[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know as a half-Jew who has been in Israel recently I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1423830169828.jpg (42KB, 396x454px) Image search: [Google]
1423830169828.jpg
42KB, 396x454px
You know as a half-Jew who has been in Israel recently I just want to say something to you faggots. I don't even care that a great deal of you want people like me dead. There are so many venomous kikes in power on this Earth and I admit to it being a Jewish problem. I can't take these new left / post modernists. It is making me sick. I truly want Antifa and all of these white shaming people to be taken out of the USA. Take out all of these fucking Muslim savages. White people will be wiped out soon so you fuckers better have plenty of kids.

I know people might assume I am being subversive here, but also consider that gentiles are capable of being just as "Jewish" so keep your eyes open at all times. We have to end globalization, if there is a way to help the negro community up to a position of living with some humanity in the USA we need to find it.
>>
File: 176576576.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
176576576.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>137662810
So what do you want us to do about it?We can't do anything without being labeled a terrorist, although i'm glad the left is now getting labeled that now.But still...people are stupid man, and jews made them that way.How would you even reverse this when it's nothing but chaos between both sides?
>>
>>137662810
Why are you here?
>>
>>137663405
I think in life you do what you can. I ask people to try. We elected a President who actually calls out these subhuman cowards, we can do more. Did you watch him shit on them in his latest press conference, the Media in this country is one of the worst in a 1st world country...it's a fucking disgrace.

>>137663596
Why not?
>>
>>137662810
>I don't even care that a great deal of you want people like me dead
i like you anon
i just want to live in a society of mostly different European people.
>>
>>137664144
I recently visited your country, Canadian. You have a beautiful home, and I hope you turn around the tide in your country with all of this pronoun nonsense, Trudeau, and refugees. When I went to your country there were elements of nationalism, pride in Canadian made goods, and nice neighborhoods. Toronto was absolute cancer beyond repair however.

You and me both, I want a country of conservative white people and all of these self-hating whites, muslims, and other profligates to get the absolute fuck out.
>>
File: 1687687687687678.jpg (8KB, 261x238px) Image search: [Google]
1687687687687678.jpg
8KB, 261x238px
>>137664004
Yeah, it was a great speech.But the anti white propaganda that these zionist jews pump out everyday is overwhelmingly sickening.I can't even watch an advertisement anymore without being disgusted by the amount of racemixing diversity bullshit.
>>
>>137665577
BIBI BTFO

KEK WILLS IT
>>
>>137662810
>I don't even care that a great deal of you want people like me dead.

To be honest, I really don't get all the "Jew this, goy that" around here. Yeah, yeah, I'm sure I could go browse the catalog and find threads where people infodump about it and try to tell me that (((they))) are the root of all evil. But really, all of that, even if true, is way more than I can do anything about in my day-to-day life.

I just live the best I can and let God sort it out with each individual. We'll all face Him one day anyway.
>>
>>137662810
Promote white/nigger/native/multi(blacked) ethnostates in a new US party.
>>
>>137667453
That's what I want more than anything, really.
>>
>>137662810
OK, you're initials are JCB.
>>
>>137666265
The Jews in general are not as much of a collective as people on here think. Orthodox and Hasidim think people like me and other non-jews are goyim cockroaches. Exterminating everyone with Jewish blood would be throwing the baby out with the bathwater in way, but with how many toxic Jews there are, ESPECIALLY in the USA, I could understand the sentiment.

In general, these ultra powerful Jews and power and their gentile counterparts may or not be united in their little collective elite shadow government, but they are a cancer on society along with their useful idiot new leftists that help to maintain the status quo.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.