[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brazil is 47% white (91 million people). Why aren't we hearing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 72

File: uma delicia.png (169KB, 2400x2392px) Image search: [Google]
uma delicia.png
169KB, 2400x2392px
Brazil is 47% white (91 million people). Why aren't we hearing about them more often? Are they holding out?
>>
What exactly do you want to hear from us?
>>
>>137659008
Less crazy stuff (favelas, brutality), more European things. Are the non nigger infected parts safe actually?
>>
>>137658336
to much corruption, you'll only hear from them at the World Cup. Apart from that i don't see them becoming relevant(they have the potential though)
>>
File: 1501800758412.png (292KB, 467x431px) Image search: [Google]
1501800758412.png
292KB, 467x431px
>>137658336
>pic related
>>
They count anyone with 1/4th European ancestry ad white
>>
>>137659970
Really? Under the colonial caste system you were Spanish/Portuguese starting from 7/8 onwards irrc.

>>137659488
Makes me wonder. Are whites still in charge of the politics and the economy?
>>
>>137658336
Look up the revolt of the lash. Their BLM was 100 years ago and threatened to level Rio with giant battleships.
>>
>>137658336
"""""""""47%white"""""""" like trying to find pure water in a public swimming pool
>>
File: cunha_4.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
cunha_4.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
Corruption. Violence. Angry People. Social Justice Warriors in hard levels. Nothin' good comes to here, bro.
>>
File: 1502828348367.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502828348367.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
>>137658336
actually there is nothing interesting here
a corrupt shithole with sjws on the rise
there are better things in the world 2bh
>>
File: Well Shit.jpg (38KB, 574x528px) Image search: [Google]
Well Shit.jpg
38KB, 574x528px
The only thing good in here is the menu. You can fuck a japanese girl in the friday, a black in the saturday and a white chick in the sunday.
>>
South Brazil is where most of the White Brazilians live. They also have a secession movement as well which is gaining traction.
>>
Was there for a whole month and biggest news on TV is always government corruption, bandits shooting people and of course novelas.
>>
>>137661583
>>137661687
If you guys are white, you might have a chance getting citizenship here once the Raise act passes.
>>
File: BR.png (364KB, 673x524px) Image search: [Google]
BR.png
364KB, 673x524px
Let me tell you a secret anon, because i like you

there is a reason why when you hear Brazil you only think of São Paulo e RIO, Specialy RIo.

RIO de janeiro is a pratical joke we make with foregneirs so they dont come and shit into the good cities.

There are LOTS of good places in here. In the south, around the capital of SP and even in fucking RIO itself, just not the main fucking city.

whatever you do, Never go north.
>>
>>137662021

good summary,

violence, dishonest, novelas
>>
>>137662021
>>137662337
And football.
>>
File: 1502369584355.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502369584355.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>137658336

I also wonder why.
>>
>>137658336
Most of that 47% is Spanish, who themselves are mixed
>>
>>137662492

and football, our culture is a joke
>>
>>137662492
Ah yes of course football.
>walk around city
>guy passes me at a high pace
>1min later I spot him again at a fast food stand watching footy

>>137658336
To answer OP, I got the feeling that no one cares about white/black/mixed, atleast not in Rio.

You can find some really hot mixed 9/10 girls with bright green eyes. Or black girls with white features (nose, hair, lips). It has it's good sides
>>
File: Ayyy.png (326KB, 516x389px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyy.png
326KB, 516x389px
>BRAZIL IS ALMOST AS WHITE AS USA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>137658336
https://mobile.twitter.com/YesYoureRacist
>>
>>137659412
We don't have a lot of Identity, a lot of the whites are actually leftist cucks, because cultural marxism has completly taken over our universities, we don't have ANY proper right-wing parties...
The countryside is a little more safe, but in general, Brazil is a shithole, OP.
>>
File: 7913-6.png (307KB, 1700x2200px) Image search: [Google]
7913-6.png
307KB, 1700x2200px
>>137658336
"""white"""
>>
>>137664865
>a lot of the whites are actually leftist cucks
Including in the "superior white south" people here love to meme about.
>>
well, at least there's one thing good about Brazil: no one cares about us. If the ww3 breaks out, no one will nuke us. No muslim terrorist cares about us. No CIA watching us.
>>
>>137658336
I went to Rio Grande Do Sul and I can attest by my eyes that people are pretty northern european descent and southern european descent. Pardos (mixed) were always the ones doing crime in the state. If brazil weren't so crime infested I'd move there forever, the food is absolutely amazing, they have such a great variety of food and they are good at making chocolate in Gramado (a pretty germanic town). People saying that there are no whites in Brazil have obviously never visited the south.
>>
>>137665970
>No CIA watching us.
Just the NSA:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/07/spied-brazilian-president-top-officials-150704221142996.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-33398388
>>
>>137666053

Gramado is garbage and so is its chocolate
>>
>>137666694
Yes, but who cares about the president? They don't spy the people. They don't care about the people, they know we are too apathetic to do anything that could threatens them.
>>
>>137665970
That's all of south America except Venezuela
>>
>>137658336
"white"
>>
>>137665970
see persia, attacked by the allies in wwii despite being irrelevant and neutral.

wake the fuck up, we need nukes
>>
>>137658336
>brazil is 47% white
No whites exist in brazil they are all negroid mixes.
>>
>>137667847
LoL, do you really think that there's any chance that we could get them?
No president would even talk about it. We don't even have a proper space program, anon. Stop dreaming.
>>
>>137659008
How was your day honey?
>>
>>137668093
>No whites exist in brazil they are all negroid mixes.

That's not true. Some regions, like the Amazon, received almost zero blacks from the slavery period, cause they were hard regions to access and colonize. Therefore, the indigenous kinda took the role of the African slaves, even though indigenous aren't really prone to be enslaved (you Americans must know this pretty well). So yeah, not saying north is white, but even Japanese genes are more present in this region than African.
>>
>>137658336
Race really doesn't matter here, even the 100% europeans are mixed between various ethnic groups from europe
go look out for "whites" in Argentina
>>
>>137658336
Pretty much everybody embraces the diversity here, so even tho feminists are like "muh racial privilege", nobody really cares about race since most people are already mixed.
We are born and raised living amongst all kinds of people and color, it is something rooted in our culture, so then there is not a real feeling of division, like there is in the USA.
I mean, money is a far bigger issue here, when talking about those politics.
>>
>>137658336
Most "white" Brazilians would be mistaken by Turkish or Arabic descendants in Europe tbqh (myself included).

People are so mixed in here that you literally have to identify your race on the polls. You can say you identify as black, pardo, white, asian, whatever.

And even the ones who kinda look like whites, are a huge mix of different European ethnicities (say, 40 % Iberians, 20 % Italian, 20 % German, 20 % others)
>>
File: 1036px-Paraiba_in_Brazil.svg.png (264KB, 1036x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1036px-Paraiba_in_Brazil.svg.png
264KB, 1036x1024px
Brazil, I'm curious about what goes on in the rural Northeast like pic related. Specifically the "Agreste" region. I like to imagine it's pretty comfy.

