[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is BDSM so mainstream now? Is ir degenerate or is it women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: BDSM_collar_back.jpg (23KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
BDSM_collar_back.jpg
23KB, 800x533px
Why is BDSM so mainstream now?

Is ir degenerate or is it women just demanding a return to their submissive gender role?

What does it say about our modern western capitalistic society?
>>
>>137662744
because some lonely dried up ivy-league english professor thought it'd be funny and there's loads of women that love to read fantasy sex novels as proven by said english professor
>>
>>137662744
Desu, femdom is the path to nirvana.
>>
>>137664109
Very lewd
>>
>>137662744
I guess it's strongly influenced by culture and history. In cultures with less ropes in chains it has less of a chance to develop. Japan for instance developed Kinbaku.

>>137664109
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/tibetan-nun-becomes-fetish-queen-10462364
>>
>>137662744
Remember all those animal documentaries where the male lions, wolves, monkeys and pretty much all living things violently conquered and fucked females?

People are the same. Most men won't accept the truth: If you want the peaceful relationship that exists in your mind's eye, you have to be the dominant force in your woman's life.

The modern world seeks to take more than your foreskin now. They want the balls and at least an inch off your cock too. (((just be glad we left a little nub goy)))
>>
>>137662744
You're on the right track, anon. Most women desire to be dominated, but it's almost so difficult to do that it's not worth the time.
>>
>>137662744

women are confusing their 'true' desires with taboo, as it conflicts with their special princess upbringing
>>
In america bdsm is popular because somebody could be anybody needed to move some whips and chains bim bap some pr some vodoo some working capital we got a new thing going
>in germany it's because they want to be tied up and to eat shit it's cultural
>>
>>137662744
Leaky just had this conversation with my wife: she wants to be more submissive, and for me to boss her around more in the bedroom.

Seems fine by me. She'd better get used to being pregnant, though.
>>
>>137662744
It's not a capitalist thing. It's a not having kids thing.
When you have a family and kids your sex life does not need to be so fucking complicated because you just don't have the time and energy.
These crazy sex things being mainstream is because getting caught by you cat or dog with a butt plug while in a gimp mask while your wife wipes you is not as embarrassing as you daughter screaming "STOP HuRTing daddy!b!b"
>>
>>137662744
It's not though
>>
>>137664109
SPBP
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.