[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister just sent this to me beccause I told her I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: y0x4m055y39z.jpg (57KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
y0x4m055y39z.jpg
57KB, 960x540px
My sister just sent this to me beccause I told her I don't care about race issues.
Can somebody Photoshop it to be more accurate.
I'm white BTW
>>
Fuck PoS.
>>
>>137605080
not a single argument to be had in that photo
>>
I'll bump for you. Would be funny if someone edited in some stuff at the very far ends.
>>
File: coal burner.gif (354KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
coal burner.gif
354KB, 600x471px
Just tell her unless she sends nudes to at least one black man a day, she's a racist. If she doesn't donate every single cent of her disposable income to minorities and if she doesn't move to a shittier house to make more disposable income, she's a racist.
>>
>>137605080
>tfw literally second from the left
>>
>>137605080
Whites are superior, I'm black.
>>
>>137605080
The oppressed do not want to be equal, they want to become the oppressor. The right end of the scale describes just that
>>
File: 1502823501250 01.jpg (125KB, 1114x522px) Image search: [Google]
1502823501250 01.jpg
125KB, 1114x522px
>>
>>137605080
>whites will be minority soon is consisered overt racism
>should make space for niggers
>>
>>137606714
Second from left is the superior option.
>>
>>137605080
What do you want to change in this? It's pretty good. They didn't even hide the fact that the rightmost option is basically an accomplice in white genocide.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.