From what I know it's mostly Pardos and not as violent as major cities. Are Pardos that bad? They seem mostly like poor farmers trying to feed themselves. Would it be dangerous to visit the Northeastern countryside?
>>
>>137671326
>Pretty fucking comfy
If you consider dying of thirst and living like shit then yeah I guess it's "comfy" alright. But it's mostly like the wild west if anything, except more civilized. Most people there keep to themselves, but I can't speak for a foreigner. I heard from a friend that crime isn't that common since many towns are pretty small and everybody knows eachother, and everybody has guns so they just shoot the thief's hands if he does try to steal something.
>>
>>137671326
North-East is the most nigger infested high criminal shithole
>>
>>137672154
Yeah, but the violence is mostly on the big cities. He meant the rural areas
>>
> Portuguese
> white

Pick one
>>
>>137662104
I sincerely beg to differ. At least Manaus is a pretty decent place to visit. I'm saying as someone who was born and raised around São Paulo city and living up north for three years. Heat is the only major problem but who cares if you're staying for a week or so. Definitely much better than the hellhole called Nordeste. I'm amazed by the number of tourists around Manaus
>>
>>137671326
https://youtu.be/7otWTL-EeIA
Typical day in the northeast.
>>
>>137671936
Yeah I've heard drought is a major problem, I wonder if better irrigation is possible there? And I agree, I don't think crime is that bad because yeah most of the towns are small. I also wonder why they are so fucking poor tho.

>>137672154
I thought Bahia was the nigger infested state? The others are mostly Pardos? What are Pardos like?
>>
>>137659722
KEK
>>
>>137672996
Why is Nordeste so bad? I know the major cities are dangerous but what about the rural areas?

>>137673064
kek
>>
>>137665276
The whitest areas are the most susceptible to cuckery, because we're vulnerable to pathological altruism.
The savagery of shitskins redpills a lot, but without shitskins, you get commies. Like the Nordics in Europe and New England liberals here.

also
>all of these Brazilian monkeys saying race doesn't matter
Sort yourselves out.
>>
>>137658336
Brazilian whites don't care about skin color or culture. Brazilian whites are culturally brazilians. That's their culture.
>>
We have to consider that a lot of those other Brazil flags posting here are actualyy brazillians living on otther countries
>>
>>137673417
The Nordeste
>Is the part of Brazil with most Portuguese influence (this is a bad thing, if you haven't realized)
>Most nigger infested and least white part of Brazil
>It's a fucking desert, agriculture is not possible, so there aren't many opportunities for income
>>
>>137673124
The entire northeast is a nigger infested place
We call Pardo a guy who has brown skin, but not as dark as of a black man, and that has some nigger features
>>
>>137673124

That area is poorly irrigated due to climatic issues that sparsely allow rain clouds to be formed. Vegetation around there is very short, typical of dry places.
Miscegenation end up getting tons of pardos up there. Bahia is more BLACKED than other places due to massive influx of slaves during colonial era.
I don't see problem with being a pardo. Thing is usually pardos are outcast of society, they usually have access to shitty services and are constantly being chased by their elected people. If you always lived a life surrounded by bad examples, it's much harder to be a productive member of the society. I'm pardo myself but made good choices in my early ages. Decent parenting + average hue money makes it easier to rank up
>>
>>137671326
Gonna tell you a funny story about the rural areas of the northeast. I've never been there, but I knew one guy from state Sergipe (the small one, 3 states bellow the one you picked). He was from the state's capital, but his parents had a farm in the rural area. His name is Fernando.

Anyway Fernando was a white (actually white, not "white") nazi sympathizer, and he fuckin hated shitskins and niggers.

In the rural areas of the northeast, there's this group of "people" called MST ( "movimento dos sem terra", which translates to "movement of the people without land"). They are basically a marxist group that claim the right over other peoples property because, fuck it, everyone should share. And they pretty often try to invade other peoples property.

Fernando had acquired somehow a German Kar 98 for his birthday. He used it for shooting targets in his parents farm. One day, when he was there with his Kar 98 shooting targets, when a group from MST appeared. He joined the other farmers with his kar 98 and managed to give some shots. lol And they successfully expelled the marxists niggers out of his parents farm. And he talked about it in such a natural way, as if it was his routine. And we were both like 15 years old when he told me this

So yeah, if you hate niggers and commies and wanna kill some, Brazil's rural Northeast the way to go. Literally our version of the wild west
>>
>>137673417
In places where water is an issue, if you control water access you are the ruler. Some motherfuckers take advantages for having water access + money to rule over miserable people. They have no choice but surrender to powerful people's will to survive. People with little resources submit themselves to any situation to get their lives a little easier, such as trading votes for money or water access. Research about "coronelismo" if you want to understand the situation a little bit more
>>
File: download.jpg (89KB, 444x566px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
89KB, 444x566px
>Not knowing that the best governor that ever lived was from Brazil.
>Not knowing that even Nietzsche and Darwin bowed to the emperor
>Not knowing that when in America, americans voted for him on elections mockingly, and he got 4000 votes
>Not knowing that Brazil came to shit the second he was coup'd on 15 of november 1889
>>
>>137670129
Couldn't agree more fellow ape
>>
>>137673887
>>137673898
lol thanks for the quick run down

>>137674028
good response, where are you from?

>>137674050
haha holy shit that is great. I've always wondered how so many Brazilians have guns if they're illegal? I've heard that gangs have better weapons than cops in some rural areas.
>>
I'm from northeast, AMA
>>
>>137675096
Where in northeast, how violent is it, and what do you do for money?
>>
>>137672154
WRONG.
There are not much BLACK people here, but pretty much everyone is a mix of natives, white and blacks. You can find more predominantly whites than predominantly blacks. But 70% of population is mixed.

And yes, it's very violent, drug trades are booming violence, and it's getting very bad.
>>
>>137674921
The same reason why americans have drugs, even if it's illegal.

We have a huge frontier, that's pretty hard to control. Yeah, I've heard about groups with AT rifles, capable destroying helicopters on Rio, but that's not really common though.

But regarding the story that I told you, I think he got it as a collector. It's still possible to own guns for collection, specially on rural areas if I'm not mistaken. If farmers don't own guns in here they are totally screwed for life
>>
>>137674886
"We are all apes"
Neymar Jr
>>
Fun fact:
The biggest favela of Brazil is not in Rio, but in Salvador (North-East)
>>
>>137675229

Near to the state where you pointed out.
Right now, it's getting really fucking bad on capitals, but there are pockets of some level of development in interior of states. Go look cities by state rated by IDH. There are some good places to live. But drug traffic and gangs do flood the more poor regions, and there violence is insanely atrocious. It happens to poor to the rest of the towns time by time.
>>
>>137658336
they mean all 91 million are 47% white
>>
>>137674921
I was born and raised in the countryside part of São Paulo state called São Jose dos Campos. Google it, pretty comfy and chill place. Nowadays living in the countryside part of Amazonas state (academic whoring as a faculty position). This place resembles nothing the southern part of Brazil. It's poor, people are ignorant and lazy (thanks to high indigenous mixture and government gibs). Fuckers don't even bother wearing condoms, many girls are pregnant around 18 y.o. I sometimes feel like trying to dry out an entire ocean with single sheets of paper towel. Well, if I don't help getting shit done, who will?
>>
>>137665970
Lol, you have the largest amount of water in the world. Im pretty sure somebody will want to get it for themselves if
a war will break out.
>>
>>137675417
Interesting. Most crime is drug and gang related I guess?
>>
>>137675929
Yeah. 80 % of the murders are among drug dealers.

I live in Manaus. 2 million habitants city in the middle of Amazon. and I've never been robbed my entire life. And I know only one person that was. Even tho it's not representative of all the places of Brazil.

If you stay only on the good neighborhoods in most cities, you're fine. Of course, avoiding things like using smartphones all the time and getting out 3 AM might help as well
>>
>>137662104
hoihoi might just visit Brazil now
>>
>>137658336
Because they've already been "Brazillianized"
>>
>>137665970

>iron reserves
>rare mineral reserves
>only 30% of Brazil was scanned for minerals
>niobium, nuclear element reserves,

We have lots of shit here that are interesting for superpowers around the world.

