr. appt to go to that I can actually afford to pay for out of my own pocket.

You are probably still paying off school debt, where as I went out and made money the old fashion way. I worked for the man then started my own business. Sold everything, and now I never have to work again. Hows your life going there college grad?
>>
>>137684893
hm, that sounds like something a faggot highschooler would say.

Have you seen a vagina yet? I mean like a real vagina, not your convoluted expectations of genitals the faggot media has told you to accept.
>>
>>137686213
If you just turned this into a tranny pussy thread, to be honest. I'll just laugh.
>>
File: breitbart2.jpg (80KB, 592x727px) Image search: [Google]
breitbart2.jpg
80KB, 592x727px
I don't give a fuck anymore!
>>
>>137685013
Oh dear, did I rustle your jimmie's?
>>
>>137669093
>>
>>137669093
It matters if you want to earn a living.
>>
>>137686849
What is George Soros paying these days?
>>
File: 10.jpg (31KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
31KB, 600x434px
>>
>>137686849
Was meant for >>137684849
You, I just don't believe you know anything of the sort.
>>
>>137670441
That was after he'd already slammed his fucking car into people and the cars in front of him.

>>137671180
There's no proof of 'premeditated' in this video dumbass, which is why even the most outraged, knee-jerk news story said '2nd degree murder charges' from the get go. A lot of them were saying manslaughter after the fact, also, because it seemed like this dumbass could've just gotten pissed about Antifaggots and BLM blocking the road and plowed into the back of the car in front of him out of frustration, or had his car actually attacked so hit the gas in panic.

It happens all the fucking time, but no our President actually waiting for these facts was RACIST OH MY GOD KKK FUCKING IMPEACH.

Fuck Liberals.
>>
>>137687289
Wow, you totally change my mind with your shitty meme
>>
Beekeeping

Beekeeping in is the ultimate symbol of white supremacy, mysoginy and capitalism.
1. Dress in all white with a hood.
2. Hate Africans and will kill them
3. The female (bees) do all the work.
4. Man in whitehood collects all the gold (honey)
5. Only useful bees are EUROPEAN honey bees

Euro-honeybee colonies represent the ultimate in European colonization of America at the insectual level.

When euro bees disappear the country will die.
>>
>>137687181
Couldn't say, honestly. What is Koch paying?
>>
>>137671998
You're doing that because you're fascists LARPing as decent people. The truth is going to really sting if you ever grow up.
>>
File: 11.jpg (30KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
30KB, 418x455px
>>137687485
>>
>>137687400
Regardless of who it was meant for you are wrong. This ain't reddit faggot
>>
File: 249249942.jpg (19KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
249249942.jpg
19KB, 385x383px
>>137672539
Lol
>Source: reality and all of human history
>>
>>137669093
> I thought the left were same people

Ever tried arguing with a woman on her period? That's left for you. These parasites are emotion-driven, whereas conservatives are often rationally driven.
>>
>>137669093
We are past the point of no return, since yesterday every fucking social network and website is banning anything remotely resembled to a right win idea, hell a friend's page got banned because he posted historical things about Mexican nationalists like Santa Anna and Porfirio Diaz, I mean how the world went so fucking shit I can't even follow a page about my country's history?
>>
>>137673003
Ideally, the Nazis and Antifa Commie degenerates will kill each other, with the police cleaning up what's left, then Trump and the rest of America can finally get back to fucking normal.

Well, we'll have to destroy the Democrats too and replace them with an opposition party that isn't from the asshole of hell.
>>
File: 1494196060446.png (273KB, 793x794px) Image search: [Google]
1494196060446.png
273KB, 793x794px
>>137687289
fighting communism is a duty too, punch a communist today

all socalists and communists deserve to be punched just as much
>>
>>137681349
You're fag. I hope you burn like a faggot.

Oh & kys
>>
>>137669907
Play ostrich, and keep your head in the sand, with a white flag taped to your ass?
That's your strategy?

No thanks.
>>
File: 1.png (256KB, 447x448px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
256KB, 447x448px
>>137687948
>>
>>137671474
Why won't the war start already?
>>
>>137685987
Wait so let me just get this straight, you didn't go to college, are racist, and are a nazi. Yea that pretty much all checks out.

