[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let's say, in theory, that Trump actively colluded with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 48017699.jpg (51KB, 800x500px)
48017699.jpg
51KB, 800x500px
So let's say, in theory, that Trump actively colluded with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary and win the election. Do any of you actually care? Is colluding with a less-than-friendly foreign government to prevent a monster from being elected such a bad thing?
>>
It underscores how much the Republicans hate Trump and also how corrupt our media is because Hillary and her gang had far stronger ties to the Russians and other foreign govts, which is rarely discussed or scrutinized
>>
>>137617869
Whataboutisms are irrelevant - please answer the question.
>>
I am not american so i give no fucks, but I would say it doesn't matter as long as he doesnt sacrifice the american peoples interests for it.
As long as he isnt giving money to russia, who cares if russia does or does not colonizes the small countries around it. Not my fucking problem
>>
I wouldn't give a single shot of Putin personally handed dirt over to Trump.

The ends justifies the means, more now than ever.
>>
How can we meme impeachment, fellow 4channers? Let's do it "for the lulz" ;)
>>
>>137618099
First please tell us if what he allegedly did was even a crime. Ffs who cares anymore. Neither side will be satisfied at this point with any findings. And my point above is dead on. So long as the arbiters of truth are biased there will always be open questions leading to anger and resentment. The real issue is that our institutions are failed
>>
>>137618679
>First please tell us if what he allegedly did was even a crime.
I honestly don't know. I think we have to be at war with a country for aiding and abetting to be treason. But since Russia is being sanctioned by the U.S., he's very possibly guilty of Logan Act violations. He's also really likely to take some legal heat for obstruction of justice regardless.

That's really not the point though, just curious if any of you guys would actually care if he did it. The resounding answer I am getting is "no."
>>
>>137617439
I have morals and standards, so yes it is still a big deal. People need to realize then our choices were a warmonger corporate whore, and a treasonous coward of a man. If these allegations were true, of course. Might as well put Pence in as the head in that case, since I would have absolutely no respect for this current president.
>>
>>137619881
Wow, didn't expect a conservative with morals. Usually morality is just a talking point for you
>>
>>137617439

If he violated the law, then yes, I care. Otherwise, I don't care at all. Dirty tricks are common. How many millions has Hillary collected from foreign governments? How many millions has Soros spent buying riots?

I'm supposed to be mad that, even though it never happened, Trump might have gotten dirt on Clinton from an outside source? Seriously?

If no law was broken, I don't care one bit.
>>
File: IMG_1183.jpg (57KB, 570x855px)
IMG_1183.jpg
57KB, 570x855px
He convinced a Russian Oligarch to pay Lady Gaga millions for a wedding and the check wouldnt clear until she leaked spirit cooking pics and dressed like a Nazi at the rally the night before the election.

Why do you think neither side will tell you the evidence?

It will make Trump look dirty and it will make the DNC look completly idiotic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.