Also, don't blame race for the state of Brazil, blame the republic revolution for kicking out D.Pedro and installing an oligarchy of mediocre man and bad administrators.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCZknKFpWS0

We will rise again.
>>
>>137676512
>hue hue hue hue hue hue

Shut up monkey boy.
>>
>>137675804
Wow, sao jose dos campos looks really developed. I think it's great that you're trying to educate the people of Amazonas, it's really important for giving people a better life.
>>
Brazil is a blueprint for America in the coming decades.
>>
File: lmao.png (34KB, 672x796px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
34KB, 672x796px
South Brazil is saf-
>>
>>137676635

nothing wrong in being a hue, faggot
>>
>>137677306
http://exame.abril.com.br/brasil/as-500-cidades-mais-violentas-do-brasil-versao-2014/
>>
>>137676434
Thanks for all the info! I want to visit Brazil eventually so I've been trying to research areas to minimize risk. Manaus looks pretty cool
>>
>>137658336
This is what white Brazilians look like
>>
File: Bandera_Arena.png (49KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Bandera_Arena.png
49KB, 2000x1333px
>>137677611

1) Hire some security
2) Rent bullet proof car
3) Rent a house on a good area
4) Don't go wandering around shadowy places, stay alert in public areas, gringo are targets for robbery
5) Have a trustful native guiding you, don't let people extort you
>>
>>137677611

We are extremely visited by tourists, mostly Americans, because of Amazon. We have a support for tourism bigger than the average capital. But try to get more info, if possible and you will be fine.
>>
>>137677694
you can't make an average look
imagine if you put every race in one country and mixed it all together, this is Brazil
>>
I was in Brazil for a while. I have a minor in Brazilian studies and I am fluent in Portuguese. Because of this the military chose me along with a few other soldiers and marines to go train with the Brazilian military, build relations shit like that. I saw the favelas and all the crime because the Brazilian military is in the frontlines of that shit. After the military I got hired by a Government agency and again ended up in Brazil. I had more liberty here and could explore Brazil a lot more. It's an amazing country, beautiful. The people are so warm and it is just fun af. I seem the worst and the best of Brazil and I can say the pros overcome the cons. There is a lot of white ppl. Mostly the upper classes but I am Mexican so I did not give a shit about that. That said the white womne there are perfection. They have all what you love about white women. Nice skin, blonde hair, blue eyes but with a Latina body. Could be that they have amerindian and african genes. Brazilian women is what you get if you cant decide between a Latina and a white woman. The whites have their own neighborhoods and regions. So you cam live in a Latin tropical paradise with the fun latin culture everyone loves and still be surrounded by all white ppl (if you have money) Just a word pf advice dont take Latin Americans on /pol/ seriously when they talk about their country. They all make it seem as bad as possible to please the Nazis here. Latinos in /pol/ are cucks with no sense of pride. They live to suck white and nazi cock
>>
>>137677885
Damn, that seems intense. Sounds like good advice but I've never hired that much security before.

I am brown skinned so maybe I could pass as native if I wear a T shirt and flip flops?
>>
>>137677592
>>137677306

outdated

https://noticias.uol.com.br/ultimas-noticias/agencia-estado/2016/10/28/mortes-caem-12-no-pais-latrocinio-cresce-78.htm
>>
>>137662652
>Brazil
>Spanish
Burger, you make us look bad.
>>
>>137678238

Depending on where you decide to go, it's legit advice. It's the honest version for gringos. Stay on the rich areas, travel safe around town.

If you are brown skinned, you will be a lesser target, because you are not the walking rich gringo strp anymore.

Good luck bro!
>>
>>137658336
>Brazil
>white

faggot, please
>>
>>137659412
>Asking for European things in that fabela
Ok
>>
>>137678153
Interesting. What type of work did you do after military?
>>
>>137658336
Most of the Brazilians who come to Disney seem at least 75% white.
>>
>>137678648

Because only rich BRs go to Disney, and most rich BRs are white.
>>
>>137678453
True. It's amazing how easily it is to spot Americans/Europeans in here. Their skins get all red with the sun hahaha and it doesn't happen with Brazilian whites for some reason
>>
>>137678153
>They all make it seem as bad as possible to please the Nazis here.
Or maybe they live in Rio like me. It's as bad as people say.
>>
>>137658336
Because we're not 47% of the population, kek. Race census here are self-declared, so you have a bunch of light-skinned mongrels declaring themselves white. Brazil is probably around 30% white at best.

Besides, what do you want to hear from us?
>>
>>137678153
>They all make it seem as bad as possible
That's because the average monkey is struggling daily with crime, unemployment and other 3rd world problems
>>
>>137678781
Assuming you are talking about pure white Brazilians, Southern Euros tend to tan before burning.
>>
>>137678936
True. Rio is shit hole. The main problem is that the good and bad areas are so mixed, it's hard to avoid the violence (unlike other capitals)

I was born there, can confirm. Had to leave that place because of the violence on the 90's. Even though it's very beautiful and has some really nice people. But the crime kills it, seriously
>>
File: C9YQncnWAAY45KF.jpg (276KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C9YQncnWAAY45KF.jpg
276KB, 800x1200px
>>137678153

I love my nation with all my heart. The friendly culture is great. All I want is that we can govern ourselves into a dignified life.
>>
>>137678544
Customs. They have people in Brazil and of course Portuguese speakers are going to be send there right away
>>
>>137676512
dont forget your country is one of the original BRICKS.. there will be a lot of freedom and democracy coming your way soon
>>
>>137678781
>it doesn't happen with Brazilian whites for some reason
Because a lot of Brazilian whites (not ocunting the "whites") are Meds. I'm in the always burn, never tan crew.
>>
>>137679389
BRICS is a insane concept.

India x China
India, Russia and China have nukes
China and Russia are military superpowers
China is also a financial and industrial superpower
All Brasil is in this bloc is a commodities provider and a big ass farm
>>
File: image.jpg (3KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3KB, 104x125px
>>137663243
This is largely your fault mestiço paquo
>>
>>137679603
>All Brasil is in this bloc is a commodities provider and a big ass farm
I like to imagine we're kinda like a glue holding it together; we're sorta-good-at-diplomacy in that nobody really hates us, so we can articulate with everyone.
>>
>>137679246
As I posted that, I heard a gunshot outside, no joke. Although to be fair the police has been invading a nearby favela the past few nights.
>>
>>137679919

Funny how this block "dismantled itself".
>Brazil is in giant political crisis, pro-americans, neoliberals, and ex-american intelligence informant now on presidency
>Russia is in military confrontation with the west in two fronts.
>India and China on a military standoff.
>China also in standoff with the west on the islands and south china sea thing.
>China and it's rabid puppet state also with military stance against the western presence on their sphere of influence

Anyway, AVE IMPÉRIO and ANAUÊ
>>
>>137679448
I know Brazilians that are mostly north european descendants and I've been several times to the south. Yet, I can tell them apart from Americans/Europeans tourists. It's something really subtle about the skin tone. But I do it kinda unconsciously, and it's hard to describe. Even the not so white Americans/Europeans look different.

But interestingly enough, I have a friend born and raised on Belarus. He's obviously white and has lived here for 10 years and I wouldn't be able to tell him apart from Brazilians white. I guess your body has some kind of permanent adaptation the climate.

