[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amerifag here, thinking about getting off this sinking ship while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: p3mcp.jpg (20KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
p3mcp.jpg
20KB, 412x351px
Amerifag here, thinking about getting off this sinking ship while I've still got a chance. Where's a good place for a straight white male to move to ?
>>
>>137667963
canada
>>
>>137667963
Go to finland,you won't have to learn the language cause no one talks to each other.
>>
>>137667963
They're trying to exterminate us from the whole Earth. Running away just means it'll be easier for them to finish you off later.
>>
Get over here m8.
>>
>>137667963
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>137668109
kill yourself
>>
>>137668559
t. 56%
canada is 75 %white,Quebec 85%
come home white man
>>
>>137667963
Do what you tell Mexicans to do: Stay in your country and make it better instead of running away
>>
Russia. They don't even have gay people.
>>
>>137667963
Get the fuck out you dry heaving, thirsty sheckler.
>>
>>137667963
Right here in 5 years
>>
>>137668668
It's also rulled by social justice faggots, can't you even get arrested for calling a trans the wrong pronoun?
>>
File: 1502169960758.jpg (40KB, 657x527px)
1502169960758.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
>>137668839
damn...
>>
Had a few friends who moved to Asia, and say its heaven. Easy sex, everything cheap, and you can buy ANY drug off the street corner.
>>
>>137669397
>can't buy firearms at the grocery store
Why even live?
>>
>>137669397
asia is a big fucking place, where specifically
>>
As it was with Rome, degeneracy and multiculturalism shall be the downfall of America.

"All the nations have drunk the wine of the passion of her immorality. The kings of the earth were immoral with her, and the merchants of the earth have grown wealthy through the extravagance of her luxury.” Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins or contract any of her plagues. For her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.…"

Get out, my fellow Americans.
>>
>>137669162
This, planning on going there for petroleum geologist contracts. Just wear heavy cologne so they don't smell the capitalism
>>
>>137667963
Up ur own ass.
>>
>>137669552
This. I was thinking about south Korea but now I'm kinda thinking that's a bad idea
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.