[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlottesville: Man in white supremacist rally disowned by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Charlottesville: Man in white supremacist rally disowned by family after he 'turned into a crazy Nazi'

>Peter Tefft 'is a maniac, who has turned away from all of us and gone down some insane internet rabbit hole'
>“[Peter] scares us all, we don’t feel safe around him, and we don’t know how he came to be this way,” Mr Scott continued. “My grandfather feels especially grieved, as though he has failed as a father.”
>Mr Tefft’s father said he and the rest of the family are entirely against his son’s racist beliefs.
>“We have been silent up until now, but now we see that this was a mistake,” the elder Tefft continued. “It was the silence of good people that allowed the Nazis to flourish the first time around, and it is the silence of good people that is allowing them to flourish now.”
>He said Peter is no longer welcome at family gatherings.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-neo-nazi-protest-disown-family-north-dakota-peter-tefft-a7893496.html
>>
I feel kind of sad for him desu. If my family found out I were a "neo-nazi", they'd probably be a little pissed off at me, but they certainly wouldn't disown me or something drastic like that.
>>
File: 1376422227539.png (48KB, 333x286px) Image search: [Google]
1376422227539.png
48KB, 333x286px
>>137640028
Don't worry Peter, you still got us.
>>
>>137640588
>I feel kind of sad for him desu. If my family found out I were a "neo-nazi", they'd probably be a little pissed off at me, but they certainly wouldn't disown me or something drastic like that.
I think he got what he deserved and that this is completely hilarious. Autistic people have been feeding on meme culture and now they're trying to larp, thinking there are no consequences, but of course there are! Tefft's family sound like pretty decent people, desu. James Fields's mother is obviously pretty horrified too.

I wonder what will happen to disowned nazi larpers like Tefft. There may have to be a special community formed for them, perhaps in the Dakotas somewhere.
>>
File: Doxxed in Virginia.png (492KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Doxxed in Virginia.png
492KB, 750x1334px
>>137641176
>>137640028
>>137640588
>>
See, 4chan bros? This is why we need each other
>>
>>137641176
It's never a good idea to disown and abandon people who feel like they've been disenfranchised and/or threatened. You need to talk to them, or things get worse for everyone.

An organized autistic gorilla militia would be horrifying.
>>
>your own parents will disown you for standing up to your race and then virtue signal to the news about it.

White people have fallen
>>
>>137642046
>It's never a good idea to disown and abandon people who feel like they've been disenfranchised and/or threatened. You need to talk to them, or things get worse for everyone.

>/pol/ suddenly understands BLM
>>
>>137642888
*For your race

And those trips don't lie
>>
>>137642046
>if you kill your enemies they become stronger
>>
>>137641176
>thinking there are no consequences
The consequences will be for you, and your fear is evident.
>>
File: PEOPLE_DIE_IF_THEY_ARE_KILLED.jpg (23KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
PEOPLE_DIE_IF_THEY_ARE_KILLED.jpg
23KB, 640x368px
>>137643463
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.