I've also met an English guy that was living in here for 3 years that meet the same description.
>>
>>137680467

I think it's the stance, and the way to talk and to relate to people. We are much more friendly inclined when socializing.
>>
File: Capture.png (74KB, 835x581px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
74KB, 835x581px
>>
>>137680680
Dont generalize. I'm a fuckin autist just like 90% of /pol/ and can't even say hi to my parents
>>
>>137680838

spergs are shamed from Brazil normie society, and don't get the easy delicious pusi
>>
>>137681019
I can confirm that. But I've tricks to disguise my self. Anyway, that's why I would like to move to a more "cold hearted place" like Scandinavia or Germany. Way more autist friendly than here. Gee even Americans are seen as could in this place
>>
>>137680467
This >>137680680 desu. You can tell who is Brazilian by the way act/interact with other people, even if it's the whites.

On the other hand, every time I've been to Europe/NA with the senpai, nobody ever guesses we're Brazilian (unless they can recognize the language, which is rarer than them guessing weird shit like some slavic country). I really think it's about how we learn to read stance and the way people interact. Just like you can tell when someone is Argentinian, even from afar, at least here down south.

>>137681019
Spergs are shamed from every society desu.
>>
>>137680838
>>137681019
>>137681338
>>137681410
Oi clan
>>
>>137681410

If Brazil gets fixed, we will be the best place to live ever.

>Pacifist
>Violence under control
>Can just shill and fuck hot bundas
>Go to the most beautiful beach without worrying about getting mugged
>Doing high level scientific research as your job, going eat churrasco rodízio with chopp at night to relax
>Get a crente waifu fo fill her with cummi, and raise them to be based patriots, because all commies are now dead

I wish we could reach the stars, and fuck and chill, it's our destiny to fuck and chill
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCZknKFpWS0

Also we have the most glorious revolution song ever
>>
File: IMG_20170814_124256209_HDR.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170814_124256209_HDR.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>137677694
Can you be more wrong?
Pic related
>>
>>137658336
47% Identify as white.
>>
>>137659412

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7dG3rNPmpg
>>
>>137658336
Get the fuck out of my country, Abdul, don`t come shitting on white secluded areas, that serves for all the spaniggers around.
Also, the census is "self-proclaimed", there are brown people and nigger people that claim they are "white" because their skin is slightly less dark.
>>
>>137680467
>>137681410
>>137681338
Like I said in my post. There is something really Latin about white Brazilians. I think you cucks just cant accept you have some african and amerindian ancestry. Not saying you are full blown mestizos but there is some influence that makes white Brazilians a little more exotic looking. Yall should be proud of it instead of trying to pass as full blooded Europeans. The white women in Brazil have European qualities but also the Latina characteristics we all love (banging bodies, booty, ect) but even the white Brazilian men just put on muscle sp easy. They all look like body builders or underwear models. There has to be some african slave influence in there or some shredded ass Native in their family tree
>>
>>137681887
>Violence under control
I'm convinced we can only achieve that under some socialist regime where 10% of the people work as guard/cop/party sentinel or other stuff
Liberal democracy does not work here, people are too corrupt and anarchic
>>
>>137682375
Have you ever been to Brazil or only meet the upper middle class tourists that go to your country?
>>
File: 1502761698401.jpg (57KB, 600x523px) Image search: [Google]
1502761698401.jpg
57KB, 600x523px
>>137678153
Sanchez here speaks truth. Be he was earning in dollars and living a high-middle class life.

Low class whites doesn't get the same fun package.. and in fact they deal with a shitload of problems.
>>
>>137682645
>under some socialist
No, we nuke northeast and southeast, then we lose all the 18 cities that are on the top 50 most dangerous of the world.
>>
>>137682645

We do need order, and we do damn need more policing. Look at our borders, both on land, and the coastal one. Not to mention our cities urban violence levels.

Brazil should have much more security/military people working around, MUCH MORE.
>>
>>137682810
Alvorada is on that list too, and it's right by Porto Alegre.
Urban areas and blacks/browns are the problem
>>
>>137682970
The UN wants us to kill ourselves, and 60k homicides - official numbers - doesn`t seem to be enough for them, the "socialists" that you talk about even have NGOs saying that we should open all the jails because they are "too inhuman", so, we might as well get rid of all the leftists first.
>>
>>137682810

You don't need to nuke, you faggot, you need to make institutions work for getting those people living in bad conditions safe, in some dignified work and consuming propaganda to become based patriots. If those people weren't poor, but being software developers or engineering entrepreneurs on the industry 4.0 you wouldn't hate them.
>>
>>137682884
Pretty much
Even though we have insane levels of criminality, its rare to see cops on the street, and the people take advantages on the lack of fiscalization to practize some kind of "malandragem"
>>
>>137682645
>Believes socialism is best solution
>Country borders Venezuela
Anon, we need to talk.
>>
>>137682375
>I KNOW you guys are mixed
Alright senpai, pretend to know me better than myself.
>>
>>137683165
Still, black/brown crime rates are coincidentally higher than any other race, they always are overrepresented in crime statistics.
>>
>>137678153
No, we all make seem as bad as possible because we don`t want venezuniggers flooding here alongside Haitians and muslims being shipped to this shithole, there is enough problems and those motherfuckers always vote for a socialist.
It doesn`t seem that bad for you because I bet you live in an awful neighborhood in the United States of America, but if you had to deal with half the shit we deal here you would be surprised.
>>
File: infoViolence3.jpg (400KB, 665x1495px) Image search: [Google]
infoViolence3.jpg
400KB, 665x1495px
>>137683165

Fun facts
>0.5% of BR population is carcerary population
>only 10% of homicides are concluded with a suspected being taken to the judiciary
>only 5% are condemned

the more u know
>>
>>137683274
(you)
>Daiveirzity is auor strent
Fuck off, the only people worth something here are european immigrants and the japs.
>>
File: 4207929.jpg (15KB, 400x349px) Image search: [Google]
4207929.jpg
15KB, 400x349px
>>137683274
>85 IQ mongrels will become the next silicon valley in one generation

we will keep feeding these bastards for generations to come. we can rebuild it like Europe was rebuilt after the war... and they would still suck.
>>
>>137682121
What ethnique are you proxy joão
>>
>>137683357
They got rekt because oil prices fell from $110 to $30
>>
>>137682645
>I'm convinced we can only achieve that under some socialist regime

okay
>>
>>137683450
Thing is, even those numbers are lies because there is no DNA test to check who is black and who isn`t, find me a single european that isn`t mongrelized here and I`ll give you a gift.
>>
>>137683681
>>137683653
Hey goyim don't talk about race, you sound like those nazi Americans
Go impregnate a favelada and drink cachaça, it's our culture after the PT years.
>>
File: white guy.png (218KB, 1118x630px) Image search: [Google]
white guy.png
218KB, 1118x630px
>>137661687
>that
>white
Top kek.
>>
>>137682121
>Hiding the jewish nose
>>
File: campina-grande_3.jpg (84KB, 580x387px) Image search: [Google]
campina-grande_3.jpg
84KB, 580x387px
>>137671936
Oh yeah, we are dying here in Campina Grande - PB, Look how we suffer.
>>
File: 1502859015857657944858.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1502859015857657944858.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>137683725
I'm South Brazilian
Half German and Italian
>>
>>137682121

idk you look pretty mixed dude. I wouldn't say you're white
>>
>>137683831
we impeached a socialist to put a neo-kike vampire in its place and things are only getting worse
>>
File: 1499360013285.png (313KB, 1024x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1499360013285.png
313KB, 1024x1239px
>>137683954
I like cachaça, i feel ready to go and chop sugar cane after i have a pitcher of it.
>>
File: 07_big.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
07_big.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>>137683954
actually the goyim here is you, Marcelo.
>>
>>137684151
Go for a walk after 22:00 PM anon, I dare you.
>>
>>137684305

Only heroes and patriots can save the nation now, at this rate, in 70 years we will still be poor and shitty while China and India fight for their space mineral colonies.
>>
>>137683838
>even those numbers are lies
Worldwide conspiracy to make blacks look uncivilized? Seems to have worked huh

>find me a single european that isn`t mongrelized here and I`ll give you a gift.

