[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else attracted to a traditional town and small city

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: DSC_0452n.jpg (3MB, 3000x1994px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0452n.jpg
3MB, 3000x1994px
Is anyone else attracted to a traditional town and small city lifestyle? I know people usually espouse rural lifestyles here, whether or not they actually live them.

What if we tried to colonize and gradually take over businesses and local politics in a smaller city in the US? Only do business with one another and help each other by spending only within the community we establish and expanding it? I have the idea for the perfect place

what does everyone think?
>>
>>137597018
The left of that picture looks just like an old English town. Threw me for a second.
>>
>>137597018
I live in a small town. This wouldn't work because in my small town, and probably others, everything is ran and predetermined by a select group of people.

I call them the "Catholic Cartel" or "Reid Cartel" here. Everything is ran by one or two major families and council is filled with yes-men.
>>
Rural south fucking sucks. Maybe small towns are better in the midwest
>>
File: heree.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
heree.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>137597216
Many of them do.
>>
>>137597216
It's Bath, Maine. Southern coastal Maine has some nice towns but they're almost all running off a tourist economy and full of stupid little shops, like witch crystals and smelly bits of foreign woods
>>
>>137597018
yes

can't wait to immigrate illegally and start doing all the raping and bring all the drugs
>>
>>137597309
>I call them the "Catholic Cartel" or "Reid Cartel" here.

that's funny
I am aware of that sort of predicament and the major hurdle that entails but it also shows that when someone is in power in these places they can hold onto it indefinitely with the right influence and capital
>>
>>137597747
Yes. Indefinitely. Which means most of these towns and town councils already cannot be influenced by outside sources.
>>
>Only do business with one another and help each other by spending only within the community we establish and expanding it?
So Jews then?
>>
>>137597947
Well, this is a discussion more than anything else. What do you think about the idea, in general? Would you suggest something else?
>>
>>137597379
If it weren't for the width of the road I'd be fooled at first glance for sure. Even looks like the ubiquitous bookmaker there to the left.
>>
>>137598115
basically

I mean, you make so much a year, and you spend so much a year. We belong to an advanced society that requires us to be dependent upon multiple people and businesses all the time. Why not choose who you're giving that money to and make sure it's someone you agree with and trust?
>>
File: Wharf+Street.jpg (255KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Wharf+Street.jpg
255KB, 1200x600px
>>137598412
This is Portland, Maine. It's only one street though. I got sick from food I ate here on vacation as a kid
>>
>>137597018
Born and raised in london,moved to cork city Ireland,moved back to london in my late 20s,hated it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.