Maybe if you went to college you would have learned that more than ZERO slaves left the south post emancipation.
>>
>>137688083
Where does the smashed skull of a reporter, an activist blinded by acid, and a jew ran down in the streets go in this picture?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE2QXxgBUDI
>>
>>137687632
They are actually a massive company in my town, I didn't work there. I did have to sign an agreement that I would not patent anything for 7 years after leaving their property because any influence they may have had could contribute to my idea and I may have been influenced by things I saw in their plant

Was working as outside contractor
>>
>>137687632
In hind sight (and you mentioned this) I did comment on the wrong post. Love anon
>>
whites are becoming minorities...why start caring now about what transgenders and faggots label you when they're your beliefs?

the whole lions don't lose sleep thing
>>
>>137687678
Nice argument. Well cited and sourced. Free speech isn't free of opposition or blow back. You really want a hug box, though, I get it, it's cool. Support terrorism to conceal the fact that you're a jobless piece of shit with a lousy education and a general sense of waning relevance.
>>
File: 1491435010140.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1491435010140.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>137688083
kill yourself you fucking lying communist piece of shit
>>
>>137669093
Long past that point
>>
>>137688245
This is quite possibly the dumbest retort ever. I am not a Nazi and have no use for them. Am I a racist? Ehh I'm a race realist. Facts don't care about race, so take that as you may.

What are your usury fees from your kike school? Or are you a stay at home neet living in moms basement. (I say moms, because lets face it, you dad left years ago)
>>
File: 1501795528498.jpg (72KB, 580x659px) Image search: [Google]
1501795528498.jpg
72KB, 580x659px
>>137687619
>i had saved a feral swarm and had placed it in its own hive, but then i moved to Oregon for a season
>i told my senpai to move them where the cold winter wind wouldn't affect them
>they died
it hurt, they were gud girls, they would sip water from my fingers, i could handle them without a suit only a hat with minimal mesh, and no gloves.

>>137687655
>using ancient memes
>>
>>137669093

It's simple: Only whites are humans, and capable of being citizens of first-world countries.

Anything else is literal animal-tier.
No voting rights apply to them, no citizenship either. Pity optional.

Do not acknowledge them as human, grant them no clemency.
>>
They've fucked themselves by watering down the meaning of the word. They fucked up. The goy have awoken.
>>
>>137688816
Dox me then
>>
>>137682444
Benjamin Franklin owned slaves, should all $100 bills be burned?
>>
>>137688816
>jobless
I'm not you, but thanks? Hey maybe you can go ahead and try to get me fired from my job. No, really, I'd love to see you try.
>>
>>137669808
>Jew exterminator

Proofs? They're still here
>>
Those words have no meaning anymore, thanks lefties

If you're gonna compare me to hitler because of my views, I might as well hold true
>>
>>137689789
>>137689444
I don't really care about you enough, and my job is actually pretty rad. Anyhow one of you already conceded the argument, the other is a larping fool (hint: 1 post by this ID).
>>
>>137689789
Had my wifes son not died at Sandy Hook he would hated this faggot too
>>
>>137690467
>rad
Holy fuck did we time travel back to the 80's
>>
>>137684893
How's that degree in underwater post nuclear feminism going?
>>
>>137690718
This dude is a high school larper who will oversleep in the morning.
>>
>>137690666
(You), I like you. Sick trips brosevsky!
>>
>>137678650
You really don't know shit about the civil war, or, likely, history in general, do you?
How are people who defended their home state, their families and friends, their homes, against invading armies considered traitors? Their states left the union by popular vote, legally,and were subsequently invaded.

Would you have us wipe all monuments, all history of the "traitorous" colonists too?
>>
>>137690718
Not>>137690718
>>
>>137690953
well I fucked this one up twice
>>
File: AndyFyfe.png (187KB, 450x437px) Image search: [Google]
AndyFyfe.png
187KB, 450x437px
>>137669093

Battle of Boston this Saturday Bounty.
>>
>>137669093
Years of Lead.
Search that term on the web.
I really don't want it to happen in the US.
>>
>>137690879
Not gonna lie, had this gone unchecked I would have committed 4chin suicide and self checked.
>>
>>137679585
Like I said, you don't know shit about history. Face it, your lefty media and lefty proffs have fed you full of bullshit, like all the lefty drones. Educate yourself.
>>
>>137687948
>Punching nazi's is an American tradition
So is KILLING commies. Let us not forget Korea, Vietnam and, numerous proxy wars against the reds.
>>
>>137669093

A strategy would be to totally use the word for absolutely everything, all the times.

Equals totallx shooting even the last powder.
It will be done after that.