I can trace my all European lineage back to Dortmund, Verona and Sicily
With 1/8th of Jewish blood tho
>>
File: whitepeoples.png (614KB, 738x578px) Image search: [Google]
whitepeoples.png
614KB, 738x578px
>>137684182
>>137682121
>>137677694
>>137676512

is Brazil the new Argentina?
>>
File: 20170725_venzq.jpg (105KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
20170725_venzq.jpg
105KB, 678x678px
>>137683737
Regardless, there is no socialist country that has gone past the dictatorship of proletariat stage. Also, socialism is a large reason why many SA countries are still shitholes.
>>
>>137661950
I'm form the south, it's not gaining traction at all. That crap only happens on the internet. Very few people take it seriously.
>>
>>137684535

We are mixed you, you faggot, we never lied about it, so fucking what?
>>
>>137684269
See >>137684519 Mr. Xioung Li
>>
>>137684519
I meant an european that is in jail, how come they say there is a single white in a jail here is beyond me.
I agree with you that they are more violent and commit more crimes, but talking about this here is "racism"and they will put you in jail for it.
>>
>>137684535
Leaf, how did you not know Brazil is whiter than Poland?
>>
>>137658336
Real question for you Favela niggers, have any of you Big booty loving muthafuckas tried this monkey soup stuff? Asking for a friend..
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 600x399px
>>137677694
UMA
>>
File: SaudacaoIntegralista1935.jpg (103KB, 400x469px) Image search: [Google]
SaudacaoIntegralista1935.jpg
103KB, 400x469px
>>137684546

We don't need socialism, anon, we need another thing...
>>
>>137684546
I didn't remember that pic lmao
>>
>>137658336
BRAZILIAN SHITHOLE EXPOSED

https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=e77_1489154468
>>
>>137684744
Only the savages in the northernmost or northeastern areas eat that, because they have nothing else to eat.
>>
>>137683981
>im white
lmao
>>
>>137684821
Can you guys stop coming here, please?
We don`t want you, you spics are going to vote for socialists here all over again, you will take places in college for free that even a middle class family can`t afford here and housing, can you just chimp out so the US send troops to your country to solve the problem already?
>>
File: C-W8EVLW0AAODdU.jpg (263KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-W8EVLW0AAODdU.jpg
263KB, 900x1200px
>>137684774
>>
>>137684151
I can post a pretty picture of Rio too, but I still can't go out without looking online if there is a shootout currently happening.
>>
File: C9UgsLbXkAIfDnX.jpg (84KB, 573x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C9UgsLbXkAIfDnX.jpg
84KB, 573x1200px
>>137685028
>>
>>137684938
Thanks for clearing that up. Just making sure it wasn't some national dish or something.
>>
>>137684151
The post was about the rural areas of northeast, which are really not like that and you know it.

And also, its possible to cherry pick even Ethiopia and make it look like Norway
>>
>>137685187
Never even heard of anyone eating monkey before the meme.
>>
>>137685108
Shit bro would colonize with strong colonist seed/10
>>
File: DGedphfXoAAGT1d.jpg (34KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
DGedphfXoAAGT1d.jpg
34KB, 540x960px
>>
>>137685023
>can you just chimp out so the US send troops to your country to (((solve))) the problem already?
>>
>>137685187
Actually it was the post of a Brazilian dude trying to explain how it was not really a Brazilian dish that make this meme so popular lol
>>
>>137684546
Middle stage, USSR kind of socialism is ok in my view
>>
File: 1502763792713.jpg (88KB, 640x511px) Image search: [Google]
1502763792713.jpg
88KB, 640x511px
>>137685294
can you evem blame the damn iberians?

imagine spending 6-12 months in a fucking boat with other 100 men and 200k fleas. then when you finally see land, you find these naked on the beach
>>
>>137685187

It's just on the north amazon area.
But we used to eat ANTS, tanajuras with butter, or some shit. I never touched it, because it looked disgusting.
>>
>>137685516
Try to push this shit out here and you`ll see who`ll get killed like a dog, fucking mongrel.
>>
>>137685441
Don't lie Uésleycreidisson, the North is barely civilized and full of natives and African slave diaspora.
>>
File: 1494611829520.jpg (30KB, 369x349px) Image search: [Google]
1494611829520.jpg
30KB, 369x349px
>>137685023
Soon USA will send their troops don't worry everything is gonna end soon.
>>
>>137685023
>the US taking care of the worlds problems..

How much oil we talking here?
>>
>>137685516
>USSR is a good example of socialism
You have to be shitposting...
>>
>>137685516
Go die in a fire bolshevik.
Your bolivarianism is not welcome here.
>>
>>137667847
The West fucking up the Persians has been an unspoken tradition since Alexander the Great

Brazil will be fine
>>
>>137685712
>Implying you aren`t already buying venezuelan oil from Russia
You would just take it directly instead of using a middleman.
>>
>>137685684
Do you guys have monkeys over there still? i want to try capibara meat is it any good?
>>
File: mulheres sem terra.jpg (40KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
mulheres sem terra.jpg
40KB, 400x275px
>>137685712
venezuela is OPEP member... in fact its rather unsettling that you fuckers didn't intervened yet.

maybe the US really is a shadow of what it used to be.
>>
>>137685684
>implying things won't get worse after USA steal your oil
>>
>>137668437

We came so close to them to the point of creating the holes to test the damn things. FHC and Collor killed the program. We should have developed them, and stored 3000 of them.
>>
>>137685932
>maybe the US really is a shadow of what it used to be.
No shit.
>>
>>137685871
Well, Venezuelans right now would eat everything I heard it tasted like pork.

We call them Chiguires here.
>>
>>137685548
Shit bro it must of been like an all you can fuck pussy fest
>>
>>137686045
Have you heard anyone you know eating monkey soup?
>>
File: Pedro_II_Admiral_Brazil_1870.jpg (1MB, 2029x2820px) Image search: [Google]
Pedro_II_Admiral_Brazil_1870.jpg
1MB, 2029x2820px
Is this top 5 best governors of the entire history?
>>
File: campinagrande.jpg (463KB, 2087x1232px) Image search: [Google]
campinagrande.jpg
463KB, 2087x1232px
>>137684151
>Campina Grande - PB

seems legit
>>
>>137686045
A friend of mine is in Ecuador right now and has a bunch of friends from Venezuela, he said that they went to one of their houses and they had some of that meat but he refused to eat it, i called him a faggot.
Thanks man and stay safe.
>>
>>137686220

Yes, but this person was on the jungle, and said that it was super weird first, but after some time he started liking it.
>>
>>137686288
Well, fuck anyone who did the coup, seemed like a nice guy, recluse, bookworm.
>>
>>137686322

Even Dubai has marginalized shitty areas. Pretty much 100% of the cities of Brazil have favela tier communities.
>>
File: brasilia_panorama_1.jpg (1MB, 3300x600px) Image search: [Google]
brasilia_panorama_1.jpg
1MB, 3300x600px
>>137684151
I would never set a foot on such filthy state.. let alone in your city, anão.
>>
>>137686322
No shit leaf... everyone say how this place is shit, the people that say good things about it simply conformed to the fact that they will never leave.
>>
>>137686220
Probably the guys that live near Brazil.

