[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we start a term ,the equivalent of "burn the coal pay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: race-mixed-jews-large.jpg (37KB, 563x768px) Image search: [Google]
race-mixed-jews-large.jpg
37KB, 563x768px
Can we start a term ,the equivalent of "burn the coal pay the toll" for white men with Asians girlfriends.

My cousins married Asians and now I'm sad that our family will not look aesthetic.

Pic related is the founder of the kelergi plan and your future son if you race mix
>>
>>137649369
>Pass the rice

>Pay the price
>>
>>137649527
wants you go yellow your not my fellow
>>
>>137649369
"Fuck the rice pay the price"
That was easy.
>>
>>137649796
Like a coral snake?
>>
Breeding with asians is 1000 times less harmful than breeding with shitskins. Asians have high iq, and your kids will be so smart and good looking they can score rich good looking white people for a husband/wife, so they can get to the top of society then slowly bleed out the asian by selective breeding with whites only. Breeding with asians is a good tactical move. Plus it rustles the shit out of ugly white feminists who will die alone with no children (as they deserve to)
>>
>>137651682
t.butthurt, self-hating hapa
>>
Asian women don't rape and kill us though
We aren't paying as much of a toll as coalburners
>>
But men can impregnate multiple women at once and their sexual market value isn't based on their unavailability to other people

It should be something for asian men toward asian women, like "mix with the cream, you're off the team" "swirl with vanilla, make men ill-a" or something
>>
>>137649369
Sauce the rice, pay the price would work. But for such sloganeering you need to establish that such relationships bring misfortune to men persuing them.
Also, since you're from UK I assume you are using the retarded definition of Asian.
>>
Farm the rice - pay the price. Mongrels are the most subhuman version of shitskins
>>
File: wmafass.jpg (338KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
wmafass.jpg
338KB, 2048x1536px
>>137649369
hahaha that's not going to make me stop
>>137652419
Koreans already do that. they call whites "rapemonsters"
>>
>>137649527
Too easy, you beat me to it.
>>
File: IMG_0189.png (350KB, 824x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0189.png
350KB, 824x684px
Steam the rice, pay the price

White racemixing males should be used as target practice when our japanese allies need to remilitarize in 2019
>>
File: IMG_0129.jpg (44KB, 426x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0129.jpg
44KB, 426x580px
White women that racemix with top tier asian men should be praised for resisting jewish media though

Greatest ally
>>
>>137649369
Cook the rice, pay the price
>>
File: original (1).jpg (64KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
original (1).jpg
64KB, 480x640px
Pay the toll how exactly? By having a conservative wife who won't cheat you or dump you as soon as she gets the chance of taking half of your shit?
>>
>>137653752
By getting your ass beat by any and all men who know what a little pussy you are for running away to a slant eyed midget with a whitu dicku fetish
>>
>>137653453
This. Post more. My girlfriend having Jap ex lover is one the hottest things about her. Love licking her pussy while remembering how she fucked a nip before. Love seeing Russia qties dating and mating with Japanese men, thanks god we live in Vladivostok and it's a common thing to happen. When my second cousin married a Japanese guy and gave birth to a hapa, I had creamed my trousers from a soft cock
>>
File: IMG_0270.gif (2MB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0270.gif
2MB, 500x206px
>>137654099
>mfw reading jap cuck fetish fantasy
Its like clean degeneracy
>>
>>137653453
This
>>
>>137649369
Artificial wombs will replace biocunts
>>
>>137649527
>>137649864
Fry the rice, pay the price.

Idiots.
>>
>>137653101
>Koreans already do that. they call whites "rapemonsters"

Who wants to rape non-plastic koreans anyway?
Some sort of downs fetishists?
>>
>>137654327
Maybe degenerate, but not a fantasy. In Russian Far East Japanese breeding and fucking of Russian woman is pretty damn common
>>
>>137653103
Disregards this

Fry the rice...
>>
>>137656071
ah fuck, I'm going to leave before I make a bigger fool of myself
>>
>>137649369

Eat the rice pay the price.
>>
>>137649369
Cook the rice pay the price
>>
>>137649369
Burn the coar, pay the torr
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.