[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody outside of /pol/ is talking about Charlottesville anymore,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 0077_Uxmal.jpg (3MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
0077_Uxmal.jpg
3MB, 3008x2000px
Nobody outside of /pol/ is talking about Charlottesville anymore, they've moved on to Mexicans at Driscolls, whatever the hell Driscolls is.
Last week's news by this point.

You lot really overestimate the attention span of the left in general, and to the recent arrivals, no, reading this will not change that, you will still forget about this post in an hour when you make your next thread.
Understand that the left expects 'fascist terror' like we expect Muslims to drive trucks of peace and traditional living into the babtou fragile, they were desensitised to it before it ever actually happened.

Sometimes /pol/ reminds me of a guy who deletes his facebook comments after he posts them because he's afraid of all the commies who aren't reading it. I get that you are treading water, but stop the clucking, its silly.
Remember that for them, caring too much about a dead white woman, even an IWW member, smacks of internalised racism - they have other news.
Hide Cville threads, set up a new Stormer that is less schizophrenic, and a Red Ice that doesn't put you to sleep half the time.
Keep it crisp, keep it canny, keep it crustacean.
>>
I just posted this and its not even on the front page.
Shills are churning out threads at a pretty impressive pace.
>>
Not even in the catalogue. Hmmmm.
>>
Going to keep bumping so at least someone sees.
>>
I understand where you are coming from. However, the left do occasionally remember important examples of "White terrorism" just to bring up against people who criticize Islamic terrorism.
>>
Every thread on the frontpage is a shill thread.
>>
>>137602584
>Going to keep bumping so at least someone sees.
I know that feel. Posted a thread yesterday and I'm not sure if anyone saw it. Then again it was pretty long.
>>
>>137603111

And its always a pathetic whataboutism along the lines of 'w-well the US suspended habaeus corpus in 1861 so creating armies of conscript slaves is okay!'
>>
>>137603287

They are fucking bombing the board with hundreds of threads about the same shit. They want us to remember Cville and the imaginary backlash more strongly than they do.
Its almost as though they know they can't defend themselves, and want to reinstate the fear of public demonstration on the right.
>>
>>137603361
Yet this one is a more recent example. The more recent the crime the stronger their message appears to those ignorant of what is really happening.
I must leave now, but I part with a bump. May you have more success with your thread than I had.
>>
>>137601675
I still want to say one thing that ive been saying in other threads that I think people really need to realize.

Confederate statues aren't worth defending, at least not with big rallies like that. We can't keep these things around forever, and the statues themselves aren't very informative about what really happened. But I know some people like them. Petitioning mayors to put the removal to a referendum is really what people should be doing instead of holding marches.
>>
>>137603164
this, the triggered little so called red pillers can't help but omfg <post a reply>

I knew it would blow over quick as fuck, who are the ones trying to SJW the board though? Is it the donalds?
>>
>>137601675
give me the discord invites
>>
>>137601675
turn on cnn
>>
>>137604448
people don't watch cnn, tell us if it's so important
>>
>>137601675
You make a good point but not to long ago (an hour or so) there were 2 different stories on the local news about Cville, plus a 3rd about Trump condemning racists which is related. So yeah it's still in people's minds.
>>
>>137604696
>Nobody
>people
It's the inescapable news story here. Every fucking news source.
>>
>>137601675
You've got to actually listen to a group to know what they are thinking. Failure is why the left thinks the right are all nazis.

NPR's lead story on Morning Edition today was outrage over Trump's delayed condemnation of white supremacists, some ask why it didn't come sooner! I heard variations of this line 10 times on my way to work this morning. They had a guest explaining how Trump was le true evil, too.

Meanwhile the story on Kilmeade & Friends was about whether the Charlottesville police failed to intervene sooner because of political pressure from the Mayor and Governor.
>>
>>137606306

And we all know how much the Americans trust their press.
Mate, stop fucking clucking. Don't make excuses, don't say 'oh but this talking head and that talking head and and and...' because you want to substantiate an irrational fear.

Keep on trucking. Stop clucking. Clucking is a letter away from cucking.
>>
>>137606306
As soon as I heard they were pissued Trump didn't condemn them (even though he did RIGHT AFTER IT FUCKING HAPPENED, you faggot's were just mad he condemned ALL SIDES meaning yours as well) I knew the best thing for him to do was not say anything because the moment he did it'd be "OMG Le Drumpftold waited too long/he had to be told to condemn it not do it on his own " these faggot's will never be happy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.