I know that Venezuelans are eating dogs and cats.
>>
>>137686322

Also, this is legit how part of Northeast look, but this does not make justice, look at the most developed regions too.
>>
>>137686501
You voted for it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o7EYyIymek

AMAZONA RIVER, AMAZONAAAAAAS
>>
>>137686322
kinda looks like mad max and fallout doesn't it?
>>
>>137686501
Shit dude that sucks to hear. I'm sorry for your failed state and I hope Maduro meets a timely death off a helicopter.

Stay safe anon.
>>
>>137686597
I'm 18 I didn't vote for those fags
>>
UMA DELICIA
>>
>>137686837
How bad are things up there? As bad as the MSM is reporting?
>>
File: bday.jpg (84KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
bday.jpg
84KB, 960x720px
>>137686837
your kin did. the poor ones, which are invanding our already shitty north cities... but i pray for you guys, no one should eat doggos! we should throw birthday parties for them!
>>
>>137686837
Figure of speech, our President at the time also made rallies with Chaves so it`s sort of our fault too and Foro de Sao Paulo.
But I still don`t want you people here, neither the fucking haitians, we already pay taxes enough to feed 50 families and can`t build our own.
If I could load a truck with food and get some guns in your country I would`ve already been doing it for some time.
>>
>>137658336

There are some genuinely northern european people in Brazil, mostly in the south but "White" in south american terms just means anyone lighter than a bolivian.
>>
>>137658336
Brazil is America in 30 years (shit, maybe 20). Irrelevant, overrun with crime and brown people, and holding a sub-90 national IQ. I'll be too old to care by then.
>>
>>137687210
you're right. that's how argentina get away with their propaganda
>>
File: Recife.jpg (688KB, 1366x635px) Image search: [Google]
Recife.jpg
688KB, 1366x635px
Recife has some very great parts, and some cancer Liberia tier parts.

I still fucking love that city.
>>
>>137665970
>No CIA watching us.
ahahahahahahahaha
>>
It looks just awful. I don't dislike Brazilians at all, but every time I view a documentary or a travel show about Brazil I feel sick to stomach knowing that this is what our future looks like.

Some faggy white host will stroll around a Brazilian city and show us how "vibrants" and "colorful" life is. Really, it just appears to be a huge playground for the rabble. Primitive, vulgar sexual displays, filthy streets, imbeciles clothed in rags, no sense or order to anything. I feel sympathy for the good civilized brazilians, of which there are many.
But, I'm sorry to say that nothing good can flourish in a sewer.
>>
>>137686984
I don't know what MSM reported, you could send me some news and I would verify it

>>137687147
I love doggos

>>137687169
I know we're a pain in the ass, most of the countries hate us.
>>
>>137665970
>No CIA
You`re a poor deluded fool, the Canadians use the same surveillance the CIA and Germany + UK use all over the world.
>>
>>137685656
Better die in a revolution than by ordinary liberal democracy violence

>>137685727
Why not? Their life standards were good, no degeneration, no crimes

>>137685789
k
>>
>>137687169
If they don't get the welfare, I don't see any problem in letting them get here. Its not like they are muslins or something.
>>
>>137687708
Better put you in a Gulag with the same treatment the soviets did so you can shut your mouth for the rest of your life about it, you underage faggot.
Read "Gulag Archipelago" and see if you can summon the courage to repeat the same words after it.
>>
>>137687708
Read "The Gulag Archipelago" by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
>>
File: grigori-rasputin.jpg (364KB, 865x1150px) Image search: [Google]
grigori-rasputin.jpg
364KB, 865x1150px
>>137687708
My family escaped the USSR you fucking kurwa.
I would love to see you shittalk like that in front of my grandpa
>>
>>137658336
Brasil has very high cultural influences from Portugal, the Vatican, and actual nazis.
They're full of niggers, yeah, but they're holding/
>>
>>137687881
>>137687906

The cheapest solution for him is sending him to Venezuela, he will eventually die of starving.
>>
>>137687370
You'll have white enclave regions, like we do in the 3 southernmost states and in a few places in the state of São Paulo.
>>
>>137687785
It`s automatic, as soon as they get the refugee status they already get taxpayer housing, college, and everythign else.
They will live better than our poor, how come the fucking law can be like this?
There is already people here that can`t get it, but they have the courage to offer it to foreigners, when the migrants came here - japs, europeans - it was "fuck you, go to work", and those people bought land and survived, now they give everything to create more slaves of the State and get votes, and muslims are other parasites that multiply like rats and kill Christians for no reason.
And it`s everyone here, on a country already bankrupt, paying for it.
>>
>>137686478
>dude, like, what if we built a city in the shape of an airplane to prove how modern we are
>and all the streets are freeways so you have to drive everywhere
>and we won't build any houses because living in houses is so last century fuck that
>>
>>137687169
>alongside Haitians and muslims being shipped to this shithole

What, haitians and sandniggers are coming to Brazil? Is this a big issue? First time I heard of it. Maybe you should stop letting them in
>>
>>137688176

We should give them temporary refugee status, until their nation sort it out. If they join the workforce, I'm okay with them here, they are not bad people.
>>
>>137688253
FUCKING HOW, if we say something about it they put people in jail for "racism", we better stay quiet and kill them on the sly.
>>
>>137687503
Crazy things I've heard.

> Like theres people buying food from US amazon, so they can deliver it in Colombia and you guys get through the border just to receive it

> Middle class people looking for food in the trash

> Civil war is imminent

Stuff like that
>>
>>137688333
>We should give them temporary refugee status
My friend, every single time a government say something is "temporary", keep that in mind, it is forever.
They are fabian socialists, they don`t give a fuck, they want votes and fuck the regular brazilians that are not surrounded by high walls with an armed guard protecting them.
>>
>>137688221
Oscar Niemeyer and Lúcio Costa were communists
What can you expect from that kind of people

>>137688253
Haitians and Senegalese """refugees"""" are being sent to SOUTHERN BRAZIL
WHERE IT'S COLD
AND 82% WHITE
>>
>>137687881
>>137687906
Hurr Durr gulags were bad, therefore socialism is bad
Are you fucking olavetes?
Make my astral map pls
>>
File: Brasilia_aerea_eixo_monumental.jpg (2MB, 4000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
Brasilia_aerea_eixo_monumental.jpg
2MB, 4000x2667px
>>137688221
there are plenty of house-only areas. and the "plane" thing is a simpler explanation for the middle-man. in fact the shape was taken from an ancient egyptian city made by some pharaoh (who i can't remember the name) to be the capital of his new empire.

literraly some "we wuzn't but we will be" kinda of thing. the central axis of the city even have the same proportions and shit.
>>
@137688651
(you)
Go shitpost on whatsapp with your boyfriend.
>>
>>137688176
Well I didn't know that.

