[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was I the only one screaming at the screen during this? The

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2166.png (4MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2166.png
4MB, 2001x1125px
Was I the only one screaming at the screen during this?

The balls on these fucking reporters

>DO YOU SUPPORT THE CONFEDERACY

>ARE YOU COMPARING WASHINGTON WITH ROBERT E LEE

>DID YOU SAY THE WHITE NATIONALISTS ARE BEING TREATED UNFAIRLY

Those kike reporters need to be lined up and shot
>>
Don't be so triggered you fucking nigger.
>>
Steve Bannon has Trump by the balls.
>>
>>137641417
The problem with Trump is that it is so easy to bait him into a response like this. He just said goodbye to what little political power he had remaining today.
>>
>>137641417
No kidding. The delusion from the left and MSM is becomes more obvious everyday.
>>
>>137641417
Idk why they don't kick out these disrespectful reporters.
>>
>>137641417
If I could wave a magic wand and eliminate them all I would without a thought.
>>
File: arguing with jews.png (148KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
arguing with jews.png
148KB, 612x792px
>>137641417
>>137641980
>>137642034
>>
The triggering continues.

Trump may be a useless twat but holy shit he knows how to trigger virtue signalers
>>
>>137641980
Fucking shill
2 cents have been deposited into your account
>>
>>137642426
Are you one of Putins bitches?
>>
>>137641417
They would never talk to their kike boss like that. Yet they have the audacity to interrogate him like a psycho bitch that is suspicious of her bf cheating.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.