[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a dose of reality for the white supremacists that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: twins1.jpg (304KB, 1915x1379px) Image search: [Google]
twins1.jpg
304KB, 1915x1379px
Here's a dose of reality for the white supremacists that roam this board,if you think you are genetically superior then there's no reason to be worried about your precious white race because that would mean the genes that make you superior will become commonplace eventually.
Also "shitskins" have a darker skin for the simple reason that they're ancestors were exposed to more UV light, you've probably heard this before but I wanted to remind you shut-in fucktards that having a lighter skin tone doesn't make you a better human.
Race mixing is inevitable and enough time only the best genes from each race will be left.
>>
>>137619520
> Not knowing how genes work
> Race is only skin color
>>
>>137619520
>Race mixing is inevitable and enough time only the best genes from each race will be left.
The true superhuman is probably brown.
>>
>>137619701
please do explain what i've got wrong about genes
>>
>>137619520
natural selection doesn't apply to us anymore to be fair. me allow the crippled and the mentally deficent to live and reproduce.
>>
File: 1483416715833.gif (252KB, 550x563px) Image search: [Google]
1483416715833.gif
252KB, 550x563px
>>137619520
>>
>>137619779
If my biracial son could inherit my IQ and bear like natural strength, but get out of the awkwardness and lack of coordination, I think you might be onto something. I feel like Irish + Black has to = a musical savant, guaranteed.
>>
Liberals are racist as fuck only seeing it as a matter of skin color also fun fact they can't seem to think they are exploiting native populations so businesses can make a quick buck.
>>
All we have to do to save the white race is cut welfare and child support laws.
Race-mixing propaganda and the naturally superior beauty of white women means that not only do black men chase after them, but so will their half black children, and their quarter black grandchildren, and so on.
>>
>>137619520
i believe when people say keep the white race its not entirely about who get the most sun thousands of years ago.. more about whites built the west and the west is the best.. plain and simply.. this computer ur on, the camera that was used got op's pic.. i mean think about it.. with out white people the world would only look like africa, the middle east, and the asia.. the asia that was built on bamboo.. asia u see today is only nice because the west influence.. gtfo op retard
>>
>>137619520
It depends on how you define superior. If you go purely by natural selection then yes, whatever makes it will per definition be the most fit.

But people care about a lot of things beside that. There's more to life than spreading genes.
>>
>>137619520
are you a refugee by any chance?
anyway, i agree that there is no reason to worry, just as there is no reason to fear sleeping in the middle of the savanna without anybody standing guard. after all, humans are smarter than wild animals, right?

>>137619913
correlation is not causation... so while "white skin" is not a guarantee for being an assertive, peaceful, creative human being, apparently (and i know statistics and numbers are racist, you don't have to remind me), apparently many more people with such characteristics are white. i personally love an assertive, creative and peaceful black man the same i love an assertive, creative and peaceful white man. the problem is that i don't know as much an assertive, creative and peaceful people as i would like... so i mainly search where they can be found :)

>>137621981
>>137619779
yes, race mixing, when done for spiritual, aesthetic, or at least biological purpose, is the future. just look at the Hungarians: a mix of asian, slavic and germanic people who have the highest per capita innovators in the world (and, even in absolute terms, following only england, germany and italy).
the problem is that currently race mixing is promoted for economic (e.g. black/minority marketing, including the Clinton votes!) or political (e.g. sabotage via communism and dysgenics) reasons

>>137620296
to be fair, it applies 100%, only that we created a "new" nature, where people are rewarded for obedience and stupidity
>>
>>137621981
As a bearer of this genes I have to concur. I've always been naturally athletic, perfectly healthy, I can pick up musical instruments and just wail on them after a little bit of practice, and I've always done great with school without studying.
>>
>>137619520
Only if we live in a purely material world with no moral dimension. Binary thinkers pls go.
>>
>>137619520
Soon you MountainJews will be overrun by muslims, by then there will be no one listening, you are going at a rate of decay similar to that of Germany, I give you 25 years
I wonder how the chocolate will taste when cows are replaced by goats and abused every now and then
>>
>>137625536
>Binary thinkers pls go.
Fuck outta here
>>
>>137619913
Easy albino niggers are still niggers, they are stupid and violent as niggers.
It is a race, not a skin.
A race being superior doesn't mean their genes are prevalent, as there is no real natural selection going on.
In a half mongrel over the generations the water won't get clearer, it will just get muddier.
>>
>>137619520

Whites are still superior in many aspects, no matter how much you deny reality.

Sorry, but nigs have shit-tier IQ, a higher propensity for criminal activity, and less self-control. Precisely why they can only enjoy the benefits of a society and inventions created by white people, since they have only managed to burn their own villages to the ground throughout history.

That's just how it is, you can plug your ears to reality or you can accept it and know that shitskins are always lesser, unless of course you come in contact with one of the upper 5%, where there are some who can actually contribute. The rest, pure cannon fodder.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.