Yeah in this case I oppose. But if there's some legal way for them to stay here, get a job, buy a house and etc without getting welfare, I don't see why not.
>>
>>137688520
All of them are true :^)

My uncle that lives in USA send medicines to my grandpas that they can't find here.
>>
>>137688638
They want those niggers raping, browning and fucking communities that weren`t already fucked enough like Northeast, as if this place wasn`t already dumbed down enough with the communist bullshit.
>>
>>137688873
I`ve already told you, they will receive it all by default and everyone will pay for it.
>>
>>137688651
It's a 2000 pages book and you assume it's only about the Gulags themselves?
Read it you fucking nigger, it explains how "kind hearted and socially caring" policies quickly turn genocidal when you start diving people by classes, be it social economic (Class war) or Race (Identity politics)

I bet your name is Whinderson or something like that.
>MEC Education
>>
>>137688045
Cuba has higher living standards than most countries in SA
>>
>>137689013
>2000 pages
Is that shit in portuguese?
I have an english version and the format made it 600ish pages only.
I don`t trust things translated in huespeak, I`ve already got some books tempered in meaning and sugarcoated.
>>
>>137689013
>dividing

Fix'd
also study real history you petista cuntface
and fuck Olavo too
>>
@137689106
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Why don`t you go live there on the Prison Island?
>>
File: Socialism_Impress.png (337KB, 694x590px) Image search: [Google]
Socialism_Impress.png
337KB, 694x590px
>>137658336
>>137688176

That's statist socialism at work.
>>
>>137688817
>>137687906
>>137685789

Fuckin' commies aren't smart enough to even understand how to get through the chaos that it /pol/. Let alone speak english. This guy is obviously seeking attention
>>
File: 1502849447423.png (877KB, 1876x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1502849447423.png
877KB, 1876x4500px
>>137658336
Pic very much related
>>
>>137689159
I got it in English too
but I printed it and it was 2k total
I have astigmatism
>>
>>137689395
So mad because it is true
;-)
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 1267x859px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 1267x859px
Uma delicia
>>
>>137689414
Brazil is NOT HOMOGENOUS at all you retarded disinfo shill.
Only Rio de Janegro is filled with traps.
That's the point of the thread.
>>
File: desire lines.jpg (2MB, 4000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
desire lines.jpg
2MB, 4000x2667px
>>137688694
I actually kind of admire the audacity of building an entire planned city out of nothing in the middle of a rainforest, but Brasilia is a typical failure of High Modernist ideas. It failed to take into account the needs of all its citizens from the start, and failed to provide a means to adapt to them later.

Your pic even shows visual evidence, from the grassy areas worn down to dirt by people walking through them. This in a city designed for everyone to drive, with sidewalks provided that clearly don't match up with real use cases.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 638x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 638x558px
>>137688934
Where did your RWDS go?
>>
>>137689599
>>137689159
>>137689106
Cuba is now getting USA money, for the time in half a century.

You ignored all the arguments that "hurt you"
Just like every socialist I tried to debate in 5 years of college.
You deserve nothing but a bullet.
>>
>>137689760

It helped in furthering integrating the nation and connecting the areas of the nation.
>>
File: 1498630298228.png (181KB, 501x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498630298228.png
181KB, 501x500px
>>137689845
Nobody knows what he's gonna do or if he just a poser.

I still believe in him.
>>
File: 129_2920-Os-Candangos.jpg (28KB, 494x387px) Image search: [Google]
129_2920-Os-Candangos.jpg
28KB, 494x387px
>>137689498
>i printed it in 2000x zoom so i could read it

geez, just do a fucking corrective surgery

>>137689760
it's high as fuck, its far for everything. people are not supposed to gather in large numbers so its easier to defend the city from enemies and from political chimpouts.

i agree the modernism is fugly, but it also helped to sell the futuristic feeling that people needed to start colonizing the interior of the country.

it was made as an ivory unreachable tower, and thats what it is. i wouldn't say it failed as a concept.
>>
>>137689760
I've been to Brasilia before, and I fuckin hated it. It's too open, it makes me feel dizzy. The city is also insanely dry. I had to drink a bottle of water every 30 minutes in order to not feel thirsty. Also, it's where our fuckin politicians stay. Literally, worst place of Brazil. I'd rather live in a favela of Rio than in Brasilia.
>>
How can I meet a girl that looks like fabiana, from cumshot oasis?
>>
>>137690313
good. we don't want you here ;^)
>>
>>137690445
Also it's full of (((POST MODERNIST))) "art" projected by a fuckin commie architect. thx for reminding me
>>
>>137690348
There`s probably brazilian escort websites all around, don`t get murdered or kidnapped though.
>>
File: Teatro-Nacional.jpg (145KB, 912x570px) Image search: [Google]
Teatro-Nacional.jpg
145KB, 912x570px
>>137690685
its hideous, i agree. the only structure i like is the Teatro Nacional which is inspired by aztec/mayan temples.... i won't mention it failed miserably on this purpose too, but i kinda like it.
>>
File: 1280px-EmpireStatePlazaPanorama.jpg (186KB, 1280x627px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-EmpireStatePlazaPanorama.jpg
186KB, 1280x627px
>>137690059
Sure, but it could have done that while also being a functional city.

I think it's just poor luck that your capital was built in the 1960s. Nothing our government built between 1960 and 1980 worked very well, either.

>>137690313
>>137690251
That seems to have been a common design goal in Late Modernist government projects. Pic related, Empire State Plaza, capital of New York State.

I actually really like the forbidding Brutalist look, but it makes for poor livability and seems cruel to build a whole city that way.
>>
File: 1501128596349.jpg (61KB, 720x412px) Image search: [Google]
1501128596349.jpg
61KB, 720x412px
>>137663243
Ayy weyy, no seas culero putito.
Ala verga ñero.
>>
>>137690972
I love Niemeyer's stuff and think Brasilia looks great. But I get the feeling I'm the only one who thinks so. Wouldn't want to live there either but it looks good in pictures at least.
>>
>>137690719
How come Brazil never became a great power?
>>
>>137691142
These buildings make me feel in and Randian-Orwelian dystopia, where identity and individualism are crushed and collectivism and group thinking dominates everything. Literally a commie dream
>>
File: 149515549433.jpg (21KB, 225x250px) Image search: [Google]
149515549433.jpg
21KB, 225x250px
>>137691306
I'm whiter than Norway KEK
>>
>>137691414
Cause we are apes. Next question
>>
>>137675364
How did people get so mixed?
So the whole "people naturally don't mix, look at dating statistics" thing is a meme?
>>
>>137691414
They tried but as soon as they built a battleship every other power sperged the fuck out.

>>137691418
Sounds like New York.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 288x357px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 288x357px
>>137691306
>Venezuela more than Norway, Scotland and Ireland
Wtf amo Venezuela ahora
>>
How do Brazilians feel about southern separatism? The white south would benefit greatly from such an arrangement.
>>
File: Rodrigues-republica-mab.jpg (520KB, 394x800px) Image search: [Google]
Rodrigues-republica-mab.jpg
520KB, 394x800px
>>
>>137691493
Venezuela was great when the mestizos and the mulattos were kept in the under class and out of the government, look at how all our politicians looked in the past and compare them to the ones we have today
>>
>>137691414
Our country was made literally to pay for our Independence to the (((bank of England))).
We are the slave debts you agreed to become when you accepted the FED.
>>
>>137691672
What if South America was wealthy as Europe?
>>
For 500 years, blacks, portugues and natives lived together. Peopled fucked a lot, until they browned themselves.

>>137691740
I'm okay, and I'm from the poor part. I met some southeners that said that separatism is literally nazism.
>>
>>137691740
>How do Brazilians feel about southern separatism?

it's a fucking joke, and people just bring it up to mock it.

>The white south would benefit greatly from such an arrangement.

they would hoave to go back to a 18th century society, because they only elect backwards commies and never developed anything other than agrobusiness and small artesanship compaines.
>>
>>137684546
>socialism is a large reason why many SA countries are still shitholes.

