[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about modern white people that makes them so easily

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: rare anime pepe.jpg (19KB, 250x312px) Image search: [Google]
rare anime pepe.jpg
19KB, 250x312px
What is it about modern white people that makes them so easily guilt trip? Because that's all this is. A black chick comes up to you yelling about reparations and privilege and you roll over apologizing for your ancestors. Why can't normie whites grow a spine?
>>
Because Jews brainwashed them
>>
because white reflects lights, and therefor reflect whats put infront of them spiritually, good or bad, shame or racism.

ps: white people think reflection is the only kind of intelligence
>>
File: 1493399153310.png (71KB, 896x716px) Image search: [Google]
1493399153310.png
71KB, 896x716px
>>137662807

White man created the modern world, enabled the average (hence dumb) westerner to live like kings wouldn't even dream to live like 500 years ago.

This led to lowering the guards down, as you can clearly see observing average Amerifat, with tits, ass, gut spilling over etc.

Such insecure, weak men, still have procreation desires. No matter their gluttonous bodies, no matter their lack of physical strength, their brains are still wired for procreation, because that's what mammals do.

Knowing full well he can't court a lady by display of power, he resorts to display of "kindness", doing anything to get acceptance or acknowledgment from the opposite sex.

This leads to acting like a lil bitch or a fucking cuck, scientifically speaking.
>>
File: thinking kat.jpg (99KB, 1024x1020px) Image search: [Google]
thinking kat.jpg
99KB, 1024x1020px
>>137663171
brainwashing only works on the weak willed though. was it something in the water?
>>
File: 1501368427371.png (377KB, 512x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501368427371.png
377KB, 512x1024px
idk but my waifu kyouko is really cute
>>
>>137662807

I always tell these people the same thing "If your father committed a crime and was sentenced to 50 years in prison but died after 25 would it be fair for them to make you serve the remaining 25 year?"

They usually respond "hell nah dawg" and then I say "so why is it fair for you to hold me accountable for my ancestors actions?" and watch as they do mental gymnastics trying to figure out how to counter it.
>>
Whites have a pathological altruism which causes suicidal rates of empathy within them. Basically they want to be the "moms" of the world.
>>
>>137662807
I don't know. I've always instinctively perceived and immediately rejected white guilt bullshit, even when I was a kid despite coming from a very liberal family, getting indoctrinated in school and through entertainment. I don't understand how other white people are either unaware of it or are not infuriated by it.
>>
File: 1396614077426.gif (1MB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
1396614077426.gif
1MB, 480x470px
>>137662807
>>137663584
Vitagen please...

Stop being a white supremacist and get back to playing Toukiden/Soul Sacrifice with the rest of us.
>>
>>137662807
Because of the history of the last 500 years. Western imperialism is in many people's collective imaginary. Also, KKK, and racial segregation are very recent in the USA.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.