:) keep on trolliing
>>
>>137690914
That legality is highly suspect. Also the south invaded the north (where is Gettysburg again). Even so, it's not my decision and as such the decision to remove the confederate monuments has, again, been in process for months by local governments and municipalities.
>>
I'm a nigger and I feel you shouldn't care either. Black people have no empathy for white folks. Black people actually feel justified in seeing white people as enemies.
>>
>>137669093
every time a lefty calls me a nazi i lean right

they are doing us a great service, so what if a bunch of freaks think i'm a nazi?

they wanted me dead years ago
>>
>>137669093
>>137672788

Fucking psychopaths
>>
>>137691686
this is evident in black behavior, it's true
>>
>>137691567
>Also the south invaded the north
Really? this is what you bring to the table. What college was that you went to again?
>>
>>137691253
Unless some things change, fast. That's what we're heading for.
>>
I don't care anymore, not hiding I'm the shadows anymore. It's now or never.
>>
>>137669093
Absolutely my feeling. I was initially very thrown off by the events in Charlottesville, forced me to examine what I'd been supporting all along. And then the Inquisition began, and I realized what the fuck was really going on.

No appeasement. It's not as if you can apologize and they'll accept and be friends. They will always hold this against you no matter what. We never avowed this shit and therefore do not have to disavow it.

They want to rub this shit on you. Do not let them.
>>
File: wiki war.png (8KB, 1161x82px) Image search: [Google]
wiki war.png
8KB, 1161x82px
>>137691567
>>
>>137669093
I'm not even a racist, just a conservative, but I've been called both and a nazi simply because I did not vote for Clinton

I've also been called a racist simply because I'm white

They just keep pushing me
>>
>>137692492
i dropped fox news like a sack of hot shit when I heard the coverage of charlotte including greg fucking gutfeld virtue signalling and other "based" hosts. Hannity is fine though.
>>
>>137692634
You're almost there, don't bite the nazi bait tho. Be conservative and be you.
>>
I dont even keep up with politics and I had a dream last night where some crazy bitch pulled a gun in a store I was in and I think she was yelling some leftist shit.

There will probably never be a full on civil war but mass media needs to be dismantled at this point for good. There time has come and they need to go bankrupt. When you have 60 something year old guys attacking the mayor of that town physically where the car thing happened you know people are mentally poisoned by the media.
>>
>>137669093
It's pretty simple.

>see that there are problems with minorities
>hear that the cause of the problems are white people
>your are certain, that you are not a racist, you don't go around shouting Nigger to everyone
>people who disagree are called nazis
>but those nazis sure make a reasonable points
>realize that media labels you a racist and everyone who tries to argue that, a nazi
>decide no to speak out and rather be a racist than nazi
>>
>>137680979
>>137677976
>you are going to get deported back to sierra leona or segregated with all the evil niggers on day one if a real,actual nazi takes control of your goverment.

The black people who went to Liberia became the ruling class. Blacks in the US have western education and 30% white admixture. They'd move up in terms of living standards and power if sent to Africa. "Back to Africa" was preached by Marcus Garvey and Malcom X - not exactly nazis.
>>
>>137692072
Are you really claiming that bringing an armed force en masse into the North or undeclared states and territories doesn't constitute an invasion? What clown college did you attend and subsequently drop out from? The university of false equivalency? It's almost as if you're claiming that there were no war hawks from the south or that the south didn't actively seek help from the English to perpetrate a war over what amounts to a then already dated economic model (that relied on slavery).
>>
>>137691567
Absolutely history illiterate. The south invaded the north... 2 years into the war. Wonder where all the previous battles happened? And the only thing suspect is your indoctrinators' motives. There was no legal standing at that time to keep individual states in a voluntary union. Every state that left did so through popular vote. Basically, might beat right. Congratulations!
>>
If I didn't think you bitches would doxx the fuck out of me you would see I have been the most based mutherfucker on Facebook since June of last year. I gave no fucks about the Nazi shit November 9th. Fuck em.
>>
>>137694142
SC seceded, as was their right. Other states joined. Lincoln demanded all remaining states send soldiers to invade the now foreign states. Some more states left as a result. Everything after is a result of this foreign invasion of southern lands, a result of a war the south never wanted. Your side won, wrote the history, and got us, along with a whole lotta hateful niggers as your reward. Hope you're happy.
>>
>>137671439
GENERALE! GENERALE!
>>
>>137694266
Illiterate, or are you just being literally simplistic? Lincoln followed a precedent laid down by Washington vis a vis the whiskey rebellion.
>>
>>137687768
What the-...?

>That's it, gas kikes with white liberals
>>
File: 1410594373444.png (310KB, 499x583px) Image search: [Google]
1410594373444.png
310KB, 499x583px
>>137672788
OY VEY!!!!!!!
>>
>>137669093
i was legit just thinking this. i really don't care anymore. i don't care if they think trump is one either.
>>
File: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (157KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg
157KB, 501x585px
>>137692634
You racist bastard
Thread posts: 237
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.