This is just american propaganda to hide in plain sight the fact that it is the US that won't not allow us to develop.
>>
>>137692109
Is there any chance of the movement gaining traction among southerners or are they mostly leftist SJW cucks like most Europeans?
>>
>>137691740
Northern here. I strongly support it, as well as any kind of separatism regardless of justification. It's a basic right to not be part of any group. But I specially support the south separatism thing, cause I have relatives there and I would move there if it happen. It would probably have way less taxes than current Brazil. It would also benefit the rest of Brazil, cause would create more competition between the two separated territories with same language. If one of them screwed it's population, we could easily migrate to the other.
>>
>>137691414

>We jumped form debt to debt, and were leeched to no end.
>End of the empire, start of republic, we only had mediocre managers and leaders.
>Widespread corruption.
>>
>>137691740
I'm not from the South, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but you think they would fare better than the rest of the country just because they're whiter? I think what would happen is that they would keep electing "social democrats" A.K.A. varying degrees of commies and would fuck themselves over. Rio Grande do Sul is literally in debt right now from what I heard. They're white but so is Sweden, it doesn't matter how white you are if you're cucked.
>>
>>137692147
They are the most prosperous region in the entirety of Brazil. Your economy would collapse without them bearing the weight of the country. It would be the equivalent of Spain losing Catalonia in terms of productivity.
>>
>>137691740
I am pic related>>137684182
and I may be part of some Separatist groups
We are culturally closer to Uruguay and Argentina than we are to São Paulo, in every single way of life except language wise.
(but some cities in the southern hillside still speak mainly German, Italian, Ukranian, Polish dialects and there's a few Japanese too.
>>
>>137692344
lol
>>
File: Brazilian.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Brazilian.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
Brazil is white, a prime example of southern white is Ronaldinho Gaucho, from Rio Grande do Sul, the southernmost state.
>>
>>137691668
Portuguese rape the natives and slaves. The rape babies go on to have sex with eachother. Its not complicated. Same thing happened in south africa with the coloureds. Dutch rape malaysians slaves and the offspring supreme dark gentlemen have sex with native blacks.
>>
>gaúchos achando que são brancos

KEK
>>
>>137692335
Our colleges are all marxist training grounds and they have been since the 1980s, that's why we vote for socialism
It's literally the Caviar Leftism at it's peak.
>>
>>137692481
>literally HUE personified
Top kek

>>137692398
>tfw south Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay are not part of a single white superstate

Feels bad
>>
>>137691947
This.

England's influence, or perhaps should I say (((England))), on South America is one of the reasons of the underdevelopment.
>>
File: 1502682535069.png (315KB, 559x774px) Image search: [Google]
1502682535069.png
315KB, 559x774px
>>137692515
>>137691668

see >>137685441
>>
>>137692250
>are they mostly leftist SJW cucks like most Europeans?
yes

>>137692344
>They are the most prosperous region in the entirety of Brazil.
São Paulo is the most prosperous state and it's not in the South, this whole separatism thing would only work for them if they got São Paulo too.
>>
>>137692636
Same here senpai. England is the single reason behind Greece losing Cyprus, north Epirus, Izmir, Bursa and half of Constantinople.
>>
>>137692344
We are, but most people don't know it because Brasilia steals all of our profit and distributes it to poor states that just drain our economy.
>>137692532
So what am I? >>137684182
>>137682121
Please tell me.
>>
>>137692515
>>137691668

sry, i meant this >>137685548
>>
>>137692793
You look Portuguese with some southern German/north Italian.
>>
>>137692758
São Paulo should be it's own country.
When the South leaves (it most likely will, at its time)São Paulo will leave too, then things will get interesting in the most chaotic way never seen on this continent when the Northern people chimp out.
>>
>>137692793
Um descendente de imigrantes sujos. Não é brasileiro.
>>
>>137692250

Almost all online manifestation of the southerners people I see, is looking to it in favorable view. Uruguay was once part of Brazil, but retarded D.Pedro I didn't act fast enough. Maybe this will happen again in the coming years when Pax Americana is kill for real.
>>
File: 502745298814_1500658759014.jpg (51KB, 583x384px) Image search: [Google]
502745298814_1500658759014.jpg
51KB, 583x384px
>>137691493
H-How are you d-doing senpai?
>>
>>137692793
your state is literally broke and can't pay its debts.
you would fucking starve and have no gas left in less than 1 year.

my family is from fucking Santa Maria, and everyone laughs at delusioned retards like you. also stop looking for validation, no one here cares if you think you're "white enought" you fucking facebook whore.
>>
>>137692931
>German/north Italian
Exactly that, plus Sicilian.
I'm literally poorer than the first generation of each family I'm descendent of.
THanks socialism

>>137693142
>Não é brasileiro
EXATAMENTE!
Sou Gaúcho.
>>
>>137692758
>this whole separatism thing would only work for them if they got São Paulo too.

No. Actually both São Paulo and the south are currently supporting the poor regions of Brazil. If all the money they generate went for themselves, they would be incredibly more prosperous. Not to mention that, with separatism, you can rewrite the constitution and make it more free-market, thus making the new country even more prosperous.
>>
>>137692758
Sao Paulo is still one of the whiter states, though not entirely. Could certainly work better among the south.

>>137693141
Why not part of the South instead? Would they not entertain the idea?

>>137693238
Annexation of southern Brazil by Uruguay could also work quite well.
>>
File: HuE.jpg (24KB, 620x346px) Image search: [Google]
HuE.jpg
24KB, 620x346px
>>137693468
>Annexation of southern Brazil by Uruguay could also work quite well.

I know my quota of uruguayans and i'll tell you it would be easier for them to willingfully ask to join our "federation".
>>
>>137693387

>immigrant family
>most probably refugees
>do not belong to the brazilian gene poll
>therefore don't have brazilian genes at all

Get the fuck out of here attwhore.
>>
>>137693812
>what is colonial nations
>>
>>137693381
>>137693381
>you would fucking starve and have no gas left in less than 1 year.

Where do you think your meat and grown food comes from?
Mato Grosso?
Good luck liviing without Aquífero Guarani.

>>137693421
Pic related
>>137693468
They are big enough to be self suficient and their culture should kept pure.
Like ours.
>>
>>137693811
I'm pretty sure they are doing awfully well economically speaking, perhaps the most prosperous south American nation there is. Where do you base this on? They could certainly afford the annexation.
>>
>>137693338
I'm good g-gringo, t-thanks for caring about me
>>
>>137693812
>brazilian genes
>"you must be a mongrel with no notion of your true ethnic background, like me, or you be rayciss"

I'd rather just be Gaúcho, as I've said.
>>
>>137694085
true gauchos are argentinian tho. Are you trying to steal someone else culture? ROFL
>>
File: AutumnReeser1.jpg (187KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
AutumnReeser1.jpg
187KB, 1600x1200px
>>137694004
Uruguay its way better now than a decade before, its true.

>the most prosperous south American nation there is

atm? Chile. in fact Uruguay sells the most expensive gas in the western hemisphere if this tells you anything..

I base this from my personal experience with my fellow friends. they love brasil and we love them. Its way easier to become one again than for them to support the dreams of a few, insignificant 3rd world "dixies".
>>
>>137694277
>true gauchos are argentinian tho
> gauchos are argentinian tho
>>137692398
>We are culturally closer to Uruguay and Argentina than we are to São Paulo

Learn how to use /pol/ and spare us of wasting a post to repeat something I've just said newfriend.
>>
>>137694365
Why are Chileans so obsessed with being white? Just curous. It is immediately obvious that they are not, unlike Argentinians or Uruguayans, but they unironically take pride in being as white as it gets.
>>
Just a tip for you southerns seeking separatism. Don't use the culture argument too much, cause marxist might use it against you too make you look arrogant and literally Hitler. Instead, focus on the economic reasons, the chaos that the laws are in this country, the corruption etc...these causes are more appealing to the rest of Brazil, specially the young. More likely to make the movement get more popular this way
>>
>>137694496
True gauchos have spanish and indian herigate, u mongrel. How come a german/italian could be a gaucho? You should embrace your own heritage, immigrant.
>>
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.